[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 3.02 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:Hi Avatar!
Once again you do amazing work!
Had a lot of fun reading through your personality and as usual i'm baffled by the details you put into it :-D
It also gave me a few ideas for Spicy so thank you for those!
Thanks,
Take a look at the "Crash Detect system". I think every Personality should have something like that.

----------

Now, I would like to share a thought:

I am in a dead end for future releases. There not too much to make unless creating new Modules/Links/Taunts. But I had a idea.

If you played the Miss Blue personality, you saw the really unique start the author created. Looks like a real conversation with someone you already knew where you need to type the correct things to go to the "kinky" part. I really liked the idea you start talking with a old friend, and ended being teasing for her.

My idea is create a more real personality for the domme. A background story. Something like a job (or a college student), activities, etc. I would use the Links (where you get some time to cool off) to quickly tell that stories.

Some examples:

- She is a college student and tells you she have a test this week. Next week (TeaseAI can keep dates), she will tell you if she passed or not. Detecting the ate, she can say she is on school holiday, etc.

- She can tell you she goes at the movies with contact1 and watched a new movie and comment something about the movie (with a file upgrade, we can do this with a movie just released).

- She can says she is doing a lot of extra hour on work...some time later, she says she got a promotion

Some of the things can affect the session (extra hour reduce the session duration, promotion or pass test increase mood, etc). But the idea is just to give the impression of a real person talking to you

A advanced idea is create "Stories Packs" to people create your own backstory, like the college student, the nurse, the gamer, etc.

The problem is, this idea is hard to implement, will include almost nothing to the Teases/Games and can conflict with personal backstories from the user. And I dont know if people care about that

Anyway, its just a idea (I dont know how to implement yet or if its possible the way I want) and I would like to know what other people think about this.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

genome231 wrote:Hi Avatar!
Once again you do amazing work!
Had a lot of fun reading through your personality and as usual i'm baffled by the details you put into it :-D
It also gave me a few ideas for Spicy so thank you for those!
Thanks,
Take a look at the "Crash Detect system". I think every Personality should have something like that.
Hi!

Will do that.

Regarding your thoughts.
I have been thinking about something similar but different ;)
I've grown very fond of variables in the usage of:
Merits which in my case represents how happy the domme is with you.
I like personality systems based on variables because they can change due to input and actions from the user but also simply because the domme has "bad" day - the point is that it is changable over time and hopefully not in a predictive manner.

Now imagine if you had other variables and not just merits:
Maybe "Lust" was another: A variable that slowly rises until some event occurs, maybe she had a lover last night, maybe she masturbated to your suffering last night. If her lust is very low, is she even in a mood to play? Let you cum? Or is she so horny that you might be in for the stroking of your life!

Again I kinda like variables because they have an interval that flags doesn't have which is either on or not.
This allows for changes due to sub actions/input and/or from "story telling events".
Having 4-7 variables setting the personality of the domme suddenly makes her rather complicated and in some way less predictable.

This is something I have been working on a little with Spicy.
The last fun thing about variables are that if you have enough or your personality is big enough (House of Tease is massive!!)
They can actually provide surprises for you even though you wrote the damn thing :lol:

Hope I might inspired something?

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:
Hi!

Will do that.

Regarding your thoughts.
I have been thinking about something similar but different ;)
I've grown very fond of variables in the usage of:
Merits which in my case represents how happy the domme is with you.
I like personality systems based on variables because they can change due to input and actions from the user but also simply because the domme has "bad" day - the point is that it is changable over time and hopefully not in a predictive manner.
Hey,

I tried something like that with 3 variables, but I did not go too deep. Another problem is the ramdom part. I can put a response for when some variable is active, but its not 100% you will get that response (but there are a chance at least).

But its a good idea to use this with the backgrond.

I just dont want to get a huge impact in the session, just small things. Like, you get her in a bad day when you are in a free day to play. I know this would get more realism, but sometimes people have limited free time to play.

Another idea I had is to make the background simple, but with user inputs. Creating a Setup file where you are asked a few questions (You like sports, games, music, etc?) and use this in the background. EX:

She says "Sunday I listened a #Var[YourBand] song on spotify and got horny because I remembered you did not cum in our last session" (Dont know if TeaseAI can remember if you came in the last session)

This could help to build a personality from someone you would have a relationship.

To be honest, after write this I am optimistic about this path. I will try something tonight.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 3.03 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote:
1- Glitter repeats stroke taunts twice. Also glitter ends session.

2- av_fetish_rough) tease your cock and balls

3- Also no taunts on hold
Thanks for the bug reports.

1 - Yeah, I dont created too many taunts for the Glitters. Did not wanted to use the Domme taunts. I will see if I can implement more to avoid repeats (Or usemore @RandomText).

But should not end the session with the glitter anymore. I added 20 (I think) minutes to the session when a Glitter takes control and removed after the domme is back. How many minutes you put in your Stroke range?

Anyway, I will see if I can put some verification in the end script to see if the domme is in the chat.

2- Probably some doubla flag, I will check

3 - I will check too. Was a Glitter or the domme? Sometimes I got this error too...something related with the group in that file.

Well, next fix will be 3.1 because I created some more content for HoT (some new modules and Links)
RoR
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RoR »

hi. sorry for stupid qestion. how to start this programm. i download and unzeep HouseOftease_V303 and Media_V3. dont know how to start :(
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

RoR wrote:hi. sorry for stupid qestion. how to start this programm. i download and unzeep HouseOftease_V303 and Media_V3. dont know how to start :(
You need Tease AI to run.

Check here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

the program crashed last time i played (version 3.02). what info do you need to find the bug? i don't really understand the code in tease ai but looking at the log it seems like it crashed right after it exited AV_RND01.txt and re-entered LinksRamdom4.txt. the last text before the crash was:
Spoiler: show
02:42 Mistress: We will learn the Ruined Orgasm correctly.
02:42 Mistress: I will tease my toy into a state where the cum simply spills over and flows out smoothly.
02:42 Mistress: You will completely relax and let go completely.
02:42 Mistress: I know, the "Ruined Release" is not easy
02:42 Mistress: So don't be disappointed if you can't achieve it today.
02:42 Mistress: We will keep practising.
02:43 Mistress: I want you to think about me stroking you, Me
02:43 Mistress: I love that you're doing this for me
02:44 Mistress: God I love watching you do this
02:44 Mistress: I love watching your aching cock disappear into your hand...
02:44 Mistress: Then thrusting back out again.
02:45 Mistress: I want to be the one thing... that you always need
02:45 Mistress: I want you to rely on me
02:45 Mistress: I want you to depend on me
02:46 Mistress: You have no idea what you just let yourself in for.
02:46 Mistress: I hope you're ready for some domination.
02:46 Mistress: I'm in control of that cock of yours right now.
02:46 Mistress: So, don't touch it.
02:47 Mistress: Not until you're allowed to.
02:47 Mistress: Now then, I want you to start feeling your balls.
02:47 Mistress: Nice and gently.
02:47 Mistress: Now slap them.
02:47 Me: Yes Mistress
02:47 Mistress: You heard me, slap your testicles.
02:47 Mistress: Ok, keep going, and this time, try to do it like a man, not a little bitch.
02:47 Mistress: Oh good little slave.
02:47 Mistress: Uh, I didn't say stop.
02:47 Mistress: Oh this is starting to hurt isn't it?
02:47 Mistress: Ok take a breath.
02:47 Mistress: I bet you want to start pleasuring yourself now don't you.
02:47 Mistress: Well, not yet
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

lestrian wrote:the program crashed last time i played (version 3.02). what info do you need to find the bug? i don't really understand the code in tease ai but looking at the log it seems like it crashed right after it exited AV_RND01.txt and re-entered LinksRamdom4.txt. the last text before the crash was:
Yeah, that is the information I need to find the error.

But I could not ound any problem there. Everything ran like should:
LinksRamdom4 called a stroke session
a taunt called the AV_RND01 MiniScript
The miniscript ran till the end, should go back to the Stroke part.

Can you open the /Custom/MiniScripts/AV_RND01.txt file and see if there are a @StartStroking before the @End line?

If not, could be just a TeaseAI error. At least, the Crash Detection works for you?

operwt wrote:
2 where I can set stroke range?
3 was a glitter
Settings - Ranges - Taunt Cyrcle min and max.

But its ok, I fixed that problem in other way. Now, the end script will check if the Domme is in chat.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

avatarbr wrote:Can you open the /Custom/MiniScripts/AV_RND01.txt file and see if there are a @StartStroking before the @End line?
well i have since upgraded to 3.03 but no, that line is not there. the last two lines are in that file are
Well, not yet
@End
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

lestrian wrote:
avatarbr wrote:Can you open the /Custom/MiniScripts/AV_RND01.txt file and see if there are a @StartStroking before the @End line?
well i have since upgraded to 3.03 but no, that line is not there. the last two lines are in that file are
Well, not yet
@End
OK, thanks...so, should be a TeaseAI problem (or something I cant see).

Sometimes happens to me too, this is why I created the Crash Detect.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi avatar!

I did a lot of testing with this a few months ago and for reasons I was never able to figure out.
Miniscript seems to just sometimes crash when used inside stroketaunts.
On the other hand, callreturn never gave any crashes (unless ofc they contained bugs)
So I would recommend switching to callreturns :)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote:
Domme decides based on level (level 5-5)
OK, maybe you are getting a stroke range longer enough to make the session ends before the time added avoid that. Good to know, the new format can prevent this.
Thanks for the info.

genome231 wrote:Hi avatar!

I did a lot of testing with this a few months ago and for reasons I was never able to figure out.
Miniscript seems to just sometimes crash when used inside stroketaunts.
On the other hand, callreturn never gave any crashes (unless ofc they contained bugs)
So I would recommend switching to callreturns :)

Best regards
Genome
Hey,

to be honest, I only got errors when I tried use a @StarStroking in a MiniScript. But I will keep a eye on this. If more people get this crash I can change that.

thanks.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

If someone has more bugs to report, please post here this week.

I want to release the version 3.1 (with some new content included), and would be great to release with "all" bug fixes.

About that release, I tried to keep track on all the changes I made for people who personalize files know what they need to change/download, but some small things can escape.
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

Just an idea.....

Mistress shows you two pics and you have to guess which one she likes more.

If you're right you get to stroke....maybe edge. Something enjoyable.

If you're wrong....then cock/ball/nipple punishment.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

closetwanker wrote:Just an idea.....

Mistress shows you two pics and you have to guess which one she likes more.

If you're right you get to stroke....maybe edge. Something enjoyable.

If you're wrong....then cock/ball/nipple punishment.
Hm...first I thought this could be just a 50/50 chance, but gave me a idea. She could show you some pictures on the session ant tell you if she like or not. After some time/sessions, this game could run.

The only problem is, I can only do that with predetermined pics, not with online or user pics. I will see...