[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0.1 - RELEASED

Post by pepsifreak »

For "glitter actually matters", the way I imagine it would be the "fake" scripted glitter being run silently at any point, along with the temp flag that will be picked up later after some time has passed (or at the start and end of a module) to allow the glitter convo to "play out". The idea could be extended to making you "pay attention" to the glitter chat by asking about something that was said or even a secret code/phrase that will reward you.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

2 problems found in AV_ModGeneral23.txt:

Line 250:
Or do you want more? @Timeout(5gre34es)

This leads to an index out of range exception (crash), the time in seconds for the timeout command is missing, should be i.e.:
Or do you want more? @Timeout(60, 5gre34es)

Line 128:
[edge] That's how I like my slave. @MoodUp

It waits forever when edge is typed, I guess the problem could be because 'edge' is kind of 'reserved word'.
Can lead to something like this:
09:32 Domme Name: Now tell me, what do you want?
09:33 Sub Name: edge
09:37 Sub Name: nothing_has_happend
09:37 Domme Name: A simple yes or no will suffice stroker Sub Name?
09:37 Sub Name: yes
09:37 Domme Name: Yes or no stroker? Sub Name?
09:38 Sub Name: no
09:38 Domme Name: YES or NO Sub Name? Sub Name?
09:38 Sub Name: edge
09:38 Sub Name: cum
09:38 Domme Name: Too bad slave, will not happen
09:38 Domme Name: And I will let you edge even more..
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Thanks, I fixed those bugs in 5.0.2.
The [edge] part really don't work, I needed to change the text to get a yes/no response. :huh:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, I started to work in something and want to share the ideas (and make sure I dont forget :lol: )

First, I dont wanted to make "normal" modules from that "memory" part. Instead, I will create a unique modular tease ( I will abuse of the @RT use to avoid repetition), where each part will be called if the user typed the correct line.

that way, I can create something specific to respond to what the user said, to make it count for real, so the Domme can test the limits.

How this will work?

I will get a few responses and create a specific line (will use a vocabulary file with the other responses to get a ramdom one, so no one will know if the "memory" part its triggered) and set 2 new flags:
- 1 will be unique to the Memory trigger, like @SetFlag(MemoryActive)
- 1 will be specific for what the user typed. like @SetFlag(UserSaid_IamHorny).

So, a response can trigger that, or just stay how it is now.

After a Module ends, in the AV_Link.txt file and before the actual link its called, a @Flag(MemoryActive) will call a file where:
- the first time, will have a 20-25% chance to start the module
- Second time 30-40%, and go on...till 100%

Why? For variation. With more user inputs, more chances to get a more complex module, but you don't need to type everything in 1 cicle. The chances will increase after 2 or 3 cicles, and maybe you already triggered 2 or 3 responses.
When the module runs, will check for all of that, and call the corresponding parts.

One example, if user said "use me" and "hurt me", 2 parts of the module will be called and run something with these themes.
I will try to use the fetish flags too. And will try to use all the @ResponseYes(good)(bad) @ResponseNo(good)(bad) collected in the session (there is a lot and its easy to track, since all call those response files).

I am thinking in calling a specific module inside that "memory module" than have something related with the user input, but there are so many modules and I dont know if I will have patience to check.

I will need help with the text of the start part of that module, so the domme say something about what you typed. :innocent:

One thing I still dont know, if this will be just a extra module or a deviation of the session. Or, if will be only 1 extra 5 minutes module running outside the normal cicle, or a 20 minutes of content outside the normal cicle.

EDIT: I forgot. Someone said something about the Domme dont remebering she denied/ruined/etc you last session. I want to add that, at least to she say something in the start of the next session. Maybe add something after a while, like if she denial you 3x in a row, she can propose to ruin you in the next 2 sessions(or let all the 3 glitter ruin you, maybe could be in the middle of the session) to ensure a orgasm in the next one.

Another small thing (really small), make some very specific responses activing a few taunts, like if you say "i love you" once, one day she can say "you still love me?" (better after a @CBT command ) :lol: Could be removed if you say "no", and a new response used if you say "i love you" again.

That would be splited in 2 categories: permanent and temporary. That "i love you" would be a permanent, a "I am so horny" triggering a "are you still horny after that?" would be temporary (only for that session)
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

I have a question ! How can I say HOT that I came without permission?
I often do not endure it as long as Domme wants it?

When I type cum/came = nothing from her !

Thank you for help !
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bonsai50 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 pm I have a question ! How can I say HOT that I came without permission?
I often do not endure it as long as Domme wants it?

When I type cum/came = nothing from her !

Thank you for help !
There is a response for: [had an orgasm,i came,i orgasm]

It should trigger a few scripts.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I'm working on adapting BlackJerk(and my future scripts) to all current personalities.(right now they are designed to work perfectly with Wicked Tease but they won't work in Spicy, since you can't add Modules)
Now I have a problem: your module has 4 slots for 4 different modules but I have only one module to add. In the other 3 slots can I just put a @Goto(slot1) or do I have to do something different?

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:52 pm I'm working on adapting BlackJerk(and my future scripts) to all current personalities.(right now they are designed to work perfectly with Wicked Tease but they won't work in Spicy, since you can't add Modules)
Now I have a problem: your module has 4 slots for 4 different modules but I have only one module to add. In the other 3 slots can I just put a @Goto(slot1) or do I have to do something different?

You can use @Goto, but this will make BlackJerk more frequent to run (4x). If you don't have other teases to add in this file, you can put @RamdomModule (not sure if this is the correct command) to make TeaseAI run another module.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:59 pm You can use @Goto, but this will make BlackJerk more frequent to run (4x). If you don't have other teases to add in this file, you can put @RamdomModule (not sure if this is the correct command) to make TeaseAI run another module.
Exactly, @RandomModule/Link commands were inserted thinking to these kind of situations where you might need to do something completely random without the need to write complex scripts/codes to make it do that....just use that command and it will be like you just finished a stroking cycle again and she decides what module to play
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

All right, thanks, everybody!
:wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

UPDATE:

I did a lot of things in the "Memory Update" already.

- A few dialogues can trigger small modules where the domme will remember what you said and act according (mood can have influence). I still want to check more to include.
- She now recognizes when you say the name of one of your Crushes or a Glitter. Not bad mood can give you a little treat.
- A few responses can make a specific line trigger at some point, like she remembered you said that. In a response file, not all responses will trigget that, to keep the randomness.
- I tried to reduce the times where "she forget"you are kneeling or with balls tied. Since 99% of time I used a #Vocab file to that, I included the flags inside.

My goal is, even with ramdom modules and links running, some type of continuity happens, even if a single domme line remembering what happened or what you said.

But here start the problem. I need to check every module to find important parts to include, and I really don't think I will spend that much time doing that.

So, if anyone remember any particular tease where you think would be good to her remember, please share here.

Something like, you got Risky Pick at some point, so she will remember you edged a lot. I would not edit all the modules to remove a few edges in that case, but I can include a line where sha says "I know you edged a lot today, but I don't care, you edge more" or "If you can't edge now, I think we need to play Risky Pick again today".
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
So, I've been playing with HoT for a while but, after what happened last night, I think it's time I give my feedback.

:w00t: :love:
Congratulations! It's well written, it has good dialogues and it's very balanced: it has the right mix of stroking, edging and rest time.
And then you have extras like camgirls(I had two sessions with camgirls, really nicely done), positions(I wonder what I can do with Positions Points? DON'T TELL ME! Small question: can I ask her to explain the positions again? I forgot which sound is for kneeling, which is for standing...), training(yesterday she mentioned phase 2 and I thought: "Phase 2? What will she make me do?" DON'T TELL ME!), the crushes...
So, every time I start a session I don't know what's gonna happen, everything seems real and at the end of a session(especially if she denies me) I want to start another one; it's becoming addictive. You should probably write that in the first post: WARNING: CAN BE ADDICTIVE :-D

To give you an example of how good your work is(at least in my opinion...) let me tell you what happened last night.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to make an experiment: I will cum only if she(=HoT) says so. I haven't cum in the last two weeks, so yesterday I was hoping to get a release; instead, after 80 minutes of teasing and 22 edges in an hour she said: "No cumming for you. Too bad, so sad. Better luck next time."
I was thinking: "Wait, what? You can't just say better luck next time!" But I liked it because it made seem all more real, like if it was a real Domme who doesn't care if you get to cum or not.

So I went to bed(almost 1AM) with blue balls and a semi-hard leaking cock. It usually takes me a while to fall asleep but yesterday, thanks to you :angry: :rant: , it took longer. Everytime a sexy thought occurred to my mind the painful feeling in my balls would increase. In the end I managed to fall asleep... But that was not the end of it...
I had a dream: It was a hot and sunny afternoon, I was laying naked in my garden with my Domme by my side edging me and crushing my balls at the same time. Then came the crushes: each one edged me two times while crushing my balls. Then they handed my cock to my Domme for the final edge. I was begging her to let me cum to relieve that feeling in my testicles; when she ordered me to cum I woke up all of a sudden, naked, my balls aching like never before and with my hand on my cock ready to explode.
I really had to control myself not to cum and make a mess in my bed. Result?
I was still denied and the ache in my balls got worse. :\'-(

So, if a computer program is able to drive you crazy like that and make you edge while asleep, well that must be a hell of a program! Congratulations!!!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I forgot to say that I've maybe found a bug or probably I haven't set something the right way.

The file is AV_EdgeBreak in Custom\AV_Scripts. She told me she would have to check my new crushes and that this could have meant a lot of edges but then she didn't make edge. Here's the chatlog:

12.21 Bobbi: Now I need to check your new crushes
12.21 Bobbi: This can be a lot of edges for you
12.21 Bobbi: Ready?
12.21 tigrotto: Yes Mistress <<< where are the edges?
12.21 Bobbi: Just ache for me now tigrotto <<< where are the edges?
12.21 Bobbi: Wow, that was harsh lol

Yesterday, if I remember correctly, was the first time I played with the crushes for some time(probably she made me edge for one of them once or twice, but nothing more) and it was the first time I heard about these new crushes.
What are these new crushes?(Please, try to not explain too much if you can. I don't want to spoil the fun) Where/when do I set them?

I checked the script but I don't have flags AV_Know_50,..., AV_Know_59 and variables AV_Persona50,...,AV_Persona59 in my System folder and folders av_imagens\10,...,av_imagens\19 are empty.

Can you help me please?
Thanks! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Thanks for the feedback....

It's fun to see how HoT works for people who don't know what can happens :lol:

I need to make a few things about what you said (to be honest, I forgot that :whistle: ), but you will not lose any progress.
tigrotto wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:49 pm
Yesterday, if I remember correctly, was the first time I played with the crushes for some time(probably she made me edge for one of them once or twice, but nothing more) and it was the first time I heard about these new crushes.
What are these new crushes?(Please, try to not explain too much if you can. I don't want to spoil the fun) Where/when do I set them?
I don't remember if I created something where she explain that, but you only need to type "I have a new crush" ("New crush" should be the trigger) and she will ask her name and say the folder where you need to put the pictures. You can add 10 more crushes.

They will not be so used like the 4 main crushes, but you will get some new things, like that one you said (I think she should say something about no more crushes)

------
In another note, I think I need to change how the MissBlue integration works. While I liked how it's break the normal cycle, I am getting various MissBlue modules in a row to often to be ramdom.

I think the fact the MB Modules don't have a @StopStroking command (what must be the reason why you go back to stroking after the module), makes TeaseAI return to the same module after that. Will only stop when all 4 modules already ran, and the @RamdomModule actives. This is bad because the Link file have a lot of checks to do, included the new Memomy system.

I will add the @StopStroking to the modules (and remove from the original MB modules)*, should still works like now, but will keep the normal cycle.

* easier way, just added a @NullResponse @RandomLink after the @CallReturn.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 pm Thanks for the feedback....

It's fun to see how HoT works for people who don't know what can happens :lol:
You're welcome!
I'll find a way to return the favor... :devil:
avatarbr wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 pm I don't remember if I created something where she explain that, but you only need to type "I have a new crush" ("New crush" should be the trigger) and she will ask her name and say the folder where you need to put the pictures. You can add 10 more crushes.

They will not be so used like the 4 main crushes, but you will get some new things, like that one you said (I think she should say something about no more crushes)
Ok thanks for the explanation. I'll make a good use of that.
By the way, I fixed the problem I mentioned yesterday in AV_EdgeBreak so, if you don't have the new crushes, you will move to the end skipping that part.
If you want to use the file for HoT 5.0.3 feel free to do it.

Bye!
Attachments
AV_EdgeBreak fixed.zip
(1.59 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Last edited by tigrotto on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.