Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by LegalizeRanch »

First of all, Great work! Thanks! Still lots of bugs though, but it`s ok =)
Few suggestions:
Will be great if you allow players to disable some modules from settings, like, I dont want humiliation module at all. By the way, there is error in the description of modules settings, by default module value is 60, but you have to lower this value if you want this module to appear more often. For hum modules to disable I went to scrips folder and manually changed value to 101 in Sissymodulemodule variable
and deleted c1-c6 from
Spoiler: show
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[ModuleTries]=[ModuleTries]+[1]
@NullResponse @If[ModuleTries]>[5]Then(Random) @Goto(a,b,c,d)
(Random)
@NullResponse @Goto(a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,a6,b1,b2,b3,b4,b5,b6,d1,d2,d3,d4,d5,d6)
(a)
@Variable[TeaseModule]>=[ModuleChooser] @NullResponse @Goto(Select) //Tease Modules
@NullResponse @Goto(a1,a2,a3,a4,a5,a6)
Also, I dont completely understand, what player (by scenario) supposed to do, if he is on edge without permission and she does not care. Stroking continues with the same pace, how can you continue stroking if you are already on edge? I think this should be changed to hold the edge or stop immidiately. I prefer to hold, but this goes off scenario. You cant ask her to stop either (GiveUpKey file is empty).

Another idea is to make fast, regular, slow and tortoruos stroke system settings range able to be modified in Settings menu and/or directly in sessions via responses, for example if you a feeling superhorny today you can ask mistress for only slow teasing strokes this session and she may or may not agree.

And a response file for session to be over immidiately, when you have to go or something, with optional punishment. I see big potential in response system in "old" folder, if you could make it work, it will be awesome.
Tnanks again!
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Tease-AI, Still looking
Sub/Slave(s): Already occupied by myself.

Post by Johanna_Johnson »

Hey there it's me again. This time I'd like to talk about unclear instructions in the Toy script. The text file states that the user shall takes picuters from their own toys and stuff and to replace them in the already prepared folders. But for some reasons there hasn't been a folder neighter for Buttplugs nor Dildos. Therefore I decided to create my own folders. I called the first one Buttplug and the second one Dildo.
Hi!
To make Spicy even more personal
I recommend you snapping photos of your own Lingerie and buttplugs!
Then replace the images inside the folders!
Notice!!!!!
THEY MUST BE NAMED exactly the same! 01 02 03 ... 10

BUTTPLUG
01 is the SMALL buttplug
02 is the MEDIUM buttplug
03 is the BIG buttplug

LINGERIE

BRA
Just like buttplug it goes from 01 to 03, but this has nothing to do about sizes

GARTERBELT

PANTIES

STOCKINGS

The point is that when Spicy asks you to put on one of these items on
She will show an image of it
You may not have 10 panties, no problem just use the same image multiple times :)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I'M A REALLY NICE GUY!! JUST PM OR POST ON THE FORUM!

ENJOY AND BEST REGARDS
GENOME
After a while I got a ButtPlugPlay chore and well lets just say that I was kind of astonished to see the intorduction picture again. Therfore I did some research and found out that there is no path leading to those pictures (Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\BackgroundMode\Chores\KinkyCleaning.txt). As you can see in the spoiler I did some small adjustments to fix this which led to another issue. Now it is a matter of luck which picture I'm going to see. Furthermore I noticed that it choses only between small and medium sizes. Unfortunatly I haven't been able to locate the file or rather script which uses the big plug. Did anyone find a solution for this?
(ButtPlugPlay)
@SystemMessage #VANC #VANP Lets fill you a little
@SystemMessage #VANC Find your @RT(small, medium) buttplug @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Toys\Buttplug\*.jpg]
@SystemMessage #VANC Lube it up by sucking on it.. @Wait(60) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Toys\ButtPlugs.jpg]
@SystemMessage #VANC Are you done filling that nasty #GNMAss?? @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Toys\ButtPlugs.jpg]
[yes]@SystemMessage #VANC #VANP #GNMGood
[no]@SystemMessage #VANC #VANP Hurry then.. @Wait(20)
@DifferentAnswer @SystemMessage #VANC #VANP yes or no?
@SystemMessage #VANC #VANP Remember to remove it after you're done cleaning #GNMGrin @Goto(End)
(11)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys.

A bit of bad news.
I wont go into too much detail, but basicly I'm busier than ever.
This leaves no real time to continue with Spicy. Which is sad due to all the time I've spent on the project and I'm basicly leaving a project that never really found a great spot with all the bugs etc.

So I'm "leaving" the script writing scene and I cant tell if/when I'll be back :)
Version 3.1 sadly is in a broken stage so I cant even share that with you.

If anyone wishes to continue, making their own versions of Spicy3 or whatever feel free.
Even PM me if you need something explained.

Until then
Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

genome231 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 am Version 3.1 sadly is in a broken stage so I cant even share that with you.
If anyone wishes to continue, making their own versions of Spicy3 or whatever feel free.
If you want people to continue your work, why you can not share all your work, even if it is broken?
I played with spicy 3.02 for a week and all I can say - if you dont want/cant read and fix scripts, use another personality. Idea is great, but god, it is swarming with bugs and strange stuff like "academy" (really, who the hell on Earth will be sitting and studying about fuckin lingerie? For what?) I managed to finish one or two sessions and what about other dozens of sessions I started? Had to close tease-ai, change vars and flags and start again. Yesterday I gave up - Its just silly when you had to mess with scrips vars etc on your PC to make sure spicy wont make you wear chastity for a year or deny you forever just because of some bugs. You cant trust it because of bugs. And author wasted SO much time on some strange stuff like academy, chores, different permissions to "take a snack", "have fun" that noone ever used and voila - now after a year it is still unplayable, but you can read about hungred different bras and corsettes. Nice work :-/
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Bad to hear. I hope you will come back and work on it. But untile now please share to newest version. I really hope there is one who will finish it.
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

I've been trying to follow the recipe for setting up everything but am hitting a problem with trying to download the video file using the Mega downloader. It's giving me the following error:

File download failed.
* File code: GNZkSYaQ
* Error type: An error occurred while trying to download the file.
* Server response:
* Internal info: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.SetLengthCore(Int64 value)
at MegaDownloader.FileDownloader.downloadFile()

I'm saving everything to a flash drive, but tried saving it direct to the computer but get the same error.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong on this? Any suggestions? Thanks!
That's what she said
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer

Hey there I just found out how to ask for the permission to speak. It's totaly simple just write one of the following questions:
[Scripts\Spicy 3.02\Vocabulary\Responses\R1_MayISpeak.txt]
and the Mistress won't give you punishment points.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

genome231 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 am
So I'm "leaving" the script writing scene and I cant tell if/when I'll be back :)
Version 3.1 sadly is in a broken stage so I cant even share that with you.

Maybe you have a better Version 3.02, I can remember there was a Version 3.03. please share it with use. The last year I was daily locking for an update, and now the is no update anymore :\'-(
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

genome231 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 am So I'm "leaving" the script writing scene and I cant tell if/when I'll be back :)
Take care Genome, thank you for all of your ideas and creativity.

:wave:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I am thinking about continuing this but I am currently questioning myself whether it makes sense to use the current code or just redo most stuff because right now I'd need to understand a lot of mechanics first before really starting and updating the personality, because it is very complex. Is there any source you want to release first genome or do I just start of with 3.01?

Edit:

Updated my repository to the newest changes (version 3.02). Will start making changes now. You can view the branch here: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Te ... rsion-3.02
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer

Post by akds1337 »

I keep having errors in my sessions, the tease will freeze and the only option I have is to "reset session" but then it lets me back to the beginning with my Mistresses assistant, and she says "You've had a session with your mistress recently" and I can't continue.

I've been trying to "reset" my session a different way, by adjusting date/time in windows but that's getting confusing after all these crashes. Anyone know of a better way to adjust "last session"

I'd post an error code if there was one, but all that happens is she stops speaking. Example of this last time "It seems we've passed your hard limit of '0' - <Something about respecting my hard limits by wanting to push them> "So, do you absolutely need to cum?"
(I've never set a hard limit of 0, that was probably from my previous or first session crashing.)

I respond "No, Mistress" Minutes pass by.
"No."
"No"
"No Mistress"
"no mistress"
"no"
"yes"
"yes, mistress"

etc. No response. It's just frozen here. I hit Reset Session and then I'm denied seeing my mistress because I just seen her today apparently.

One thing that is happening is I'm getting some Vocab Error DT4 that pops up in orange text. Someone suggested deleting Log.txt and restarting tease.ai but that didn't help.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

akds1337 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 pm I keep having errors in my sessions, the tease will freeze and the only option I have is to "reset session" but then it lets me back to the beginning with my Mistresses assistant, and she says "You've had a session with your mistress recently" and I can't continue.

I've been trying to "reset" my session a different way, by adjusting date/time in windows but that's getting confusing after all these crashes. Anyone know of a better way to adjust "last session"

I'd post an error code if there was one, but all that happens is she stops speaking. Example of this last time "It seems we've passed your hard limit of '0' - <Something about respecting my hard limits by wanting to push them> "So, do you absolutely need to cum?"
(I've never set a hard limit of 0, that was probably from my previous or first session crashing.)

"No."
"No"
"No Mistress"
"no mistress"
"no"
"yes"
"yes, mistress"

etc. No response. It's just frozen here. I hit Reset Session and then I'm denied seeing my mistress because I just seen her today apparently.

One thing that is happening is I'm getting some Vocab Error DT4 that pops up in orange text. Someone suggested deleting Log.txt and restarting tease.ai but that didn't help.
Can't find the issue with your No, Mistress right now. If you crashed at setting it up I suggest resetting everything and restarting it. You can reset everything by just deleting the spicy personality and unpacking it into the scripts folder again.

Looking at the vocab error I will first of all start to fix all important bugs.
About resetting the time to next session: in the folder Scripts\Spicy 3.02\System\Variables there is a file called TeaseSession. Edit this file and change the date to at least 20 hours ago. Done. Of course don't abuse this for your own sake. Cheating is boring.
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by foxyfred »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 pm
akds1337 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:31 pm I keep having errors in my sessions, the tease will freeze and the only option I have is to "reset session" but then it lets me back to the beginning with my Mistresses assistant, and she says "You've had a session with your mistress recently" and I can't continue.

"No."
"No"
"No Mistress"
"no mistress"
"no"
"yes"
"yes, mistress"

Can't find the issue with your No, Mistress right now. If you crashed at setting it up I suggest resetting everything and restarting it. You can reset everything by just deleting the spicy personality and unpacking it into the scripts folder again.

Looking at the vocab error I will first of all start to fix all important bugs.
About resetting the time to next session: in the folder Scripts\Spicy 3.02\System\Variables there is a file called TeaseSession. Edit this file and change the date to at least 20 hours ago. Done. Of course don't abuse this for your own sake. Cheating is boring.
I'm having some issues with getting it working, its missing some folders within it and we need the images that come with it as well. The System -> variables folder is missing, and it seems some others are missing when trying to do setup. Does anyone have the original files from the most recent release of spicy?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I will upload the most recent files when I get home from work.

EDIT: Here ya go

EDIT 2:
To give you guys an update. I am working on reading into spicy and I am already fixing some things. I haven't tested it yet and thus I canno't suggest you to use my version yet. My repo is open for all pull requests and bug reports so feel free to it: https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Te ... rsion-3.02

I discovered various logical mistakes and I am looking into fixing them (at least I think they are mistakes, because when I look at the code it does not seem to make any sense to me).
Attachments
Spicy 3.02.rar
(737.44 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Johanna_Johnson
Explorer
Explorer

I don't know if it's just me but I checked my ammounts of sessions so far and what shall I tell you guys I had over 20 in total since I joined spicy. But unfortuntalty I couldn't even finish one single session so far or to be more precise none of those sessions brought me back to the "hub room" I mean back to Mistress Vivienne (Tommie Jo). To start a new session I have to reset the session and greet my mistress again. This leads everytime to 100 unavoidable punishmentpoints. Those were by the way the most hazzard thingy thing here. But fortunatly for me I found the right Variable to undo those points... If there is anyone here who was able to eighter fix this or get around this major issue I would be really greatefull to let me in on the secret.