Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Spicy Personality 3.00 [TEASE AI] in progress..

Post by marspank »

In the SpankzChoir sessions:

@NullResponse @If[TotalSpanking]>=[AuctionStrokes]Then(M1End)
@NotFlag(M1FirstRound) @SystemMessage [Miss Alexis]: #M1S1 @TempFlag(M1FirstRound) #M1Chat @Goto(M1PunishmentSpankinga)
@Flag(M1FirstRound) @SystemMessage [Miss Alexis]: #M1S2 @TempFlag(M1SecondRound) @DeleteFlag(M1FirstRound) #M1Chat @Goto(M1PunishmentSpankinga)

Doesnt checking the not flag for the first round ensure that it keeps setting FirstRound after you delete it?
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 pm Okay think I got them all.
Except!!
1)
Can anyone explain to me what is wrong here??? (Daragorn)

[1]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[1]
[2]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[2]
[3]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[3]
[4]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[4]
[5]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[5]

It's a very simple @SetVar[]=[]
I dont see why this wouldn't work????
I even tried this:

@NullResponse @SetVar[CornertimeLimit]=[0]
[1]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[1]
[2]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[2]
[3]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[3]
[4]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[4]
[5]@SystemMessage [Miss A]: Okay then.. #ReceptionChat @ChangeVar[CornertimeLimit]=[CornertimeLimit]+[5]

Which produces 0.
It's like @SetVar and @ChangeVar doesn't work when combined with questions such as:
Question
[]
[]
@DifferentAnswer

This has to be a Tease-AI bug?
#ReceptionChat is a simple @ShowImage[], so I dont think thats causing any problems.

2)
@ChastityOn and @ChastityOff is something I did forget.

3)
Daragorn believes I should postpone launch until there is more content. I'm inclined to agree with him.
I'm working on Responses, I want them to be done before I start writing new modules meaning it would be:
Responses --> Modules --> Launch
You guys would be getting the updates regularly since the more testing that can be done before launch the better!
The total progress so far is:
7/26 response files done.
5/30 modules done

@blah824389750732
Not sure what you're refering to.
Is there a bug with Spicy or Windows 10? If the bug is with Spicy please elaborate on the issue.
Since I'm using windows 7, I cant deal with windows 10 related issues. :-)

As usual great work guys!
Really nice spotting errors Marspank!
Thank you guys, all help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Genome
i agree too one of the things i love about tease ai is the fact that there are vocab files and such have you added anything to glitter yet if not i could help in that department
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

There is an error still with a session and #DT because it is still thinking that Devotion is a date, when my Devotion variable is set to 45 (From GNMBackgroundStartUpFirst.

I think the problem is that the line where you try to set Devotion to the date, already has a #DT before that happens, which can't find a valid file, and eats the line, so the variable is never set.

I also then got a problem because the Flag: DommeActive wasn't set at the start of a session in GNMStart.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

In gnmbackgroundbase.txt there is a bug on line 37 to start the session:
@SystemMessage Connecting.. #BGImage @SetDate(TeaseSession,0 Hours) @Interrupt(GNMStart)
should be:
@SystemMessage Connecting.. #BGImage @SetDate(TeaseSession,0 Hours) @Interrupt(GNMStart_End\GNMStart)

Since the GNMStartscript is in the GNMStart subfolder now

In the endings.txt all the responses that are now [active] should be [activate] since she is asking "activate or return?"

I think there is one thing missing in the first setup (dunno where you want to put it) but, according to the settings menu, you should be set to the "standard" ending on first meeting, but i had no variable set up for that (infact when asking to change setting she said "you currently active with:" and never specified which mode i was on)....so, somewhere in the starting scripts you have forgot to @SetFlag(Standard)

In all modules and links you also have to change:
@Interrupt(GNMEnd) to @Interrupt(GNMStart_End/GNMEnd) (same problem as GNMStart)

Another breaking bug is in GNMStart:
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<=[PDenial] @NullResponse @Goto(Denial1)
@RT(Hi,Greetings,Hello) @RT(#PetName,Slave,Slave,Slave,Slave,#Slut,#SubName) #DT @SetDate(Devotion, 0 Minutes)

If the first line is true, you mode to (Denial1) but you never set the devotion date, which makes the session end immediately when the first link/module is reached...you have to move up the @SetDate(Devotion, 0 Minutes) as the first thing done by the script.
According to a previous bug report i think it should be:
@Variable[#DateDifference(PDenial, Hours)]<=[PDenialSet] @NullResponse @Goto(Denial1)
But it seems you forgot to fix this.

Moreover...i don't have neither PDenial nor PDenialSet variables in my spicy setting/variables folder and i couldn't even find a place where they should have been setup in the starting scripts...so i think you forgot to add them (don't know where you set them up, but they definitely didn't setup for me in the first launch of spicy...and i started from a fresh start)
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

PDenial is setup only when you do something wrong (P is for Punishment)

Places where PDenialSet is changed / defined, and PDenial is set:
OrgasmRoulette
Soft, Medium, and Hard punishments in the dungeon
the ChastityOn methods if you didn't take your cage off fast enough
the BeadsDeep end mode
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

marspank wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:15 pm PDenial is setup only when you do something wrong (P is for Punishment)

Places where PDenialSet is changed / defined, and PDenial is set:
OrgasmRoulette
Soft, Medium, and Hard punishments in the dungeon
the ChastityOn methods if you didn't take your cage off fast enough
the BeadsDeep end mode
ah ok thanks....but then there is still a problem....it none of those variables are set, such as was my case, it seems that teaseAI reads the line anyway...i was stuck in a loop where i was remaining locked due to that @Goto(denial1) but then, at the first module, the session ended because the Devotion was not set.

BUG REPORTING:

GNMStart.txt and GNMFirstMeeting.txt:
@SetDate(Devotion, 0 minutes) need to be moved to the first line and be set before anything else...then, there is still the issue with that line being read if no date has been setup which means that unless you did something wrong before the first session, you'll be stuck in chastity.
Moreover, you can't use devotion to setup a date because you already use devotion as a value to determine session lenght...you have to change the name of this variable (and all the places where you used it, if anywhere else than these 2 places) to something else like DevotionDate or whatever, but you can't have 2 different variables with the same name.

GNMStart.txt
line43:
@NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\GNMChastityOff.txt)
You need to add @End after this line or you'll move to the (denial1) and tell the slave he is to remain locked when you just released him..

DevotionSet.txt:
line7:
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @Change[LongSession]=[LongSession]+[Devotion]
should be:
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @ChangeVar[LongSession]=[LongSession]+[Devotion]

lines 15-17:
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SessionLengthFactor2]=[SessionLengthFactor2]*[7]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SessionLengthFactor3]=[SessionLengthFactor3]/[10]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SessionLengthFactor3]=[SessionLengthFactor3]*[4]

You should multiply SessionLengthFactor2*4 and SessionLengthFactor3*7, otherwise short session is longer than medium session :D

StrokeTaunts:
@PlayAudio[\Audio\GNMSounds\Stroking\MetronomeSlow\*.mp3
It seems that teaseAI can't pick random audiofiles, so this command gives an error and stuck the session...you either have to specify which file you want, or you have to remove those @PlayAudio()

#SlaveF3 vocab is used but is missing

GNMSlaveModule_1PositionTraining1.txt:
lines 40 to 48:
you have to change (continue1) to (continue2) because you already have a (continue1) part up in the script...otherwise you're stuck in a loop

lines 65-73:
Showimage should be @ShowImage

#DT vocabs:
it seems that when [GoodDay] and/or [BadDays] are negative, teaseAI have problems with the @Variable[GoodDays]<=[BadDays] ...i had both vars with negative numbers and i started getting errors..i manually changed to positive values and it started reading the lines again...you should give it a try (i might be wrong) and see how to modify spicy to deal with this

ChastityTraining.txt:
#Smile and #Name vocabs missing

When i run it the first time, after explaining it all, she asked if i completed the assignement she gave me...but i never received an assignement.

Farewell.txt:
line27:
@NullResponse @Interrupt(GNMBackgroundBase)
should be
@NullResponse @Interrupt(GNMBackgroundMode/GNMBackgroundBase)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Hey I'm not testing, just waiting for 3.0 patiently :D

Just a question '@Go to the ranges tab, and change Tease Length minimum and maximum to the absolute maximum.
Make sure that the box "Domme Decide Based on Level" is UNchecked.' So thats 360 - 720? Any reason why this is? Just wanted to check cause I dont want 5 hour long teases! Thanks
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GNMSnack:
lines43-to the end: you forgot @SystemMessage #VANC #VANP in most of those lines, so it is the domme speaking instead of the assistant

GNMBackgroundAbsent:
lines 33-35-47-48-50-64: same as before

ChoreAlt2.txt:
#Name is used but doesn't exist in the vocabulary
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

The last two times I have tried to have a session, after deciding to unlock me it has gone into an infinite loop in DayXXBad, showing the file as RunEndDayCheck.txt and GNMLink.txt

Possibly because this just automatically jumps to the end?

GNMLink.txt line 1: @Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[Devotion] @NullResponse @Goto(End)

My Neutral Days count is at -467 and my Bad Days count is at 1010, and constantly climbing

I also realized that I don't have any of the Neutral / Pleased / VPlease flags set
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In ChoreFun.txt, it tries to play a video in GNM_Videos\Chores, but the video is in GNM_Videos\BackgroundMode\Chores
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Also in the chore setup, it sets the date for all of the house keeping chores 7 days in the future, then runs a date difference to make sure that the difference is >= 7 (it starts as -7), so you wouldnt be asked to complete a real chore for 14 days, which seems a bit much.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

As a general suggestion genome, try not to use negative variables....they seem to not be working too well, don't know why.

For example, as i said in a previous bugreport, the @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] in #DT1.2.3.4 seems to bugs out when both vars are negative (teaseAI started not reading the lines and saying that it couldn't find a suitable phrase in those #Vocabs). Not sure if it does also when only one is negative...but in general it seems it would be wiser to avoid negative values completely.

I don't know how/when baddays/gooddays are modified, but they seemed to keep going downward during the session....so, if there is some kind of system dealing with changing them pretty often, my suggestion is to invert it all...so instead of makign them go down, make them increase and then invert the @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] controls so that where there is now @Variable[GoodDays]>[BadDays] it will be @Variable[GoodDays]<[BadDays]
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

In Academy\Lingerie\Class3\Module4.txt the choose has options up to x, but the categories only go to m
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Okay!

It's taken me some time but I've finally caught up with the bugreports.

A few questions along the way, which I've honestly forgotten all about, but I do remember the questions were about stuff that I'm sure works correctly! :lol:

@Daragorn
#Smile and #Name are not vocabulary that I'm using! I'm pretty sure they appear when sometimes used inside @RT(). Did a full personality search and they do not exist in there in that form. So if they happen again (Sure they will), please see if you can find out exactly where so I can get to know why they happen and make a general fix.

GoodDay and BadDay are not suppose to ever go into negative at all, nor are they suppose to change during a session :lol:
They should only change at the very end, and only should one of them increase or decrease by 1. <-- Sharing a total sum of 31, with 0 being the lowest possible value and 31 being the highest possible value. Will be looking into that system later today.

The first version of the response files are complete.
Did a small update to settings.
My current goal is to write new modules until there is 15, then send the next version to you guys for testing.
While the newest version goes through testing I will write the remaining 15 modules and add the shop - Then again send it for testing.
After that I hope to make a full release for everyone :-)

So far so good. Everything started out as a mess, but it seems to be slowly getting there :lol:

@Operwt
Right now I'm not gonna add it to the header, right now I think it fits well in the "Tease-AI sharing domme collection". Perhaps in the future - but awesome that you're providing people with a different choice for Spicy :-)

Best regards
Genome

EDIT:
@Daragorn
I cant find any problems with [BadDays] or [GoodDays].
But I have a nasty suspicion. Please take a look at the 6 different #MeritChange files.
The only thing I can think of is those files somehow changing up [BadDays] & [GoodDays]
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Genome:

When I was testing it, GoodDay and BadDay were continuously getting changed because it kept running RunDayEndCheck in an infinite loop, but I could not figure out why / what made it do that, but it only seemed to happen when I had the issue with Devotion not being set properly and the session lasting 0 times.