Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by Gormur »

Few fixes I made.
Spoiler: show
Few fixes I did to the script :

In "8-Lottery.txt" Line 7 needs to change from :
@Variable[GNMGold]<[50]Then(EndPoor) to @Variable[GNMGold]<[50] @Goto(EndPoor)
That makes it sure you can't buy tickets and go into negative gold.

In "9-Chores.txt" Line 4 needs to change from :
@Variable[GNMGold]<[2000]@SystemMessage #VANC #VANP You need at least 2000 gold to buy a set of extra chores @Goto(End)
to
@Variable[GNMGold]<[2000] @SystemMessage #VANC #VANP You need at least 2000 gold to buy a set of extra chores @Goto(End)
That makes it sure you can't buy chores and go into negative gold.

In "Store.txt" Lines 7-20 need to change from :

@SystemMessage <Font color="black">x) Return</Font>
[one,1] @NullResponse @Goto(1)
[two,2] @NullResponse @Goto(2)
[three,3] @NullResponse @Goto(3)
[four,4] @NullResponse @Goto(4)
[five,5] @NullResponse @Goto(5)
[six,6] @NullResponse @Goto(6)
[seven,7] @NullResponse @Goto(7)
[eight,8] @NullResponse @Goto(8)
[nine,9] @NullResponse @Goto(9)
[x,return]
@DifferentAnswer @SystemMessage #VANC 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Shop\Shop.jpg]
to
@SystemMessage <Font color="black">0) Return</Font>
[one,1] @NullResponse @Goto(1)
[two,2] @NullResponse @Goto(2)
[three,3] @NullResponse @Goto(3)
[four,4] @NullResponse @Goto(4)
[five,5] @NullResponse @Goto(5)
[six,6] @NullResponse @Goto(6)
[seven,7] @NullResponse @Goto(7)
[eight,8] @NullResponse @Goto(8)
[nine,9] @NullResponse @Goto(9)
[back,exit,return,zero,0]@NullResponse @Goto(end) @SystemMessage #VANC Leaving shop @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Shop\Shop.jpg]
@DifferentAnswer @SystemMessage #VANC 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 0 @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Shop\Shop.jpg]
(end)
@End

This makes sure you can leave the shop. For some unknown reason x ruins the whole thing. If you have x as an option it breaks down.
Trasjxy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Trasjxy »

I'm stucked in the settings menu:
You can change the following stats
1) Pain treshhold 2) Pain endurance 3) Endurace
4) Strictness 5) Devotion 6) Info on the above
6) Part/full time x) Return
07:30 Slave: x
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or x?
07:31 Slave: x
Also the number to change "Part/full time" should by 7
solnemanamf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by solnemanamf »

Another small bug:
In CR/End/HardLimit the @Goto(PushLimit1) command is missing in row 8
Edit: At least I thought that was the reason. However, I still got stuck after the question whatever I tried to answer. Strange: In debug-mode the script runs fine.
Last edited by solnemanamf on Tue May 09, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FauxPas »

Just a few more bugs from me. Overall a great personality though!
BackgroundStartupFirst defines the variable SissyModuleModule. It also fails to define the PainModule variable
Also, in this module, when deciding toys, if you write "domme decides" it thinks you've said yourself because decides contains an I. Perhaps reorder the two options, or change to "I decide"
ModuleBase has two (c) branches and the pain one (which should be (d)) goes off of SissyModule rather than PainModule
I can't see why, but I was also getting trapped in the Settings menu. It's probably a TeaseAI issue, but can be resolved by adding a goto command attached to the return response.
I also got the liked, unliked URL spam initially. It may be worth including some text in the intro to like and dislike at least one URL image.
For some reason I cannot determine, the bell sound in position training doesn't play for me (the file is there and plays if I run it manually)
Also, just a couple of suggestion
The command to go back is not consistent throughout the personality. Could you perhaps just use a set of various responses, such as [x, exit, return, back, zero, 0]
The humiliation anal module seems to go very intense quite early. I have reordered them as follows on my version d, a, c, f, b, j, e, l, h, g, i, k. Certainly for me, plugs (particularly small and medium) are much easier than dildo fucking.
Last edited by FauxPas on Sat May 13, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

Trasjxy wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 5:32 am I'm stucked in the settings menu:
try "x?" and you should go back
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

One friendly suggestion : When you are asked to gather things she sometimes seems to give you close to no time to get them and she doesn't ask if you are ready to continue at all. Like I could be running finding something that fits the description she asked for and when I come back she is done with that thing and already on new things. :-P
Trasjxy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Trasjxy »

:lol:
vyyr wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 9:10 am
Trasjxy wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 5:32 am I'm stucked in the settings menu:
try "x?" and you should go back
I tried twice
Seems like CR\Settings\Personal.txt is missing a @Goto(Menu) command for the x case

[1]@NullResponse @Goto(P1)
[2]@NullResponse @Goto(P2)
[3]@NullResponse @Goto(P3)
[4]@NullResponse @Goto(P4)
[5]@NullResponse @Goto(P5)
[6]@NullResponse @Goto(P6)
[7]@NullResponse @Goto(P7)
[x]@NullResponse @Goto(Menu)
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FauxPas »

Gormur wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am One friendly suggestion : When you are asked to gather things she sometimes seems to give you close to no time to get them and she doesn't ask if you are ready to continue at all. Like I could be running finding something that fits the description she asked for and when I come back she is done with that thing and already on new things. :-P
I second this suggestion.
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandas_whack »

Gormur wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am One friendly suggestion : When you are asked to gather things she sometimes seems to give you close to no time to get them and she doesn't ask if you are ready to continue at all. Like I could be running finding something that fits the description she asked for and when I come back she is done with that thing and already on new things. :-P
One thing you can do in the mean time until this gets fixed is to open the settings menu (button in lower right) and make sure the option "Pause Program When Settings Menu is Visible" is checked. Then, just open the settings menu to pause the game and go get your stuff. Just close the settings window or uncheck the 'pause when' box to continue.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

mandas_whack wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 am
One thing you can do in the mean time until this gets fixed is to open the settings menu (button in lower right) and make sure the option "Pause Program When Settings Menu is Visible" is checked. Then, just open the settings menu to pause the game and go get your stuff. Just close the settings window or uncheck the 'pause when' box to continue.
Thanks, I try that, I did try the suspend tease but that seems to just pause it and make the time still tick so lets say the session is suppose to be 40 min. And you suspend for 15 min you already used up 15 min of it. But yeah haven't tried enough to be sure though it felt like it though. Maybe the pause works better you talked about.
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FauxPas »

Gormur wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:29 pm
mandas_whack wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 am
Thanks, I try that, I did try the suspend tease but that seems to just pause it and make the time still tick so lets say the session is suppose to be 40 min. And you suspend for 15 min you already used up 15 min of it. But yeah haven't tried enough to be sure though it felt like it though. Maybe the pause works better you talked about.
The way spicy works is based on recording the time at the start of the session, then calculating how long it's been since then. So you would always have the problem of your time ticking down unless you manually tweak the times. Then again, that fits since Spicy has a limited time available to see you, so you shouldn't keep her waiting! ;-)
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

ok i installed the personaltity then ran it on release day and now ever since i get You turn on the computer and press the button that says connect to Miss
Contacting Miss ..
Connection Failed..
A message pops up on the screen saying:
You had a session too recently
i have tried everything from waiting 24 hours to reinstalling nothing has worked though
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

hotdamn wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 12:44 pm ok i installed the personaltity then ran it on release day and now ever since i get You turn on the computer and press the button that says connect to Miss
Contacting Miss ..
Connection Failed..
A message pops up on the screen saying:
You had a session too recently
i have tried everything from waiting 24 hours to reinstalling nothing has worked though
I might have a solution but don't mess with it unless it is bugged. Kind of a cheat otherwise.
Under "Tease AI 0.54.8\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\System\Variables" there is a file called "TeaseSession"
In it should be the last time you did a tease. In this format if you did one at 2 pm today.
"9.5.2017 14:00:00" -quotes! so 9.5.2017 14:00:00 nothing else should be in this file. If it has a date/time that is longer then 24 hours ago I'm not sure where that is changed. Probalby some value in another one of those files.
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

A quick question: Do glitter contacts have different personalities than standard, mentioned in System folder?
Contact 1 - #DomName's Bratty Tease Friend
Contact 2 - #DomName's Nice and Playful Friend
Contact 3 - #DomName's Cruel and Sadistic Friend
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

VanHellsing wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 3:18 pm A quick question: Do glitter contacts have different personalities than standard, mentioned in System folder?
Contact 1 - #DomName's Bratty Tease Friend
Contact 2 - #DomName's Nice and Playful Friend
Contact 3 - #DomName's Cruel and Sadistic Friend
Not currently no (90% true, I do try to differentiate a little).
Though there is the settings needed to make a simplistic system. at some point (probably after the summer), I will be releasing a new modules which is "glitter only". That's all I have to share on that subject atm. :-)
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)