[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.0 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

Kristycookie wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:46 am When running the setup script it asks you to enable cbt and says that it will suppress that content based on your options in the script itself.

I did what it said and I'm still getting cbt content...
To be honest, I really don't know what disabling cbt do with @CBT commands on teaseai, but you can disable if you want, just dont deselect the modules where TeaseAI say you need cbt enabled, because there are 4 teases/module, and could be only 1 with that requirement.

I tried to keep all the pain/cbt under the pain flag, but some modules are too complex (And I created long time ago and really dont remember 100% how it's works), so I did not messed with those. And I could forgot some too.

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 9:20 pm I recently started over with v4.0 and holy shit she is on fire. And everything is working so flawless now! I really appreciate your effort. Good work and thank you :-)

(I miss the tagged taunts tho.)
Thanks. You can copy the tagged taunts from other personalities inside the files on HoT. The Stroke_Taunts_X.txt files inside Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke, just copy/paste to the last line. But remember, the number in the name file = number of the lines of the taunts (StrokeTaunts_2 have 2 lines taunts)

Bonsai50 ,

yeah the codec should resolve the problem. Sorry, I did not think of this, I just saw webm running on TeaseAI and I thought would work for everyone. I will put a advice in the first post too.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:43 pm glitter is interrupted by domme
By the name, that is another Harry2Stroke Module.

To be fair, I really did not checked all those modules to not spoil myself :blush:

But I am checking now. I already moved all modules to individual files. I recommend unckeck both modules untill the next update.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.1 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

House of Tease 4.10 RELEASED

House of Tease 4.10: https://mega.nz/#!EMAECRQR!LmX70yVmYBJ0 ... sVPd5eGi_A

LOG:

- Moved Harry2Stroke modules to individual files inside Custom\h2sModules (Using @Call)
- Harry2Stroke modules: Removed a missing vocab file and small fixes.
- Spellcheck by pepsifreak "ïn" a lot of files. :innocent:

- Custom\Modules\WebCam.txt first line: added #StopStroking @StopStroking
- AV_ModGeneral12.txt created line 178 with: @NotFlag(av_fetish_rough) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_Jump37)
- Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt
Line 183: Missed a ], should be [8] @RT(Better not take any chances...smart thinking,.....
Line 184: "give" instead of "#Give"

- AV_Disconnect: Changed #DomName for #MainDom
- Harry2Stroke1, line 440 : removed [Les\Videos\anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4] (keep just @PlayVideo)
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

1885 wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 12:47 pm I have some questions to try to narrow down the problem:

Do you also have a URL File selected for Hardcore images?
Is the Hardcore checkbox selected for Local Images, Url Files, neither or both?
Does the error image say "Error Loading Image" or "No Local Images Found"?
What error does the chat window report when this happens? (Make sure that "Output Error Messages to Window" is checked in Settings->Misc)
I refreshed my URL files and that helped a lot, but I still get errors sometimes. I don't see the option to Output Error Messages to Window... :(
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.10 - RELEASED

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

I have no idea why this is happening, but I encountered problems with the trivia module. Every time the script reaches an @End in the AV_Trivia.txt I just get a black picture and nothing. The chat windows is empty once I type one word and I can even start a new session from there. So apparently the program resets itself.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Hey guys, there is a small bug in the H2Stroke7 and 8.txt new modules.

You need to put a @NullResponse @RapidTextOff before the last @End

Like this:
(Break)
@NullResponse @RapidTextOff
Just take a break without stroking @Wait( #Random(10, 20))
@End

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 am I have no idea why this is happening, but I encountered problems with the trivia module. Every time the script reaches an @End in the AV_Trivia.txt I just get a black picture and nothing. The chat windows is empty once I type one word and I can even start a new session from there. So apparently the program resets itself.
I can't find any error there. The only thing could cause problems is, after AV_Trivia run a few times, will ceate a flag (@SetFlag(TriviaDone)), and this will cause the script to call another file with @CallReturn again.

Should work like this:

AV_Link: @CallReturn(AV_Trivia)
AV_Trivia: @CallReturn(AV_Trivia2)
AV_Trivia2: Should run and go back to AV_link, where everything should continue.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

I have found a bug.

The scrip hang on this. Not going more, so I must close it.

BUG :
Spoiler: show
01:56 Alexia: That's great...for me at least.
01:56 Alexia: We will need to prepare a bit then
01:57 Alexia: Fetch me clothespins, plenty of them!
01:57 Ralf: Yes Mistress
01:57 Alexia: Are you ready Ralf?
01:59 Ralf: debug
02:00 Ralf: q
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = C:\AI-tease\Tease AI 0.54.8\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt ::: LineVal = 168
::: TauntText = C:\AI-tease\Tease AI 0.54.8\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_3.txt ::: LineVal = 86
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0
02:00 Ralf: fix
02:01 Ralf: debug
02:01 Ralf: fix
02:06 Ralf: Yes Mistress
02:08 Ralf: On the edge
02:08 Ralf: Yes Mistress
02:09 Ralf: fix
I have wait 10 minutes nothing.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bonsai50 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:14 am I have found a bug.

The scrip hang on this. Not going more, so I must close it.

BUG :
01:56 Alexia: That's great...for me at least.
01:56 Alexia: We will need to prepare a bit then
01:57 Alexia: Fetch me clothespins, plenty of them!
01:57 Alexia: Are you ready Ralf?
01:59 Ralf: debug
02:00 Ralf: q
::: FileText = C:\AI-tease\Tease AI 0.54.8\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt ::: LineVal = 168
::: TauntText = C:\AI-tease\Tease AI 0.54.8\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_3.txt ::: LineVal = 86
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0
02:00 Ralf: fix
02:01 Ralf: debug
02:01 Ralf: fix
02:06 Ralf: Yes Mistress
02:08 Ralf: On the edge
02:08 Ralf: Yes Mistress
02:09 Ralf: fix
I have wait 10 minutes nothing.
OK, after a few tests, I found a bug in TeaseAI.

That part is:

@RT(Fetch me clothespins,, plenty of them, Get a whole lot of clothespins, Clothespins... and be quick about it)!
[ready, done, yes] @RT(So this is what we are going to do. And by we...I mean you, So here are the rules, So here is your challenge)

But a " Yes Mistress" don't work if the " yes" it's the last option. Putting as the first option, works, like that:
[yes, ready, done]

Line 176, on Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt, if you want to fix untill the next update.
justaguy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justaguy82 »

First off, just wanted to thank you for all the work you've put into this. HoT is by far one of the most enjoyable things I've come across during my time on the site, and I'm very excited to see such a sizeable and fresh update. :-D

I managed to get some time in with 4.10 last night and while I enjoyed what I saw, I did come across just a few issues that I haven't seen anyone else mention here yet.

1. All of the vocabulary files seem to be missing for me. The response files are there, but the ones that all start with # are not. So during the session many lines of the chat would just include something like #Emote or #BreatheAndRelax just to give a few examples. I tried downloading 4.10 again just incase it had been an issue with the download, but no change.

2. At one point I had the domme step away while leaving me with the 3 glitter contacts, and any time I was asked to hold an edge, I would get the error that ...House of Tease/Stroke/HoldTheEdge/GroupHoldTheEdge.txt did not return a valid taunt.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:12 am @RT(Fetch me clothespins,, plenty of them, Get a whole lot of clothespins, Clothespins... and be quick about it)!
[ready, done, yes] @RT(So this is what we are going to do. And by we...I mean you, So here are the rules, So here is your challenge)
mmm i don't know what's wrong...but to me it is working fine.
The problem you might have found was not related to that....if you answered Yes (using the capital Y) then it would have not worked....and that is the actual bug i just discovered few days ago was in patch54.9. Due to the changes in how responses are handled that i made to prepare them for a much needed improvement (that will come in next patch, btw) that will finally allow #vocab to be used in responses too, i forgot to check for case sensitivity, so writing yes will work but Yes will not....but that has nothing to do with placing the yes as the first or last response :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:46 pm mmm i don't know what's wrong...but to me it is working fine.
The problem you might have found was not related to that....if you answered Yes (using the capital Y) then it would have not worked....and that is the actual bug i just discovered few days ago was in patch54.9. Due to the changes in how responses are handled that i made to prepare them for a much needed improvement (that will come in next patch, btw) that will finally allow #vocab to be used in responses too, i forgot to check for case sensitivity, so writing yes will work but Yes will not....but that has nothing to do with placing the yes as the first or last response :-)
Strange...but I found another bug/problem (happened in another script). This explain why Bonsai50 got TeaseAI hanging:

If you answer something not on a multiple options (not sure with single answers) questions [a,b,c], the @DifferentAnswer line trigger like usual, but after that, TeaseAI just stop everything, even my fix don't trigger anymore and you need to restart TeaseAI.

justaguy82 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:20 am
1. All of the vocabulary files seem to be missing for me. The response files are there, but the ones that all start with # are not.

2. At one point I had the domme step away while leaving me with the 3 glitter contacts, and any time I was asked to hold an edge, I would get the error that ...House of Tease/Stroke/HoldTheEdge/GroupHoldTheEdge.txt did not return a valid taunt.
Make sure the vocabulary folder it's not empty (or missing the files you got the errors): Scripts\House of Tease/Vocabulary. Try opening 1 file to see if there are something there too. Same with the GroupHoldTheEdge file.

And you are using the latest version of TeaseAI?
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

Came across this today
03:59 PM Jana: And your frustrated cock might protest at first
03:59 PM toy: tease me please
03:59 PM Jana: Good, just sit there and let the ache wrap around that wrinkled cock
03:59 PM Jana: But soon enough it will remember how bad it wants an orgasm
03:59 PM Jana: It will start to grow harder
04:00 PM Jana: And suddenly you'll find yourself racing towards a brand new orgasm
04:00 PM Jana: Get back on the edge and stay there.
04:00 PM toy: On the edge
04:00 PM Jana: Hold it for me stroker
04:00 PM Jana: Let go and stop stroking
04:00 PM toy: i'm so hard
04:00 PM Jana: Is it even harder to stay on the edge after all that stroking?
04:00 PM toy: Yes Mistress
04:00 PM Hailey: All I was looking for was a yes or a no...
04:01 PM Hailey: [yes] Well, will not happen
04:01 PM toy: you're so hot looking
04:01 PM toy: you're hot
04:01 PM toy: sexy legs
04:02 PM toy: nice tits
04:02 PM toy: May I start stroking?
04:02 PM toy: Let me slow down
04:02 PM toy: On the edge
04:02 PM toy: Yes
04:02 PM toy: Let me stop
04:02 PM toy: Please let me cum
04:02 PM toy: red
::: FileText = E:\New folder\Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Interrupt\Safeword\Safeword.txt ::: LineVal = -1
::: TauntText = E:\New folder\Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 176
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 1
04:05 PM toy: debug
You're doing a really awesome job! Thank you for all the work.
Slave1123456
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Slave1123456 »

I came accross this, it looks like it is missing AV_Break1 , AV_Break2, AV_Break3, & AV_Break4
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

closetwanker wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:12 pm Came across this today

You're doing a really awesome job! Thank you for all the work.
Yeah, looks like you got the same problem, when the @DifferentAnswer trigger, TeaseAI stop working. And, like Daragorn said, the "Yes" and "yes" are not the same in this case, what is a problem, because all my yes/no questions use "yes", and not "Yes".
Untill the fix, I will see if it's possible to change the shortcut "Y" to "yes Mistress" instead of "Yes Mistress".

OBS: Did your safeword is "red"? Funny, this is what I use too.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Slave1123456 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:09 pm I came accross this, it looks like it is missing AV_Break1 , AV_Break2, AV_Break3, & AV_Break4
I will check...did you remember where in the scripts this was called?

EDIT: Oh shit!!! For some reason, I did not uploaded the vocabulary files. I will update now.

Important
You can download the vocabulary files here.
Vocabulary.zip
(329.76 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

I updated the Original file now.