[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0 - RELEASED

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 pm @tigrotto
Yes, I got all I could from everyone who created standalone scripts and are ok with that.

I just don't remember what I adapted for HoT, probably reduced the number of edges, but I will keep the old version for now.
Ok, I'll leave the file there for you if/when you decide to update your version of edge for us.
If in the future you want to use my scripts, don't worry about asking for permission. Follow the link in the signature and take what you need.
If you need a custom version of one or more of my scripts for HoT send me a PM.

Bye :wave:
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

I see many outdated tags and commands in scripts, besides ShowtaggedImage for 40th versions and even something like @Naked and @TagTagNaked :-) About 1000 outdated or misspelled keywords. And it connects with modern commands, tags and options, like Bnb for 55.3. And I see many scripts not used in the HoT, but they are there for some reason. Also, what is AV_Sharesecrets? Something like plans for future? :-) Ah, and I see that MissBlue files are not all properly integrated, for example there are flags and variables with the same meaning but they are written in different way. Also, there is need in @Info comments to adjust options simplier...
Modifying on user side will not solve the problems because there are lots of files and when updating they would have to rewrite them again and again.
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Bluelow »

Hi, a great script as usual! Thank you so much. Personally my only suggestion would be to perhaps somehow remove or affect the "extra" chances to cum in the end. I feel like I'm cumming almost every day "her way" even though my cum chance is intentionally set to very low.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

operwt wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:47 pm Noticed no difference between v4 and v5
Will probably take a while for new modules to show up.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

+300 Molules
Take that gag out of your mouth and try it again! :-D

... Serious question: I have now in C:\tai\hot5\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules 73 files, is that correct or I missing something?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

sotherbee wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:00 am Question is not about size.)
Oh, got it.
You are on the Restricted end. I never changed that file, and just now I noticed didn't have a @EndTease command there. This should afect all personalities if everybody just copied 1885 example.

Just add @EndTease in a line before @End in "House of Tease\Stroke\End\End_1_RESTRICTED.txt"

Should be like this:
@EndTease
@End

I will upload a fixed version when I had enough bugs fixed.

flying1 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am I see many outdated tags and commands in scripts, besides ShowtaggedImage for 40th versions and even something like @Naked and @TagTagNaked :-) About 1000 outdated or misspelled keywords. And it connects with modern commands, tags and options, like Bnb for 55.3. And I see many scripts not used in the HoT, but they are there for some reason. Also, what is AV_Sharesecrets? Something like plans for future? :-) Ah, and I see that MissBlue files are not all properly integrated, for example there are flags and variables with the same meaning but they are written in different way. Also, there is need in @Info comments to adjust options simplier...
Modifying on user side will not solve the problems because there are lots of files and when updating they would have to rewrite them again and again.
Yes, there are a few old files not used anymore, and a lot of files from other personalities I put there just in case something I used call it (vocabulary, response, @Call, etc)

Sharesecrets was integrated in the "setup" part (Crushes, fetishes, etc). Not a new thing, sorry :lol:

About MissBlue, first I was to just pick a few thing to integrate in HoT (you will see the beta and totalcontrol flags duplicated, but both scripts will set both flags). But I decided to just put everything there. Basicaly, you will need to run the MissBlue modules to get the normal variables and flag from there, what can take a while with the number of modules in TeaseAI.
Bluelow wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:08 pm I feel like I'm cumming almost every day "her way" even though my cum chance is intentionally set to very low.
Hmm...If the Domme get in Good Mood, will be a 60% chance of that, or 30% without the GoodMood. Looks like you are putting her in a good mood everytime :lol: . But I think you are right, I might reduce that a little.
operwt wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:47 pm Noticed no difference between v4 and v5
Yes, you need a few "runs" to see and try to interact more too.
markus wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 pm
+300 Molules
Take that gag out of your mouth and try it again! :-D

... Serious question: I have now in C:\tai\hot5\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules 73 files, is that correct or I missing something?
You need to multiply that by 4, since every file have 4 modules inside. And a few modules are inside other folders.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I ran a session last night and I've gotta say it's great! I love it! Great work avatarbr and thanks a lot for your hard work.
Although I did notice that you've taken tasks out. Which is a shame, since I love the idea of the domme giving you teasing tasks as "homework" to do to keep you horny until the next session. It's something I'd love to see in the future
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Very excited to see a new version! One question, is there a command to ask to change outfits?
jacta
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jacta »

Hey avatarb I seem to be missing the AshleyAlban/Ash01.mp4 through AshleyAlban/Ash03.mp4 files, did you forget to include them?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

jacta wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:59 pm Hey avatarb I seem to be missing the AshleyAlban/Ash01.mp4 through AshleyAlban/Ash03.mp4 files, did you forget to include them?
Oh, I forgot to remove that reference. This was in the webcam part? I think I put at the very end.
dbt wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:21 am Very excited to see a new version! One question, is there a command to ask to change outfits?
No, I removed because I was abusing that :lol: I can include again.

But you can say you liked the domme clothes, and she will not change for a while.

@forbiddendesire

Yeah, I removed because it's the same from the original Wicked Tease and I really never looked at that. I can put a optional version (or just put the code here, so you can add, but I don't remember the lines now).

But, are you guys getting in the interactions? Some good surprises when you typed something? It's hard to know if this worked when you know what to say. :whistle:
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluelow »

I love the interactions! Finally when she asks you something and you respond she reacts to it. It's amazing.
I also like tasks but I also understand how many people don't like it. So a couple of suggestions:

In the initial interview maybe ask if you want tasks or not.

Make the end extra orgasm (cumming her way) chance depend on your settings (RarelyAllows, OftenAllows etc.)

Then I think it's the perfect personality, thank you so much avatarbr!
Last edited by Bluelow on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 pm But, are you guys getting in the interactions? Some good surprises when you typed something? It's hard to know if this worked when you know what to say. :whistle:
I consider myself as a newbie to TAI, even if i testing and figuring out things for weeks now, ... it's hard to tell when an answer is expected or not (without looking up the scripts)...
I.e. I was asked if I had a crush (not sure in which personality), .... I typed 'yes' but the next question came, something like 'what is her name', ... but my 'yes' was too early, so it saved the crush-name as 'yes', ... and yeah, my crush from that point on was named 'yes' :unsure: .

I tend to not experiment with the chat, i give my yes or no here, my done there and so on. I just fear to break things up,... maybe it was because of spicy, ... typed something, got some punishment-points, ... waited for the next day to test again ...

I would like to have some suggestions in a spoiler for what can be tested while chatting, ... maybe you can do spoilers in spoilers,... like: 'If you have no idea try at least this or that' - Level 1 spoiler, ... next spoiler inside that spoiler: 'try at least this or that keyword while playing...' - Level 2 ... and last but not least level 3 spoiler for everything possible ???
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bluelow wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:05 pm Make the end extra orgasm (cumming her way) chance depend on your settings (RarelyAllows, OftenAllows etc.)

Then I think it's the perfect personality, thank you so much avatarbr!
Oh, that is a great idea. I will try to remember that when I release a fix bug version.

markus wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:18 pm
I typed 'yes' but the next question came, something like 'what is her name', ... but my 'yes' was too early, so it saved the crush-name as 'yes', ... and yeah, my crush from that point on was named 'yes' :unsure: .
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's realyy made me laugh.

But you can edit that. Look at the folder "TeaseAI/Scripts/House of Tease/System/Variables" for some file with Crush in the name. Open it with any text editor (like notepad), and just type the correct name there. Don't forget to put the pictures in the correct folder too.
markus wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:18 pm I would like to have some suggestions in a spoiler for what can be tested while chatting, ... maybe you can do spoilers in spoilers,... like: 'If you have no idea try at least this or that' - Level 1 spoiler, ... next spoiler inside that spoiler: 'try at least this or that keyword while playing...' - Level 2 ... and last but not least level 3 spoiler for everything possible ???
Without spoilers, just try to respond when she ask something. Or anything you would consider "normal" to type in that situation

With spoilers:
Spoiler: show
A few of the response files are something like:

I am so horny
youre mean/cruel
I cant (or can) take anymore
it's hurt
I want to ("think something you would like to try")
Please...

And there a lot more, if you want to have a idea, look at the names of the files inside the "TeaseAI/Scripts/House of Tease/Vocabulary/Responses" folder. The name file will give you a idea, if you want the exact line, just open the file (notepad again) and look at the first line.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Seems like an audio file is missing:

Scripts\House of Tease\Interrupt\AV_Titjob.txt ::: LineVal = 10
@SystemMessage #DomName turned on the mic @PlayAudio[tease\SeSp\titjob01.mp3]

I can't find it anywhere in the downloads.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Ran the new version yesterday, very nice.

On the outfit changes, why not include an option to ask her to change, with a chance that she'll change and a chance that she'll be offended hurting mood or worse...???