Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Derpsel
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] in progress..

Post by Derpsel »

Any chance that you will be adding a CEI end/Module?

Thanks for this amazing work man.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

Derpsel wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm Any chance that you will be adding a CEI end/Module?

Thanks for this amazing work man.
this is a good question actually i have only found cei stuff in the miss blue personality
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:
That is a good question.
The answer is:
Yes at some point. :-)

It will not be in the initial release but it is planned to follow behind soon after.

To everyone else.
My glasses have arrived and they help!
Yesterday I sat writing for 2 hours with 0 problems! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I'm currently at 18/30 modules and expecting to write about 6 hours today :)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

genome231 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:21 am Hi :wave:
That is a good question.
The answer is:
Yes at some point. :-)

It will not be in the initial release but it is planned to follow behind soon after.

To everyone else.
My glasses have arrived and they help!
Yesterday I sat writing for 2 hours with 0 problems! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
I'm currently at 18/30 modules and expecting to write about 6 hours today :)

Best regards
Genome
the main thing is they are actually being aded at some point which is always great news
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Super quick post!
So I've been writing for the past 4 hours with absolutely no problems, thanks to my new glasses! :-D
It feels good to be back at full power.

As a result the module count is now 25/30 and I'm still going strong :lol:
Once I reach the 30 modules, I have to write the shop, a few smaller things then send this next version to my testers.
Then bugfix the shit out of Spicy and FINALY share it with you guys!
I'm very optimistic at this moment and I really hope for an April launch rather than early May, but time will tell :-)

Best regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Quick update.

To the testers
I'm done with all the modules and currently working on the shop.
I expect to be done with the shop soon, maybe this evening or monday.
From there I only have minor stuff to do.

Then I have to reupload the media material and share it with you guys.

To everyone else
I hope to have the next version ready for the testers in the beginning of next week.
And then hopefully share it with everyone else about a week later. :-)

Best regards
Genome
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Can't wait to try it out :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

I dont know where the variables PDenial and PDenialSet should be initialized, but i went to the dungeon, got a punishment and it was doing a check for those variables, but i had none of them in my variables folder

backgroundmode/punishment/s6:

@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[PDenialSet]=[PDenialSet]+[48] @Goto(CageCheck)
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]>[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @SetVar[PDenialSet]=[48] @SetDate(PDenial, 0 Hours) @Goto(CageCheck)

You should either do a <= or a >= there in the variable check or sometimes it will just be false in both cases

Finally, in the (cageOn) part, you should tell the sub to lock himself, first...right now you move from "you re not caged" to, "ok you're caged" with no instructions in between

A note on the punishment itself....i think you should change something in there...i reported to the dungeon before a session, she put me in chastity as punishment, then i started the session and she let me out of it....it sounded a bit...ehm...stupid :D
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:23 pm I dont know where the variables PDenial and PDenialSet should be initialized, but i went to the dungeon, got a punishment and it was doing a check for those variables, but i had none of them in my variables folder

backgroundmode/punishment/s6:

@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @ChangeVar[PDenialSet]=[PDenialSet]+[48] @Goto(CageCheck)
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]>[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @SetVar[PDenialSet]=[48] @SetDate(PDenial, 0 Hours) @Goto(CageCheck)

You should either do a <= or a >= there in the variable check or sometimes it will just be false in both cases

Finally, in the (cageOn) part, you should tell the sub to lock himself, first...right now you move from "you re not caged" to, "ok you're caged" with no instructions in between

A note on the punishment itself....i think you should change something in there...i reported to the dungeon before a session, she put me in chastity as punishment, then i started the session and she let me out of it....it sounded a bit...ehm...stupid :D
Probably should have mentioned you could stop testing until next verserion. Now I'm glad I didn't. That last paragraph really had me laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best regards
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

i am not actively testing it too much, i just wanted to give a try at the punishments in the dungeon to see how they worked and i came up with that :lol:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

I'm done 8-)

Meaning that right now I'm starting the upload of material etc.
IF TESTING GOES WELL SPICY WILL RELEASE IN ABOUT A WEEK!!!!

Best regards
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] Preparing launch

Post by Daragorn »

As i said in PM i couldn't wait to try it...and i started back from a full clear installation to test again the first introduction....and i am glad i made it since i discovered a new bug in there already, right in the gnmbackroundstartupfirts file:
you have a @Goto(sub) on line4 but then the part of the script is called (sub 3.0) so it throws an exception :D

PunishmentBase:
Dunno if you plan to change the images needed to play spicy but, with the new version, your #ReceptionChat vocab points out to 3 subdirs in the punishment/reception/chat folder...in the images i downloaded when you put up the link, there were no subfolders in there

Same for the \GNMImages\Punishment\Maintenance\chair1.* ...i don't have it

All the @Goto(PunishmenBase) point you to nowhere in this script since there is not such a subpart...i suppose you wanted to @Goto(PunishmentBaseIntro)

ChoreBase.txt:
it misses the subpart (End) so it throws an exception when trying to go back to the slave hub
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

You mentioned new pictures for the punishment script. Are those available anywhere? I didn't see a new link on the first page.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 pm You mentioned new pictures for the punishment script. Are those available anywhere? I didn't see a new link on the first page.
nope i dont have them either, that's why i asked him if he has made changes to the needed images for spicy...in the pack that we downloaded they are missing, so i suppose he inserted some new one and should just provide with another link with just the added pics (so those that already downloaded them won't have to download the whole pack again just for a few pics)...for now i just modified the vocab to avoid using the subdirs :D

baseStart_Chastity:
@Interrupt(GNMAcademyBase) is wrong, should be @Interrupt(AcademyBase)

Some vocabs use @Flag() session,accademy,busy,assistant to check the lines...but when i started a session no flag(session) was created...i think you should add that in the GNMStart.txt
They also refer to a #DateDifference(speak) but, once again, no variable with that name is present...my suggestion for this is to create a #Speak vocab and add it to each response line in all files and just have it @SetDate(Speak,0) there.
Everytime you trigger a response, the date will be updated, this way (i suppose this is what you wanted to achieve)

line36: wrong @CallReturn()...it should be @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\Modules\Chastity\GNMChastityModule_1Cinema.txt)

In this file it will always only trigger the cinema module script since there is only a @Goto(a1)...i think you forgot to add the other @Goto()

baseStart:
similar problem as above...it will only be possible to launch few scripts (many subparts (a2,3,4,5,..etc) are empty) when there are more than that...is this intended?

cr/Responses/Chastity:
both R2a and R2b are empty files...is it normal?

GNMEND:
all goto(ateCheck) are wrong...they miss the @

all the () subparts of the different endings are missing, so your @checkflag will never pass and you will read all the *********************BEADS DEEP************************* lines like this one

This part is never used (no @Goto() here nor any chance to ever be used):
********************RUIN / Full O - Check***************************************************************************
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\End\DecideOR.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(AteCheck)

(ChastityIsOn) part:
it has nothing underneath it...so it will always move forward to beads deep...i think you forgot something here :) especially since all parts in the end leads to this....and you are so stuck in a loop..

(ChastityTrainingActive) flag:
there is no @DeleteFlag() for this in any script at all (i checked whole spicy and there is none, anywhere)....which means that you are stuck forever in this mode with no way of getting out of it.
Moreover, when this flag is on, you are sent to the chastitytraining.txt script...which always ends with an orgams (even if in some cases doing something you might not like)...is this intended?
Finally, when you go back to the gnmend module, you are sent to the (chastityIsOn) subpart (same with all the other modes, too, it always end here)...but that part is completely empty and will move you down to the *********************BEADS DEEP************************* line.

cr/punishment/sitOnHandsBlack.txt:
you should put in a black image and do a @ShowImage[] there, or it will just keep the last dom image...which makes no sense in the script

VOCABS AND RESPONSES:
#Smile vocab is missing
In nearly all response files you have written wrong the callreturns:
@CallReturn[\CR\BackgroundMode\Chores\BGAllowance.txt]
they should be in () and not []
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

marspank wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 pm You mentioned new pictures for the punishment script. Are those available anywhere? I didn't see a new link on the first page.
I didn't have time to complete the upload yesterday before I had to get out the door.
I expect to upload it tomorrow and post the link + update with the current bugfixes.
You need to update the images and sounds.

Best regards
Genome