Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by holaba_be »

genome231 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:32 am Hi guys!

Just an announcement.
I'm killing academy, for a really long period I've just never been able to get it to a point where I'm happy about it.
After giving it a lot of thought, brain storms etc. I thought maybe I've had the ideas needed, but nope.
While I still like the idea I'm gonna put it in the trash bin :-)

Instead I'm turning some of it into modules etc.

Best regards
Genome
Probably the best option in my opinion as well. Just having someone sit and read, which was most of the Academy stuff at the moment, is not really the most exciting experience. Taking some of the more teasy parts of it into modules seems like a good idea, like the "helping another student" do some "exercises" etc.
Focusing on the things that are more feature complete instead of using time for something time-consuming like making Academy work hopefully improves the overall experience of this personality!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

I keep getting stroking parts in chastity, but you working on that. I love that it's supposed to have chastity sessions though.

However this is rather annoying, don't know if I'm missing something
Spoiler: show
09:08 PM Hailey: We're gonna do a few edges! Vocab Error: DT3
09:08 PM Hailey: Edge for Me slave
09:09 PM Shattered: edged
09:09 PM Hailey: 1. you need permission before you speak
09:09 PM Hailey: Transfering punishment points to you
09:10 PM Hailey: Start getting yourself to the edge again
09:10 PM Hailey: I want you so fucking close slave
09:10 PM Shattered: on edge
09:11 PM Hailey: 1. you need permission before you speak
09:11 PM Hailey: Transfering punishment points to you
09:11 PM Hailey: Start getting yourself to the edge again
09:12 PM Hailey: I want you right fucking there slave
09:13 PM Hailey: Not close enough, I want more
09:13 PM Hailey: Here's a sexy behind you can edge to *evil grin*
09:13 PM Shattered: done
09:14 PM Hailey: 1. you need permission before you speak
09:14 PM Hailey: Transfering punishment points to you
09:14 PM Hailey: Start getting yourself to the edge again
09:15 PM Hailey: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
09:16 PM Hailey: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
09:16 PM Hailey: Get closer for Me
09:17 PM Hailey: you should be edging for Me much quicker than this bitch boy
09:18 PM Shattered: yes
09:18 PM Hailey: 1. you need permission before you speak
09:18 PM Hailey: Transfering punishment points to you
09:18 PM Hailey: Start getting yourself to the edge again
09:19 PM Hailey: I want you right fucking there slave
09:19 PM Shattered: edge Miss
09:20 PM Hailey: 1. you need permission before you speak
09:20 PM Hailey: Transfering punishment points to you
09:20 PM Hailey: Start getting yourself to the edge again
09:21 PM Hailey: Mmmm fuck yes, closer
09:22 PM Hailey: I want you right fucking there slave
09:22 PM Hailey: Here's a sexy behind you can edge to *grin*
09:23 PM Hailey: Think an ass like this will help you edge a little quicker?
09:24 PM Hailey: I think someone's having a little difficulty over there lol
09:24 PM Hailey: Stop stroking Shattered
I don't mind having to use the right terms, but getting punished for trying to find them doesn't feel terribly good.
I got a punishment to be in chastity, and the start of the session refers to this. But then the entire main session is about stroking. I wonder if theres some disconnect here?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

I belive I have found an other mistake in TestSession.txt after Hours is ")"missing
(StartSession)
@SystemMessage #VANC #VANP @RT(Launching,Initiating,Starting,Establishing) session with #DomHonorific
@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession, Hours)]>[124] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[OTime]=[OTime]+[#Random(21,50)] @Goto(StartSession2)
@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession, Hours)]>[102] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[OTime]=[OTime]+[#Random(16,40)] @Goto(StartSession2)
@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession, Hours)]>[80] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[OTime]=[OTime]+[#Random(11,30)] @Goto(StartSession2)
@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession, Hours)]>[58] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[OTime]=[OTime]+[#Random(6,20)] @Goto(StartSession2)
@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession, Hours)]>[36] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[OTime]=[OTime]+[#Random(1,10)] @Goto(StartSession2)

(StartSession2)

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Wrong Audiopath in GNMSlaveModule_3Licking.txt and its mp3 and not 4
(a1)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Up\UpSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a2)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Up\UpMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a3)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Up\UpFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a4)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Down\DownSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a5)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Down\DownMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a6)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Down\DownFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a7)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Right\RightArrowSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a8)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Right\RightArrowMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a9)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Right\RightArrowFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a10)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Left\LeftArrowSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a11)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Left\LeftArrowMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a12)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\Left\LeftArrowFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastSimple\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a13)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\CircleLeft\CircleLeftSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowCircle\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a14)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\CircleLeft\CircleLeftMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumCircle\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a15)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\CircleLeft\CircleLeftFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastCircle\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a16)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\CircleRight\CircleRightSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowCircle\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a17)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\CircleRight\CircleRightMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumCircle\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a18)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\CircleRight\CircleRightFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastCircle\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a19)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\ABC\ABCSlow.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\SlowABC\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a20)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\ABC\ABCMedium.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\MediumABC\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(a21)
@NullResponse @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Modules\LickExercises\ABC\ABCFast.jpg] @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeLick\FastABC\*.mp3] @Wait(#Random(2,9)) @Goto(Start3)
(End)
Stop! #DT @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\NoSound.mp3]
I hope your tounge isn't too sore #GNMGrin #DT
Practice makes perfect, remember that #DT
@End
letsplay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by letsplay »

Best tease I ever seen! :) Really!

Someone knows where I can download the 3.02 version?
There're no more links for download original or new version true?
Petterwass
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Petterwass »

Is there a way to restart the first setup session?
Mine computer crashed while it was setting up and now it launched directly into a normal session instead of the 1st setup session that was interrupted
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Petterwass wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm Is there a way to restart the first setup session?
Mine computer crashed while it was setting up and now it launched directly into a normal session instead of the 1st setup session that was interrupted
delete your spicy folder and export the folder form your .zip again?
Missing Vocab: LetTheEdgeFace
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Petterwass wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:14 pm Is there a way to restart the first setup session?
Just delete the flags and variables in the Spicy/System folder
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:51 pm
Just delete the flags and variables in the Spicy/System folder
unfortunatly you may have to delete and reinstall spicy
Petterwass
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Petterwass »

Shattered wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:36 pm
delete your spicy folder and export the folder form your .zip again?
Missing Vocab: LetTheEdgeFace
Thank you. I'll try it
cursor10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cursor10 »

I have a bug too. I think :-)
If I enter the dungeon an would to "pay fin", after checking if i had enough gold, i become these error:
Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.InvalidCastException: Ungültige Konvertierung von der Zeichenfolge FineReduction in Typ Integer. ---> System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)
bei Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 9469.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 4756.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly-Version: 0.55.0.0.
Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///Q:/tease-ai/Tease%20AI.exe.
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
System
Win32-Version: 4.7.2103.2 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-Version: 4.7.2104.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
Win32-Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll.
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll.
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///Q:/tease-ai/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL.
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///Q:/tease-ai/Interop.WMPLib.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1.
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources/v4.0_10.0.0.0_de_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.
If you need the german parts translate. Please tell it to me and i will do my best :-D .
wacokid000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wacokid000 »

I signed up to get help troubleshooting a bug I found, then I ended up fixing it myself. Figured I'd post anyway in case someone else runs into it, plus mention some other bugs I've found since.

This issue was weird as it seemed like everything worked, no error messages popped up, all the menus worked, and on the surface the tease worked. Until you realize it's playing the same three scripts over and over again for a tease session. This seemed to be caused by not setting stroke taunt frequency to verbose. I then had to go through set up again, and it was working then, changing that without redoing setup didn't fix it alone.

After that it seems to be working normally, two other bugs I encountered have been mentioned earlier with fixes (that so far seem to work), were the stroking while ignoring chastity and the workmode opening questions being broken.

One bug I had that I didn't see a fix for was in the Spankz Choir. I was running through it earlier, got almost near the end of a long spanking session and got hit with this: ERROR: Can't locate the file: ...\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\SpankzChoir\SpecialtyM1.txt

I think, emphasis on think, I figured out how to fix it. It's actually looking for SpecialtyMx.txt, so you have to go into MxMain.txt and replace all instance of SpecialtyM1.txt to SpecialtyMx.txt that should fix it.

I'm currently testing it now, as I want to get the gold my ass already paid for, and it seems to be working. At least once, it used the SpecialtyMx.txt and didn't break. Well... it still broke a little, it tried to play a game where you wait for a number to appear, then say stop. Problem was, no number appeared. I don't think there is code to show the numbers or randomize them, or at least nothing calling a different script to do that. I just said stop to see what happens, told I was wrong, kept trying and luckily she just gave up on me and moved back to spanking.

I don't have the know how atm to fix that issue, but the rest of it finished fine, which was a relief.
stanos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by stanos »

Hello,
don't know if it's just me.
But at the end of the green light red light game the timer doesn't stop counting backwards.
With me it led to the fact that the following pussy licking assignment never endet.
Maybe it is because some of the tumblr file aren't load and instead throw a thread abort exception.
If there's any solution for that problem I would be thankful for a hint. Or else maybe somebody want's to look into this.
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Tease-AI, Still looking
Sub/Slave(s): Already occupied by myself.

Post by Johanna_Johnson »

Hello Folks

first of all I'd like to thank you for this great tease. But there are a few things which are either unkown or do simply bug me.

Sessions:
Lets begin with the session duration. I'd like to know if someone could please pm me the average duration of a normal session. What I mean is the following. For me as an edge newbe a session of over 2 hours is way to extreme and exeedes my abilties by far. Therefore I'd like to know if there is a way to shorten a session. Secondly how shall I beg my Mistress that I wish to cum without accumulating any punishment points (see 09:27 PM). The modes which I'm running at the moment are sissy, slave, slut, crazy domme 0 . Fourth is this just me or are those Vocab Errors normal?

Modes/ Settings:
Pain treshold 3; Pain endurance 3; Endurance 3; Strictness 3; Devotion 45. According to the explanation of the settings a session should only take 45 minutes. Ok it also states that it might be longer or shorter. But I'd expect an session duration between 30 to 60 minutes.
These are the modes which I'm curently running: Sissy mode on; Slut mode on; Slave mode on; Lover mode on; Crazy domme on 0.

Work Mode
Oh and last but not least work mode. I'm now able to get for working but only in the mode without any teases. As Soon as I'm activating teases I'm unable to exit the work anymore. And the only way how I got the teases working was by doing this. But I guess that this one was just a lucky shot as you can see that it didn't continue again...
[Vivienne]: Do you want to activate small teases while working?
11:28 PM Johanna Johnson: no
[Vivienne]:
11:28 PM Johanna Johnson: yes
[Vivienne]: It was a yes or no question Missing Vocab: Name
11:28 PM Johanna Johnson: yes
11:29 PM Johanna Johnson: yes
Best Wishes

JJ

Session log:
06:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Tease AI has been reset
06:39 PM Johanna Johnson: Hello Mistress
Launching Spicy
06:40 PM Johanna Johnson: exercise
[Vivienne]: You just reported that you completed an exericse..
[Vivienne]: I'm not stupid slave.. Vocab Error: MeritChangeNHigh
06:40 PM Johanna Johnson: session with mistress
[Vivienne]: Hmm?
06:40 PM Johanna Johnson: session with mistress
[Vivienne]: Launching session with Mistress
06:41 PM Charlotte Springer: You only stroke the shaft Vocab Error: DT4
06:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Start jerking my property Johanna Johnson //Dinner Brake
08:19 PM Charlotte Springer: No more stroking, just let go of your poor aching cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:19 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm down a bit Vocab Error: DT4
08:19 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *naughty grin*
08:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Start touching my beautiful horny cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:21 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you to stop Vocab Error: DT4
08:21 PM Charlotte Springer: Time for a little bit of edging! Vocab Error: DT4
08:21 PM Charlotte Springer: Now, edge hard for me. HARD! Vocab Error: DT4
08:21 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right fucking there cream boy Vocab Error: DT4
08:22 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer Vocab Error: DT4
08:23 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this tushy in front of you right now
08:23 PM Charlotte Springer: Stare at this ass and get closer for me
08:24 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
08:24 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:24 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
08:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
08:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
08:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Hands off
08:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Let all that ache flow from that poor leaky cock to your blue balls Vocab Error: DT4
08:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Get to the edge Vocab Error: DT4
08:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some boobs to help you get closer
08:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Get that aching cock on the edge Vocab Error: DT4
08:27 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me bitch Vocab Error: DT4
08:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Closer Vocab Error: DT4
08:28 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
08:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Just think about how close you were while the ache settles deeper in MY cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Get to the edge for me! Vocab Error: DT4
08:29 PM Charlotte Springer: Not close enough, I want more Vocab Error: DT4
08:29 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me disgusting slut Vocab Error: DT4
08:30 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge loser Vocab Error: DT4
08:31 PM Charlotte Springer: Closer Vocab Error: DT4
08:31 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:31 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
08:31 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
08:31 PM Charlotte Springer: No more stroking, just let go of your desperate cock
08:31 PM Charlotte Springer: Let it all fade away while you think about how close you just were *grins at you* Vocab Error: DT4
08:32 PM Charlotte Springer: Cum eater. Give me an edge, I love to see you edge! Vocab Error: DT4
08:32 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge worthless girl Vocab Error: DT4
08:32 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me pathetic slave Vocab Error: DT4
08:33 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close small dicked slave Vocab Error: DT4
08:33 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:33 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
08:33 PM Charlotte Springer: Let the edge just fade away for a moment Vocab Error: DT4
08:34 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge that desperate cock for me, worthless idiot. Now Vocab Error: DT4
08:34 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's a sexy ass you can edge to *naughty grin*
08:35 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me worthless loser Vocab Error: DT4
08:35 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:35 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
08:35 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing a tiny chastity cage Vocab Error: DT4
08:35 PM Charlotte Springer: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of coming! Vocab Error: DT4
08:35 PM Charlotte Springer: Mmmm fuck yes, closer Vocab Error: DT4
08:36 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right fucking there bitch boy Vocab Error: DT4
08:36 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:36 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
08:36 PM Charlotte Springer: Hands off
08:36 PM Charlotte Springer: Embrace the ache filling your denied dick right now Vocab Error: DT4
08:37 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge that virile cock for me, slave. Now Vocab Error: DT4
08:37 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:37 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
08:37 PM Charlotte Springer: Let all that ache flow from that frustrated dick to your agonized family jewels Vocab Error: DT4
08:38 PM Charlotte Springer: Gently and slowly bring yourself to the edge.. Vocab Error: DT4
08:38 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close cream boy Vocab Error: DT4
08:38 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:38 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
08:38 PM Charlotte Springer: Let all that suffer flow from that frustrated cock to your balls Vocab Error: DT4
08:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of coming! Vocab Error: DT4
08:39 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:39 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
08:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
08:39 PM Charlotte Springer: That's enough, hands off
08:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Embrace the ache filling your desperate cock right now Vocab Error: DT4
08:40 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge for me worthless idiot. Now Vocab Error: DT4
08:40 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this ass in front of you right now
08:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
08:41 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
08:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
08:41 PM Charlotte Springer: I know you think I'm nasty but I reality you love this.. Vocab Error: DT4
08:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking my property cock craving cum slut Vocab Error: DT4
08:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop and take your hands off your helpless cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
08:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Shake your hands a bit Vocab Error: DT4
08:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Go ahead and stroke that denied dick Vocab Error: DT4
08:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine me backing off your horny cock , right now. Hands off Vocab Error: DT4
08:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Relax that dick slave Vocab Error: DT4
08:43 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *grins*
08:44 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking my property Vocab Error: DT4
08:44 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:45 PM Charlotte Springer: No more stroking, just let go of your poor aching cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:45 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm yourself a little Vocab Error: DT4
08:45 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *grins*
08:48 PM Charlotte Springer: Start touching my beautiful helpless cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Let go of your achey dick Vocab Error: DT4
08:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm yourself a little Vocab Error: DT4
08:49 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *mischievous grin*
08:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Stroke my property for me Johanna Johnson Vocab Error: DT4
08:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:50 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you to stop Vocab Error: DT4
08:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Relax that dick slave Vocab Error: DT4
08:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Deep breaths Vocab Error: DT4
08:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking my property Vocab Error: DT4
08:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:52 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop and take your hands off your denied dick Vocab Error: DT4
08:52 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
08:52 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *mischievous grin*
08:54 PM Charlotte Springer: Go ahead and stroke that poor aching cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:54 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:56 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop stroking Vocab Error: DT4
08:56 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
08:56 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *looks at you innocently*
08:57 PM Charlotte Springer: I'am ordering you to stroke that desperate cock Vocab Error: DT4
08:57 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
08:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Okay, stop Vocab Error: DT4
08:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Lets edge that cock a bit! Vocab Error: DT4
08:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Now, edge hard for me. HARD! Vocab Error: DT4
08:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
08:59 PM Charlotte Springer: Get that frustrated cock on the edge Vocab Error: DT4
09:00 PM Charlotte Springer: Just imagine you were getting ready to cum all over these perfect tits
09:00 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me slave slut Vocab Error: DT4
09:00 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:00 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:01 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
09:01 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop and take your hands off your achey dick
09:01 PM Charlotte Springer: Let it all fade away while you think about how close you just were *evil grin* Vocab Error: DT4
09:02 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:02 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge cumlover Vocab Error: DT4
09:02 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:02 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:03 PM Charlotte Springer: Try not to think about how close you just were *softly whimpers* Vocab Error: DT4
09:03 PM Charlotte Springer: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of coming! Vocab Error: DT4
09:03 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge cock lover Vocab Error: DT4
09:04 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close disgusting slut Vocab Error: DT4
09:04 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:04 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:04 PM Charlotte Springer: Quiver is a natural part of cum bucket's life, savor it! lol Vocab Error: DT4
09:04 PM Charlotte Springer: Get to the edge Vocab Error: DT4
09:05 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
09:05 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:05 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:05 PM Charlotte Springer: Let go and stop stroking
09:05 PM Charlotte Springer: I bet that edging is a pure agony for you Missing Vocab: HappyEmote Vocab Error: DT4
09:06 PM Charlotte Springer: Get to the edge for me! Vocab Error: DT4
09:06 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge disgusting loser Vocab Error: DT4
09:07 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some soft breasts to help you get closer
09:07 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's a sexy tushy you can edge to *grin*
09:08 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me cum bucket Vocab Error: DT4
09:08 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:08 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:08 PM Charlotte Springer: Just let the ache flow through you and drive you crazy Vocab Error: DT4
09:08 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you to get Missing Vocab: NearTheEdge Vocab Error: DT4
09:09 PM Charlotte Springer: Just imagine you were getting ready to cum all over these delicate young breasts
09:09 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close cum cow Vocab Error: DT4
09:10 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some firm tits to help you get closer
09:11 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some firm tits to help you get closer
09:11 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge filthy boy Vocab Error: DT4
09:11 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:11 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:12 PM Charlotte Springer: I bet that edging is a pure agony for you Missing Vocab: HappyEmote Vocab Error: DT4
09:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Stroke and Imagine what I would do to that denied dick if you were here right now, cock craving slave Vocab Error: DT4
09:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
09:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop stroking for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm down a bit Vocab Error: DT4
09:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Deep breaths Vocab Error: DT4
09:13 PM Charlotte Springer: Stroke my property for me Johanna Johnson Vocab Error: DT4
09:13 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
09:14 PM Charlotte Springer: Okay That's enough for now. You're going to squirt before I'm done with you. Vocab Error: DT4
09:14 PM Charlotte Springer: Relax that dick slave Vocab Error: DT4
09:14 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *smile*
09:15 PM Charlotte Springer: Grab that poor aching cock and start stroking Vocab Error: DT4
09:15 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
09:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop and take your hands off your poor aching cock Vocab Error: DT4
09:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Time for a little bit of edging! Vocab Error: DT4
09:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Gently and slowly bring yourself to the edge.. Vocab Error: DT4
09:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:18 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close cuckold Vocab Error: DT4
09:18 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:18 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:19 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
09:19 PM Charlotte Springer: You can stop
09:19 PM Charlotte Springer: Just think about how close you were while the ache settles deeper in MY achey dick Vocab Error: DT4
09:19 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me worthless idiot Vocab Error: DT4
09:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:20 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:21 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing a tiny chastity cage Vocab Error: DT4
09:21 PM Charlotte Springer: Stroke my property Vocab Error: DT4
09:21 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
09:22 PM Charlotte Springer: Okay That's enough for now. You're going to squirt before I'm done with you. Vocab Error: DT4
09:22 PM Charlotte Springer: We're gonna do a few edges! Vocab Error: DT4
09:23 PM Charlotte Springer: Now... Edge! Vocab Error: DT4
09:23 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close worthless shit Vocab Error: DT4
09:23 PM Charlotte Springer: Just imagine you were getting ready to cum all over these delicate breasts
09:24 PM Charlotte Springer: Not close enough, I want more Vocab Error: DT4
09:24 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:24 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:24 PM Charlotte Springer: Let your body become consumed with the shudder Vocab Error: DT4
09:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge now, bitch Vocab Error: DT4
09:25 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close disgusting bitch Vocab Error: DT4
09:25 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close bitch toy Vocab Error: DT4
09:26 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:26 PM Charlotte Springer: I know you think I'm mean but I reality you love this.. Vocab Error: DT4
09:26 PM Johanna Johnson: Please let me cum Mistress
09:26 PM Charlotte Springer: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: MeritChangeNHigh Vocab Error: DT4
09:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT4
09:27 PM Charlotte Springer: Gently and slowly bring yourself to the edge.. Vocab Error: DT4
09:27 PM Johanna Johnson: Please let me cum Mistress
09:27 PM Charlotte Springer: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: MeritChangeNHigh Vocab Error: DT4
09:27 PM Charlotte Springer: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT4
09:27 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:27 PM Charlotte Springer: That's enough, let go of your poor aching cock Vocab Error: DT4
09:27 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax while the edge fades away Vocab Error: DT4
09:28 PM Charlotte Springer: I want to show you a video! Vocab Error: DT4
09:28 PM Charlotte Springer: I'm gonna slowly drill a message into your soul Vocab Error: DT4
09:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Your pathetic cock has no you use to me! Vocab Error: DT4
09:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Now watch this! Vocab Error: DT4
09:38 PM Charlotte Springer: I'll never tire from watching stuff like this! Vocab Error: DT4
09:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Start getting yourself to the edge again
09:39 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close slave Vocab Error: DT4
09:40 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer Vocab Error: DT4
09:40 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's a sexy ass you can edge to *grins*
09:41 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:41 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
09:41 PM Charlotte Springer: No more stroking, just let go of your desperate cock
09:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Just let the shudder flow through you and drive you crazy Vocab Error: DT4
09:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Now, edge hard for me. HARD! Vocab Error: DT4
09:42 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close cuckie Vocab Error: DT4
09:42 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:42 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
09:43 PM Charlotte Springer: You can stop now
09:44 PM Charlotte Springer: Don't think about how Perfect that almost felt Vocab Error: DT4
09:44 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge now, slave Vocab Error: DT4
09:44 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right fucking there bitch toy Vocab Error: DT4
09:45 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some perfectly-sized breasts to help you get closer
09:45 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:45 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:45 PM Charlotte Springer: Let it all fade away while you think about how close you just were laugh Vocab Error: DT4
09:46 PM Charlotte Springer: Now, edge hard for me. HARD! Vocab Error: DT4
09:46 PM Charlotte Springer: Get that desperate cock on the edge Vocab Error: DT4
09:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Closer Vocab Error: DT4
09:47 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Let your body become consumed with the tremble Vocab Error: DT4
09:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of coming! Vocab Error: DT4
09:48 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
09:48 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer Vocab Error: DT4
09:48 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:48 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing a tiny chastity cage Vocab Error: DT4
09:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Get Missing Vocab: NearTheEdge, disgusting loser Vocab Error: DT4
09:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me worthless slut Vocab Error: DT4
09:49 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:49 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Let go and stop stroking
09:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Let your body become consumed with the shudder Vocab Error: DT4
09:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Get to the verge of orgasm for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some silky smooth tits to help you get closer
09:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:51 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing a tiny chastity cage Vocab Error: DT4
09:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Get Missing Vocab: NearTheEdge, worthless bitch Vocab Error: DT4
09:52 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close cum cow Vocab Error: DT4
09:52 PM Charlotte Springer: Stare at this behind and get closer for me
09:53 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's a sexy behind you can edge to *looks at you innocently*
09:53 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
09:54 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right fucking there bitch Vocab Error: DT4
09:54 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:54 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
09:54 PM Charlotte Springer: You can stop now
09:55 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing a cage Vocab Error: DT4
09:55 PM Charlotte Springer: Now, edge hard for me. HARD! Vocab Error: DT4
09:55 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me slave slut Vocab Error: DT4
09:56 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
09:57 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some tits to help you get closer
09:57 PM Charlotte Springer: Get that helpless cock on the edge Vocab Error: DT4
09:58 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:58 PM Charlotte Springer: I know you think I'm mean but I reality you love this.. Vocab Error: DT4
09:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge now, pathetic boy Vocab Error: DT4
09:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Mmmm fuck yes, closer Vocab Error: DT4
09:58 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
09:58 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
09:59 PM Charlotte Springer: Just let the shudder flow through you and drive you crazy Vocab Error: DT4
09:59 PM Charlotte Springer: Get to the edge of orgasm for me Vocab Error: DT4
09:59 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
10:00 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge pathetic slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:00 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:00 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:00 PM Charlotte Springer: Try not to think about how good that orgasm would have felt laugh Vocab Error: DT4
10:01 PM Charlotte Springer: Get Missing Vocab: NearTheEdge, disgusting slut Vocab Error: DT4
10:01 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this tushy in front of you right now
10:02 PM Charlotte Springer: Not close enough, I want more Vocab Error: DT4
10:02 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:02 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
10:02 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
10:02 PM Charlotte Springer: Let go of your poor aching dick
10:03 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing a chastity cage Vocab Error: DT4
10:03 PM Charlotte Springer: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of coming! Vocab Error: DT4
10:03 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:04 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close cum bucket Vocab Error: DT4
10:04 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:04 PM Charlotte Springer: #HoldTheEdge
10:05 PM Charlotte Springer: Ride it!
10:05 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop stroking
10:05 PM Charlotte Springer: Let it all fade away while you think about how close you just were *grin* Vocab Error: DT4
10:05 PM Charlotte Springer: Get Missing Vocab: NearTheEdge, Johanna Johnson Vocab Error: DT4
10:06 PM Charlotte Springer: Closer Vocab Error: DT4
10:06 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
10:06 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:06 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:06 PM Charlotte Springer: I bet that edging is a pure agony for you Missing Vocab: HappyEmote Vocab Error: DT4
10:07 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge for me disgusting slut. Now Vocab Error: DT4
10:07 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:07 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:07 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:07 PM Charlotte Springer: Try not to think about how good that orgasm would have felt *naughty grin* Vocab Error: DT4
10:07 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking that achey dick , slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:08 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:08 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you to stop Vocab Error: DT4
10:08 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
10:08 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *smiles*
10:09 PM Charlotte Springer: Go ahead and jerk my property Vocab Error: DT4
10:09 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:11 PM Charlotte Springer: And stop Vocab Error: DT4
10:11 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
10:11 PM Charlotte Springer: Deep breaths Vocab Error: DT4
10:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking my property Vocab Error: DT4
10:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:12 PM Charlotte Springer: You can let go of your virile cock now Vocab Error: DT4
10:12 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
10:12 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *wicked grin*
10:13 PM Charlotte Springer: Go ahead and jerk my property Vocab Error: DT4
10:13 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:14 PM Charlotte Springer: Take your hands off your denied dick Vocab Error: DT4
10:14 PM Charlotte Springer: Relax for a moment slave! Vocab Error: DT4
10:14 PM Charlotte Springer: Deep breaths Vocab Error: DT4
10:14 PM Charlotte Springer: I'am ordering you to stroke that frustrated dick Vocab Error: DT4
10:14 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:15 PM Charlotte Springer: And stop Vocab Error: DT4
10:16 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm yourself a little Vocab Error: DT4
10:16 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *grins at you*
10:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking and Imagine what I would do to that helpless cock if you were here right now, worthless shit Vocab Error: DT4
10:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Hands off Vocab Error: DT4
10:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Time for a little bit of edging! Vocab Error: DT4
10:17 PM Charlotte Springer: Time for an edge slave. Now Vocab Error: DT4
10:18 PM Charlotte Springer: Not close enough, I want more Vocab Error: DT4
10:18 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this ass in front of you right now
10:19 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this ass in front of you right now
10:19 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this tushy in front of you right now
10:20 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Just think about how close you were while the ache settles deeper in MY poor aching dick Vocab Error: DT4
10:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Pathetic slave. Give me an edge, I love to see you edge! Vocab Error: DT4
10:20 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some firm young breasts to help you get closer
10:21 PM Charlotte Springer: Just imagine you were getting ready to cum all over these silky smooth tits
10:22 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right fucking there slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:22 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer while you imagine how these would feel in your hands right now
10:23 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you so fucking close cum bucket Vocab Error: DT4
10:24 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you close small dicked slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:24 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you right on the edge cuckold Vocab Error: DT4
10:25 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Let the edge just fade away for a moment Vocab Error: DT4
10:25 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge that desperate cock for me, worthless cuckold. Now Vocab Error: DT4
10:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Get that frustrated dick on the edge Vocab Error: DT4
10:26 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:27 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some perfect tits to help you get closer
10:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
10:28 PM Charlotte Springer: Get that desperate cock on the edge Vocab Error: DT4
10:29 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:29 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:29 PM Charlotte Springer: I know you think I'm mean but I reality you love this.. Vocab Error: DT4
10:29 PM Charlotte Springer: Edge for me bitch boy Vocab Error: DT4
10:29 PM Charlotte Springer: Get closer for me Vocab Error: DT4
10:30 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:30 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:30 PM Charlotte Springer: Let all that quiver flow from that poor aching cock to your balls Vocab Error: DT4
10:30 PM Charlotte Springer: Time to get on the edge! Now Vocab Error: DT4
10:30 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:30 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:30 PM Charlotte Springer: Just be glad you're edging, Imagine wearing an emprisoning device Vocab Error: DT4
10:31 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you to get Missing Vocab: NearTheEdge Vocab Error: DT4
10:31 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine how easy it would be to get close if she were shaking this ass in front of you right now
10:31 PM Johanna Johnson: Please let me cum Mistress
10:31 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:31 PM Charlotte Springer: Imagine me backing off your frustrated cock , right now. Hands off Vocab Error: DT4
10:31 PM Charlotte Springer: Just let it all fade away Vocab Error: DT4
10:32 PM Charlotte Springer: The house rules are important Vocab Error: DT4
10:32 PM Charlotte Springer: They are so important you are expected to know them by heart! Vocab Error: DT4
10:34 PM Charlotte Springer: Lets repeat the rules Vocab Error: DT4
10:36 PM Charlotte Springer: Lets repeat a rule Vocab Error: DT4
10:36 PM Johanna Johnson: No. 9: Wear your marks with pride.
Correct: 9 lines remaining
10:37 PM Johanna Johnson: No. 9: Wear your marks with pride.
Correct: 8 lines remaining
Correct: 7 lines remaining
Correct: 6 lines remaining
Correct: 5 lines remaining
10:38 PM Johanna Johnson: No. 9: Wear your marks with pride.
Correct: 4 lines remaining
Correct: 3 lines remaining
Correct: 2 lines remaining
Correct: 1 line remaining
Correct: Task Completed
10:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Start getting yourself to the edge again
10:39 PM Charlotte Springer: Get close for me small dicked slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:40 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's a sexy ass you can edge to *grins*
10:40 PM Charlotte Springer: Here's some silky smooth breasts to help you get closer
10:41 PM Charlotte Springer: Closer Vocab Error: DT4
10:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Not close enough, I want more Vocab Error: DT4
10:42 PM Johanna Johnson: On the edge
10:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
10:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Let your body become consumed with the suffer Vocab Error: DT4
10:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking that desperate cock for me Vocab Error: DT4
10:42 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Okay, stop Vocab Error: DT4
10:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Relax that dick slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Deep breaths Vocab Error: DT4
10:43 PM Charlotte Springer: You may begin stroking my property Vocab Error: DT4
10:43 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:45 PM Charlotte Springer: I want you to stop Vocab Error: DT4
10:45 PM Charlotte Springer: Relax that dick slave Vocab Error: DT4
10:45 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *wicked grin*
10:45 PM Charlotte Springer: Start stroking my cock Vocab Error: DT4
10:46 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop stroking Vocab Error: DT4
10:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm down a bit Vocab Error: DT4
10:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Shake your hands a bit Vocab Error: DT4
10:47 PM Charlotte Springer: Stroke my property for me bitch toy Vocab Error: DT4
10:48 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:48 PM Charlotte Springer: Stop and take your hands off your poor leaky cock Vocab Error: DT4
10:49 PM Charlotte Springer: Just relax a little Vocab Error: DT4
10:49 PM Charlotte Springer: And enjoy this! *smile*
10:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Go ahead and jerk my property Vocab Error: DT4
10:50 PM Charlotte Springer: Get back to stroking
10:50 PM Charlotte Springer: You can stop Vocab Error: DT4
10:51 PM Charlotte Springer: Calm yourself a little Vocab Error: DT4
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

Edit: Solved. Turns out I entered my Domme image directory for "Random Domme" instead of just "Domme" during the setup. Now it works.

I did my best following the setup recipe but I think I messed something up for my domme setup. I downloaded two Springer packs and I unpacked the first one to:
\Tease-AI Media\Tease-AI Picture\Domme
and the second (special one) I grabbed the Dom_* and Sexy_* and unpacked those into:
\Images\GNMImages\DommeSpecial

I also downloaded the three glitter packs and did my best setting those up.

Yet, when I go into the dungeon and ask for a punishment I get my Mistress 4/4 times, and interacting with my Mistress I keep getting ~30 error messages between each chat line:
08:27 Natalie: It's time to pay Vocab Error: DT4
Error: The path is not of a legal form.
08:27 Natalie: Since you've been bad Vocab Error: DT4
I still haven't been allowed a session with my Mistress but other interactions, Miss A, Nurse and Vivienna works perfectly. So I guess it's just Mistress that's broken.

I think the following from the log is from when the above errors happen, lots of "Exception occured" but I'm not understanding the rest of the error:

Code: Select all

2017-09-14 20:27:23 Timer1 Parse Line: @RT(Due to your lack of good behaviour,Due to bad behaviour,Because of poor behaviour,Since you've been bad) #DT4
2017-09-14 20:27:23     ############################### DomTask = @RT(Due to your lack of good behaviour,Due to bad behaviour,Because of poor behaviour,Since you've been bad) #DT4
2017-09-14 20:27:23     ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2017-09-14 20:27:23         StartValue: "@RT(Due to your lack of good behaviour,Due to bad behaviour,Because of poor behaviour,Since you've been bad) #DT4"
2017-09-14 20:27:23         Starting scan run 1 on "@RT(Due to your lack of good behaviour,Due to bad behaviour,Because of poor behaviour,Since you've been bad) #DT4"
2017-09-14 20:27:23             ParenEnd = 107
2017-09-14 20:27:23             ParenFlag = Due to your lack of good behaviour,Due to bad behaviour,Because of poor behaviour,Since you've been bad
2017-09-14 20:27:23             System keywords cleaned: "Since you've been bad #DT4"
2017-09-14 20:27:23             Applying vocabulary: "#DT4"
2017-09-14 20:27:23             TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\Downloads\uTorrent\things\tai\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\Vocabulary\#DT4.txt
2017-09-14 20:27:23             FilterList Started
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 ParenEnd = 82
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 ParenFlag = FullyDressed
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,VAnnoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 ParenEnd = 81
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,VAnnoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,Annoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 ParenEnd = 80
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,Annoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,Neutral) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,Neutral) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,Pleased) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,Pleased) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,VPleased) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality3,VPleased) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,VAnnoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,VAnnoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,Annoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,Annoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,Neutral) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,Neutral) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,Pleased) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,Pleased) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,VPleased) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality2,VPleased) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,VAnnoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,VAnnoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,Annoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,Annoyed) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,Neutral) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,Neutral) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,Pleased) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,Pleased) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,VPleased) @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] @DommeTag(FullyDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 ParenFlag = HalfDressed
2017-09-14 20:27:23                 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Flag(Personality1,VPleased) @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] @DommeTag(HalfDressed)".
2017-09-14 20:27:23             FilterList finished - Duration: 317ms
2017-09-14 20:27:23         EndValue: "Since you've been bad <font color="DarkOrange">Vocab Error: DT4</font>"
2017-09-14 20:27:23         Duration: 356,8399ms
2017-09-14 20:27:23     Stringclean Intro = Since you've been bad <font color="DarkOrange">Vocab Error: DT4</font>
2017-09-14 20:27:23     SubStroking = False
2017-09-14 20:27:23     SubEdging = False
2017-09-14 20:27:23     SubHoldingEdge = False
2017-09-14 20:27:23     Command Clean Complete
2017-09-14 20:27:23     CFClean = Since you've been bad <font color="DarkOrange">Vocab Error: DT4</font>
2017-09-14 20:27:23     ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2017-09-14 20:27:23         StartValue: "Since you've been bad <font color="DarkOrange">Vocab Error: DT4</font>"
2017-09-14 20:27:23         EndValue: "Since you've been bad <font color="DarkOrange">Vocab Error: DT4</font>"
2017-09-14 20:27:23         Duration: 2,5026ms
2017-09-14 20:27:23 Timer1 finished - Duration: 404ms