Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Dimenos
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by Dimenos »

connact113 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 pm
Dimenos wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:07 pm The Setup txt. says that I should lead the gay path to the Selfhumiliation folder. But I can´t set the path when the folder is empty. Is that normal?
Yes, you need to put a picture in it. During setup, spicy will tell you to put a few specific photos in there, but any pictures work.
Thank you for the answer
Dimenos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dimenos »

I had an error.
TeaseAI said "ERROR: Can't locate the file: "...TeaseAl\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\CR\GNMLingerieOn.txt"
I think it is problably because the file is in the "ToysOn" Folder but I jus want to respond it.
Tied-And-Tried
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): YES MY FREAKING HOT WIFE
Sub/Slave(s): I'M HER SLUT BOY

Post by Tied-And-Tried »

the first time i started it while it did take a few minutes everything loaded however once i saw i would take 1.5 hours to set up i closedit and planned on doing it later. now when i open it it gets stuck on launching tease-ai. and nomatter how long it sits it wont go past that
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

Gormur wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:06 am
qwanta wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:38 am I created patch files for all of the bugfixes that I found in this thread:
https://mega.nz/#F!Y2RjEIgJ!Y6fq9LW4uvsUpY3whxXLmA
Nice gj mate! :)

p.s. you can't run git with *.patch it seems from git cmd. I had to run it twice and put in full file names of the patches.
Could you explain how to do this please. I am no good with command line and I am having trouble with this. TIA.
Turbot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Turbot »

envy wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:49 am
o2l8 wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:21 am
Could you explain how to do this please. I am no good with command line and I am having trouble with this. TIA.
I've managed to patch it so maybe can help. What stage are you at? Did you read the instructions that come with the file? You basically just do what the instructions say and it works automatically.

When you run the command, you can probably ignore any "warning" you get about "type" not matching or white space, only be concerned if you see "error"
I am getting the error that the files already exists in working directory
and I get a warning that some files has type 100644 and needs to be 100755

I installed git without making any alterations. I run the command using the git cmd window as administrator. My setup is Windows 10 home.
qwanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by qwanta »

I added 2 small bugfix patches 0003 and 0004 to my patches.
Gormur wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 4:06 am p.s. you can't run git with *.patch it seems from git cmd. I had to run it twice and put in full file names of the patches.
I updated the instructions. Thank you. I had been using bash.
Seelenleere
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Seelenleere »

Does anyone has a solution for the chores without rewriting the whole scripts? For me it tries to convert the time for cleaning the bathroom into a date.
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by connact113 »

What is the real difference between full time and part time? Also, I played a card game with Spicy where she listed a bunch of cards and I had to remember what one she didnt show. All of the image links were broken. The card images are in the correct folder so I think the script has the wrong mapping. That is easy to fix, but anyone know where that script might be. I can't find it.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

connact113 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 2:39 pm What is the real difference between full time and part time? Also, I played a card game with Spicy where she listed a bunch of cards and I had to remember what one she didnt show. All of the image links were broken. The card images are in the correct folder so I think the script has the wrong mapping. That is easy to fix, but anyone know where that script might be. I can't find it.
I'm assuming she gets angry when you go full time but do not contact here for several days in a row.
The problem with the cards is that the script is looking for .jpeg files, but the images are in .png format (or vice versa). You can convert the images. Also, there are .jpeg files in other folders (Images\GNMImages\Deck) you can use. I think you are supposed to buy or unlock those images, but I just copied the jpeg's to the folders with the pngs and they get used now.

General tip: if you type "@" (without the quotes) in the chat window, you get a message which script is currently running.
Seelenleere
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Seelenleere »

Skirata wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:31 pm
envy wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 11:36 am

The warning i to do with file permissions, you can ignore it.

The error is probably because you ran the patch more than once. It made some files the first time and now you are asking it to make them again which gives an error. unless you got errors on the first run you probably patched successfully.
I'm too stupid to install this correctly or something I guess. Every time I try to run it, it tells me that the file doesn't exist. Can someone help idiot proof this some more? I'd really appreciate any help.
Make sure that the patch files are in the Spicy folder before you run them.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

Seelenleere wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 5:15 pm
I'm too stupid to install this correctly or something I guess. Every time I try to run it, it tells me that the file doesn't exist. Can someone help idiot proof this some more? I'd really appreciate any help.

Okay, I open the git command window, copy the path of spicy into the window hit enter? Or, cd to the directory and type ls if I find the patches I can run them from there by typing"what" screen shots would be awesome!
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ospray »

I cant seem to find an answer to this in the forum, but will the program actually use the blackmail (friends) phone number to send pics or messages to? I am all for the illusion of such but don't want to get arrested for stalking or indecent exposure or something like that, please could someone answer this, if you dont want to spoil it for others your welcome to PM me. Thank you
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

ospray wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 pm I cant seem to find an answer to this in the forum, but will the program actually use the blackmail (friends) phone number to send pics or messages to? I am all for the illusion of such but don't want to get arrested for stalking or indecent exposure or something like that, please could someone answer this, if you dont want to spoil it for others your welcome to PM me. Thank you
It won't.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Anyone found a solution to the problem with the stroke training script, in which images load extremely fast? Not only does it make it hard to see any pictures, but after a while the image control just crashes (diagonal red cross on white background), probably due to the fast loading...
I don't think it's supposed to go so fast, or is it just a problem for me?
Seelenleere
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Seelenleere »

o2l8 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm
Seelenleere wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 5:15 pm
Okay, I open the git command window, copy the path of spicy into the window hit enter? Or, cd to the directory and type ls if I find the patches I can run them from there by typing"what" screen shots would be awesome!
You can open the base folder of Spicy and open cmd or powershell there with shift-right-click. Then just enter the command line written in the instructions.