Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Hi there I am just trying to setup Tease AI, this is not a bug, but I notice that when it ask about Estim, it ask for some deffinition of shock level, but without any reference if the scale is 1-6 or 1-100 or something it's a bit difficult to choose anything, I did it out of the scale of 1-6 but just as a test.

Just a little note that you might should detail the scale it goes from, if there is any :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by FauxPas »

DasHaifisch wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 1:23 am One thing I would say though, is increment the version number when you do make changes, it took me a bit to realise that your updated version of spicy was still Version 3.0 and I believe it's likely to cause confusion.
This please! :yes:

It also took me a while to realise. I saw you post to say it was updated, but I was then waiting for 3.01 (or 3.00.1) to be uploaded. It makes it very hard to know if we have the current version otherwise.
h16993h
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by h16993h »

I think the part where she decides if you need to lose some weight needs to be changed a little bit - I'm 1,76m and weight 81kg - she said that I needed to lose some weight (ideal should probably be heigh-100?) - but since I'm doing sport ~5 days a week and run faster than anyone my my soccer team (as well as opposing teams) I'm pretty sure a big part of that weight is muscles...

You should be able to select your own target-weight or something like that...
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

But she asks height in cm, not m... So you should have said you are 176 and not 1.76 (she now thinks you are less than 2cm tall and, thus, really overweight 😂)
Jasada09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jasada09 »

Daragorn wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:06 pm But she asks height in cm, not m... So you should have said you are 176 and not 1.76 (she now thinks you are less than 2cm tall and, thus, really overweight 😂)
lol I made sort of the same mistake when she asked the length of cock soft, I read cm but my brain went into autopilot and I used inches so now she thinks I have a 4cm soft cock, and I don't know how to change it without restarting and going through the introduction and everything again.
Last edited by Jasada09 on Fri May 12, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DasHaifisch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DasHaifisch »

Jasada09 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 pm lol I made sort of the same mistake when she asked the length of cock soft, I read cm but my brain went into autopilot and I used inches so now she thinks I have a 4cm soft cock, and I don't know how to change it without restarting and going through the introduction and everything again.
You can change this in Spicy 3.00\System\Variables\

Open "CockSoftLength" in notepad and change it.

Make sure you round up. i.e. 5.5cm, you write "6" in the file.
DasHaifisch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DasHaifisch »

Bug: Weekly Full-Time Checkup
Spoiler: show
GNMBackgroundFullTimeCheckUp
Weekly check is for “ChoresComplete”
Cleaning room tasks increase “ChoreComplete”
Additional Chores DO NOT INCREASE CHORE COUNTER ON COMPLETION
Is it intentional that only the base cleaning tasks count as completed chores?
Another confession reason: “Ate something I shouldn’t have” etc

Edit: ANOTHER confession reason: “Looked out of/Left Corner during Corner Time”

Edit2: Punishment/Nurse Bug

So I did a Spank Choir session, and then did a punishment and the nurse had a bit of a fit.

Chatlog:
[Miss A]: Setting it up..
12:57 AM Charlotte: Well hello worthless girl
12:57 AM Charlotte: *smiles*
12:57 AM Charlotte: I believe I have just the thing to discipline you
12:57 AM Charlotte: Due to bad behaviour
12:57 AM Charlotte: I'm placing you in your plastic cage
12:57 AM Charlotte: And since you're caged..
12:58 AM Charlotte: I think that concludes our business..
[Nurse]: Well done
[Nurse]: Mistress is pleased with the extra gold you earned for her
[Nurse]: I've sent her, her fee of 60%
[Nurse]: Transfering your gold earned to you now
[Nurse]: Looking at your account you have 395 gold *innocently grins at you*
[Miss A]: It seems you didn't complete your last punishment..
[Miss A]: Was this due to a bug or because you couldn't handle it?
I'm 100% sure it's due to the SpankzChoirComplete flag still hanging around. Maybe the nurse should have a "clear all punishment relating flags" call at the end, but I'm not sure how that would affect the system as I don't know how flags such as PunishmentComplete affect the system later on, even though they're temporary.

Haven't looked into this as deeply as I'd like, it's a pretty minor, and likely rare issue - but it does prevent p-points from being removed.

Temp Flags at Incident Time
Assistant
D1Punisher
F1Pic2
F2Pic2
F3Pic1
M6Complete
M8SecondRound
NurseSet
NurseSet5
PunishmentComplete
Reception4
Saturday
SpankzChoirComplete
VirtualSet12
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Daragorn wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:06 pm But she asks height in cm, not m... So you should have said you are 176 and not 1.76 (she now thinks you are less than 2cm tall and, thus, really overweight 😂)
I laughted to much from reading this! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

hzsmd wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:38 am Hey, this is amazin work right there! By releasing it earlier, you have a lot of bug testers, which makes it easier to fix them!

However: I was wondering when the academy starts. Everytime I run the program, I start in the slavehub, but I never hear something about the academy.

Do I have to wait for a special session? Or is it not implemented yet? Or just a bug?
It is implemented I think. You probably need to make a copy of AcademyReady.txt and have it also as ReadyAcademy.txt because it calls for that sometimes also. Be warned though that it had some bugs though the session I went through.
You have to open the tease at the 5,10,15... days of the month. It actually doesn't start unless you close and open the tease I think. Maybe it starts after the session that day also not sure.
DasHaifisch wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 pm
Jasada09 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:41 pm lol I made sort of the same mistake when she asked the length of cock soft, I read cm but my brain went into autopilot and I used inches so now she thinks I have a 4cm soft cock, and I don't know how to change it without restarting and going through the introduction and everything again.
You can change this in Spicy 3.00\System\Variables\

Open "CockSoftLength" in notepad and change it.

Make sure you round up. i.e. 5.5cm, you write "6" in the file.
I would round down :blush:
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

A tip for everybody who have problems: do a copy of the whole Spicy script folder after each session. In case something goes wrong, you can always delete the Spicy 3.00 script folder and replace it with the copy you made earlier. I learned it after many technical problems with Spicy 2.0.

hzsmd wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:38 am However: I was wondering when the academy starts. Everytime I run the program, I start in the slavehub, but I never hear something about the academy.

Do I have to wait for a special session? Or is it not implemented yet? Or just a bug?
Academy lessons replace normal session with domme every 5 days in a month (on the 5th day of a month, 10th, 15th, 20th etc.). You should have your first academy lesson in 3 days (May 15).
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

DasHaifisch wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 1:23 am
In PunishmentBase.txt

@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]AND[GNMMerits]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)

should be

@NullResponse @If[GNMPPoints]<[100]AND[GNMMerits]>[DommeContentVAnnoyed]Then(NotBad) @Goto(Reasons)

because if [GNMMerits]<[DommeContentVAnnoyed] then the domme is very annoyed,
Not fixing this causes you to get punished when you have 0 PPoints.
This is not a bug, when you have been bad and annoyed the domme, she will refuse to have a session with you, and tell you to either do chores or get some punishment to pay up for that....that check is there to allow you to "recover" her mood from punishments too, and not only from chores
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

FauxPas wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 10:09 pm I am getting #DT1-4 at the end of each line instead of images when one of the Glitter contacts is selected for the academy.
not a bug....all glitter contacts use the same tags as the domme...so if you didn't tag them, you'll get this
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

I made a mistake, because I wanted to try a crazy chore.
Now I can not get out. The task I can not create.
Can someone help me?
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

Bonsai50 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 7:55 pm I made a mistake, because I wanted to try a crazy chore.
Now I can not get out. The task I can not create.
Can someone help me?

Close the program and open it again? If you don't want to be a cheater, just run out of attempts and she gives you another crazy chore (if you're talking about crazy writing tasks). I've been stuck on crazy chore for half an hour and about 10 minutes of that only failing one chore after another, until I found an "optimal" chore.
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FauxPas »

Daragorn wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:56 pm
FauxPas wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 10:09 pm I am getting #DT1-4 at the end of each line instead of images when one of the Glitter contacts is selected for the academy.
not a bug....all glitter contacts use the same tags as the domme...so if you didn't tag them, you'll get this
I'm using the glitter contacts that come from the link in the start post, and I've just checked that they are all tagged, so that shouldn't be the problem.

Also, just found a few more bugs
CR\End\ChastityTraining\Advice.txt has @Goto(1,2,3,4,5) but the branches are actually called (Advice*)

CR\Modules\Tease\GNMTeaseModule_1CockTraining.txt is missing a @RapidCodeOff after the (FindLevel) branch.

Also in GNMTeaseModule_1CockTraining.txt you need to turn off the sound after the (Stop) branch. Possibly using the Bell sound like for the previous two edges.

Finally, the entire (FindLevel) and (LevelX) in GNMTeaseModule_1CockTraining.txt seems to be redundant because all the different levels are the same. The actual work is being done in #PlayStrokeTraining, so this module could be massively simplified.

In CR\End\DenialLevel.txt the line "@NullResponse @If[UpdateDenialLevel]>[TimeToUpdate]Then(Update)" looks like it has the > the wrong way around. Currently this is set to update when less time than the update threshold has passed, i.e. every time it runs since it then resets TimeToUpdate back to zero.

Not sure what's causing it, but the Interrupt/Safeword/Safeword.txt script crashes TeaseAI after the line "Do you think you're done for the time being?". I can't see why.