Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00 Preparing launch

Post by marspank »

Daragorn wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 9:11 pm spanking module:
lines 39-57: you forgot to @ChangeVar[spankingcount]
The spanking count is updated in the actual files where it plays the sound, so the total should be the correct amount. I remember thinking this too but then finding where it was updated correctly.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In GNMModuleBase, the modules in the C section paths are the Sissy folder, while the actual modules are in the Humiliation folder.

Also, on line 68, it should be (d) instead of (c). Woo, finally found out why I got an index out of bounds error half the time a new module started.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

I'm using JDownloader (for downloading all web files, not only hostings) and it can download huge mega files.
ZeroS
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ZeroS »

So we are waiting for Tease AI 0.55 or something similar ? I've never played Tease AI/spicy, and I'm not sure what I have to wait to start playing :-P
(I have the "Getting Started" guide for Tease AI)

Also, can I already download "Image" "Audio" "Video" "Academy" from the first post ? Looks like some big folders and I could save me some time later if it will stay as it is.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:54 pm The spanking count is updated in the actual files where it plays the sound, so the total should be the correct amount. I remember thinking this too but then finding where it was updated correctly.
actually there was a bug in one of those vocabs, so sometimes it wasnt updating correctly (one of the #30 files, i dont remember which one of them though...but i already told genome about that too and he fixed it)
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by connact113 »

When is the actual personality going to be available?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:50 am @NotFlag works with up to three flags @NotFlag(Flag1,Flag2,Flag3)

I'm not sure about the level of work, I suppose than depends on how the personality is structured? To me it's been a fairly simple implement :-)
Why you say so? all flags/flagor/notflag work with infinite numbers of flags since i changed them (well for sure they will do from next version, not sure if that change already went in in current build)
Last edited by Daragorn on Sat May 06, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Daragorn wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 pm
genome231 wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:50 am @NotFlag works with up to three flags @NotFlag(Flag1,Flag2,Flag3)

I'm not sure about the level of work, I suppose than depends on how the personality is structured? To me it's been a fairly simple implement :-)
Why you say so? all flags/flagor/notflag work with infinite numbers of flags since i changed them (well for sure they will do from next version, not sure if that change already went in in current build)
Woooh, wait what?

Infinite?

Niiiice!

There is a small bug in the cr/end/hardlimit (i think at least):
line37: will call for
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\DecideO.txt)
But you forget to update the timesinceO/timesinceE variables (these are usually updated in decideORStandard, so calling directly for decideO will not update them in this case)

Hard limit is sort of a bypass for those who cant handle much denial, since you in the dommes eyes haven't earned an orgasm she doesn't update the timesinceO/timesinceE variables.
I simply thought that in the end it doesn't really matter if they are updated in this particular case.
Last edited by genome231 on Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 3:16 pm Woooh, wait what?
Yep :D

There is a small bug in the cr/end/hardlimit (i think at least):
line37: will call for
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\DecideO.txt)
But you forget to update the timesinceO/timesinceE variables (these are usually updated in decideORStandard, so calling directly for decideO will not update them in this case)

Another small errror in backgroundbase:
you suggest the user to type hint if he wants informations, and you have a hint response file that will @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\BackgroundInfo.txt)

But that will not work since in the background base you are in "question mode" and you can only type the choices to select the various numbers or differentanswer....while in question mode, it will not go to look at answers, so you'll never trigger that callreturn.
Just get rid of the response file and add another option in the backgroundbase menu answers [hint] with a subpart in the scripts where you will do the callreturn, just for all the other options (p.s. the scritp you callreturn to, actually seems to be a placeholder though since it has no real informations in there :D)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Daragorn wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 3:19 pm Another small errror in backgroundbase:
you suggest the user to type hint if he wants informations, and you have a hint response file that will @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\BackgroundInfo.txt)

But that will not work since in the background base you are in "question mode" and you can only type the choices to select the various numbers or differentanswer....while in question mode, it will not go to look at answers, so you'll never trigger that callreturn.
Just get rid of the response file and add another option in the backgroundbase menu answers [hint] with a subpart in the scripts where you will do the callreturn, just for all the other options (p.s. the scritp you callreturn to, actually seems to be a placeholder though since it has no real informations in there :D)
Fixed :-)
Removed it as a response file, added it as an option.
Updated BackgroundInfo to actually be helpful :lol:
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 3:11 pm

I never can remember, but a @NotFlag(1,2,3) works as
"or" NotFlag 1 or 2 or 3?
"and" NotFlag 1 and 2 and 3?
To @Flag(Flag1,Flag2,Flag3) I am using as this line will appear if any of the flags exist.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 7:32 pm I never can remember, but a @NotFlag(1,2,3) works as
To @Flag(Flag1,Flag2,Flag3) I am using as this line will appear if any of the flags exist.
@flag(a,b,c) --> a,b and c all need to be all present
@flagOr(a,b,c)---> it is enough that one of the 3 is present
@Notflag(a,b,c)---> a,b and c all need not to be present
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 8:13 pm
avatarbr wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 7:32 pm I never can remember, but a @NotFlag(1,2,3) works as
@flag(a,b,c) --> a,b and c all need to be all present
@flagOr(a,b,c)---> it is enough that one of the 3 is present
@Notflag(a,b,c)---> a,b and c all need not to be present
thank you.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

tease ai 54.8 is out omg spicy is nearly here
Derpsel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Derpsel »

Once Spicy is here, can anyone tell us where to put the images, sounds and videos?

As there is specific images for each Glitter and the Dom.

Thanks.