Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality 2.10 [TEASE AI]

Post by genome231 »

VanHellsing wrote:That tease reminds me of a CyberMistress :-D

"Depending on your choice Spicy expects you to visit her in certain time frames."

Yay! Finally she will record all the days of absence!
genome231 wrote:1. To try and get people involved - I want nothing more than input, ideas etc.
Speaking of ideas, I probably won't write anything new or enlightning but:

1. Days of absence
She should choose some really hard punishments for long absence, the longer you were absent, the harder the punishment should be. It could also count the day after the session, instead of cheating by just opening TEASE AI, saying hi and closing the program.

2. Punishments
There should be many punishments, usually after 5-6 runs of teases, programs etc. you know most, if not all of the punishments and that's the part that gets me bored quick.

Little idea for a light (medium?) punishment - you wrote something about permissions to eat, I don't think I have ever seen eating something you hate as a punishment, and no, I don't think about the kinky stuff at the moment, for example, I hate avocado, the punishment could be eating an avocado for a breakfast.

3. Trainings
If we go for full-time slavery, it would be cool to have many different session-long trainings like pain (not only spanking, more like nipple clamps, parachutes, chemical play), feminization, anal, self-bondage, public, piss, cuckold, bi, medical etc. (or even several days in a row - we have blowjob training at the moment, but those lessons work more as a surprise than a real training).

4. Turning off feminization
I'm not into feminization and I don't (and won't) own any women clothes bought for myself, so it would be cool to have an option to turn off feminization and still don't miss some cool stuff. It could be the same stuff, just without talking about lingerie, heels etc. (or without assignments about walking in a shopping mall with pantyhose under normal clothes). I think, it would probably be too complicate to implement completely though. :-/

5. Days off for hardcore slaves
Usually there is a free day emergency option (doctor's appointment, weekend with family, going on vacation etc.) that many people overuse frequently. For hardcore slaves, there could be an option to earn a day (or days) off only through some kind of currency, something like orgasms in the adventure script right now.

6. Lending slaves
Mistress lending the slave to one of glitter contacts for one or more sessions. At the beginning of the sessions, she could check for flags and write something like: "Hello Slave, as you remember, during the last session, me and Contact1 have agreed on X days of your servitude to her...". It could even be as an auction on glitter, because mistress needs a new pair of shoes or something.

7. Workout for lazy slaves
It could be before some (or all) sessions, it could be something as chores now (in separate text files).

Aaaand I ran out of ideas... for now. :-P
Ideas are always welcome!
To my knowledge it is not possible to count days in Tease-AI yet :)
I have been given Anti-Cheat systems a lot of thought and I have some ideas that i'm working on :)
Right now I have a system, but I dont want to spoil it :)

Regarding the different Ideas.

1. As stated, Tease-AI cannot count days of absence :/ So I cant make something that will punish you the more time you spend away, but no worries I have other ideas that work similarly.

2. Currently I have 10-12 different punishments, but I agree this could always use some more variety :)
I propose that you write a list of every kind of punishment you can imagine and PM it to me :) Deal? (Everyone else is welcome to do so as well!)

3. This is a VERY tricky area, because what you're hinting at would mean changing some fundamentals.
Its possible but is it something you really wish? I kinda read that you like pain :P
I'm kinda going a little down the lane you're proposing. But i'm not ready to go into further detail at this point :)

4. Turning it off completely might not be possible. What WILL be possible is to tell Spicy that you do not own lingerie and that you have no intention to buy it. She will thus never make you play with it. :)

5. I love the idea of "earning" days off. So I will definetly look into that, how to structure it etc. At this point it is possible to inform her, that you will be absent for a certain amount of days, due to various reasons. She will then expect you back and punish you should you not return in a timely manner.

6. I really love that idea! Its also a LOT of work, like i'm sitting here imagining how to do it and I can already see hours fly by. But I will give this idea some thought as to how etc. Nevertheless you will see a lot more of other contacts in version 3.0

7. I'm guessing you mean workout as in exercise? If so It's already there in a way. But I suppose it could be further implemented.

Thank you for your ideas!
More are always welcome, and should you get some dont hesitate to PM me or post something (goes for everyone out there) :-)

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

wicked-sick wrote:Haven't used this type of program before, and I can't get it to work, please help.

Downloaded/extracted Tease-Ai
Pasted the Spice2.10 in to the Scripts folder
Pasted all the audio- / video- / image files

StartUp the exe.file and fails to run because can't find "Wicked tease"

Downloaded wicked teases and pasted in to the Scripst, program runs but doesn't display any images.
Also if I change personalities from file/personalities, it does nothing at all.

Can anyone help?
Using mac? Tease-AI only works with windows (I believe)
Also make sure you have microsoft silverlight installed. (Easyli googled)

1. Download Tease-AI 54.4 from the very first page of the main thread. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776
The very first page contains all the info on how to setup etc. READ IT CAREFULLY
When you''ve setup etc. A base personality comes with the download. The wicked personality.
Make that one works before trying any other :)

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi everyone interested :)

Just a status on where I am with Spicy 3.0.

The structure of Spicy 3.0 is coming along nicely.
Spicy is in "2 parts"

The first part you all know about :) Its the core of Tease-AI - Saying hello to you domme, then different links and modules run etc.
Well I've been cooking on a second part. Its running in the lines of what someone might know as cybermistress, PC mistress etc.
Basicly its a LOT of miniscripts forming whats to be sort of a full time domme.
From the very start you need to choose if you wanna be a "part time" or a "full time" slave.
Choosing "Part time" will shut down many of the functions from this second part, leaving you with what you know as the standard Tease-AI. Choosing to be a full time on the other hand lets you have access to all of this.
BUT! Beware, choosing full time means that she expect things from you, certain requirement that has to be fulfilled. Fail to meet this requirements will ofcourse result in punishment - So if reporting almost daily aint you thing, choose part time :)

Let me get a little more into detail :-)
@Asking permission to eat, have fun, relax etc. (planning on including other things as well)
@Asking permission to have breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. - Asking for breakfast, lunch and dinner will always be accepted if its the FIRST time asking. Snacking depends on recent behaviour.
@Launch a session - Running this second part wont be your own domme or glitter, but Domme's Virtual assistant Vienna. She comes with picture sets included, but these will be possible to replace. Launching a session can only happend once per every 20 hours! And your domme might be busy.
@ Other than these there will also be daily chores, extra chores (for the dedicated), challenges (For the extremely dedicated)
@ You may also pay for some vacation time, report absense that you have to go on a businis trip etc. (Spicy understands that have a life outside of Tease-AI - just make sure to report it ;) )
Right now a lot of these things are "basic", but they are designed so that I can quickly expand on it :)

Once this second part is done, I can get to work on the first part :)
Release is expected to be somewhere in october, maybe sooner or maybe later :)

Concerning those that signed up for beta testing!
I'm hoping to give you access to this second part quite soon, specially since I wont be available from the 2-25 of august.
Right now i'm sorting the final details.
More info will follow.

Regards
Genome
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Razorsedge »

I think I found an issue (and I couldn't see where anyone else had raised it)

When using the prompt to ask for position training it leads to : @Interrupt(/GNMInterrupt/GNMPositionIntro)

The issue being, GNMPositionIntro does not seem to exist.

Have I lost a file somehow? or are you guys missing this file too?

Great job on this project Genome, aside from this hiccup, I have be blown away with your work.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Razorsedge wrote:I think I found an issue (and I couldn't see where anyone else had raised it)

When using the prompt to ask for position training it leads to : @Interrupt(/GNMInterrupt/GNMPositionIntro)

The issue being, GNMPositionIntro does not seem to exist.

Have I lost a file somehow? or are you guys missing this file too?

Great job on this project Genome, aside from this hiccup, I have be blown away with your work.
Thank you!
I'm afraid Version 2.10 is quite buggy :/
I never really took the time to properly debug it (I know lazy xD)
Its quite likely that the file doesn't exist! Sorry!

Regards
Genome
milo7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by milo7 »

Mike.78 wrote:I'm not sure I'm getting things setup right. I just started with TeaseAI and installed only this personality, haven't done anything else prior to that. Took some trial and error to get the proper scripts flagged as well as images and videos, etc.

So, when I loaded up there was no introduction. I had to go into the debug menu and manually load the introduction script. That's odd but fine, I got through it.

However, now when I load the app up for the next session, I can't tell if it's working right but it feels "off". I open the app and give a greeting and she just jumps right into "You have my permission to stroke". Considering at the end of the introduction she makes you lock up in chastity that feels off to me. Shouldn't she tell you to unlock first?

Basically, it feels like the default Wicked personality that I used when I last tried Tease AI a few months ago. (I don't even have that installed this time, though, not unless it comes in by default.)
This sounds silly, but have you set TeaseAI to use Spicy? Under the file tab on the top left of TeaseAI there is a dropdown menu where you can select different personalities. Make sure the says Spicy before you greet her.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Also the Start Moduls might not be activiated
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

genome231 wrote:1. As stated, Tease-AI cannot count days of absence :/ So I cant make something that will punish you the more time you spend away, but no worries I have other ideas that work similarly.
I saw a "Daily wake up time" in sub options. I thought it might help implementing such things and also, like mr-max said, preventing slaves from cheating when she says to visit her in X days as a punishment or doing sessions more than once a day. I guess I was wrong :huh: . I sent this idea to 1885 and hope he will read it. After all, it is a very useful option, not only for spicy.
genome231 wrote:2. Currently I have 10-12 different punishments, but I agree this could always use some more variety :)
I propose that you write a list of every kind of punishment you can imagine and PM it to me :) Deal? (Everyone else is welcome to do so as well!)
I'll try, it might take a couple days though.
genome231 wrote:3. This is a VERY tricky area, because what you're hinting at would mean changing some fundamentals.
Its possible but is it something you really wish? I kinda read that you like pain :P
I'm kinda going a little down the lane you're proposing. But i'm not ready to go into further detail at this point :)
Well, I like light pain, but that's all (like my profile says :-P ). What I had in mind was something like a mistress training her inexpirienced slave the way he can become her perfect slave (or at least what she thinks is a perfect slave for her). To clarify a little, I give you 2 examples I remember she says now: "I always wanted to have a slave wearing lingerie..." or "I was at sex shop some time ago and I bought a strap-on, maybe one day...", it could go further and ask the slave if he'd like to receive a training (or start such training without asking, depending on how hardcore you set her level).

It's exactly the same thing you've already done with cum eating or blowjob. Such training could go for several sessions in a row or once every X sessions, like the blowjob training. Then it could "strengthen the skill" once in a while, starting a module, like you did with blowjob.
genome231 wrote:4. Turning it off completely might not be possible. What WILL be possible is to tell Spicy that you do not own lingerie and that you have no intention to buy it. She will thus never make you play with it. :)
Yep, that's one way to solve it. It isn't such a big deal though, I can always just ignore some things, like I do now.
genome231 wrote:7. I'm guessing you mean workout as in exercise? If so It's already there in a way. But I suppose it could be further implemented.
Yep, exactly this.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

VanHellsing wrote:
genome231 wrote:1. As stated, Tease-AI cannot count days of absence :/ So I cant make something that will punish you the more time you spend away, but no worries I have other ideas that work similarly.
I saw a "Daily wake up time" in sub options. I thought it might help implementing such things and also, like mr-max said, preventing slaves from cheating when she says to visit her in X days as a punishment or doing sessions more than once a day. I guess I was wrong :huh: . I sent this idea to 1885 and hope he will read it. After all, it is a very useful option, not only for spicy.
genome231 wrote:2. Currently I have 10-12 different punishments, but I agree this could always use some more variety :)
I'll try, it might take a couple days though.
genome231 wrote:3. This is a VERY tricky area, because what you're hinting at would mean changing some fundamentals.
Well, I like light pain, but that's all (like my profile says :-P ). What I had in mind was something like a mistress training her inexpirienced slave the way he can become her perfect slave (or at least what she thinks is a perfect slave for her). To clarify a little, I give you 2 examples I remember she says now: "I always wanted to have a slave wearing lingerie..." or "I was at sex shop some time ago and I bought a strap-on, maybe one day...", it could go further and ask the slave if he'd like to receive a training (or start such training without asking, depending on how hardcore you set her level).

It's exactly the same thing you've already done with cum eating or blowjob. Such training could go for several sessions in a row or once every X sessions, like the blowjob training. Then it could "strengthen the skill" once in a while, starting a module, like you did with blowjob.
genome231 wrote:4. Turning it off completely might not be possible. What WILL be possible is to tell Spicy that you do not own lingerie and that you have no intention to buy it. She will thus never make you play with it. :)
Yep, that's one way to solve it. It isn't such a big deal though, I can always just ignore some things, like I do now.
genome231 wrote:7. I'm guessing you mean workout as in exercise? If so It's already there in a way. But I suppose it could be further implemented.
Yep, exactly this.
1. The punishment idea about restricting visits is possible :) - Has been added to the list of todo's.
2. Take the time you need Spicy aint due for tomorrow anyways xD
3. I definetly like the "progression" theme as well - So expect more of that! But I'm not sure I want the training to be like everyday - I enjoy it coming randomly, like day 1 blowjob training and then again perhaps day 5 or whatever.
2 reasons as to why - Blowjob took quite some time to write, making it appear over a longer period og time prolonges the period of it being interesting rather than gone and over with in a week.
If you like it, it will only "add" to the frustration and thus hit the mark ;)
4. ;)
5. Exercise to some degree is defitnetly included and its definetly a area that will be explored where the domme tracks progression and punish/rewards you depending on reaching goals. Right now i'm not sure I wanna include it in the first release since that might further delay a release, but it will come at some point :)

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Concerning those who wants to help with testing:

A rather essentiel @Command does not behave the way I was hoping and basicly fucking a lot of stuff up xD
Until it gets resolved I cant send you guys anything to test because well it simply doesn't work!
I'm betting It wont get resolved before I leave for a vacation, so any testing will be postboned to late August since i'm going on a vacation soon :)
This is sad because I was finally getting ready for the first test phase.

If you wont be able to help with testing in august just let me know by PM.

Regards
Genome
Joy79
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Spicy Personality 1.51 [TEASE AI]

Post by Joy79 »

pepez wrote:
genome231 wrote:
pepez wrote:
Okay, i reinstall it and its work but everything but not quiz mode.. There comes Microsoft.NET framework error. And alot text.. I´m from Finalnd so text are Finnish so its going to be hard translate, but if you have any idea what i mean let me now.. And i can try translate if you need :) :-D

And have to say I love this Persona :) Good work! :) :-D :-) :w00t:
Hmm
Can you describe your problem a little more?
Is it while running quiz? Was it just before she ran quiz? what was her last lines?
Usually the last 3-4 lines of text often really help a lot uncovering bugs :)

Thank you!

Regards
Genome

Jenny: Well you dont wanna fail ...
Jenny: Fun thing though
Jenny: I wont tell you if you get the question right *looks at you innocently*
Jenny: you will just know when you either get a reward or gets punished *bays into her hand*
!Then Tease AI Error ,, And if you push continue,! -->
Jenny: Stroker what is the appropriate amount of time a sub should spend in chastity before getting milked?
Jenny: Is it 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 weeks?
pepe: 2
Jenny: Interesting answer
Jenny: Moving on
Framework error, and if you push continue its not continue..
Hi and first good Work! ;)

I have exactly the same error during the quiz... I have not seen any solution or progress since this last post so I want to ask what I can maybe do to solve this problem, too.
I have also noticed that the programm put every secound a new "QuizQuestion1" in the flags\temp folder.
The files are always empty.
The error massage in AI (framework) said something link: A value are not alowed to be empty.
I tried already 3 new installations but did not made it to fix the problem...

...so any help is welcome ;)
Thany you!

Joy
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality 1.51 [TEASE AI]

Post by forbiddendesire »

Joy79 wrote:
pepez wrote:

Jenny: Well you dont wanna fail ...
Jenny: Fun thing though
Jenny: I wont tell you if you get the question right *looks at you innocently*
Jenny: you will just know when you either get a reward or gets punished *bays into her hand*
!Then Tease AI Error ,, And if you push continue,! -->
Jenny: Stroker what is the appropriate amount of time a sub should spend in chastity before getting milked?
Jenny: Is it 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 weeks?
pepe: 2
Jenny: Interesting answer
Jenny: Moving on
Framework error, and if you push continue its not continue..
Hi and first good Work! ;)

I have exactly the same error during the quiz... I have not seen any solution or progress since this last post so I want to ask what I can maybe do to solve this problem, too.
I have also noticed that the programm put every secound a new "QuizQuestion1" in the flags\temp folder.
The files are always empty.
The error massage in AI (framework) said something link: A value are not alowed to be empty.
I tried already 3 new installations but did not made it to fix the problem...

...so any help is welcome ;)
Thany you!

Joy
I believe there was an error in the writing of the script, which I think I've fixed now. Here, try this one, replace the file you have.
Attachments
GNMQuiz.rar
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Joy79
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joy79 »

Thank you very much! I will not made it today to test it but I will try it tomorrow evening!
I will provide a feedback ;)
Joy79
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joy79 »

I did not get the quiz until now again...
I will provide a feedback as soon as i shows up again!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

New user, is it intended for it to repeat "I love the thought of you sitting there in your chair" so much? With slight variations after. It ruins my immersion a bit to have the line repeat so many times, seemingly between each section. Am I unlucky or is it intended? Great otherwise.

Examples
Spoiler: show
I love the thought of you sitting there in your chair
12:43 AM Hailey: Waiting for my word
12:43 AM Hailey: Wondering what I'm going to make you do
12:43 AM Hailey: Well you don't have to wonder stroker, I'll tell you
12:43 AM Hailey: I'm going to make you suffer haha

12:47 AM Hailey: I love the thought of you sitting there in your chair
12:47 AM Hailey: Squirming with all that ache
12:47 AM Hailey: Desperate to touch yourself
12:48 AM Hailey: Even though you know it would only make the ache so much worse

I love the thought of you sitting there in your chair