[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Derpsel
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 3.1.2

Post by Derpsel »

It sounds like it's coming along greatly.

Will this be version 4.0?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Derpsel wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 2:43 pm It sounds like it's coming along greatly.

Will this be version 4.0?
Yes, I think there will be enough changes and new features to be v4.0
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:20 am PS: I just noted one thing about the Glitters. The Contact2 is the nice one on the settings. I use the Contact1 like that. I am almost sure this was changed at some point. But in general, all 3 are "not very nice" at some point. :lol:
You can define those descriptions differently for each Personality. In your main House of Tease folder, go to Apps\Glitter\ and then edit (or create if need be) Contact_Descriptions.txt. The first line in that txt file is for the description of Contact 1, the second line for Contact 2 and the third line for Contact 3.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

1885 wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 am
avatarbr wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:20 am PS: I just noted one thing about the Glitters. The Contact2 is the nice one on the settings. I use the Contact1 like that. I am almost sure this was changed at some point. But in general, all 3 are "not very nice" at some point. :lol:
You can define those descriptions differently for each Personality. In your main House of Tease folder, go to Apps\Glitter\ and then edit (or create if need be) Contact_Descriptions.txt. The first line in that txt file is for the description of Contact 1, the second line for Contact 2 and the third line for Contact 3.
Oh...that is cool. But I was thinking in the others, who setup the girsl thinking on the personalities in the description and finding out in HoT, it's not the same. I should put some warning, so they can change the Glitters.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

Hey all, I'm not sure I understand the intructions for how to install House of Tease exactly. Can someone give me a play by play of how it's done. I haven't used TeaseAI in a while, so I'm currently setting the base version up, but I really love the sound of House of Tease and I'd love to try it. Thanks.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pissy-boy wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am Hey all, I'm not sure I understand the intructions for how to install House of Tease exactly. Can someone give me a play by play of how it's done. I haven't used TeaseAI in a while, so I'm currently setting the base version up, but I really love the sound of House of Tease and I'd love to try it. Thanks.
Open the Tease AI folder, and you will see the Scripts, Images, Audio and Video folders

You need to put the 'House of Tease' folder (from the zip) inside the '\Tease AI\Scripts\' folder (will be like that Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease)

The media folders (from the other zip), you need to put the same way its on the zip file. Ex: Tease AI\Images\av_imagens

Select House Of Tease in the Personality menu and you are ready to go (Just say "Hi" in the chat.

The "Setup file for Crushes and fetishes" its a single script you should run before start. You can run that from any folder (make sure House of Tease its selected in the personalities menu). Just select "Debug - Run Script" in the menu.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by androgyme »

Ah, that makes sense now. I didn't realise there was another zip file to download. *facepalm*

Thanks for the help!
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I was running the setup script, but when she asks me if I'm into bondage I say 'no' and then I get an error:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Kristycookie wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 4:39 pm I was running the setup script, but when she asks me if I'm into bondage I say 'no' and then I get an error:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Damn...

You can open the file in any text editor and look at the line 40, and remove this part "@Goto(av_quest_03)" to fix.

I will replace the file later (not on my PC with TeaseAI now)

EDIT: Updated the link for the file.

https://mega.nz/#!hYowATKL!W3qAP3HS2kEx ... iLzps3Qx2o
Tied-And-Tried
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): YES MY FREAKING HOT WIFE
Sub/Slave(s): I'M HER SLUT BOY

Post by Tied-And-Tried »

Yesterday i ran house of tease for the first time. it ran mostly well after setting everything up until it started a script for gltter due to me forgetting to put a photo set for each glitter person. no big deal. so i disabled all of the glitter scripts, and tried running it again, now every time i run it after saying hello it will respond with the first line and load the first photo of the mistress' slide show, then will immediately crash with the 'did teaseai crashed?' message in the chat.

Edit: directly after posting this i tried again this time i responded no the the crash message, then pressed the (lazy ui thing) let me stop, then the script started back up a few lines in. i have no clue if there is any relation to the glitter thing
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Tied-And-Tried wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:12 pm Yesterday i ran house of tease for the first time. it ran mostly well after setting everything up until it started a script for gltter due to me forgetting to put a photo set for each glitter person. no big deal. so i disabled all of the glitter scripts, and tried running it again, now every time i run it after saying hello it will respond with the first line and load the first photo of the mistress' slide show, then will immediately crash with the 'did teaseai crashed?' message in the chat.

Edit: directly after posting this i tried again this time i responded no the the crash message, then pressed the (lazy ui thing) let me stop, then the script started back up a few lines in. i have no clue if there is any relation to the glitter thing
Oh, this message its for when TeaseAI freeze or you close the app without going till the end. It's a simple check for a flag created in the start of a session, and deleted only in the final of the session (after cum or denial). This help put you in the same place of the session if teaseAI crashed (Decreasing the time of the session, keeping some temp flags and skiping the greetings)

So, if that flag exist, that message will appear. You can respond no, and everything will start normaly.
Tied-And-Tried
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tied-And-Tried »

avatarbr wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:02 am
Tied-And-Tried wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:12 pm Yesterday i ran house of tease for the first time. it ran mostly well after setting everything up until it started a script for gltter due to me forgetting to put a photo set for each glitter person. no big deal. so i disabled all of the glitter scripts, and tried running it again, now every time i run it after saying hello it will respond with the first line and load the first photo of the mistress' slide show, then will immediately crash with the 'did teaseai crashed?' message in the chat.

Oh, this message its for when TeaseAI freeze or you close the app without going till the end. It's a simple check for a flag created in the start of a session, and deleted only in the final of the session (after cum or denial). This help put you in the same place of the session if teaseAI crashed (Decreasing the time of the session, keeping some temp flags and skiping the greetings)

So, if that flag exist, that message will appear. You can respond no, and everything will start normaly.
oh! well thats actually really nice! thank you. so if i run through till the end of the session the next session should run normal?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Tied-And-Tried wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 am

oh! well thats actually really nice! thank you. so if i run through till the end of the session the next session should run normal?
Yes, that flag should be deleted at the end. But I suggest you to enable the glitters, some modules are mixed with teases with Glitters and teases only with the dome (there are 4 teases/module file).

Plus, there are a few rare cases where the glitter can appear at ramdom (not sure if this is already in v3, or will be in v4)
Tied-And-Tried
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tied-And-Tried »

avatarbr wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 1:39 am
Tied-And-Tried wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 am

Yes, that flag should be deleted at the end. But I suggest you to enable the glitters, some modules are mixed with teases with Glitters and teases only with the dome (there are 4 teases/module file).

Plus, there are a few rare cases where the glitter can appear at ramdom (not sure if this is already in v3, or will be in v4)
i actually did after running once more and encountering a glitter script. thanks both for quick replies and a great tease personality!
Derpsel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Derpsel »

V4 coming soon? :D