[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.11

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:35 am Will you eat your cum for me?
[yes]
[no]
[dont want]
Does that work for response files as well? For example:
[#DontWant]
[All]
Response
[All End]
[/quote]

I am glad to inform you that i did some addition to the code and now this is doable too...i am releasing a new patch in a few moments
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

PtheV wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am
I've been working on the problem of 'meaningful' interaction lately and came up with a different solution. It's still a work in progress. I agree with holaba on the issues of syntax and consistency, you need to deal with those in a way that doesn't explode your workload and that's a real challenge.

I'm working with two sets of phrases: one the Domme uses and one the user can give as input. I think I can best explain with an example. Say you have a script that contains @CBTBalls. Early in the script the Domme will say something like "I feel like busting your balls right now", along with a command that looks like this: @SetDate(CBTWarning,0 seconds). The SetDate command signals that the Domme has indicated that CBT is coming up soon. The user can let the script play out, but also choose to 'rebel' (to borrow a phrase from Daragorn) against this by saying something like "I don't want that". In the response file for "I don't want to" there will be lines with the filter @Variable[#DateDifference(CBTWarning,seconds)]<[21]. These lines will only be called if the Domme has indicated within the last 20 seconds that CBTBalls is coming up. This allows for specific responses that are both meaningful and have real consequences. For example, I made a CallReturn that allows the Domme to decide based on a combination of Mood and Apathy Level whether she'll have mercy or make things worse.
Cool....and I really need to start using the @SetDate command. One question: That command works this way?:

@Variable[#DateDifference(CBTWarning,seconds)]>[180] @NullResponse @Goto(This will run if 3 minutes has passed already)
Daragorn wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:56 am
To me, that is definitely a top priority...i think it is the best feature of teaseAI having the possibility of meaningful interaction...that is what makes it different from an advanced web tease where you just follow along with what the scripter decided.
Yeah, sometimes I think TeaseAI is almost a webtease. With Miss Blue (where I dont know all the incomings), I typed a lot of things waiting for something to happen. In HoT, I almost always wait for the lines, because I know nothing will change if I type something (or I type in the right time because I know something will happen).
holaba_be wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 am
Also, asking the players to type in sensible answers to questions, kind of interrupts the flow sometimes. So having the questions only require simple, short answers (if possible with the buttons) would help.
Yeah, that is why I will use @Timeout (the script will continue if nothing is typed) and probably @AcceptedAnswer to accept anything the user types.
holaba_be wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 am Because due to the random selection of scripts, you might never get a anal script, even when you do get to cum at the end. So there needs to be some way to make sure you do what you promised and the dialogue both at that moment and during the end should reflect that it happened because you made that deal.

I know this is probably all way more complicated to write, but that's my opinion on how it would improve things.
With the unique Link file HoT use, I can make sure to run something before the session end. Now, with @SetDate command, I can make TeaseAI wait a few minutes to run that, so you don't know it will happens in the next cycle. The only problem is if the session ends before that.

I will be forced to extend the session for the minutes I want to wait before that run, similar what I did when a Gliiter take over the session for a few cycles.

Speaking ofGlitters, I just had a idea of a Glitter join the session (not only a module). You know when something goes wrong and you see a Glitter taunt when should be just the Domme? Now I want that :lol: The only problem is if a module with that Glitter is called while she is already on the chat. To keep the imersion, instead of the Domme saying she will call a friend, she need to talk to the glitter on the chat. And for that, I will need to change every module where a Glitter is called. Plus, I need to check if the @AddContact command don't remove anymore that contact if she is already in the chat.

But, the idea is she can randomly stop the stroke part to call a specific script. Depending on which Glitter is, will be a specific theme
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 pmPlus, I need to check if the @AddContact command don't remove anymore that contact if she is already in the chat.
I can tell you that...nope, don't worry, since a few patch i changed add/remove contact/domme to check wheter that contact is already present or already missing so you won't have any problem...if you try to remove a contact that's not there, it wont' do anything and if you try to readd a contact already present it will neither.
The only thing is that you have to use add and remove when you want to add and remove them, not, let's say @Addcontact1 to add it and then somewhere else @AddContact1 to remove it...that won't work.

it also checks if there is another contact at least present before doing that to prevent the session from crashing....so if for example only the domme is present and you @RemoveDomme, it won't do it
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:21 pm
avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 pmPlus, I need to check if the @AddContact command don't remove anymore that contact if she is already in the chat.
I can tell you that...nope, don't worry, since a few patch i changed add/remove contact/domme to check wheter that contact is already present or already missing so you won't have any problem...if you try to remove a contact that's not there, it wont' do anything and if you try to readd a contact already present it will neither.
The only thing is that you have to use add and remove when you want to add and remove them, not, let's say @Addcontact1 to add it and then somewhere else @AddContact1 to remove it...that won't work.

it also checks if there is another contact at least present before doing that to prevent the session from crashing....so if for example only the domme is present and you @RemoveDomme, it won't do it
thanks...but I think that idea will be too much work for so little content. Even I having a few vocab files ready for the lines the domme say she will leave and let a glitter take over (another problem, could be another glitter called), when the module ends, that glitter will left the chat, and I will need to build something to check that, or just make the Gltter ramdomly leave.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am But I need to have a idea how people are playing in general, to know if worth it work on this.

What I want it's make every question the Domme does having a possibility for the user interact. I would open all the modules and links and search for every "?" there, and create a input (probably a @Timeout, so the scripts don't stop every time a question appears). This way, would look more like a real chat with someone, and not a "advanced webtease".

But, I need to know if people really want something like that, or are happy to just sit there and follow the instructions.
i prefer it as an advanced webtease where i can answer "yes mistress" to almost every question
w3wt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by w3wt »

I get an error when i try to open the task file i was sent by the Domme at the end of the tease.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start process because a file name has not been provided.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at Tease_AI.Form1.ShellExecute(String File) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 16152
at Tease_AI.Form1.BTNFileTransferOpen_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 16159
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 pm Cool....and I really need to start using the @SetDate command. One question: That command works this way?:

@Variable[#DateDifference(CBTWarning,seconds)]>[180] @NullResponse @Goto(This will run if 3 minutes has passed already)
Sure, that should work (I haven't tried it). As far as I can tell [#DateDifference(Name,seconds)] works as a regular variable, as long as you make sure the Date has been Set before a #DateDifference variable is created.
avatarbr wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:24 am thanks...but I think that idea will be too much work for so little content. Even I having a few vocab files ready for the lines the domme say she will leave and let a glitter take over (another problem, could be another glitter called), when the module ends, that glitter will left the chat, and I will need to build something to check that, or just make the Gltter ramdomly leave.
Personally I always make sure the contacts leave the chat before the script ends, so they never stay for the Taunt cycle. That way when I use CallReturns in Taunts to create short appearances during Taunt cycles there won't be any chance of conflicts.
pv
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

w3wt wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:39 am I get an error when i try to open the task file i was sent by the Domme at the end of the tease.
Never saw error in that part. If you really want, you can see the .txt file inside the "Received Files" folder. To be honest, I removed that in the new version.

PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:09 pm
Personally I always make sure the contacts leave the chat before the script ends, so they never stay for the Taunt cycle. That way when I use CallReturns in Taunts to create short appearances during Taunt cycles there won't be any chance of conflicts.
Yes, I tested here, and the command works fine for that.

And yes, I did the same, but in this case I want exact this. But the Glittertaunts files with 2 or 3 lines need to be corrected. With the Domme in the chat, you need to put @ContactX in all lines.

Fun fact, when I got this, the first time looked like a natural chat between the Domme and the Glitter, but the second time was strange.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

A small update:

I started the new more interact part. Did Modules and taunts, now I want to do with Links.

In fact, I did not too much, because there was a lot done already. Not sure if I uploaded that version already.

I used a few (a lot?) of the Miss Blue responses this time. Mostly I changed to use Hot flags and files, but I keep a few original, so I will upload (when is done) all the miss blue files together, to avoid errors, but 95% will not be used......unless you active the integration*...I will upload the files separately, so who dont want to mix the two personalities can do it.

But TeaseAI looks like a real person with all those files together...you never know what will come next.

* I need to check files who call another files to make sure the new paths are correct.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Mmm miss blue and hot mixed togheter and with more interactivity? I definitely want to try it... Upload it now slave!! 😁 (it's her speaking, not me☺️)
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

yes please mix them together, i have always wondered if it was possible add all the teases together to make one big one, miss blue, hot and spicy, one big huge system to obey all orders. i cant wait.LOL
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Don't worry, the "integration" will be just a matter of copying or not the miss blue modules inside the /Modules folder. I will provide a separated download with the 4 modules/file to keep the same chances to call every module.

But now, since I learned to use the @SetDate command, I want to make a few adjusts on HoT, relative to the session progression. I always wanted to make some things happen or not on the begining and end of the sessions, like:

- Don't start a module with a @Edge if you are on the first 15 minutes od the session. You know, when you are trying to stay "cool" to endure the session, and get a edge in the first module.
- Speed up the metronome in the begining and speed down in the end of the session
- Don't active some "special modes" if you are about 10 minutes to the end of the session
- I would to like to edit modules to different paths relative to the session time, but unfortunately I will not try that with +200 modules.
- If your session is really long, maybe edging without permission will not get punishment.

These changes will not appear to the user, but will have some impact under the table.

Other ideas:

- After the start script, I want to create something before the first stroke cycle. I still don't know what, but will not be 100% of the time and should be just something simple to put you in the mood.
- More variation in the end script. I think I already released the new end script with some paths (a few Domme lines, between 1 and 6 edges till the cum/deny part). Maybe some special tease to finish the session, or just more lines
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:42 am Don't worry, the "integration" will be just a matter of copying or not the miss blue modules inside the /Modules folder. I will provide a separated download with the 4 modules/file to keep the same chances to call every module.

But now, since I learned to use the @SetDate command, I want to make a few adjusts on HoT, relative to the session progression. I always wanted to make some things happen or not on the begining and end of the sessions, like:

- Don't start a module with a @Edge if you are on the first 15 minutes od the session. You know, when you are trying to stay "cool" to endure the session, and get a edge in the first module.
- Speed up the metronome in the begining and speed down in the end of the session
- Don't active some "special modes" if you are about 10 minutes to the end of the session
- I would to like to edit modules to different paths relative to the session time, but unfortunately I will not try that with +200 modules.
- If your session is really long, maybe edging without permission will not get punishment.

These changes will not appear to the user, but will have some impact under the table.

Other ideas:

- After the start script, I want to create something before the first stroke cycle. I still don't know what, but will not be 100% of the time and should be just something simple to put you in the mood.
- More variation in the end script. I think I already released the new end script with some paths (a few Domme lines, between 1 and 6 edges till the cum/deny part). Maybe some special tease to finish the session, or just more lines
Those all sound like excellent improvements! Having the Domme say things like 'you seem ready to cum!' in the first couple of minutes, was always a bit immersion-breaking. Having her have an idea about how long the tease has lasted would definitely improve the illusion.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.11 (v.5 "soon")

Post by edgeallday »

Yeah those all sounds like great changes to make it even more realistic. I just wanted to say thanks for all the work that has gone into this! :-)

I've been using House of Tease (with some breaks) for months and it's my favorite TeaseAI personality by far. Even after all this time I'm still finding new stuff I haven't seen yet, so making it even more unpredictable and combining with another personality should really be the ultimate virtual Mistress. :-D
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.11 (v.5 "soon")

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Chastity system from MissBlue also will be great. Thanks.