Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality 2.10 [TEASE AI]

Post by genome231 »

A little general info has been revelead :-)
See the first post.

rubber_sub tells me he has been making fixes to Spicy 2.10 and that he would share it somewhere and soon :)

Finally
I'm getting to a stage where I need bugtesters for parts of Spicy 3.0
You MUST have a basic knowledge of the scripting involved with Tease-AI to participate in this
Drop a comment if you're interested.

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

genome231 wrote:A little general info has been revelead :-)
See the first post.

rubber_sub tells me he has been making fixes to Spicy 2.10 and that he would share it somewhere and soon :)

Finally
You MUST have a basic knowledge of the scripting involved with Tease-AI to participate in this

Regards
Genome
I'm down.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

tBone wrote:
genome231 wrote:A little general info has been revelead :-)
See the first post.

Finally

Regards
Genome
I'm down.
Noted.

Think i'll need 1-2 more!
You might receive something late june or perhaps something late august.
Depends if I get the first bits ready for testing before i'm going travelling :-)

Regards
Genome
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I don't get why you would make a tease for your new AI Personality if it only becomes available in like 3 fucking months. :unsure:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Although not necessary... it is called marketing and starting to grow expectations. :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

paswis wrote:I don't get why you would make a tease for your new AI Personality if it only becomes available in like 3 fucking months. :unsure:
Wauv thats negative XD
But I can give you 3 reasons as to why.
1. To try and get people involved - I want nothing more than input, ideas etc.
2. To tease, Spicy is all about that ;)
3. Importantly it is to remind people i'm still working on it :) a lot of personalities has been abandoned :)
If I just stopped posting people would think this was abandoned as well. I wanna keep Tease-ai alive and fiery ;)

Regards
Genome
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by chrystaleaves »

What do I run the files on? When I downloaded them they tried opening up in chrome or java, but neither of those work.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

chrystaleaves wrote:What do I run the files on? When I downloaded them they tried opening up in chrome or java, but neither of those work.
Hi!

You need to download tease-ai from The main thread.
Spicy which you have downloaded is just one of many different personalities :)
You ned The program :)

Regards
Genome
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by chrystaleaves »

genome231 wrote:
chrystaleaves wrote:What do I run the files on? When I downloaded them they tried opening up in chrome or java, but neither of those work.
Hi!

You need to download tease-ai from The main thread.
Spicy which you have downloaded is just one of many different personalities :)
You ned The program :)

Regards
Genome
Hey again,

I downloaded the main tease-ai and the same thing happened. When I click on the file it just leads me to google chrome to redownload the same file.
Are there supposed to be folders when I download this? None of the files have folders, they are just one simple file.
Mike.78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mike.78 »

I'm not sure I'm getting things setup right. I just started with TeaseAI and installed only this personality, haven't done anything else prior to that. Took some trial and error to get the proper scripts flagged as well as images and videos, etc.

So, when I loaded up there was no introduction. I had to go into the debug menu and manually load the introduction script. That's odd but fine, I got through it.

However, now when I load the app up for the next session, I can't tell if it's working right but it feels "off". I open the app and give a greeting and she just jumps right into "You have my permission to stroke". Considering at the end of the introduction she makes you lock up in chastity that feels off to me. Shouldn't she tell you to unlock first?

Basically, it feels like the default Wicked personality that I used when I last tried Tease AI a few months ago. (I don't even have that installed this time, though, not unless it comes in by default.)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Mike.78 wrote:I'm not sure I'm getting things setup right. I just started with TeaseAI and installed only this personality, haven't done anything else prior to that. Took some trial and error to get the proper scripts flagged as well as images and videos, etc.

So, when I loaded up there was no introduction. I had to go into the debug menu and manually load the introduction script. That's odd but fine, I got through it.

However, now when I load the app up for the next session, I can't tell if it's working right but it feels "off". I open the app and give a greeting and she just jumps right into "You have my permission to stroke". Considering at the end of the introduction she makes you lock up in chastity that feels off to me. Shouldn't she tell you to unlock first?

Basically, it feels like the default Wicked personality that I used when I last tried Tease AI a few months ago. (I don't even have that installed this time, though, not unless it comes in by default.)
Try deleting the flags if there are any. Go to System > Flags and delete them.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

That tease reminds me of a CyberMistress :-D

"Depending on your choice Spicy expects you to visit her in certain time frames."

Yay! Finally she will record all the days of absence!
genome231 wrote:1. To try and get people involved - I want nothing more than input, ideas etc.
Speaking of ideas, I probably won't write anything new or enlightning but:

1. Days of absence
She should choose some really hard punishments for long absence, the longer you were absent, the harder the punishment should be. It could also count the day after the session, instead of cheating by just opening TEASE AI, saying hi and closing the program.

2. Punishments
There should be many punishments, usually after 5-6 runs of teases, programs etc. you know most, if not all of the punishments and that's the part that gets me bored quick.

Little idea for a light (medium?) punishment - you wrote something about permissions to eat, I don't think I have ever seen eating something you hate as a punishment, and no, I don't think about the kinky stuff at the moment, for example, I hate avocado, the punishment could be eating an avocado for a breakfast.

3. Trainings
If we go for full-time slavery, it would be cool to have many different session-long trainings like pain (not only spanking, more like nipple clamps, parachutes, chemical play), feminization, anal, self-bondage, public, piss, cuckold, bi, medical etc. (or even several days in a row - we have blowjob training at the moment, but those lessons work more as a surprise than a real training).

4. Turning off feminization
I'm not into feminization and I don't (and won't) own any women clothes bought for myself, so it would be cool to have an option to turn off feminization and still don't miss some cool stuff. It could be the same stuff, just without talking about lingerie, heels etc. (or without assignments about walking in a shopping mall with pantyhose under normal clothes). I think, it would probably be too complicate to implement completely though. :-/

5. Days off for hardcore slaves
Usually there is a free day emergency option (doctor's appointment, weekend with family, going on vacation etc.) that many people overuse frequently. For hardcore slaves, there could be an option to earn a day (or days) off only through some kind of currency, something like orgasms in the adventure script right now.

6. Lending slaves
Mistress lending the slave to one of glitter contacts for one or more sessions. At the beginning of the sessions, she could check for flags and write something like: "Hello Slave, as you remember, during the last session, me and Contact1 have agreed on X days of your servitude to her...". It could even be as an auction on glitter, because mistress needs a new pair of shoes or something.

7. Workout for lazy slaves
It could be before some (or all) sessions, it could be something as chores now (in separate text files).

Aaaand I ran out of ideas... for now. :-P
wicked-sick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wicked-sick »

Haven't used this type of program before, and I can't get it to work, please help.

Downloaded/extracted Tease-Ai
Pasted the Spice2.10 in to the Scripts folder
Pasted all the audio- / video- / image files

StartUp the exe.file and fails to run because can't find "Wicked tease"

Downloaded wicked teases and pasted in to the Scripst, program runs but doesn't display any images.
Also if I change personalities from file/personalities, it does nothing at all.

Can anyone help?
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

wicked-sick wrote:Haven't used this type of program before, and I can't get it to work, please help.

Downloaded/extracted Tease-Ai
Pasted the Spice2.10 in to the Scripts folder
Pasted all the audio- / video- / image files

StartUp the exe.file and fails to run because can't find "Wicked tease"

Downloaded wicked teases and pasted in to the Scripst, program runs but doesn't display any images.
Also if I change personalities from file/personalities, it does nothing at all.

Can anyone help?
After you change the persnality to SpicyTease, go into Settings > Scripts and make sure all scripts are checked. Also, to display images, you'll have to click "Browse" on the bar below the main media window and select the folder where all your domme images are. Also, if you're clicking reset to reset the session, make sure to change personalities to Spicy after you click reset. When you switch personalities and then click Reset, it goes back to the personality you were using before
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Some Feedback on the ideas above.

1. Days of absence
agreed. On the other hand "returning to early" should result in something too. I see it as "usually you can play es often as you want, but sometimes she tells you to stay away for 2 days or so".

2. Many Punishments
YES variety is KEY
Eating as punishment is bullshit and hopefully was not meant. I understood "asking for permission to eat" and if you do not, you will get punished in another way!

3. Trainings
Agreed. I liked the position training. Similar stuff can be working really well.

4. Turning off feminization

You do not need to activate those modules.

5. Days off for hardcore slaves
good idea

6. Lending slaves
I absolutely like that idea. This could also bring some stand alone moduls (like the current teases) and different images into play.

7. Workout for lazy slaves
LOVE IT!!!!