[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.0 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

I just update 2 files in the download link. You dont need to download all again, you can edit this files:

- AV_Disconnect: Changed #DomName for #MainDom (not a big deal, but it's a quick fix)
- Modules\Harry2Stroke1.txt, line 440 : removed [Les\Videos\anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4] (keep just @PlayVideo) (important, will crash/freeze because this video dont exist, unless you are Harry2Stroke :lol: )

lestrian, I could not find any error on the Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModFetish4.txt ::: LineVal = 354.

the only thing there is:

you could probably cum just from squeezing your balls. <--- Line 354
Do it! Squeeze those balls but don't you dare cum.
[done, get, ready, yes] Good... <--- Maybe it's waiting for you to type this?
@DifferentAnswer Are you done #PetName?
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Gormur »

avatarbr wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 am I just update 2 files in the download link. You dont need to download all again, you can edit this files:

- AV_Disconnect: Changed #DomName for #MainDom (not a big deal, but it's a quick fix)
- Modules\Harry2Stroke1.txt, line 440 : removed [Les\Videos\anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4] (keep just @PlayVideo) (important, will crash/freeze because this video dont exist, unless you are Harry2Stroke :lol: )

lestrian, I could not find any error on the Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModFetish4.txt ::: LineVal = 354.

the only thing there is:

you could probably cum just from squeezing your balls. <--- Line 354
Thanks, the whole thing is only 1.2 mb though so I just download it haha
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 12:04 am
Daragorn wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 pm That was done because, let's say your main dom is Maria and the random contact that enters in her place is Anna...it would then be weird, when Anna is teasing you to have the #DomName command not referring to her but to Maria...so, to be sure that a script will always refer to the main dom name, no matter the situation, a new vocab was introduced, which is #MainDom.
Oh, I didn't know that. I will fix that on AV_Disconnect.
or when you @AddContact AND @RemoveDomme
oops...that can be a problem. I need to check for any case I used this.

EDIT: Are you sure about that? I have some GlitterTaunts with #DomName, but I am almost sure I never saw the name of the Glitter instead of the Main Domme there.

I just tested here and #DomName give the main domme name, even after a @AddContact AND @RemoveDomme commands.
pepsifreak wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm Woohoo a new version! But that also means a lot of work copying my own changes over. Would you maybe be interested in it when I'm done? It's mostly typos/language and a couple fixes. Having it become "official" would save me a lot of hassle in the future :lol:
Oh yes...I am sure my version have a lot of language errors.
Mmm well it seems that in the end i changed it to do that only on complete @glitter/randomsessions then (which actually makes more sense... But i thought i let it in also for add contact /removedomme cases... But it seems i, rightfully, didnt 😀)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

avatarbr wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 am you could probably cum just from squeezing your balls. <--- Line 354
i answered "Yes Mistress" to the first question and then again after the second. surely that should have worked? i did not try "done". neither "debug" nor "fix" worked either, but "@" did.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I keep getting error loading image even for things I should have set...

For instance in extended start "@ShowHardcoreImage" triggered an error loading image even though I have a local hardcore path set

Any advice?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Kristycookie wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 11:19 am I keep getting error loading image even for things I should have set...
For instance in extended start "@ShowHardcoreImage" triggered an error loading image even though I have a local hardcore path set
I have some questions to try to narrow down the problem:

Do you also have a URL File selected for Hardcore images?
Is the Hardcore checkbox selected for Local Images, Url Files, neither or both?
Does the error image say "Error Loading Image" or "No Local Images Found"?
What error does the chat window report when this happens? (Make sure that "Output Error Messages to Window" is checked in Settings->Misc)
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Line 179 in ModGeneral12 you have a flag-specific line trying to ask a question, but if you dont have the flag it just kinda breaks.
Dom: That cock must just be throbbing with ache by now.
Dom: [yes] okay if that's what you want, give me 20 fast strokes you dirty pervert.
You can get out of it though, any reply will trigger @AcceptAnswer and then you can say yes/no so it will continue again.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pepsifreak wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:56 am Line 179 in ModGeneral12 you have a flag-specific line trying to ask a question, but if you dont have the flag it just kinda breaks.
Dom: [yes] okay if that's what you want, give me 20 fast strokes you dirty pervert.
You can get out of it though, any reply will trigger @AcceptAnswer and then you can say yes/no so it will continue again.

Thanks....just in time for 4.02 :lol:

- Custom\Modules\WebCam.txt first line, added:
#StopStroking @StopStroking
- AV_ModGeneral12.txt created line 178 with:
@NotFlag(av_fetish_rough) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_Jump37)
- Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt
Line 183: Missed a ], should be [8] @RT(Better not take any chances...smart thinking,.....
Line 184: "give" instead of "#Give"

EDIT: Damn, sorry about all the "in your" (and not "on your") I put in the scripts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this was 70% of your fixes :whistle:

Anyway, I already fixed, but I checked every fix before with winmerge.

A few things I didn't change, like:
@NullResponse on a line with just a @Wait(), where a beat it's playing. In this case, I want the image to change.
I think 1 or 2 cases, you merged 2 lines in 1. I like to keep the lines as short as possible

But was really just few cases like that, and I think one CBTtask where i put a @Flag before, and a @YesResponse on your and not on mine, and I dont remember why I removed that anymore. (and all the your/youre errors are from some text I copy/past, not my fault :lol: )

I will release a version 4.1 with all that fixes, so everyone playing please report any bug ASAP, so I can include the fixes with the 4.1
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 am
pepsifreak wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:56 am Line 179 in ModGeneral12 you have a flag-specific line trying to ask a question, but if you dont have the flag it just kinda breaks.

Thanks....just in time for 4.02 :lol:

- Custom\Modules\WebCam.txt first line, added:
#StopStroking @StopStroking
- AV_ModGeneral12.txt created line 178 with:
@NotFlag(av_fetish_rough) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_Jump37)
- Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt
Line 183: Missed a ], should be [8] @RT(Better not take any chances...smart thinking,.....
Line 184: "give" instead of "#Give"

EDIT: Damn, sorry about all the "in your" (and not "on your") I put in the scripts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this was 70% of your fixes :whistle:

Anyway, I already fixed, but I checked every fix before with winmerge.

A few things I didn't change, like:
@NullResponse on a line with just a @Wait(), where a beat it's playing. In this case, I want the image to change.
I think 1 or 2 cases, you merged 2 lines in 1. I like to keep the lines as short as possible

But was really just few cases like that, and I think one CBTtask where i put a @Flag before, and a @YesResponse on your and not on mine, and I dont remember why I removed that anymore. (and all the your/youre errors are from some text I copy/past, not my fault :lol: )

I will release a version 4.1 with all that fixes, so everyone playing please report any bug ASAP, so I can include the fixes with the 4.1
Some things like the combining lines might not even be a problem anymore, I just remember them resulting in empty lines that felt weird so that was my fix.
Admittedly the lone @YesResponse is something I added, I just happened to read the line going through and thought it might fit. Sorry haha

And it's nice to know the webcam thing was just missing a StopStroking, it showed up during my session and I got really confused thinking something broke/skipped and the logs didn't have answers.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 8:57 pm loop bug at the end
This is hard.

The vocab missing I removed now, but I think the problem here is because I put all the Harry2Stroke modules together, and some @Goto() jumps to another module, because have the same name. EX: (Rocket_man) appears in at least 2 modules

I think I will need to keep all the modules in separated files, so this dont happens. But I dont want to mix with mine (to keep a better control of errors). I will see what I can do...
Thanks for the report.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

When running the setup script it asks you to enable cbt and says that it will suppress that content based on your options in the script itself.

I did what it said and I'm still getting cbt content...
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello,
Sorry for the bad english.

My problem ist that I can not play "WEBM" files. Tease-AI say it can not play this.

What must I do to use this files in HOT ?

HOT is so nice I LOVE IT !!!!

P. S. : I whas happy when pee and bludder-play whas in the HOT !!
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Bonsai50 wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 pm Hello,

My problem ist that I can not play "WEBM" files. Tease-AI say it can not play this.

Have you installed K-Lite codec pack? Fixed everything for me.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Gormur wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 4:33 pm
Bonsai50 wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 12:21 pm Hello,

Have you installed K-Lite codec pack? Fixed everything for me.
Thank you I will install this !!
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

I recently started over with v4.0 and holy shit she is on fire. And everything is working so flawless now! I really appreciate your effort. Good work and thank you :-)

(I miss the tagged taunts tho.)