Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by holaba_be »

My Danish is non existant, but I think "Processen kan ikke få adgang til filen" should mean something like 'the process can't access this file'?
So for some reason Tease AI can't access its own log file? Perhaps it's because it's in a Onedrive location? Try placing it somewhere on a different folder, like in My Documents.
kitqendra
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by kitqendra »

Hopefully not too much of a stupid question, but is the most up-to-date version the one at the top of this thread, or the one in the git repository? I keep seeing mention of bugs being fixed, so where do I find the fixes?
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Errors

Post by mandas_whack »

iceunit wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:14 am Hi i am new to this Tease AI and Spicy, but i have done as i read in the first post and i keep getting this error,

Wheni start it i get this: https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApBgOIXAoqmhleQEf81cd4jeqnNzaA (i am sorry its in Danish)

************** Undtagelsestekst **************
System.IO.IOException: Processen kan ikke få adgang til filen 'D:\Onedrive\FUN for me\Tease AI 0.54.9-ok\log.txt', fordi den bliver brugt af en anden proces.
I think I got something like this right at first, too. Make sure the file D:\Onedrive\FUN for me\Tease AI 0.54.9-ok\log.txt actually exists, and that it has write access. If there is no such file, just create a blank one in notepad or whatever. You may need to run teaseAI as an administrator if there's some sort of admin permission required for folders on a onedrive, or give teaseAI permission to modify onedrive files.

Since I don't know anything about onedrive, that's the best advice I can give. If none of that works, you may do what holaba_be said and move it off of onedrive.

Good luck! :-)
property
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by property »

amythx wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 am

I got to the lovely water mission and spilled a lot :D The script broke though when calculating my punishment:
Spoiler: show
How much water is there left? #DT @InputVar[SumOfWater2]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SumOfWater2]=[SumOfWater2]*[100]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SumOfWater2]=[SumOfWater2]/[SumOfWater]
@NullResponse @If[SumOfWater2]>=[25] @NullResponse @Goto(Bad1) <--- This was picked by log.txt
You lost @ShowVar[SumOfWater2] % water #DT
Which I can tolerate.. #DT @Goto(Continue3)

^Something went wrong there, but as I haven't yet tried scripting, I can't really see it :/

BR,
Amy
Hello Amy,

If it is any consolation,I do have the same problem . I tried to fix it by changing the script, but that did not work unfortunately.
( i don't know much about scripting either :lol: )
I'll keep trying and post any fix that works !

However my question for everyone is , how can i get breakfast,lunch, dinner,finance and exercice working?
Thanks in advance for the info and help !

greetz
"property"

P.s , if there is anybody who do know how to fix it ,any help is welcome :innocent: !)

BTW....Many thanks where thanks is due, namely for the creators of AI and Spicy ! :thankyou: it's lots of fun guys !
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

property wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:52 am
amythx wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 am

I got to the lovely water mission and spilled a lot :D The script broke though when calculating my punishment:
Spoiler: show
How much water is there left? #DT @InputVar[SumOfWater2]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SumOfWater2]=[SumOfWater2]*[100]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SumOfWater2]=[SumOfWater2]/[SumOfWater]
@NullResponse @If[SumOfWater2]>=[25] @NullResponse @Goto(Bad1) <--- This was picked by log.txt
You lost @ShowVar[SumOfWater2] % water #DT
Which I can tolerate.. #DT @Goto(Continue3)

^Something went wrong there, but as I haven't yet tried scripting, I can't really see it :/

BR,
Amy
Hello Amy,

If it is any consolation,I do have the same problem . I tried to fix it by changing the script, but that did not work unfortunately.
( i don't know much about scripting either :lol: )
I'll keep trying and post any fix that works !

However my question for everyone is , how can i get breakfast,lunch, dinner,finance and exercice working?
Thanks in advance for the info and help !

greetz
"property"

P.s , if there is anybody who do know how to fix it ,any help is welcome :innocent: !)

BTW....Many thanks where thanks is due, namely for the creators of AI and Spicy ! :thankyou: it's lots of fun guys !
Hi Property,

The water carrying module isn't something that I've had issues with, but I have modified mine slightly.

Main meals were never a part of the scope of Spicy, so breakfast, lunch and dinner are yours to eat without needing permission.
Exercise was never implemented and will be removed as a feature when Genome releases an update.
Financial control, in the current version, a bug stops it from launching (You need to add a @SetDate(Finance, 0 days) command in the initial Spicy 3.00\CR\BackgroundMode\Chores\FirstChoreRun.txt script, but even when it works there's not a great deal of substance to it.

If you don't mind starting again, i.e. going through the whole setup process, then I don't mind sharing my own version with updated shop, busy modes, bug fixes and a few other changes.

Mea

Edit... Actually.. here's the link.. apologies for the size, there's one video included and some other minor media files.

https://mega.nz/#!MbxHAbiT!bP8fxqiTOnQr ... 48ZpQE5qrc
property
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by property »

meaculpa_uk wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm I got to the lovely water mission and spilled a lot :D The script broke though when calculating my punishment:

Hi Property,

The water carrying module isn't something that I've had issues with, but I have modified mine slightly.

Main meals were never a part of the scope of Spicy, so breakfast, lunch and dinner are yours to eat without needing permission.
Exercise was never implemented and will be removed as a feature when Genome releases an update.
Financial control, in the current version, a bug stops it from launching (You need to add a @SetDate(Finance, 0 days) command in the initial Spicy 3.00\CR\BackgroundMode\Chores\FirstChoreRun.txt script, but even when it works there's not a great deal of substance to it.

If you don't mind starting again, i.e. going through the whole setup process, then I don't mind sharing my own version with updated shop, busy modes, bug fixes and a few other changes.

Mea

Edit... Actually.. here's the link.. apologies for the size, there's one video included and some other minor media files.

https://mega.nz/#!MbxHAbiT!bP8fxqiTOnQr ... 48ZpQE5qrc
Thanks Mea, it's very helpfull and i will try it !.

"property"
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

genome231 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 am Hi All :wave:
ponyjane wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 pm I realize it's gone, but would it have been hard to have it tell you to go exercise for half an hour or whatever, and that starts a timer that will know when you should be back? Instead of making a huge workout plan, leave that to the user, and just tell the user to go do it. A workout system would be cool, but there are whole programs devoted to being that already.
No probably not, but instead of spending time on it, I'd rather work on other stuff :-)

Fixes for the 3.02
Just sharing current bugfixing progress.

- Fixed a few bugs related to how Spicy chooses modules, you can alter some variables related to this in settings.
- Updated and fixed the ChastityOn & ChastityOff scripts. They should now work correctly and work WITH the users chastity settings.
- Fixed a few bugs that would incorrectly put you in chastity for a session (also if you were already in chastity).
- You will now never be in chastity for your very session, that used to be near 100% before (error)
- Fixed and cleaned the weekly check up script. It's a lot more logical (and easier to read). Removed the requirement of asking for snack / fun
- Cleaned up bits of chat that had spelling errors and/or made little sense in the context.
- Stroking should now function correctly, prior if you used the Spicy metronome it wouldn't start from the beginning, but often trigger later.

Edit:
Made changes to the setup file downloaded from OP to hopefully make it easier for new people

Best regards
Genome
Have you read through the fixes I mentioned in my post over here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17017&p=235937#p235937 ? What do you think about the feature suggestions for future versions? And last but not least, is it intended that you have no CEI at the dice roll at chastity training? As suggested and done in my post I added this to the files. Do you intend to have it like that?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Just to report back. I am helping genome321 right now. Not officially because he has not taken any action yet but I fixed many errors and adjusted some scripts. You can view my forked branch here: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-T ... rsonality-
I would love to see more people contribute to get this working much quicker.
I fixed many errors reported by my script file scanner but there are some remaining that genome needs to address because I don't know what he is planning for specific stuff right now. Also some media files are missing and he probably has the best idea of where to find good media files for the specific purpose. I don't know how broken 3.01 is right now so you probably stick with 3.00 for now. I might create a 3.00 branch with some fixed files (will merge 3.01 files into them that have not changed other than the bugs I fixed) for you guys to update your files so that at least a few bugs are fixed and that you can use Spicy 3.00 for the time being.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

EDIT: accidental post...
Last edited by genome231 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Woops sorry accidental post.
Typing went wrong on the cellphone.

Should have written this.
I've been on vacation for the past 2 Weeks and continue to be so till the 8 of august.

Until then
Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

genome231 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:10 pm Woops sorry accidental post.
Typing went wrong on the cellphone.

Should have written this.
I've been on vacation for the past 2 Weeks and continue to be so till the 8 of august.

Until then
Best regards
Genome

This is the ultimate tease :lol: :lol: Have a good and resting vacation Genome....
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by saraslut2015 »

I found a possible bug. I launches spicy yesterday did some chores and wen to launch it again today and it is saying since this is my first time doing chores and asking me all the set up questions again.
1of1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1of1 »

So this is only for girls, isn't it? Because I don't read anything about penisrings, fleshlight, masturbation sleeves or stuff like that.
Life fucks you every day?
Then go for the rithm, 'cause the climax's still to come.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

It's designed primarily for men but there are options if you identify as female. Can you be a lot more specific with the issue you're having?
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Hello :) thank you for that great personality, it looks really cool as far as I can see right now. Unfortunately I can´t start sessions at the moment. It always says that I had a session too recently even though I´m waiting for quite some time in between ( a day). Do you have any idea about the problem? Thank you :)