[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 6.1

Post by avatarbr »

Chupa wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 pm
As far as i remember, i created every crush by typing "add crush".

i looked up the variables folder
Spoiler: show
var.PNG
and the vobabulary folder
var.PNG
are these files the created variables?
Looks right. I don't know what can be causing the problem. Same thing with the others crsuhes? Works with the Glitters friends?
pebbles321 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:12 am i tried changing this file but it just causes tease ai to ignore it
I don't get it what you said. You changed what?

Every module with _Edging.txt in the name can be called when you type "on the edge" in the stroking part.

You just need to create a few _Edging.txt files inside the module folder.
Chupa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chupa »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 am

var.PNG
var.PNG
Looks right. I don't know what can be causing the problem. Same thing with the others crsuhes? Works with the Glitters friends?
I installed HOT new on the "unofficial" patch of TeaseAI, it works flawless now.
Probably I skipped the part where mentioned that HOT runs on this patch, but nevertheless thanks for your fast replies and keep up with HOT, its a amazing personality.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Chupa wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:57 pm

var.PNG
var.PNG
I installed HOT new on the "unofficial" patch of TeaseAI, it works flawless now.
Probably I skipped the part where mentioned that HOT runs on this patch, but nevertheless thanks for your fast replies and keep up with HOT, its a amazing personality.
I forgot about that bug. I will make more clear in the first post.

I think the last official patch make the script get back to the first line if you answer to a question, like [yes][no]
pebbles321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pebbles321 »

Every module with _Edging.txt in the name can be called when you type "on the edge" in the stroking part.

ok i got it to work but im getting an error now when the file is called "Index was out of range. must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection
Parameter name: index"
pebbles321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pebbles321 »

anyone know what would cause that error?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pebbles321 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:34 pm

ok i got it to work but im getting an error now when the file is called "Index was out of range. must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection
This could be a error in the script. Double check any @Goto, questions without a @DifferentAnswer or anything missing.
pebbles321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pebbles321 »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:37 am

This could be a error in the script. Double check any @Goto, questions without a @DifferentAnswer or anything missing.
thanks i got the error fixed now and i can run the script via debug but when in a session and use the edging/getting close keywords most of the time nothing happends, once and awhile it will say a single line out of the script kinda confused on why this is happening
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pebbles321 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 pm

thanks i got the error fixed now and i can run the script via debug but when in a session and use the edging/getting close keywords most of the time nothing happends, once and awhile it will say a single line out of the script kinda confused on why this is happening
If you want to upload the file (or the start of the file, where the main code are), I can take a look and see if I find any error.
pebbles321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pebbles321 »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:21 am
pebbles321 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 pm

If you want to upload the file (or the start of the file, where the main code are), I can take a look and see if I find any error.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l7ie2ar46 ... G.txt/file i uploaded the file to mediafire let me know what you find, thanks in advance
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pebbles321 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:25 am
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l7ie2ar46 ... G.txt/file i uploaded the file to mediafire let me know what you find, thanks in advance
One thing I already noticed, you didnt put a @DecideEdge in the first line. Since this is a module called for an edge, this should be there to resolve the edge.

I will take another look to see if I find another problem, because I don't know if just that could cause that error.
pebbles321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pebbles321 »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 am
pebbles321 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:25 am
One thing I already noticed, you didnt put a @DecideEdge in the first line. Since this is a module called for an edge, this should be there to resolve the edge.

I will take another look to see if I find another problem, because I don't know if just that could cause that error.
could you try and replace your _edging file with this one and see if you come out with the same errors as me?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

I'm also getting the index error, everytime I ask to tie balls, when she ask if I'm ready every answer will trigger the bug window, except the safeword that just do nothing at all
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:41 am I'm also getting the index error, everytime I ask to tie balls, when she ask if I'm ready every answer will trigger the bug window, except the safeword that just do nothing at all
Are you using the unnofficial patch 55?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 am Are you using the unnofficial patch 55?
Yes, and I don't get any other crash than this for now
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:52 pm
avatarbr wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:23 am Are you using the unnofficial patch 55?
Yes, and I don't get any other crash than this for now
OK, I found the problem.

You can fix this opening the file Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\MiniScripts\pvMs_TieMyBalls.txt

and edit the line 22:

from this

Code: Select all

@NullResponse Are you ready?
to this

Code: Select all

@DifferentAnswer Are you ready?