Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Zoran
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by Zoran »

NP, Actually after I wrote it I thought I might have used too harsh of a tone, hopefully it didn't come off like that, but if it did, I apologize.

Anyway, more bug reports for you:

-ChastityOff script does not delete the ChastityIsOn flag, it sets it. Replaced @SetFlag with @DeleteFlag, hopefully it will work as intended now.

-During the "How many edges" game, even though Princess told me we're starting over, the script still proceeded to the "You are right" part, ending the game.

-In GNMEnd.txt, 29th line has @Got(Farewell) instead of @Goto(Farewell). Script proceeds to the ChastityIsOn2 section instead of calling up the Farewell.txt

Aaaand I think that's all that came up today. Will keep you posted if I find anything else.

EDIT:
Right, I think I know why the game script fails. It's this part:
Spoiler: show

(Edge)
#GNMEdge #DT @Edge @ShowImage
#GNMLetTheEdgeFade #DT @ChangeVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]-[1] @Wait(#Random(7,12))
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[EdgeCounter]=[EdgeCounter]+[1] @Goto(Edge)
(StopEdging)
So you think you've had enough #DT #GNMLol
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] I'm afraid you hadn't had enough so we're starting over! #DT @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[0]
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] @NullResponse @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
Well you're right! #DT
By adding that bolded part, I think you are telling the script to only execute the latter half if the variable is bigger than zero... Which it isn't, because you just reseted it to zero in the previous line. I am thinking about changing it like this:
(Edge)
#GNMLetTheEdgeFade #DT @ChangeVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]-[1] @Wait(#Random(7,12))
(StopEdging)
@Variable[EdgesToDo]=[0] @Goto(Finish)
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] I'm afraid you hadn't had enough so we're starting over! #DT @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[0]
@NullResponse @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
(Finish)
Well you're right! #DT
I believe this should work, though I haven't tested it yet.

EDIT2:
So I did just test it, and there were two issues.
First one, you've used @SetVar where you should've used @ChangeVar. This caused variable [EdgesToDo] to have value of "EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory".
Second one, it seems that if you place the @CustomMode outside of the (Edge) section, the script refuses to recognise the "stop" keyword, so the @CustomMode(stop, Goto, StopEdging) line needs to be place after the (Edge) section marker.

This is what I ended up with:
I think I know #GNMEmoteHappy #DT
(Edge)
@CustomMode(stop, Goto, StopEdging)
(StopEdging)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
(Finish)
Well you're right! #DT
Now, this is by no means ready - Placing the @CustomMode line there causes Princess to suddenly show a new slideshow image without saying anything, which is unnatural and goes against the regular flow IMHO. Also, She drops an empty line right before the "Well you're right!" line. So it needs to get polished, but at least with this code it should technically work as intended.

Cheers.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Zoran wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:06 am NP, Actually after I wrote it I thought I might have used too harsh of a tone, hopefully it didn't come off like that, but if it did, I apologize.

Anyway, more bug reports for you:

-ChastityOff script does not delete the ChastityIsOn flag, it sets it. Replaced @SetFlag with @DeleteFlag, hopefully it will work as intended now.

-During the "How many edges" game, even though Princess told me we're starting over, the script still proceeded to the "You are right" part, ending the game.

-In GNMEnd.txt, 29th line has @Got(Farewell) instead of @Goto(Farewell). Script proceeds to the ChastityIsOn2 section instead of calling up the Farewell.txt

Aaaand I think that's all that came up today. Will keep you posted if I find anything else.

EDIT:
Right, I think I know why the game script fails. It's this part:

(Edge)
(StopEdging)
@Variable[EdgesToDo]>[0] @NullResponse @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
Well you're right! #DT
By adding that bolded part, I think you are telling the script to only execute the latter half if the variable is bigger than zero... Which it isn't, because you just reseted it to zero in the previous line. I am thinking about changing it like this:
(Edge)
(StopEdging)
@NullResponse @SetVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
(Finish)
Well you're right! #DT
I believe this should work, though I haven't tested it yet.

EDIT2:
So I did just test it, and there were two issues.
First one, you've used @SetVar where you should've used @ChangeVar. This caused variable [EdgesToDo] to have value of "EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory".
Second one, it seems that if you place the @CustomMode outside of the (Edge) section, the script refuses to recognise the "stop" keyword, so the @CustomMode(stop, Goto, StopEdging) line needs to be place after the (Edge) section marker.

This is what I ended up with:
I think I know #GNMEmoteHappy #DT
(Edge)
@CustomMode(stop, Goto, StopEdging)
(StopEdging)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[EdgesToDo]=[EdgesToDo]+[EdgesToDoMemory] @Goto(Edge)
(Finish)
Well you're right! #DT
Now, this is by no means ready - Placing the @CustomMode line there causes Princess to suddenly show a new slideshow image without saying anything, which is unnatural and goes against the regular flow IMHO. Also, She drops an empty line right before the "Well you're right!" line. So it needs to get polished, but at least with this code it should technically work as intended.

Cheers.
Best would be if you could post all the bugs at https://github.com/GodDragoner/Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn as a bug report which would allow you to also tag lines and files directly. It would also give me a better overview and that would help a lot.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Great news, I ran the first session without session breaking bugs. Looks like progress is going well. I hope for a kinda stable version soon (1-2 weeks).
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Hello everyone!
Sorry to interrupt you, but i'm absolutly new to this personality. I just downloaded the GitHub version and startet it after replacing the system folder. But all the GNMImages folders are missing. Where do i download them? Is its the media package from "wildfire" ?
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi!
basim wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:52 pm But all the GNMImages folders are missing. Where do i download them?
In the first post you can download the 'recipe', that's a textfile which contains all the download links.
Is its the media package from "wildfire" ?
It looks similar, but I'm not sure if it's the same.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

markus wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 am Hi!
basim wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:52 pm But all the GNMImages folders are missing. Where do i download them?
In the first post you can download the 'recipe', that's a textfile which contains all the download links.
Is its the media package from "wildfire" ?
It looks similar, but I'm not sure if it's the same.
Afaik it is not the same. Markus mind that we are still in a testing state. I ran 3 sessions without issues but the personality is no near from being done. Still feel free to test it but don't judge it yet. If you aren't happy yet come back at a later state again but it should be working and most features too. I will create a big update post if I feel like this is out of alpha.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 amMarkus mind that we are still in a testing state. I ran 3 sessions without issues but the personality is no near from being done. Still feel free to test it but don't judge it yet. If you aren't happy yet come back at a later state again but it should be working and most features too. I will create a big update post if I feel like this is out of alpha.
First I was wondering why you named me,... but then I thought it could be because of this maybe ?!
I tend to not experiment with the chat, i give my yes or no here, my done there and so on. I just fear to break things up,... maybe it was because of spicy, ... typed something, got some punishment-points, ... waited for the next day to test again ...
Just please don't get such a comment wrong, I don't 'judge' it, I really appreciate all the work the original author of spicy made content-wise, and also I appreciate a lot the work you do to shape it and make it kinda final.... I mind that and I am really looking forward to the next releases! :-)

Best greetings,
markus
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Markus, thanks for the info! :-)

@GodDragon
Just a friendly thought > maybe call it readme instead of recipe? I would have never though of it as a text file to read..

Anyway, thats a cool project. Without playing it yet, i do realy respect that work of yours. And all the other, of course. And don't worry. I do absolute know what its about to be in an alpha state. Coding software my self. ;)

Sadly i could not yet motivate my self to give some "love" back to you guys yet. (not that you deserve it, i just can not find the time to complete something)

Keep it up! Thats some awesome work! I was dreaming about all that intense shit when playing CyberMistress years ago.
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by foxyfred »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:28 pm Great news, I ran the first session without session breaking bugs. Looks like progress is going well. I hope for a kinda stable version soon (1-2 weeks).
Hey GodDragon, I dont know if you saw what I had posted earlier, but did you fix the #DT things? Or do you possibly know what it does yet? It causes it to break from the recipe version, you can rarely get through a session without it causing a crash. I did do testing with it though and I used a program to remove it from EVERY script and have not had a crash since.

Anyways, I'm thinking about helping out with spicy since the amount of time I've spent looking around the scripts and stuff to look for and fix small issues.

And another question, does anyone want a male dom conversion of Spicy? I have been thinking about possibly working on converting it from female to male dom to allow for both sides of people. Just an idea i've had and it would take lots of work, but if it was really wanted I could get it done.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

@Markus Yea sorry I somehow misinterpreted the quote. I wanted to name basim. However thanks for the feedback. I am doing my best to get this as awesome as it can be.

@basim Yea I haven't replaced any of the mega files yet and I can't update the main thread anyway. However once there is a stable release I will do an update post either here or in a new thread that will contain setup instructions, features, notes etc. Like a pretty introduction post to the A.I.. Feel free to contribute to spicy though. Even if you just have ideas or conversations please hand them over. I really appreciate all the help.

@foxyfred What was the last version you tested? Sessions work almost flawlessly for me rn. Almost all Vocab Bugs are fixed. Main issue is when images are locked and the #DT vocabs are called because they try to display a domme image which will cause an error. This should only prevent sounds from playing though so don't worry and there are very few of them remaining. Another issue could be that your domme set is missing a specific tag. You'll need at least tags such as FullyDressed and halfdressed once for it to properly work. Feel free to post issues on github or post pull requests. A male dome version wouldn't be that hard. Name can be changed, your domme set too. Only some dialogue must be changed but that should be possible but is not on my to-do list rn. I wouldn't create a separate version though. Just have it all in one and Have a setting for it.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Okay I have another design question: Should the personality type 1, 2 or 3 also influence the pain, the duration of modules and other stuff or should it just represent the "difficulty" like how much gold you earn, how much time you get to do certain things and how low or high your rewards/punishments are? I am kinda unsure about that decision. >ecause for pain and stuff there are things such as the sub pain level, the specific levels for stuff like ass, chastity etc.. But it would also make sense to depend the amount of slaps etc. on the personality type.

Any idea/argument is appreciated.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pmMain issue is when images are locked and the #DT vocabs are called because they try to display a domme image which will cause an error.
I have a suggestion for you to deal with it (i suggested the same to genome back then but he never implemented it).
Make two new vocabs to use to lock/unlock images and substitute all @Lockimages/unlockimages commands with them.

#LockImages:
@LockImages @TempFlag(lockedImages)

#UnlockImages:
@UnlockImages @DeleteFlag(lockedImages)

Then modify #DT to be like this:
@Flag(lockedImages) @NullResponse
@NotFlag(lockedImages) @SetVar[MinutesIn]=[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)] @Variable[MinutesIn]<=[ShortSession] #DT4
@NotFlag(lockedImages) @SetVar[MinutesIn]=[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)] @Variable[MinutesIn]>[ShortSession] @Variable[MinutesIn]<=[MediumSession] #DT3
@NotFlag(lockedImages) @SetVar[MinutesIn]=[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)] @Variable[MinutesIn]>[MediumSession] @Variable[MinutesIn]<=[LongSession] #DT2
@NotFlag(lockedImages) @SetVar[MinutesIn]=[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)] @Variable[MinutesIn]>[LongSession] #DT1

Now the #DT will not try to do its magic if the flag is present (and that should always be if you have changed correctly all @Lock/unlock commands) and will not throw errors anymore
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pmAnother issue could be that your domme set is missing a specific tag. You'll need at least tags such as FullyDressed and halfdressed once for it to properly work. Feel free to post issues on github or post pull requests. A male dome version wouldn't be that hard. Name can be changed, your domme set too. Only some dialogue must be changed but that should be possible but is not on my to-do list rn. I wouldn't create a separate version though. Just have it all in one and Have a setting for it.
This can be fixed similarly to the lock/unlock i suggested earlier.
In the setup ask the user if he have tagged the images as required or not, if he does create a @Flag(tagPresent) and put that flagcheck into #DT.
@NotFlag(tagPresent) @NullResponse
@Flag(tagPresent) ....all the other normal #DT lines

This way the user can basically decide if using the #DT system or not
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:14 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 pmAnother issue could be that your domme set is missing a specific tag. You'll need at least tags such as FullyDressed and halfdressed once for it to properly work. Feel free to post issues on github or post pull requests. A male dome version wouldn't be that hard. Name can be changed, your domme set too. Only some dialogue must be changed but that should be possible but is not on my to-do list rn. I wouldn't create a separate version though. Just have it all in one and Have a setting for it.
This can be fixed similarly to the lock/unlock i suggested earlier.
In the setup ask the user if he have tagged the images as required or not, if he does create a @Flag(tagPresent) and put that flagcheck into #DT.
@NotFlag(tagPresent) @NullResponse
@Flag(tagPresent) ....all the other normal #DT lines

This way the user can basically decide if using the #DT system or not
Good call. Thank you. Will implement it!
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

I've only just recently discovered TeaseAI and Spicy. And it's absolutly amazing! Thanks to everyone involved!

I already got a bug. I hope this is the right place to post it:
Bug:
===
It seems a bug has occured..
I command you to report to Genome on Milovana.com that a bug occured with a punishment
Explain your bug in details!
Report this code along with a bugreport:
- PBE1 -

Description:
==========
during a cornertime punishment:
1. got cornertime on toes (having to go up and down). It was 12 commands and I answered that it was 11 and that my heels touched the ground 6 times. So I got the choice of repeating it.
2. The repetition was just standing in the corner with hands folded behind the head until the bell sounds. The bell sounded after a very short time (1minute).
3. I was sent to the nurse and the bug occurred.

Full Chat:
========
[Miss A]: Spankz choir, punishment, pay fine or return?
01:35 SlaveNameAnonymized: punishment
[Miss A]: Exciting!
[Miss A]: Checking your file
[Miss A]: Take a seat..
[Miss A]: Okay then
[Miss A]: Lets see if there is any specific reasons to why you've been given punishment points..
[Miss A]: Failed to perform properly
[Miss A]: Time to improve your behaviour
[Miss A]: First lets see who will be handling your punishment..
[Miss A]: Well it will be your Mistress handling your punishment..
[Miss A]: I'm setting you up for a soft punishment..
01:37 DomNameAnonymized: Well hello worthless boy
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: Well well filthy boy
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: We need to settle your recent behaviour
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: Setting up your punishment
01:38 DomNameAnonymized: Just a moment..
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: Now its very simple slut!
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: In a moment you'll go to the corner..
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: While in the corner I want you to be on your toes!
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: At no point are you allowed to rest down on your heels
01:39 DomNameAnonymized: At least not while standing there
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: You'll hear my voice saying "up" or "down"
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: Down means going down in a squat still on toes
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: Up means standing up on your toes..
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: Now I'm not done *wicked grin*
01:40 DomNameAnonymized: I want you to count the number of commands I give in your head
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: Everytime you hear a command I want you say "Thank You Mistress "
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: Lastly I want you to count everytime your heel strikes the floor or you loose your balance..
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: If both heels strikes at the same time it counts as two!
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: I never said this would be easy *naughty grin*
01:41 DomNameAnonymized: Now go to the corner, stand on your toes and dont return before you hear the bell!
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Get back here!
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Apparently you made it..
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Now..
01:46 DomNameAnonymized: Tell me what is the sum of times your heels touched the floor and you losing your balance?
01:47 SlaveNameAnonymized: 6
01:47 DomNameAnonymized: Very good
01:47 DomNameAnonymized: How many commands where you given?
01:47 SlaveNameAnonymized: 11
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: Wrong..
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: It was 12 commands..
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: I'm gonna give you 2 choices since you cant seem to do this right..
01:48 DomNameAnonymized: Either you repeat the punishment or I'll count this punishment as a fail and collect a fee from you..
01:48 SlaveNameAnonymized: repeat
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Again it is then..
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Setting up your punishment
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Just a moment..
01:49 DomNameAnonymized: Well this is gonna be rather simple..
01:50 DomNameAnonymized: In a moment you will go to the corner
01:50 DomNameAnonymized: In the corner you will just be standing with your fingers folded behind your hear
01:50 DomNameAnonymized: Stay there until you hear my bell, now go!
01:51 DomNameAnonymized: Get back here..
01:52 DomNameAnonymized: I know this was rough worthless cuckold
01:52 DomNameAnonymized: But it makes me happy knowing you completed it!
01:52 DomNameAnonymized: Cya cum bucket
Walking to the nurse
It seems a bug has occured..
I command you to report to Genome on Milovana.com that a bug occured with a punishment
Explain your bug in details!
Report this code along with a bugreport:
- PBE1 -
You have just been sent 50 gold for finding a bug
This bug has not affected anything important
sending you back to your slave hub..
[Vivienne]: Yes?