[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.10 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

CatCrap wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm For the Images,
It mentions that it uses the tag @TagArtwork

Or woman that are so beutiful they are a "work of art"?
Ps. Love the work and effort everyone has put into this. Well done!
Tks.
I used that tag for just 1 module, and I wanted specific pictures to be used, so I pick a tag I thought nobody would use. You can get pictures like the one I keep on the quote.

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:02 pm
  • Random showing pictures of a crush while holding the edge
  • cumming to a crush, maybe as a surprise
  • random unannounced orgasm/ruin what seems like in the middle of the tease, maybe also by glitters
I may be adding more ideas if they cross my mind again.

Also I wanted to say how much more I like the end script since v4.
And is there a possibility to set how often the glitter contacts are used? I keep getting them every other module.

And a general TAI question: Is it possible to loop the domme slideshows? If I'm at the last pic of a folder it either stuck until she "changes clothes" or loads a new slideshow if I have it checked in the settings.
Thanks for the suggestions.
The edge holding for a crush it's a good idea.
Cumming for a crush it's something I am working on a new module, but will be rare.
ramdom ruin already can happens in (I think) 2 cases. Spolier alert:
Spoiler: show
One of the Harry2Stroke modules and if you edge too much in the stroking part, but in the 2 cases, she will ask you if you want to ruin (and continue the session).
About the Glitters module, unfortunately it's ramdom. I got that too, and looks like TeaseAI like to select glitters modules in a row. I stop creating more glitters modules to keep the ratio low.

The slideshow have a option to start a new if you get the last pic. Check in the settings. Another option it's to use ramdom order, in this case you don't get a "last pic".

BTW, I am thinking about the future of HoT, and one of the ideas I have is to try to make everything "unique and evolved".

It's hard to explain (it's only a idea now), but something like when you get a game for the first time and the Domme explain the rules. On a second time, she assumes you already know the rules (using flags).

I know I will not put this in every one of the +200 modules, but I want to put a few lines when you play a module for the second time, something like "Domme: do that like the last time we tried this?" or "Domme: This time I want you to hold that edge, because the last time was too easy". Better yet if she remember you failed the last time.

I really don't know yet what I want with that (and I am almost sure will be too complex to implement), but still focus on the realism
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 pm The slideshow have a option to start a new if you get the last pic. Check in the settings. Another option it's to use ramdom order, in this case you don't get a "last pic".

BTW, I am thinking about the future of HoT [...]

Thanks, I missed the random slideshow option.

Also is it possible to show the crush pictures as a slideshow? In most crush modules the shown images are hard coded which bugs me a bit. She always says "put at least 10 pictures" but if I put like 20 I won't even see half of it most of the time. It would be best to check how many images are in the folder and try to show all of them or use them like a slideshow.

Your "vision" for the future sounds great! You're already doing it in a lot of the modules and I enjoy them very much. The sense of progression is one of the best features in this personality.

One more thing about edging: Does Tease AI know how long it took me to reach the edge? It would be fun to use this, as a taunt "oh, you're THAT close already" or to influence stuff. Like if I edge instantly and show know she could make me hold it even more, grant me a short break or start rapid edges. Or it could influence the mood since I guess she'd like it if I edge fast.
Also at a few points she or a glitter said "I want you to edge RIGHT NOW", it feels a bit odd if there is no time limit after that call.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 am
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 pm The slideshow have a option to start a new if you get the last pic. Check in the settings. Another option it's to use ramdom order, in this case you don't get a "last pic".

BTW, I am thinking about the future of HoT [...]

Thanks, I missed the random slideshow option.

Also is it possible to show the crush pictures as a slideshow? In most crush modules the shown images are hard coded which bugs me a bit. She always says "put at least 10 pictures" but if I put like 20 I won't even see half of it most of the time. It would be best to check how many images are in the folder and try to show all of them or use them like a slideshow.

Your "vision" for the future sounds great! You're already doing it in a lot of the modules and I enjoy them very much. The sense of progression is one of the best features in this personality.

One more thing about edging: Does Tease AI know how long it took me to reach the edge? It would be fun to use this, as a taunt "oh, you're THAT close already" or to influence stuff. Like if I edge instantly and show know she could make me hold it even more, grant me a short break or start rapid edges. Or it could influence the mood since I guess she'd like it if I edge fast.
Also at a few points she or a glitter said "I want you to edge RIGHT NOW", it feels a bit odd if there is no time limit after that call.
When crush pictures are used, I'm pretty sure they are randomly selected from the folder, you might just be unlucky if it shows you the same ones often.

I've seen personalities tell me I did something faster than last time for example. So it's technically possible. But it would probably require a lot of work implementing all of those options in each script which has you edging.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Yes, there is a command called @CountVar[] (Allows you to connect a timer to a specified Variable that will change its value by 1 every second.)

You can use this before a @Edge command and check the variable value to know how long the user takes to edge.

There is a taunt triggered when you take too long to edge too. You can use that file to put flags or variables. And I think there is a option to stop the edge try if you take too long, another place where you can use one single file to put variables/flags.

But you will need to implement this in every case you want, since you need to have something after the edge to use that information.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello,
and sorry for bad english. I was german.

I have a problem with the folder.
01:53 Alexia: You can go back to your chair Ralf
01:53 Alexia: Go ahead and stroke that erotic fuckstick
ERROR: No images matching the filter "*.jpg" were found in "C:\AI-tease\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\av_imagens\01"! Please make sure that valid files exist and the wildcards are applied correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]
ERROR: The given imagepath was empty. :::: ShowImage with no valid imagepath.
01:53 Alexia: stroke for Yes Mistress
ERROR: No images matching the filter "*.jpg" were found in "C:\AI-tease\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\av_imagens\01"! Please make sure that valid files exist and the wildcards are applied correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]
01:53 Alexia: She is so amazing
In this folder I have 20 JPG pic`s ! And HOT say there are no pic`s ?
In folder 3 it is the same ?

What do I wrong ?
Thank you when you can help me with this !

Big tahnk you for the nice and verry good work on HOT !!!!!!!!

greetings from Germany (berlin)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bonsai50 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:03 am Hello,

What do I wrong ?

Are you sure the images are .jpg (and not .jpeg or .png)?
SoloWingPixy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SoloWingPixy »

What do I wrong ?

I got a similar error before; it wasn't quite the same one you got, but maybe try renaming all the images to 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg...10.jpg, 11.jpg, 12.jpg, etc, etc?
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonsai50 »

I have make it. Pics are now : 01.jpg-20.jpg.

But the erro is the same !!

What can I do ? Folder 01 and 03 is it !
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bonsai50 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:09 pm I have make it. Pics are now : 01.jpg-20.jpg.

But the erro is the same !!

What can I do ? Folder 01 and 03 is it !
Can you find the module where the error appears (or happens in all modules?)?

I can check if there are any error on the code, but I don't remember getting any. Maybe a error in the images? Can you place other images in this folder to see if it's work?
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bonsai50 »

SoloWingPixy wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:38 am

What do I wrong ?

I got a similar error before; it wasn't quite the same one you got, but maybe try renaming all the images to 01.jpg, 02.jpg, 03.jpg...10.jpg, 11.jpg, 12.jpg, etc, etc?
Sorry to all !
I make a big mistake with the folders. I have make a folder in folder ! Yes I dont see it the first time.

Now all work fine !! Big Thank you for the work on HOT !!!!!!!!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bonsai50 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:34 pm Sorry to all !
I make a big mistake with the folders. I have make a folder in folder ! Yes I dont see it the first time.

Now all work fine !! Big Thank you for the work on HOT !!!!!!!!
No problem. The folder in folder can be tricky in TeaseAI.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm 6/30/2017 12:18:51 AM Exception occured: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt from file: C:\aiopen2\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge.txt
Make sure you have the latest version of this file. I am almost sure I fixed that when someone found this problem.
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

I found a minor bug/missing picture. I occured a few lines after this:

::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = G:\TAI-0.54.5.0-Public-Base\Scripts\House of Tease_neu\Modules\AV_ModGlitter1.txt ::: LineVal = 467
::: TauntText = G:\TAI-0.54.5.0-Public-Base\Scripts\House of Tease_neu\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 370
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

ERROR: "44.jpg" was not found in "G:\TAI-0.54.5.0-Public-Base\Images\av_imagens\Girls"! Please make sure the file exists and it is spelled correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]

The other pictures were there.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:11 pm I found a minor bug/missing picture. I occured a few lines after this:

::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = G:\TAI-0.54.5.0-Public-Base\Scripts\House of Tease_neu\Modules\AV_ModGlitter1.txt ::: LineVal = 467
::: TauntText = G:\TAI-0.54.5.0-Public-Base\Scripts\House of Tease_neu\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 370
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

ERROR: "44.jpg" was not found in "G:\TAI-0.54.5.0-Public-Base\Images\av_imagens\Girls"! Please make sure the file exists and it is spelled correctly in the script. :::: Error at @ShowImage[]

The other pictures were there.
Thanks...I fixed here. You can make a copy of image 43.jpg or change the line 494 to 43.jpg

operwt wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 am
avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:50 am
operwt wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm 6/30/2017 12:18:51 AM Exception occured: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt from file: C:\aiopen2\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge.txt
Make sure you have the latest version of this file. I am almost sure I fixed that when someone found this problem.
I have the latest Hot411, have checked again
I checked the file and looks like all the options are there. Unless you got 2 Glitters on the chat (not 1 or 3) with or without the domme. In this case, something gone wrong in your session. Like a Glitter did not leave the chat after a module and another one enter.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Hey everybody, Daragorn just released a UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 with the latest bugfixes, included the @DifferentAnswer freezing TeaseAI if you type something wrong, what affect a lot HoT.

I Still don't tested too much (just that bug, and it's gone), but I recommend you use that version for now.

Link:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047&p=237375#p237375