[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0 - RELEASED

Post by holaba_be »

Tried it a few times and seems pretty great again (although I'm not getting too much new content it seems, but that's probably my bad luck).
But every time the Domme proceeds to a '... but I don't want to stop teasing you yet' phase after an initial denial something seems to break. The session will continue for a while, but then stop at the end of a module. Screen goes black, no response to anything I say. When I say Hello again, she just starts a new session. So I'm guessing there is some bug in the scripts that just ends the session because the End script has run already. I had that with the old version as well on occasion, but it has happened each time with 5.0. But that could just be my bad luck again. If it's something that can be fixed through the End script, that would be great, but if it's something that's wrong with the ending of specific modules, I can see if I can find out which ones break the "post-session", although I think it's too late to use the @ command to find out where I'm at.

Also, is there any system behind how long the continuation can last? Sometimes I set up a session with a maximum length because I know I have to leave. And while an option to continue after a denial is great and I usually make sure I have a bit of a margin, it does seem to take quite long sometimes? An option to choose not to continue would be nice, or even better a way too tell the Domme you need to leave (in x minutes) so she can move to a definite ending quickly (which probably won't be a happy one, but hey....)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:46 pm But, are you guys getting in the interactions? Some good surprises when you typed something? It's hard to know if this worked when you know what to say. :whistle:
Not sure if i am getting interactions or not (i tend not to do @ to see what file i am in unless there is a bug to fix) because i havent used HoT before this version, so it might have been content already present.....but surely i am liking it a lot :-)
I had just a few sessions with her but it felt pretty varied and had a great time playing....and that's why i am doing a thank you thread for all you content-writers...i think you definitely all deserve a big thank you from the community for all the work you've put into your personalities
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Just released a small bugfix version, you can download(you can replace all, or just the edited files below) or edit the files by yourself:

- File "House of Tease\Stroke\End\End_1_RESTRICTED.txt"
Line 26, Add:
@EndTease ,
- File "House of Tease\Stroke\End\Extended_End.txt"
Line 61, add:
@AllowsOrgasm(Rarely, Never) @NullResponse @Goto(NoSecondChance)
Line 62 and 63, change @Chance to:
@GoodMood You made me happy #GeneralTime, @Chance30(second)
Too bad @Chance15(second)
Line 64, add:
(NoSecondChance)
- File "House of Tease\Custom\AV_Scripts\DoAnalNight.txt"
Line 4 removed
@NotFlag(AV_AshDone) @NullResponse @Chance30(AshAnal)
Line 53 to the end removed.

holaba_be wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:16 pm
But every time the Domme proceeds to a '... but I don't want to stop teasing you yet' phase after an initial denial something seems to break.
Yeah, I think the continue session after denied it's a little buged. Not sure, because I stoped using that. I suggest disable that.

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:16 pm
Not sure if i am getting interactions or not (i tend not to do @ to see what file i am in unless there is a bug to fix) because i havent used HoT before this version, so it might have been content already present.....but surely i am liking it a lot :-)
I had just a few sessions with her but it felt pretty varied and had a great time playing....
Oh, getting all the content at once should be great. You probably will not see the same module/link for a long time.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0.1 - RELEASED

Post by Daragorn »

operwt wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 am When using random domme function an error occures
C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme\Dominika C\Only-Secretaries.com Dominika C - Set #6111 - 5600px - 133X (23-01-2016)".
According to the error msg it looks like you set up the random domme folder as:
C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme\Dominika C\Only-Secretaries.com Dominika C - Set #6111 - 5600px - 133X (23-01-2016)".
And this directory doesn't have subdirectories present....so it throws an error.

Random Domme require you to indicate a main dir, then create N subdirs named after the random dommes you want (these directory names will be the one used to get the name of the domme to display) and, then, inside each of those folders you need to put subfolders containing the galleries.

So, in your case, you should create a RandomDomme main dir, inside it create a Dominika folder, then inside it, put the Only-Secretaries.com Dominika C - Set #6111 - 5600px - 133X (23-01-2016) subdir (and any other set from her you want).
Then in teaseAI options, set the RandomDomme dir as the dir to use for randomdommes
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Yeah, I think the continue session after denied it's a little buged. Not sure, because I stoped using that. I suggest disable that.
Any idea what the bug is or where it is? This function works with Miss Blue just fine as far as I can tell. I really like this feature and have run into the same bug holaba_be reported. I'd really like to fix this.
Also, is there any system behind how long the continuation can last? Sometimes I set up a session with a maximum length because I know I have to leave. And while an option to continue after a denial is great and I usually make sure I have a bit of a margin, it does seem to take quite long sometimes? An option to choose not to continue would be nice, or even better a way too tell the Domme you need to leave (in x minutes) so she can move to a definite ending quickly (which probably won't be a happy one, but hey....)
I've been in the same situation. While I like the continuation if I've got time, sometimes I don't. I put together a simple version of this; in the start file, add the following (paraphrase as you like):
Spoiler: show
@RT(Before we start, Before we get too far, Tell me something, I'd like to know),
@RT(Do you have a hard stop at the end of our session?, Do you have to leave at the end of our session?, Is there somewhere you have to be when we're done?)
[yes] OK, well if I want extra time with you at the end, we'll see how important your plans really area #Grin @TempFlag(extraTimeNot)
[no] Oh good. I may want some extra time with you after our session
@DifferentAnswer #YesOrNo
Then in each extended end file, add the following:
I don't want to stop making you suffer yet either
@Flag(extraTimeNot) Now, when we started, you said you had to go at the end of our sessionI
@Flag(extraTimeNot) How about now? Do you really have to go?
[yes] Oh ok. I know you've got other things to do @Goto(NoTime)
[no] Oh I was hoping you'd say that! I want to keep teasing you!
<Add whatever other goes with the continuation here including an @End line>
(NoTime)
So I'll see you next time
Thanks for giving me such a good time #GeneralTime #PetName
I can't wait to see you again #EmoteHappy Bye @EndTease
@End
That's the simple version. I've also written a more complicated version where the domme then adds the time (plus interest) back to the next session. If you keep telling her you don't have time, the interest builds up until she's had enough and makes you go through a very long session in a bad mood with a pretty good chance that you won't like the end. To do that, you can add the following to the beginning script:
<In the very first line, add the following to keep track of time>
@SetDate(CurrentSession, 1 Seconds)
<Then, somewhere that the domme always references in the opening script, add the following>
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(bsExtraTime)
(bsExtraTimeReturn)
<At the end of the script, add the following>
(bsExtraTime)
So, #PetName , I believe you still owe me some extra time from a previous session
Do you remember? I wanted to continue but you didn't have time?
Well, do you have time now?
[Yes] Oh good, then we're in for an extra-long session tonight! @AddTeaseTime(#Var[ExtraTime] Minutes)
[No] Is that so? You have to make up that time for me sometime... @Goto(bsNoTime)
@DifferentAnswer #YesOrNo
I hope you're ready for it... @DeleteFlag(bsExtraTime) @SetVar[ExtraTime]=[0] @SetVar[bsNoTime]=[0]
@NullResponse @Goto(bsExtraTimeReturn)
(NoTime)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[bsNoTime]=[NoTime]+[1]
@NullResponse @If[bsNoTime]>[3]Then(bsOutOfTime)
And I've added interest to your time debt @ChangeVar[ExtraTime]=[ExtraTime]*[1.1]
Now you owe me 10% more than you did before
@NullResponse @If[bsNoTime]=[3]Then(bsAlmostOutOfTime)
Keep this up and you'll be on track for a tease you'll never make it through
(bsOutOfTime)
#PetName I told you that you'd have to pay up soon
It's been 4 sessions now and you still haven't repayed your debt to me
I even warned you last time that this was going to be your last chance
So I have no pity for you @AddTeaseTime(#Var[ExtraTime] Minutes)
Not only are you going to repay your debt in time to me @DeleteFlag(bsExtraTime) @SetVar[ExtraTime]=[0] @SetVar[bsNoTime]=[0]
But don't expect the outcome to be satisfying for you @DecreaseOrgasmChance
It will, however, be <i>very</i> satisfying for me @IncreaseRuinChance
@End
In each extended end file, add the following:
I don't want to stop making you suffer yet either
@Flag(extraTimeNot) Now, when we started, you said you had to go at the end of our sessionI
@Flag(extraTimeNot) How about now? Do you really have to go?
[yes] Oh ok. I know you've got other things to do @Goto(NoTime)
[no] Oh I was hoping you'd say that! I want to keep teasing you!
<Add whatever other goes with the continuation here including an @End line>
(NoTime)
Then we'll @RT(wrap up,end,finish) here but @RT(I want my extra time with you,I'm going to get my extra time with you,You'll make it up to me later)
@RT(I'm going to add the tease time we were going to have to,You're going to give me the time I wanted tonight in) @RT(another session,one of our next sessions)
You have @RT(3 sessions,the next three session) to @RT(work off your debt,give me my time back,take extra time with me)
@RT(And I charge interest! #Grin,And the longer you wait, the more time I'll ask for)
So make sure you have @RT(a lot of time,time for me,time for a long session) soon @SetVar[ExtraTime]=[#DateDifference(CurrentSession,Minutes)] @SetFlag(bsExtraTime)
Bye for now, #SubName
@EndTease
@End
Is there anything in the scripts or in settings that dictates how often the domme decides to extend a session?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi!
no I set it to C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme
The folder is strange somehow:
"C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme\Dominika C\Only-Secretaries.com Dominika C - Set #6111 - 5600px - 133X (23-01-2016)"
That souldn't be there, check what is inside the folder: C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme\Dominika ... maybe the folder names are 'strange', try to rename them to 'normal'-ones (no special chars like # ''' \ etc.).

Anyway, while playing I ran into an errors myself, file is missing:
Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#BeautyQuestion_SelfGenericAsk"
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

operwt wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:09 pm no I set it to C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme
don't know how to help then....i've never had any bug with random domme folders, neither while implementing it neither after releasing the patch...so i still think there is something wrong in your setup :-/
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Found a bug of some sort. Can someone help me?
01:02 EMMA: I need to take a short pause
01:02 EMMA: But that doesn't mean you will rest
01:02 EMMA: Don't worry, My friend will take care of you.
Contact 1 has joined the Chat room
01:02 EMMA: Hey Contact 1
01:02 Contact 1: Hi D laughs wickedly*
ERROR: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found.
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadRandom(String baseDirectory, Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 260. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadNew(Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 354. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.CheckInit() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 361. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.NavigateNextTease() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 410. bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5177.
01:02 Contact 1: **laughs
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "No Path Selected" was not found. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadRandom(String baseDirectory, Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 260. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadNew(Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 354. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.CheckInit() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 361. bei Tease_AI.ContactData.NavigateNextTease() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:Zeile 410. bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5177.
01:02 EMMA: I need to leave for a few minutes, I will be back soon
01:02 Contact 1: My pleasure
Aquila13
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aquila13 »

paswis wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:04 am Found a bug of some sort. Can someone help me?

[...]
It looks like you don't have a directory set for your "Contact 1". It's in the Settings under the category "Apps".
On the right hand side you have "@Glitter1 - 's Bratty Tease Friend @Bratty".
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:09 pm
Daragorn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:44 pm
operwt wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:09 pm no I set it to C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme
don't know how to help then....i've never had any bug with random domme folders, neither while implementing it neither after releasing the patch...so i still think there is something wrong in your setup :-/
Do you reached the folder change anytime? When all images are shown, and she says "I need to change"?
If you are talking about HoT in that part, it's not a end of the images in the folder. That is a random @NewDommeSlideshow command.

If you want to test this command, past this code in a .txt file and run with the debug option:

Code: Select all

Start
This will show one folder of domme images
@NullResponse @NewDommeSlideshow 
Changed to another folder
test
@End
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

operwt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:25 am viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16203&p=243361#p243361
As i already told you...the commands work fine...i use them all the time since months and they ALWAYS worked no matter how many times i change the current domme or load a new slideshow....so you have your directory setup wrong...
Could you post a picture of your general setting (so i can see which directory you have setup for main/random dommes) and a pic of the hierarchy of those directories? (so i can see what's wrong with them)...
Just to recap....here is how the structure should look like:

Main Domme:
Setting in general: x:\dir\domme\

Directory Hierarchy:
x:\dir\domme\gallery1-->pics1
x:\dir\domme\gallery2-->pics2
x:\dir\domme\galleryX-->picsX

Random Dommes:
Setting in general: x:\dir\randomDomme

Directory Hierarchy:
x:dir\randomDomme\DommeName1
x:dir\randomDomme\DommeName2
x:dir\randomDomme\DommeNameX

Inside each DommeNameX directory:
x:dir\randomDomme\DommeNameX\gallery1-->pics1
x:dir\randomDomme\DommeNameX\gallery2-->pics2
x:dir\randomDomme\DommeNameX\galleryX-->picsX
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:23 am Hi!
no I set it to C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme
The folder is strange somehow:
"C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme\Dominika C\Only-Secretaries.com Dominika C - Set #6111 - 5600px - 133X (23-01-2016)"
That souldn't be there, check what is inside the folder: C:\aiopen2\Images\Domme\Dominika ... maybe the folder names are 'strange', try to rename them to 'normal'-ones (no special chars like # ''' \ etc.).

Anyway, while playing I ran into an errors myself, file is missing:
Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#BeautyQuestion_SelfGenericAsk"
Yeah, I found a few missing vocabs in some of the Glitter app files. At least, should not impact the session.
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

I was hoping that someone could help me with the Miss Blue interaction. I looked for an answer to my question but could not find one. I Know you need the media file form Miss Blue, which I have, do you also need to have Miss Blue fully set up, do you need to have the empty files like "Crush and partner" filed with images? Further do you need to have all the tags Miss Blue used?

I really want to add this feature in but am not sure how much I need to do in order to get the best experience.

Thank you
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ospray wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:55 am I was hoping that someone could help me with the Miss Blue interaction. I looked for an answer to my question but could not find one. I Know you need the media file form Miss Blue, which I have, do you also need to have Miss Blue fully set up, do you need to have the empty files like "Crush and partner" filed with images? Further do you need to have all the tags Miss Blue used?

I really want to add this feature in but am not sure how much I need to do in order to get the best experience.

Thank you
Yes, I think you will need the tags too, but the empty files not yet.

You will not get the flags/variables from the original MissBlue (will generate a new one when/if she ask), everything will run like the first time so, if she ask for something, only then you will need that.

Anyway, yesterday I found a bug in a MissBlue Module, where she check for a variable (not present in HoT). I will need to check for other problems we can get.
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 pm
Yes, I think you will need the tags too, but the empty files not yet.

You will not get the flags/variables from the original MissBlue (will generate a new one when/if she ask), everything will run like the first time so, if she ask for something, only then you will need that.

Anyway, yesterday I found a bug in a MissBlue Module, where she check for a variable (not present in HoT). I will need to check for other problems we can get.
Thank you for the info! I have one other question, I am not sure where to put the tagged photos, and not just in Miss Blue, I though I had done them correctly in HoT but they seem to be broken. Do they need to be incorporated in the other photo directories, like the "femdom" or "Blowjob" or can you just leave them in there own directory.

I really appreciate the help, I know this is like 101 stuff, I just seem to always miss it somehow.

thanks