Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Spicy Personality 2.10 [TEASE AI]

Post by VanHellsing »

genome231 wrote:Not sure I got that :P but you're saying your computer is causing bugs?

Regards
Genome
Well, I'm one of very few who always has some problems with running TEASE AI and hardly ever goes through a whole session smoothly. Sometimes, I honestly don't know if the error is caused by my PC or it's something with command lines (e.g. errors about negative numbers in index lines, which I get almost every session and still have no idea how to fix it).

I often use the "suspend session" function after each module in a session just to save the progress because it's so unpredictable. One minute everything is ok, another minute it gives me an error, which makes the whole session stop responding on my messages or starting to act odd (saying I'm locked when I'm not etc.).

Only yesterday I got a bug in System/Scripts/End.txt:
Spoiler: show
There are 3 lines:

Get to the edge
[close, on the edge, I'm there] #SubName... @DecideOrgasm
@DifferentAnswer Tell me when you're close #PetName

The program wouldn't respond on any of [close, on the edge, I'm there] commands, only on @DifferentAnswer, which still gave an odd result. After typing a random text for the first time, there was an endless "Domme is typing" message, after second random text I typed, she completely ignored the Tell me when you're close #PetName line and answered with:

(Orgasm Deny)
Put it back in your pants, you don't get to cum #GeneralTime
Too bad
Better luck next time #Grin @Goto(EndScript)

I ran it several times with the same result every time.
I'm too lazy to move all the flags after each update, so I just replace old files. At the moment, my folder is SpicyTeaseBeta153, but it contains update 2.10, maybe that's the problem?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

VanHellsing wrote:
I'm too lazy to move all the flags after each update, so I just replace old files. At the moment, my folder is SpicyTeaseBeta153, but it contains update 2.10, maybe that's the problem?
Yea thats definetly an issue.
Quite sure version 1 does not work with version 2 at all :P
With Tease-AI laziness is often a bad thing :P

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hey genome,

I was wondering, why not implement tokens as a reward system? For example, if you reach 10k tokens then you are allowed to cum, but not before. You can have a number of tokens after each session depending on the length, you can have games where you win more tokens. It'll make playing Risky Pick worth it too, to win them. Just an idea I had.
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

forbiddendesire wrote:Hey genome,

I was wondering, why not implement tokens as a reward system? For example, if you reach 10k tokens then you are allowed to cum, but not before. You can have a number of tokens after each session depending on the length, you can have games where you win more tokens. It'll make playing Risky Pick worth it too, to win them. Just an idea I had.
Hi!
Ideas are always more than welcome, so if you ever get another dont hesitate to share! :-D
In Spicy 2.1 you earn "Gold" through adventure, Gold can actually be spent on orgasms.
That system is continuing with Spicy 3.0 but MUCH more implemented than just through adventure.
So there is a reward system and its a lot bigger with 3.0.

Regards
Genome
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

genome231 wrote:
VanHellsing wrote:

Regards
Genome
Can I at least keep the flags?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

VanHellsing wrote:
genome231 wrote:
VanHellsing wrote:

Regards
Genome
Can I at least keep the flags?
You can try :P
wildmanwoody31
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wildmanwoody31 »

I'm not sure I completely understand how Tease AI works. I think that it is supposed to start each session with a script from Stroke/Start, but it seems to always choose the GNMIntroduction and none of the others. And when it does choose this script with the GNMIntroduction flag, it simply goes into a single @StartStroking command without checking for the ChastityIsOn flag.

I'm trying to fix some of these bugs myself. Do you know if there is something I can change to at least not always choose the GNMIntroduction script every time I start?
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

wildmanwoody31 wrote:I'm not sure I completely understand how Tease AI works. I think that it is supposed to start each session with a script from Stroke/Start, but it seems to always choose the GNMIntroduction and none of the others. And when it does choose this script with the GNMIntroduction flag, it simply goes into a single @StartStroking command without checking for the ChastityIsOn flag.

I'm trying to fix some of these bugs myself. Do you know if there is something I can change to at least not always choose the GNMIntroduction script every time I start?
I had similar problems when I forgot to turn on other Start scripts. For some, it might be obvious, but just in case:

1. Check if all scripts are on. In Tease AI - Settings Menu -> Scripts (Start, Modules, Link, End).

2. Check if Tease AI can save settings on your windows partition - C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Tease_AI/LONG NAME/0.54.4.0 - without the user.config file there, the program will start like it's the first time.

3. If scripts from point 1 are on, I'd try to turn off GNMIntroduction (if you already have flags from it).

4. Do not change Tease AI location (if you do, it will make a new folder with user.config and you'd have to replace the file with the old one).
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

So I've been testing TEASE AI again today, because it seems switching completely to the latest update helped for some errors, but there are still many index errors and out of 5 runs, it finished only once, the rest got stuck on random modules (and even End modules).

When I get the index error, it gives me a "Mistress is typing..." line in the chatbox all the time and the program stops responding on most of my messages. There are only few texts she will respond to, like "may I start stroking?", "bitch", "On the edge" and starts the adequate script with her answer, but it gets stuck again after it finishes.

I'll try to get more info and maybe take screenshots later today.

Edit:

This happened after she wrote "I hope you're having fun slutty girl" from script: Modules/GNMVibration.txt:
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
in Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 5314
in Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4975
in Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4690
in Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4444
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
in Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIClasses easeAI_Timer.vb:line 50
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.4.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///G:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///G:/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///G:/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
mscorlib.resources
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll
Broken module ModulesGNMEdgeDecide_EDGING.txt + missing vocabulary:
Mistress: I didn't tell you, you could edge slave
Mistress: You only get to edge if I let you!
Mistress: You may ofcourse ask me for an edge
Mistress: But never may you edge without permission..
Mistress: Is that understood?[yes]#GNMGood
Slave: Yes Mistress
Mistress: #Smile All I was looking for was a yes or a no
Mistress: All I was looking for was a yes or a no slave
Slave: yes
Mistress: All I was looking for was a yes or a no #NameGM
Mood checks still break files, but not every time, sometimes it works, sometimes not:
Mistress: Go ahead then. Start stroking
Slave: Let me speed up
Mistress: You want to speed up? Too bad *smiles innocently*
Slave: may i edge?
Mistress: ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Response line

Slave: how are you?
Missing vocabulary:
Most of it probably doesn't need any description, it looks like there are some vocabulary files missing:

1. Respone on "will do anything":

Mistress: So you're saying it's Okay if I edge you over and over again continuously, without any breaks, for the next #TwoToFour hours, then spend the next #TwoToFour hours ruining you over and over again? Are you sure..? *mischievous grin*

2. After "setting up" the session:

Loading 80%
Mistress: I suspect you had a #GNMSexy night sleeping in those silky fabrics

3. After saying No to her question about another session of Avoid the Edge:

Mistress: I have plenty of other ways to make you squirm #GNMHappyEmote
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

VanHellsing wrote:So I've been testing TEASE AI again today, because it seems switching completely to the latest update helped for some errors, but there are still many index errors and out of 5 runs, it finished only once, the rest got stuck on random modules (and even End modules).

When I get the index error, it gives me a "Mistress is typing..." line in the chatbox all the time and the program stops responding on most of my messages. There are only few texts she will respond to, like "may I start stroking?", "bitch", "On the edge" and starts the adequate script with her answer, but it gets stuck again after it finishes.

I'll try to get more info and maybe take screenshots later today.

Edit:

This happened after she wrote "I hope you're having fun slutty girl" from script: Modules/GNMVibration.txt:
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
in Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 5314
in Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4975
in Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4690
in Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIForm1.vb:line 4444
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
in Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) w C:UsersElijahDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsTease AITease AIClasses easeAI_Timer.vb:line 50
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.4.0
CodeBase: file:///G:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///G:/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///G:/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
System.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pl_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll
Broken module ModulesGNMEdgeDecide_EDGING.txt + missing vocabulary:
Mistress: I didn't tell you, you could edge slave
Mistress: You only get to edge if I let you!
Mistress: You may ofcourse ask me for an edge
Mistress: But never may you edge without permission..
Mistress: Is that understood?[yes]#GNMGood
Mistress: #Smile All I was looking for was a yes or a no
Mistress: All I was looking for was a yes or a no slave
Slave: yes
Mistress: All I was looking for was a yes or a no #NameGM
Mood checks still break files, but not every time, sometimes it works, sometimes not:
Mistress: Go ahead then. Start stroking
Slave: Let me speed up
Mistress: You want to speed up? Too bad *smiles innocently*
Slave: may i edge?

Slave: how are you?
Missing vocabulary:
Most of it probably doesn't need any description, it looks like there are some vocabulary files missing:

1. Respone on "will do anything":

Mistress: So you're saying it's Okay if I edge you over and over again continuously, without any breaks, for the next #TwoToFour hours, then spend the next #TwoToFour hours ruining you over and over again? Are you sure..? *mischievous grin*

2. After "setting up" the session:

Loading 80%
Mistress: I suspect you had a #GNMSexy night sleeping in those silky fabrics

3. After saying No to her question about another session of Avoid the Edge:

Mistress: I have plenty of other ways to make you squirm #GNMHappyEmote
Hi!

A few things.
Thank you first of all :)
Second: i'm not near my own pc currently, wont be for a while (summervacation).
Third: I stopped working and bugfixing version 2, when I began with version 3 :)
So while I do appreciate the bug reports. I'm afraid it wont do much good :)
Its bugging me a lot that Spicy despite a lot of work never really had a great run. But thanks for keep believing!
I look forward to when I release version 3.0, I do believe a lot of you guys will like the result!

Until next time
Happy summer :D
Genome
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

genome231 wrote:Hi!

A few things.
Thank you first of all :)
Second: i'm not near my own pc currently, wont be for a while (summervacation).
Third: I stopped working and bugfixing version 2, when I began with version 3 :)
So while I do appreciate the bug reports. I'm afraid it wont do much good :)
Its bugging me a lot that Spicy despite a lot of work never really had a great run. But thanks for keep believing!
I look forward to when I release version 3.0, I do believe a lot of you guys will like the result!

Until next time
Happy summer :D
Genome
Right, I forgot you said about summer vacation some time ago. Now I understand why it's been so quiet lately. No worries, I started fixing bugs on my own, most of them are trivial, like a command with a lower case letter where it should be an upper case. At least now I understand how scripts and commands work, so I can write my own. :D

Thanks and happy summer to you too
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Does this have anything for if you accidentally ruin yourself? I did and couldn't figure out how to tell her...
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

Shattered wrote:Does this have anything for if you accidentally ruin yourself? I did and couldn't figure out how to tell her...
Yep, use one of these:

i came
i had an orgasm
i orgasmed
i ruined
i ruin
ruined orgasm
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Second new system revealed for Spicy 3.0
See first post :)

Happy summer
Genome
vinciwtf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vinciwtf »

Niiiice!! Really looking forward to it :w00t: ! Happy summer to you too!