Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by GodDragon »

dragoul wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 pm I've only just recently discovered TeaseAI and Spicy. And it's absolutly amazing! Thanks to everyone involved!

I already got a bug. I hope this is the right place to post it:
Spoiler: show
Bug:
===
It seems a bug has occured..
I command you to report to Genome on Milovana.com that a bug occured with a punishment
Explain your bug in details!
Report this code along with a bugreport:
- PBE1 -

Description:
==========
during a cornertime punishment:
1. got cornertime on toes (having to go up and down). It was 12 commands and I answered that it was 11 and that my heels touched the ground 6 times. So I got the choice of repeating it.
2. The repetition was just standing in the corner with hands folded behind the head until the bell sounds. The bell sounded after a very short time (1minute).
3. I was sent to the nurse and the bug occurred.

Full Chat:
========
[Miss A]: Spankz choir, punishment, pay fine or return?
01:35 SlaveNameAnonymized: punishment
[Miss A]: Exciting!
[Miss A]: Checking your file
[Miss A]: Take a seat..
[Miss A]: Okay then
[Miss A]: Lets see if there is any specific reasons to why you've been given punishment points..
[Miss A]: Failed to perform properly
[Miss A]: Time to improve your behaviour
[Miss A]: First lets see who will be handling your punishment..
[Miss A]: Well it will be your Mistress handling your punishment..
[Miss A]: I'm setting you up for a soft punishment..
01:37 DomNameAnonymized: Well hello worthless boy
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: Well well filthy boy
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: We need to settle your recent behaviour
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: Setting up your punishment
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: Just a moment..
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: Now its very simple slut!
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: In a moment you'll go to the corner..
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: While in the corner I want you to be on your toes!
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: At no point are you allowed to rest down on your heels
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: At least not while standing there
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: You'll hear my voice saying "up" or "down"
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: Down means going down in a squat still on toes
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: Up means standing up on your toes..
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: Now I'm not done *wicked grin*
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: I want you to count the number of commands I give in your head
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: Everytime you hear a command I want you say "Thank You Mistress "
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: Lastly I want you to count everytime your heel strikes the floor or you loose your balance..
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: If both heels strikes at the same time it counts as two!
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: I never said this would be easy *naughty grin*
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: Now go to the corner, stand on your toes and dont return before you hear the bell!
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Get back here!
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Apparently you made it..
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Now..
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Tell me what is the sum of times your heels touched the floor and you losing your balance?
01:47 SlaveNameAnonymized: 6
01:47 DomNameAnonymized: Very good
01:47 DomNameAnonymized: How many commands where you given?
01:47 SlaveNameAnonymized: 11
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: Wrong..
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: It was 12 commands..
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: I'm gonna give you 2 choices since you cant seem to do this right..
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: Either you repeat the punishment or I'll count this punishment as a fail and collect a fee from you..
01:48 SlaveNameAnonymized: repeat
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Again it is then..
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Setting up your punishment
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Just a moment..
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Well this is gonna be rather simple..
01:50 DomNameAnonymized: In a moment you will go to the corner
01:50 DomNameAnonymized: In the corner you will just be standing with your fingers folded behind your hear
01:50 DomNameAnonymized: Stay there until you hear my bell, now go!
01:51 DomNameAnonymized: Get back here..
01:52 DomNameAnonymized: I know this was rough worthless cuckold
01:52 DomNameAnonymized: But it makes me happy knowing you completed it!
01:52 DomNameAnonymized: Cya cum bucket
Walking to the nurse
It seems a bug has occured..
I command you to report to Genome on Milovana.com that a bug occured with a punishment
Explain your bug in details!
Report this code along with a bugreport:
- PBE1 -
You have just been sent 50 gold for finding a bug
This bug has not affected anything important
sending you back to your slave hub..
[Vivienne]: Yes?
Thank you for reporting. Should be fixed. Please fetch a fresh copy from github. Happy to hear that you like it. You might run into more bugs because this is still in a very early stage but sessions should work almost completely fine right now.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm Thank you for reporting. Should be fixed. Please fetch a fresh copy from github. Happy to hear that you like it. You might run into more bugs because this is still in a very early stage but sessions should work almost completely fine right now.
I will definitely try it again soon (surely when you fix all the remaining bugs, for now i have still to discover the new stuff from miss blue and HoT) because Spicy definitely had a lot of really cool idea that i liked very much....but it was unplayable.
It's incredible you managed to fix her, congratulation, really!
Once all her systems are finally fixed and working it should also be pretty easy to add more content to her (and maybe genome will help too on that...i think he have a lot of really nice idea for a tease....what he lacked was a proper approach to check all bugs before they become too many and or intertwined with too many different systems)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 pm
GodDragon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm Thank you for reporting. Should be fixed. Please fetch a fresh copy from github. Happy to hear that you like it. You might run into more bugs because this is still in a very early stage but sessions should work almost completely fine right now.
I will definitely try it again soon (surely when you fix all the remaining bugs, for now i have still to discover the new stuff from miss blue and HoT) because Spicy definitely had a lot of really cool idea that i liked very much....but it was unplayable.
It's incredible you managed to fix her, congratulation, really!
Once all her systems are finally fixed and working it should also be pretty easy to add more content to her (and maybe genome will help too on that...i think he have a lot of really nice idea for a tease....what he lacked was a proper approach to check all bugs before they become too many and or intertwined with too many different systems)
Feel free to be my tester. There are of course some bugs remaining but I am trying my best to find them and fix them while already trying to make it more interactive and better. Like start and link scripts. But I also have many ideas for the future and of course I am open to all suggestions/ideas/dialogues or whatever. Adding new stuff is pretty easy and can be done in a lot of ways.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:47 pm Feel free to be my tester. There are of course some bugs remaining but I am trying my best to find them and fix them while already trying to make it more interactive and better. Like start and link scripts. But I also have many ideas for the future and of course I am open to all suggestions/ideas/dialogues or whatever. Adding new stuff is pretty easy and can be done in a lot of ways.
Well since you are asking for suggestions...one scenario i always would have love to have (and i think that spicy suits it well considering all the system for punishments, dungeon, etc etc) is that you are new to the femdom idea and this is the first time you have a domme, you are intrigued by the whole idea but you are not ready to completely submit (basically it is me :-D ).

What i mean is that i always tend to try to "rise up" to the domme and refuse to do things i am not in the mood of doing or that i find boring/disgusting/degrading.....well i would love to have some systems implements through which she will slowly try to force you into being more submissive and doing things you are not wanting to (pegging, cei, chastity, whatever) by giving you harsher and harsher penalties/punishments the more you keep on refusing.

Let's say for example she want you to eat your cum and you don't want to....every time you refuse a variable is augmented, and at the end of the session that variable might lower your chance of cumming unless you ask her to eat your cum...she could then taunt you about her being sure that she will make you so horny that you will start to beg her to let her eat your cum.
The more you keep on refusing the lesser your chances will be to have an orgasm (maybe put in some kind of limit...lets say if you're still refusing to do it after 2 weeks it resets and she tells you something like "you're pretty stubborn, but i love to break guys like you, trust me, you will break sooner or later...i just have to decide when doing that")
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

Wow, that was quick. Thank you!

I found another issue:

I constantly get the message: " Vocab Error: VANP", e.g. in this situation:
Correct: 1 line remaining
12:33 AnonomizedSlaveName: My mind is a mess from not ejaculating.
Correct: Task Completed
[Vivienne]: Vocab Error: VANP Good job slave
[Vivienne]: Vocab Error: VANP Sending you some gold
[Vivienne]: Vocab Error: VANP Do you wish to do a chore or return?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

dragoul wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm
looking a the #VANP vocab, you are either missing a flag @Flag(VirtualSetXX) (XX goes from 1 to 31 or is Christmas) due to an error in the session start, or you are missing the gallery tied to the selected virtual set for the assistant at path @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\XX\*.jpg] (where XX is the same as the one in virtualset).
Basically you need 1 different set for the assistant for each day of the month
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:56 pm
GodDragon wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:47 pm Feel free to be my tester. There are of course some bugs remaining but I am trying my best to find them and fix them while already trying to make it more interactive and better. Like start and link scripts. But I also have many ideas for the future and of course I am open to all suggestions/ideas/dialogues or whatever. Adding new stuff is pretty easy and can be done in a lot of ways.
Well since you are asking for suggestions...one scenario i always would have love to have (and i think that spicy suits it well considering all the system for punishments, dungeon, etc etc) is that you are new to the femdom idea and this is the first time you have a domme, you are intrigued by the whole idea but you are not ready to completely submit (basically it is me :-D ).

What i mean is that i always tend to try to "rise up" to the domme and refuse to do things i am not in the mood of doing or that i find boring/disgusting/degrading.....well i would love to have some systems implements through which she will slowly try to force you into being more submissive and doing things you are not wanting to (pegging, cei, chastity, whatever) by giving you harsher and harsher penalties/punishments the more you keep on refusing.

Let's say for example she want you to eat your cum and you don't want to....every time you refuse a variable is augmented, and at the end of the session that variable might lower your chance of cumming unless you ask her to eat your cum...she could then taunt you about her being sure that she will make you so horny that you will start to beg her to let her eat your cum.
The more you keep on refusing the lesser your chances will be to have an orgasm (maybe put in some kind of limit...lets say if you're still refusing to do it after 2 weeks it resets and she tells you something like "you're pretty stubborn, but i love to break guys like you, trust me, you will break sooner or later...i just have to decide when doing that")
Sounds good. Will work on this when I have the chance to.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:20 pm
dragoul wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm
looking a the #VANP vocab, you are either missing a flag @Flag(VirtualSetXX) (XX goes from 1 to 31 or is Christmas) due to an error in the session start, or you are missing the gallery tied to the selected virtual set for the assistant at path @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\XX\*.jpg] (where XX is the same as the one in virtualset).
Basically you need 1 different set for the assistant for each day of the month
I think I have both:

1.) The flag is in the file: (or should it be somewhere else?)
@Flag(VirtualSet1) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\1\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet2) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\2\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet3) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\3\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet4) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\4\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet5) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\5\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet6) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\6\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet7) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\7\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet8) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\8\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet9) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\9\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet10) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\10\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet11) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\11\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet12) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\12\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet13) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\13\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet14) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\14\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet15) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\15\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet16) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\16\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet17) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\17\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet18) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\18\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet19) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\19\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet20) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\20\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet21) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\21\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet22) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\22\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet23) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\23\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet24) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\24\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet25) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\25\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet26) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\26\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet27) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\27\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet28) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\28\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet29) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\29\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet30) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\30\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSet31) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\31\*.jpg]
@Flag(VirtualSetChristmas) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\GNMAssistant\Christmas\*.jpg]
2.) And the folders exist.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

dragoul wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 pm 1.) The flag is in the file: (or should it be somewhere else?)
nope, the file checks to see if the flag exists...the flag itself should be a file with the flag name in the system/flags folder of the personality....make sure you have one named after those flag names....if you have that file and you have the directory then honestly i don't know why it is giving you an error
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:16 pm
dragoul wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 pm 1.) The flag is in the file: (or should it be somewhere else?)
nope, the file checks to see if the flag exists...the flag itself should be a file with the flag name in the system/flags folder of the personality....make sure you have one named after those flag names....if you have that file and you have the directory then honestly i don't know why it is giving you an error
So I need to create an empty file with the name "VirtualSet1" and another one with the name "VirtualSet2", "VirtualSet3" and so on and put all those files in ...\Tease-AI\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\System\Flags?
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

I just realized that I still have the spicy version downloaded from megaupload in my folder. I've now replaced it with the files from github. Maybe this solves some issues...
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

dragoul wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:21 pm
Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:16 pm
So I need to create an empty file with the name "VirtualSet1" and another one with the name "VirtualSet2", "VirtualSet3" and so on and put all those files in ...\Tease-AI\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\System\Flags?
No, you dont need them alm... Theorically, when session starts, spicy should remove the old flag and create the new one, based on current day (for example, for a session played today ypu should have virtualset30 flag in ypur system /flags folder and no other virtualset flags.
It might have been that something messed up and the setup doesnt worl well anymore because it doesnt find the old flag to remove, i dont know... Or maybe the setup file is bugged... Anyway... Start a session, when it gives you the vocab error, go in the flag folder and see if you have the correct virtual flag in there... If you dont, manualluly add it and see if it fix your problem (it should). If everything works, try to restart a new session and see if you still have the problem or not.

P. S. Look for the flag also in the system/flags/temp folder cause i dont know if it is a tempflag or not what is setup at start (temp folder will have files in it only during a session, otherwise it will be empty... So start the session and when the error come up check both flag/ temp and flag folder)
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude Man »

Seem to have an issue with starting Spicy. I have followed everything on the recipe but yet every time I try to start the program it comes up saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" and says it could not find the path "TeaseAI/Scripts/Spicy3.02/System/Variables/gdBegForCEI"

Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Dude Man wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:12 pm Seem to have an issue with starting Spicy. I have followed everything on the recipe but yet every time I try to start the program it comes up saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" and says it could not find the path "TeaseAI/Scripts/Spicy3.02/System/Variables/gdBegForCEI"

Are you sure you are running the latest version? Try to download it from github again and then copy it to a new empty folder. You can copy the System folder from your older version if you want to. If it is still not working, do the following:
Go to your Spicy Personlity Folder, then inside the System/Variables folder copy one of the files and paste it in there. Rename it to gdBegForCEI. Then open that file with notepad and just put a 0 in there. This should fix your issue.
lokar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lokar »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:52 pm
Dude Man wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:12 pm Seem to have an issue with starting Spicy. I have followed everything on the recipe but yet every time I try to start the program it comes up saying "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" and says it could not find the path "TeaseAI/Scripts/Spicy3.02/System/Variables/gdBegForCEI"

Are you sure you are running the latest version? Try to download it from github again and then copy it to a new empty folder. You can copy the System folder from your older version if you want to. If it is still not working, do the following:
Go to your Spicy Personlity Folder, then inside the System/Variables folder copy one of the files and paste it in there. Rename it to gdBegForCEI. Then open that file with notepad and just put a 0 in there. This should fix your issue.
I'm having the same issue, I don't even seem to have a variable folder inside the system folder. I downloaded the most recent version from github as well.