Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by mandas_whack »

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO START A NEW SESSION BECAUSE THE OLD ONE CRASHED:

If you PROMISE to not abuse it - here's the script edit to cancel the waiting period between sessions.
Use ONLY if you aren't going to use it to cheat into multiple sessions as this would really ruin the fun of the whole thing!
Spoiler: show
Open ...\TeaseAI\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\Interrupt\GNMBackgroundBase.txt
About 26 lines down, you'll see:

@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession,Hours)]>[20] @NullResponse @Goto(TestSession)

Change this line to something like:

@Variable[#DateDifference(TeaseSession,Seconds)]>[1] @NullResponse @Goto(TestSession)

BOOM! You only wait 1 second before you can start a new session!

DON'T USE THIS TO CHEAT - YOU'RE ONLY CHEATING YOURSELF!!
HorrorDuke
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by HorrorDuke »

Hey,

I got a problem, sometimes spicy dont load (was waiting 2 hours, nothing happend). When i close spicy and restart it theres a message:

[Vivienne]: You've already been to school today.
[Vivienne]: Entering SlaveHub..

After this i cant join a session because its denied. (You had a session too recently)
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

HorrorDuke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:13 pm Hey,

I got a problem, sometimes spicy dont load (was waiting 2 hours, nothing happend). When i close spicy and restart it theres a message:

I'm getting the same. When I tried to load it the first time, I got the Spicy logo over and over again. Not going to worry about this error for now..still trying to fix chores.
HorrorDuke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:13 pm After this i cant join a session because its denied. (You had a session too recently)
Look at the posts above for a solution. The one directly above is a permanent solution, a few above that is an answer to me to change the TeaseSession variable to a day earlier. Either should work. I prefer the temp solution since it's a conscious decision to change it (if I'm doing it I know it's not a cheat).
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

How do I contribute bug fixes?

I have found several:

#1: This one causes you to be unable to properly navigate the chores menu.

In the directory holding all of the shop scripts:
Chore error.PNG
Chore error.PNG (63.61 KiB) Viewed 1615 times
It looks like anywhere that has an @NullResponse or @(anything) really... there needs to be a space before the @ when the @ is not the start of the line of the script.

In the chore file's menu navigation scripts there is no space and lines are written as such:
[one,1]@NullResponse @Goto(1)
[two,2]@NullResponse @Goto(2)
[three,3]@NullResponse @Goto(3)
[four,4]@NullResponse @Goto(4)
[return]@NullResponse
But they should be written as such (with a space between the ']' and '@'):
[one,1] @NullResponse @Goto(1)
[two,2] @NullResponse @Goto(2)
[three,3] @NullResponse @Goto(3)
[four,4] @NullResponse @Goto(4)
[return] @NullResponse
The fix? -- Someone should use a program like GREP on Linux and do a recursive, directory-wide find and replace for ']@' and replace with '] @'. This would catch any and all similar errors in any of the files for Spicy. 8-)

#2: Chores' opening script (not initial set-up) does not properly select a stored variable to check the last time the bathroom was vacuumed, but I am not 100% sure it is for vacuuming

It is already fixed in this image:

The variable BathroomVacuum
bathroom call.PNG
bathroom call.PNG (119.06 KiB) Viewed 1615 times
Path is: /Spicy 3.00/CR/BackgroundMode/Chores/ChoreBase.txt

The problem is in this file, not the variables.

In the current release all of those highlighted lines say "BathroomSpecial" instead of "BathroomVacuum".

BathroomSpecial = "How long does it take to do or carry out some sort of cleaning to the bathroom?" (I assume this is for vacuuming time, but if I am wrong, I have simply created a different glitch, but at least this glitch won't throw an error message because it is at least selecting the correct format of variable, in this case, a date.

However, considering that every other surrounding variable for all other rooms is for vacuuming, I feel quite confident that this is meant to be for bathroom vacuuming.

BathroomVacuum = a date in the system that is stored as "the last time the bathroom was vacuumed" <--(assumed for vacuumed)

So when that line calls to compare if it is >=7 days and the conversion is trying to convert a date into "days since" it goes, "wtf? 15 isn't a date format (in the case that you said it takes 15 minutes to vacuum your bathroom during first-time chores set-up) and you will see an error flag thrown in the chat window.

The fix? -- change 'Special' to 'Vacuum' for all of those highlighted lines.

#3: Mundane Spelling Errors

Yes, I know this is only a matter of polish, but it wouldn't hurt for someone with good English grammatical skill to go through and spell check and add proper grammar. (no I am not mixing this up with the typo feature...)

Please note that I do not mean to criticize or offend the author. I understand that this is a lot of work and writing, so it is good to have a second person work as a team member and do a once-over on the writing. As this project grows, polishing the appearance will only become more difficult, so it is a good idea for someone who is more of a layperson such as myself to correct relatively simple things like spelling while the experts handle scripting details.

I found a few other annoyances in the Tease-AI build that aren't specific to Spicy 3.0
The liked image and disliked image files do not exist, so the first time you click an image it will break. I had to manually create the text file with the correct names in the error's directory path and leave them blank.

Those two files should come standard, already existing, and blank.

They are (or rather should be) located in:

/Tease AI/Images/System/

Should be named:

DislikedImageURLs.txt
LikedImageURLs.txt
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

lesabre88 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:19 pm
HorrorDuke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:13 pm Hey,

I'm getting the same. When I tried to load it the first time, I got the Spicy logo over and over again. Not going to worry about this error for now..still trying to fix chores.
HorrorDuke wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:13 pm After this i cant join a session because its denied. (You had a session too recently)
Look at the posts above for a solution. The one directly above is a permanent solution, a few above that is an answer to me to change the TeaseSession variable to a day earlier. Either should work. I prefer the temp solution since it's a conscious decision to change it (if I'm doing it I know it's not a cheat).
I have the same problem, I think it only happens if you start the session on a day for the "academy" I think every even 5 days like 10,15,20 etc.

If we find what causes that to crash on start, then we fix the problem, but it still saves as the session having ran correctly, so when you close and come back in 2 minutes after it crashes, it treats you like you just left a successful session.

Does anyone know the scripts starting file and maybe can give a hint as to where it does this check for what day of the month it is?
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

I found this:
Academyready.PNG
Academyready.PNG (78.9 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
I bet what is happening is that some other file checks if the date is 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30th day of the month and that file sets the flag that a session happened and then hands-off to this \CR\Academy\AcademyBase.txt, which does the check of whether it is the first or 2+ academy visit.

The problem: it calls on a file CR\AcademyReady.txt, which doesn't exist...

Until the author, who may be the only person who knows what that missing file's contents should be, adds the fix, it may be best to simply find the file that points to this one (CR\AcademyBase.txt), and disable that particular functionality or otherwise trick it into not doing whatever it does differently on a day that is a multiple of 5...

This would effectively disable the academy functionality until it is made functional.

I found the files that do this check for the day in \Spicy 3.00\Stroke\Start

BaseStart.txt and BaseStart_CHASTITY.txt
Daycheck.PNG
Daycheck.PNG (194.83 KiB) Viewed 1588 times
You see:

@Day(5)
@Day(10)
etc...

I just set them all to @Day(32)

since it will never be the 32nd day of the month and thus never trigger the ... problem should be fixed. Well... kind of. I don't know what not having this event occur will do to other variables later on.

Notice the bottom line here:

(SchoolCheck)
@Day(5) @NullResponse @Goto(Academy)
@Day(10) @NullResponse @Goto(Academy)
@Day(15) @NullResponse @Goto(Academy)
@Day(20) @NullResponse @Goto(Academy)
@Day(25) @NullResponse @Goto(Academy)
@Day(30) @NullResponse @Goto(Academy)
@NullResponse @Goto(Continue1)
(Academy)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(AcademyTime, AcademyTime)
@SystemMessage #VanP #VanC You've already been to school today.. @TempFlag(Assistant)
@SystemMessage #VanP #VanC Entering SlaveHub.. @Goto(Continue1)
(AcademyTime)
@NullResponse @SetDate(AcademyTime, 2 Days)
@NullResponse @SetDate(TeaseSession, 0 Hours) @TempFlag(Academy)

That line is what is causing your "time since last session" to reset to zero.

This was a bit hard to understand... had to stare at it for like 15 minutes lol. I think it does the date check, and if it is a multiple of 5, it checks to see if the stored date variable "AcademyTime" exists, which, like all variables doesn't exist in the initial unzipped package of Spicy 3.00.

Then it creates the variable, sets it to 2 days and then sets session to 0. I assume some other place deleted the AcademyTime variable so that it doesn't exist for the next 5th day. If you look at the condition when it exists, it tells you you've already been to school and sends you on to the regular intro, except that after the first attempt at running on a '5-day', it sets your session to 0, and we don't want that.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

I really like the personality. You did an incredible job even though there are many things to fix it is still a pleasurable experience.

I am not going into the bug stuff right now, but I want to give some suggestions for new tasks/events that can occur throughout the sessions. I might be looking into coding them in on my own because I know programming languages and I will see what I can do about the Tease-AI scripting language.

So this is a list for your/me or any community member to implement:

Cuming/Ruining:
- Come/Ruin into underwear (panties if on/enabled) and continue wearing for a duration of x hours/days whatever (days is a bit extreme)
- Come/Ruin onto pillow/blanket and don't clean, sleep using it for at least x nights
- Come/Ruin into a sock and wear it for x hours
- Come/Ruin on a buttplug and put it in your ass for x minutes/hours
- Come/Ruin onto dildo and fuck yourself for x minutes
- Come/Ruin into a glass while having the gag in your mouth, if it is a ball gag with holes in it drop the cum onto it and let it slowly drip into your move through the holes, lick the gag clean afterwards.
- Come/Ruin onto food and eat it
- Come/Ruin into a liquid and drink it

Session Stuff
- Some kind of drink a glass of water everytime the domme tells you to during a session
- Milking (come/ruin x times until the slave is begging to stop, very rare of course)

Generic Tasks
(I know at least one with edging x times in a duration of x days is implemented but more variation might be good or I might have been unlucky. Furthermore by digging into the files I found there are some "challenges" that you can do that already include some points on my list. However I have no idea how these challenges are given. In a session? Or in another way? Does anyone know? Maybe they are just something that hasn't been implemented yet. I will look into it.)
- Wear panties (maybe even bra) for x hours/days instead of normal underwear
- Put in buttplug and keep it there for x hours
- Not really into this but maybe there are people interested in pee play so, wet yourself or a pillow/blanket and keep it like this for x hours
- Some other games to play, dunno gambling or whatever (like the "orgasm poker" I saw in some flash tease)
- Stay hard for x minutes

Generic Rules
(Some random rules to be active for a duration of x days that the domme will randomly activate)
- Always completetly naked when using bathroom
- Always edge if you touch your dick(only without chastity obviously, or count and then tell the dom next time you have a session/do it if you are not caged for a while)
- Only allowed to wear a max of x clothes
- Always edge when you hear a specific word or whatever, be creative
- Wearing a collar at specific times or 24/7
- Wear no underwear
- Always wear panties instead of normal underwear
- Always sleep naked

I might add more ideas later on. If you have suggestions just post them and I will add them here. So yea, just some ideas I am throwing out there to make the experience more varying. I was inspired by different teases and stuff I have found on the internet and mostly here.

EDIT: I think that I will continue this for the time being and fix some bugs so here we go:

Changes of 12.6.17:
CrazyDommeMode not loading on chastity start:
Basicly the crazy domme mode is not called in the BaseStart_CHASTITY file and I see no reason why not to setup the crazy domme mode. So we want to change it.
Edit this: Spicy 3.00\Stroke\Start\BaseStart_CHASTITY.txt
Above the row "@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\StartUp\GNMSetMood.txt)" (third row) you add:
"@Flag(CrazyDommeMode) @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\StartUp\CrazyDommeMode.txt)"
This should fix this issue.
Decide for ruin or orgasm not working
Just some goto statement named wrong.
Find this file: Spicy 3.00\CR\End\DecideORStandard.txt
Forelast row it says: "(ChangedMind)".
Change it to "(MindChange)".
Done.
No CEI in Chastity Orgasm/Ruin
So strangely there is no CEI when ruining or having an orgasm as a reward for chastity and I don't get why. So we want to change that too. It is a bigger change to the files so I am gonna upload them and you can overwrite your old ones. I hope there are no new bugs. We will see about that. Just report them to me if there are any.
Find this folder: Spicy 3.00\CR\End\ChastityTraining\Endings
Replace files in the folder with the ones in the rar file I added as an attachement.
Done. Don't be scared you will be asked whether you are fine with CEI by Spicy by default, so this is just to get the mechanism going and to give you the opportunity to use it.
Changes of 12.6.17 (Addition):
Corner Commands given don't reset at the start of a punishment:
Just a variable named wrong and currently you will continue with previous corne commands given instead of it resetting at the start of the punishment.
Edit this: Spicy 3.00\CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\Punishments\M3.txt and Spicy 3.00\CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\Punishments\S3.txt
In both files find "@SetVar[CornerTimeCommands]=[0]" and change it to "@SetVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]".
Done.
Changes of 13.6.17:
Lezdom Images viewed not reset on gay humilation:
This will cause you to instant fail once you get a lezdom image once you once reached 7 of them (they will always add and never reset)
Edit this: Spicy 3.00\CR\Modules\Humiliation\GNMHumilationModule_5Gay.txt.

Find "Butts = a small pause #DT " and change it to "Butts = a small pause #DT @SetVar[HumModule5Lezdom]=[0]".
Done.
Roll not properly checking for chastity:
You will be told you are in chastity even though you are not and afterwards you are still told to put on the cage again.
Edit this: Spicy 3.00\CR\End\ChastityTraining\Roll.txt.

Find "@CheckFlag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(ChastityBlocks)" (second row) and change it to "@CheckFlag(ChastityIsOn)".

Find "(ChastityBlocks)" and change it to "(ChastityIsOn)".
Done.
I will later on upload a version of my changed files but you can also manually fix them by hand. Notice: I have installed the patches that were provided a few pages ago.

Have a nice day and feel free to suggest stuff you want to see or you want to see fixed. I will do my best to understand the code and try make additions and fix it.
Attachments
ChastityEndings.rar
Adding CEI to the chastity ruin and orgasm
(7.82 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by GodDragon on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

fly4awhiteguy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:20 pm I found this:
Academyready.PNG

I bet what is happening is that some other file checks if the date is 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30th day of the month and that file sets the flag that a session happened and then hands-off to this \CR\Academy\AcademyBase.txt, which does the check of whether it is the first or 2+ academy visit.

The problem: it calls on a file CR\AcademyReady.txt, which doesn't exist...
Someone previously suggested duplicating CR\ReadyAcademy.txt, which DOES exist, and naming it AcademyReady.txt. Maybe the author just transposed the words (?). I haven't had a chance to check though, and it won't naturally for 4 more days.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

fly4awhiteguy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm The liked image and disliked image files do not exist, so the first time you click an image it will break. I had to manually create the text file with the correct names in the error's directory path and leave them blank.

Those two files should come standard, already existing, and blank.

They are (or rather should be) located in:

/Tease AI/Images/System/

Should be named:

DislikedImageURLs.txt
LikedImageURLs.txt
Hmm, I do have these files already in that folder, and they are blank. Tease AI 0.54.9. Have not used the feature though.

Oh-oh ...
You turn on the computer and press the button that says connect to Mistress
Contacting Mistress ..
Session denied
Number of punishment points are too high, report for punishment
... might be busy for a while. :wavecry:
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

Well, I noticed that too. It could be transposed.

At first, I thought it was in the wrong directory, but actually it is in the correct one that the other script is calling for.

You could test it before the next 5th day...

Go into that part of the script I pointed out with the @Day(#) and set one of them to @Day(11) or @Day(12) for tomorrow (6/12/17), and boom! You can now test it any day you want.

Maybe do it on a fresh unzip of the main directory? I'm trying not to make changes to script files that I wouldn't feel comfortable passing on as generically adoptable for everyone.

Let me know if changing "ReadyAcademy.txt" to "AcademyReady.txt" fixes the problem.

Another addition that the community could add would be a setting import file that is set to work best with Spicy 3.00.

I could see this being daunting to configure for many people.

Other, Unrelated Changes I Made

I changed the menu for the main hub. There is 1-10 for options, but there is no way to make a "Graceful Exit" from the tease.

I coded the input of:

Code: Select all

[0,leave,exit,quit] @NullResponse @EndTease
Into the file \Spicy 3.00\Interrupt\GNMBackgroundBase.txt (Essentially the file for the base's menu/normal 'start screen')

I put this just below the line for [hint], which doesn't appear to be working. Now when I type 0, leave, quit, or exit Tease-AI end the tease... Now I don't have to worry what I just broke by exiting lol...
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

Bug Report:

CR/BackgroundMode/Punishment/Punishments/H3 needs a @ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]

otherwise it will add the number of commands given to the ones when you did it the previous times.

Punishments/M3 already has this.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

lesabre88 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:51 am Bug Report:

CR/BackgroundMode/Punishment/Punishments/H3 needs a @ChangeVar[CornerCommandsGiven]=[0]

otherwise it will add the number of commands given to the ones when you did it the previous times.

Punishments/M3 already has this.
Scratch that -- got my files mixed up -- M3 and S3 both need this. H3 is irrelevant.

Don't know where it needs to go though.
lesabre88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lesabre88 »

fly4awhiteguy wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 am
Let me know if changing "ReadyAcademy.txt" to "AcademyReady.txt" fixes the problem.
Well, no more chrashes, and I'm running the adademy now. Vocab Error DT1 all over the place, but it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Then:
10:43 PM Christine: Do you have a pair of high heels? Vocab Error: DT1
10:43 PM Chrissy: Yes Mistress
10:43 PM Christine: yes Dont forget to show respect Vocab Error: DT1
10:44 PM Chrissy: yes
10:44 PM Christine: yes Carefull now.. Vocab Error: DT1
10:45 PM Chrissy: yes Mistress
10:45 PM Christine: Never disrespect me cum consumer Vocab Error: DT1
10:45 PM Christine: Since you've forgotten to use my Domme Honorific Vocab Error: DT1
10:45 PM Christine: I've assigned you 300 punishment points Vocab Error: DT1
10:46 PM Christine: That should teach you
She's repeating my answer back and not recognizing my honorific. I turned Honorific off and it worked fine just to answer. Also going to take away the 300 punishment point (that's not cheating! :ras: )
fly4awhiteguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fly4awhiteguy »

I think the error DT1 has to do with what you have in the settings for image directories.

I have the "Charlotte Springer" and Glitter 1,2, and 3's saved in the main tease AI image directory.

In Settings -> center column -> domme directory

Set this to an unzipped version of the charlotte or glitter files at the level where you see all of the numbered directories and the tags file in it. DO NOT link it to one of the sub-directories like 1,2,3, etc. This will be the main Spicy 3.00 Domme's persona images.

I think that'll fix the problem. If not, then try the random dommes too.

I don't know if I have it right, but i put all 3 glitters in one directory, and linked to that directory. (I did not merge them, I put the main glitter directories in one folder together called, "dommes" and linked to that.

So far it hasn't bitched at me... rock on steady I guess.

Thanks for the update on the AcademyReady.txt. I will swap the name and see what happens.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

So I have decided to continue adding new stuff and helping genome231 out until he is back. He might feel free to use the changes I made and of course continue the stuff I was planning on adding. The changes/bug fixes can all be found in this post of mine viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17017&p=235937#p235937 at the bottom of it.
Have a nice day and feel free to suggest stuff you want to see or you want to see fixed. I will do my best to understand the code and try make additions and fix it.