[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.10 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

o2l8 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:38 pm
avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:38 pm
FluffyKitten~ wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 pm * BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

With risk of sounding very stupid, what does BnB mean? Cant really figure it out :-P

Other than that, love your personality. Thank you for all your work :lol:
I am not sure about that one. I think you need to select folder for boob and butt images and select something in the settings, but I remember 1885 changed something (not sure what).
I have a few scripts that are broken and they all have this in common. How do I fix this?
I think you just need to set a folder for butts and another for boob on the setting menu.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.11

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm
tigrotto wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 am Hi!
Would it be possible to have another person except for the player, the Domme and the three Glitter using the chat?
Something like this:

The Domme and the three Glitter are talking about a problem, but they can't find a solution about it.
So Contact1 calls one of her friends.

Domme: ...
Contact1: ...
Contact2: ...
Contact3: ...
Contac1: Let me call one of my friends. She will solve this problem
(Contact1's friend joins the chatroom)
Contact1's friend: ...

I don't think it's possible but could you confirm that please?

Thanks!
Bye! :wave:
Yeah, it's not possible.

I made some similar, but with a "boring" workaround. Look for a file called "AV_Disconnect" (or similar) on HoT to see.

Basicaly, you need to combine @SystemMessage and <Font color> to emulate another person in the chat, and put a @Showimage on every line.
Thanks for the idea avatarbr!
However I found a little problem with AV_Disconnect1. I don't know if it's a problem only on my pc or not...
It's about the tag <Font color="#0000ff">
TeaseAI consider #0000ff as a vocabulary file instead of part of <Font color="#0000ff"> (same problem with all the Font color)
Problem by deleting all the # in <Font color="#0000ff">.

I attached the file I used to run the test and the chatlog in case you want to take a look at it.

Attachments
Font color - AV_Disconnect1.rar
(569 Bytes) Downloaded 35 times
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:29 pm
avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm
tigrotto wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 am Hi!
Would it be possible to have another person except for the player, the Domme and the three Glitter using the chat?
Something like this:

The Domme and the three Glitter are talking about a problem, but they can't find a solution about it.
So Contact1 calls one of her friends.

Domme: ...
Contact1: ...
Contact2: ...
Contact3: ...
Contac1: Let me call one of my friends. She will solve this problem
(Contact1's friend joins the chatroom)
Contact1's friend: ...

I don't think it's possible but could you confirm that please?

Thanks!
Yeah, it's not possible.

I made some similar, but with a "boring" workaround. Look for a file called "AV_Disconnect" (or similar) on HoT to see.

Basicaly, you need to combine @SystemMessage and <Font color> to emulate another person in the chat, and put a @Showimage on every line.
Thanks for the idea avatarbr!
However I found a little problem with AV_Disconnect1. I don't know if it's a problem only on my pc or not...
It's about the tag <Font color="#0000ff">
TeaseAI consider #0000ff as a vocabulary file instead of part of <Font color="#0000ff"> (same problem with all the Font color)
Problem by deleting all the # in <Font color="#0000ff">.

I attached the file I used to run the test and the chatlog in case you want to take a look at it.

Oh, yes I remember. Some version broke that, but I think you still can use the color name (red, blue, etc).
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I'm having an issue with AV_ModAudioTease1, module 3

Code: Select all

Hey #PetName. I had an idea for a game we could play together.
You know those girls you've always fancied?
The ones you're almost obsessed over.
I want you to look and rate them with me.
Depending on the score, I'll decide what you should do
You need to give 1 -not attractive for you- to 5 - #Very hot-
Let's start with that one. @ShowTaggedImage @TagArtwork @LockImages
I don't know what kind of image it's supposed to show, but it never does. Any insights on this?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Kristycookie wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 pm I'm having an issue with AV_ModAudioTease1, module 3

Code: Select all

Hey #PetName. I had an idea for a game we could play together.
You know those girls you've always fancied?
The ones you're almost obsessed over.
I want you to look and rate them with me.
Depending on the score, I'll decide what you should do
You need to give 1 -not attractive for you- to 5 - #Very hot-
Let's start with that one. @ShowTaggedImage @TagArtwork @LockImages
I don't know what kind of image it's supposed to show, but it never does. Any insights on this?
Oh, you need to put that tag on the images inside TeaseAI/Images/av_images/Girls.

I should change that command to call a ramdom image from this folder (did not exist when I created that script).
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

FluffyKitten~ wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 pm * BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

With risk of sounding very stupid, what does BnB mean? Cant really figure it out :-P

Other than that, love your personality. Thank you for all your work :lol:
I am not sure about that one. I think you need to select folder for boob and butt images and select something in the settings, but I remember 1885 changed something (not sure what).
I have a few scripts that are broken and they all have this in common. How do I fix this?
It works if you only set the local paths for boobs and butts.
You need to disable the url files for boobs and butts.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ilikelatex wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 am

It works if you only set the local paths for boobs and butts.
You need to disable the url files for boobs and butts.
Oh, cool. I think I remember someone saying that.
Petterwass
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Petterwass »

Had a issue where a script called for the file Call/Living_on_the_edge
But HoT does not contain a /Call folder?
Any ideas?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Petterwass wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:49 pm Had a issue where a script called for the file Call/Living_on_the_edge
But HoT does not contain a /Call folder?
Any ideas?
Are you sure you have the last version. I think this was a Harry2Stroke script, but I looked here and there is no calling for a Living_on_the_edge file. I really don't remember if I changed this later.

You should have a "Custom\h2sModules" folder, with 8 files inside.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I don't think we will have new features on Tease AI, so I want to release a last version of House of Tease (HoT).

I have around 30 new modules to include already and no big plans for other changes, but I still have one (old) idea I want to implement. But I need to have a idea how people are playing in general, to know if worth it work on this.

What I want it's make every question the Domme does having a possibility for the user interact. I would open all the modules and links and search for every "?" there, and create a input (probably a @Timeout, so the scripts don't stop every time a question appears). This way, would look more like a real chat with someone, and not a "advanced webtease".

But, I need to know if people really want something like that, or are happy to just sit there and follow the instructions. With @Timeout, the script will still continue if the user don't type anything so, if you don't want more interaction, nothing will change.

Just to make clear, those interactions will not be big things, like calling new scripts or creating new paths. My idea it's to fill with a lot of mini responses/effects, like:

- Just response lines
- Change the Domme level/apathy/mood (HoT already have a few of those)
- Increase/decrease session time
- Increase/decrease orgasm chances
- Active a temp fetish flag for that session
- Probably other things I need to think (or someone can suggest) and that depends of what the line says.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. Another thing I want to do with this is make the Domme know how you're doing in the session. Like if you can't stroke a lot anymore without edging, she could decrease the session time, or she "understand" you are wanting something you did not wanted before.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am I don't think we will have new features on Tease AI, so I want to release a last version of House of Tease (HoT).

I have around 30 new modules to include already and no big plans for other changes, but I still have one (old) idea I want to implement. But I need to have a idea how people are playing in general, to know if worth it work on this.

What I want it's make every question the Domme does having a possibility for the user interact. I would open all the modules and links and search for every "?" there, and create a input (probably a @Timeout, so the scripts don't stop every time a question appears). This way, would look more like a real chat with someone, and not a "advanced webtease".

But, I need to know if people really want something like that, or are happy to just sit there and follow the instructions. With @Timeout, the script will still continue if the user don't type anything so, if you don't want more interaction, nothing will change.

Just to make clear, those interactions will not be big things, like calling new scripts or creating new paths. My idea it's to fill with a lot of mini responses/effects, like:

- Just response lines
- Change the Domme level/apathy/mood (HoT already have a few of those)
- Increase/decrease session time
- Increase/decrease orgasm chances
- Active a temp fetish flag for that session
- Probably other things I need to think (or someone can suggest) and that depends of what the line says.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot. Another thing I want to do with this is make the Domme know how you're doing in the session. Like if you can't stroke a lot anymore without edging, she could decrease the session time, or she "understand" you are wanting something you did not wanted before.
While realistic interaction is always a bonus, it's not that important for me. Since there is only a limited time creators can spend on the personalities, I'd pref that time to be spent creating new content.
Also, asking the players to type in sensible answers to questions, kind of interrupts the flow sometimes. So having the questions only require simple, short answers (if possible with the buttons) would help.
To me it would also seem very hard to have TAI check for all of the different ways a player can say something. So even if it's obvious to the player he can give an answer, the terminology he needs to use is not always clear. For example, within the same personality I've seen a 'are you ready with X?' questions that needed Yes OR Ready OR Done. A lack of consistency to know what you need to say just makes you feel like you are missing out on something because you are not using the right word...
Having responses make some changes to the current session seems very cool though. Something 'I will do X if you let me cum today!', and having the Domme take you up on that would make for very varied sessions. Or something you can say when you need to cut the session short suddenly because you need to leave,... But again it seems to me that it would be very hard for the player to know what and how he has to say it. 'I will eat my cum if you let me orgasm today' or 'If I can shoot my load I will lick it up' are the same proposal, but they are completely different in syntax and vocabulary, making it very hard for the script to understand. So I would think changing those things are perhaps better done through some kind of dialogue tree? So when the slave asks if he can cum, he now gets one of the default replies to that. But perhaps instead of that reply, there is a 5% chance the Domme starts another dialogue. Then she can offer an option to do something for her in order to let you cum. That way you can get more variation in the session while still just having the sub use yes/no answers, so there is no confusion.

Apart from asking to change the session length and proposing to do something to let you cum, the only other small variation you can ask for I can think of right now is asking to cum with a Glitter or while looking at a crush. But when something does change because of what you say, I think having some feedback in which that's gets acknowledged seems important. So for example you offer to do anal in order to cum, just setting one variable to make sure you cum at the end, and one variable to allow anal play isn't enough. Because due to the random selection of scripts, you might never get a anal script, even when you do get to cum at the end. So there needs to be some way to make sure you do what you promised and the dialogue both at that moment and during the end should reflect that it happened because you made that deal.

I know this is probably all way more complicated to write, but that's my opinion on how it would improve things.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am What I want it's make every question the Domme does having a possibility for the user interact. I would open all the modules and links and search for every "?" there, and create a input (probably a @Timeout, so the scripts don't stop every time a question appears). This way, would look more like a real chat with someone, and not a "advanced webtease".
I've been working on the problem of 'meaningful' interaction lately and came up with a different solution. It's still a work in progress. I agree with holaba on the issues of syntax and consistency, you need to deal with those in a way that doesn't explode your workload and that's a real challenge.

I'm working with two sets of phrases: one the Domme uses and one the user can give as input. I think I can best explain with an example. Say you have a script that contains @CBTBalls. Early in the script the Domme will say something like "I feel like busting your balls right now", along with a command that looks like this: @SetDate(CBTWarning,0 seconds). The SetDate command signals that the Domme has indicated that CBT is coming up soon. The user can let the script play out, but also choose to 'rebel' (to borrow a phrase from Daragorn) against this by saying something like "I don't want that". In the response file for "I don't want to" there will be lines with the filter @Variable[#DateDifference(CBTWarning,seconds)]<[21]. These lines will only be called if the Domme has indicated within the last 20 seconds that CBTBalls is coming up. This allows for specific responses that are both meaningful and have real consequences. For example, I made a CallReturn that allows the Domme to decide based on a combination of Mood and Apathy Level whether she'll have mercy or make things worse.

The 'Domme phrases' can be about anything. The 'user phrases' will be limited to certain types, which should be known to the user from the start: don't want to/I like/don't like this/I'll do anything/insulting the Domme - the challenge here is to write meaningful responses/consequences for each 'Domme phrase' you create. Once the system is in place, it's a matter of adding content to make sure consequences aren't too repetitive.
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 am What I want it's make every question the Domme does having a possibility for the user interact. I would open all the modules and links and search for every "?" there, and create a input (probably a @Timeout, so the scripts don't stop every time a question appears). This way, would look more like a real chat with someone, and not a "advanced webtease".
To me, that is definitely a top priority...i think it is the best feature of teaseAI having the possibility of meaningful interaction...that is what makes it different from an advanced web tease where you just follow along with what the scripter decided.
PtheV wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am The 'Domme phrases' can be about anything. The 'user phrases' will be limited to certain types, which should be known to the user from the start: don't want to/I like/don't like this/I'll do anything/insulting the Domme - the challenge here is to write meaningful responses/consequences for each 'Domme phrase' you create. Once the system is in place, it's a matter of adding content to make sure consequences aren't too repetitive.
To deal with the, comprehensible, worry that holaba_be has described, i think you are missing out using one of the features i implemended in the last versions, exactly to deal with that problem.
Instead of tying a reply to a specific word, use a vocab...and then you can have each user change those vocabs to use the phrases he likes/tend to use.

For example, instead of doing this:
Will you eat your cum for me?
[yes]
[no]
[dont want]

Which would tie the responses to those specific words, you could use:

[yes]
[no]
[#dontWant]

Then, the #dontWant vocab can be customized by the user to use what he is used to normally type.
This will also make it easier for you to have similar outcomes/trigger to happen in different scripts....for example, every time you want to trigger something dealing with "not wanting to", instead of having to put in all the possible words you can think of, every single time, just use the #dontWant vocab and, voila, that response will always trigger based on the user #dontWant vocab, no matter how he customized it for his tastes.

Edit:
Ok i was just using it wrong...it works fine :D
Last edited by Daragorn on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:56 am Instead of tying a reply to a specific word, use a vocab...and then you can have each user change those vocabs to use the phrases he likes/tend to use.

[yes]
[no]
[dont want]
Does that work for response files as well? For example:
[#DontWant]
[All]
Response
[All End]
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:35 am
Daragorn wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:56 am Instead of tying a reply to a specific word, use a vocab...and then you can have each user change those vocabs to use the phrases he likes/tend to use.

[yes]
[no]
[dont want]
Does that work for response files as well? For example:
[#DontWant]
[All]
Response
[All End]
If i remember well,yes it should....but i am not sure...i will have to check it

Edit:
nope, i remembered wrong...it doesn't work for responses...i guess it is something i wanted to implement but never did it...i will see if it is not too complicated i will put it in and then release a patch