[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 7.0

Post by avatarbr »

Eylir wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:17 pm Hello,

Not sure if it s a problem with hot or just tai as long as I only run hot but I have a problem with some video (likely webm file ?) sometime the video will just not start / load without error message, it's usually when displaying a video while holding the edge. If i just load a video manualy and play it, move to the end and eveything continue without error. Other video works just fine.

I also run into a problem with a game where she should play video (so It might be related) with a censor bar, the bar actually appear and move along, the Dom continue to display some taunting message but there is not video playing and the apps seems just stuck and don't respond to any command, even the safeword one. I have never configure anything video related in tai as long as I actually don't have any on my computer maybe that's the problem ? is there a way to disable any script related to video other then the one downloaded from the first page ?

The first problem, I think I had something like that after some windows update. There is a window popup? I remember you need to check a box there to make it play automatic. Plus, make sure you have some codec pack installed, like k-lite codec (you can get it from ninite.com)

The second one, you would need to search for all @PlayVideo commands in all files. The better alternative is just include some videos (if you dont want to download any, just include the webm folder from HoT). Settings- video tab.
Eylir
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eylir »

Thanks installing the klite pack fixed the problem ... weird as long as I could read the video outside tai
Anafake22
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Anafake22 »

Hello Avatarbr.I have question about orgasm control flag , how does it work? because i cant tell if mine is glitched or no
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Anafake22 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:01 pm Hello Avatarbr.I have question about orgasm control flag , how does it work? because i cant tell if mine is glitched or no
I think this will just trigger some lines/scripts parts, but if you say you did cum outside of a session, she will not be happy.

Will trigger MissBlue (if you are using the files) parts about that too, since is the same flag. You can check if its enabled by looking at the flag(pthevCompleteControlYES) in the system folder.
karthorn13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by karthorn13 »

I guess i should add this here too. Not trying to spam forums or nothing just trying to share my work for this HOT scripting because i loved it so much. The idea of the crushs get's me crazy while playing around with TD.....

So I made a nother ending module where it uses your secret crush.... mainly b/c this audio tease i listened to one day sounding just like mine...i mean just like. For you probably won't but eh here's to hope right.

anyways

Give it a go.....

Audio files needed to be put in Tease AI\Audio folder:
https://mega.nz/file/K0cRQarS#hXS5MMNwo ... fbkSrYHV0E

Scripts are here, with a redeme for where to put them and the audio files.
https://github.com/karthorn/houseofteasedlc
Jimmy_McSkittles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jimmy_McSkittles »

I've been having this problem with audio files. I don't know if it is with House of tease or TeaseAI in general. It will play a sound like bell or cane ext.
1.PNG
1.PNG (11.65 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
But the file is missing. Is there an audio file I need to download from somewhere else. I downloaded the audio file from HoT and put it in the audio/tease folder location
3.PNG
3.PNG (40.86 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
the audio folder location
2.PNG
2.PNG (44.95 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
and in the audio/system just incase some of the flags point to the wrong places. I also copied and renamed similar files and put them in those same folders but still nothing
4.PNG
4.PNG (43.62 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
I must be missing something obvious since I am the only person with this problem.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I just checked here, and the file 'cane.mp3' is from Miss Blue (from the MissBlu integration in HoT). I imagined people would have both personalities installed. Sorry about that.

Put that file on 'Audio\MissBlue' folder and should work. To be safe, you can download all the audio files from here: https://mega.nz/#!JbYgWKbY!-lJhwixUN4gs ... fmpkL-rJLc (it's only 5 audio files)
Jimmy_McSkittles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jimmy_McSkittles »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:22 am I just checked here, and the file 'cane.mp3' is from Miss Blue (from the MissBlu integration in HoT). I imagined people would have both personalities installed. Sorry about that.

Put that file on 'Audio\MissBlue' folder and should work. To be safe, you can download all the audio files from here: https://mega.nz/#!JbYgWKbY!-lJhwixUN4gs ... fmpkL-rJLc (it's only 5 audio files)
Thanks I figured it was something simple that I was missing.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

I have a question, after looking under the settings menu, under the scripts tab i noticed that there are a lot of scripts that say "All requirements not met!" but after reading the requirements I feel like i have properly set up all the requirements.

am i missing something?

for instance under AV_ModFetish4
*Cock Torture must be enabled*
*Ball Torture must be enabled*
*Images in LocalImage Tages.txt tagged with: @TagStrapon*
*At least one URL File selected*

this is just one example out of many Modules that say all requirements not met

most if not all of these have either or both the *Images in LocalImage Tages.txt tagged with: @TagStrapon*
*At least one URL File selected* requirements.

so i am wondering if it has something to do with the way i have my images set up? or that i have the "OFFLINE MODE" toggled to the ON position?

any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Also this is for both HOT and MissBlue
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi!
smargerbarg wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:07 pm but after reading the requirements I feel like i have properly set up all the requirements.
I took just a quick look at the source code, and I have the impression that this function is not up to date,... and strange anyway (i.e.it lists all requirements - well, not all - and if one of them is not given, you get that warning, it doesn't says which requirement is missing).
For me it's always these two:
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

I could investigate that problem some more, but I think it's not important, and I have more important things on my todo-list so maybe some day I could give it a shot, ... until then:
Just ignore it. :-)
(avatarbr posted the requirements you need for this personality, make sure you match them, that is what is important to run this personality).
or that i have the "OFFLINE MODE" toggled to the ON position?
That shouldn't be a problem.

Best greetings,
markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:46 pm Hi!
smargerbarg wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:07 pm but after reading the requirements I feel like i have properly set up all the requirements.
I took just a quick look at the source code, and I have the impression that this function is not up to date,... and strange anyway (i.e.it lists all requirements - well, not all - and if one of them is not given, you get that warning, it doesn't says which requirement is missing).
For me it's always these two:
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

I could investigate that problem some more, but I think it's not important, and I have more important things on my todo-list so maybe some day I could give it a shot, ... until then:
Just ignore it. :-)
(avatarbr posted the requirements you need for this personality, make sure you match them, that is what is important to run this personality).
or that i have the "OFFLINE MODE" toggled to the ON position?
That shouldn't be a problem.

Best greetings,
markus
I think I remember 1885 talking about that problem some time ago. Not sure what was, should not be a problem.

TBH, I am almost removing all the @CBT commands from HoT and replacing with the audio files. I really dislike the delay tasks have (I know it's because the response files, and HoT have a lot right now), and I like the Domme counting the 'hits'.

Offline mode is OK, since the Tumblr problem I am using the offline mode. I think there just a few taunts where will load a external image, and the Domme will talk about that specific image. Someone get that yet?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

TBH, I am almost removing all the @CBT commands from HoT and replacing with the audio files.
Sounds like a good idea. :-)

While you are at it,... it would be great if the soundfiles would have a word spoken before the 'action' starts like 'Mhh,... Ok....Let's see' or such, because it happens that I am reading 'hit your balls' and the sound already is playing while I am still reading.
Or what works for me with the old audios:

Code: Select all

@RT(Spank, hit, Smack) @RT(your, these) #Balls @Wait(1)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @PlayAudio[tease\spank\*.mp3] @Wait(12)
I really dislike the delay tasks have (I know it's because the response files, and HoT have a lot right now)
since the Tumblr problem I am using the offline mode. ... Someone get that yet?
Did you tested this version?
viewtopic.php?p=284311#p284311

The delay should be gone, while a task, it deactivates the check for the response files (of course,... if you need the possibilty to response while a task, then this is a bad solution).
The tumblr problem is solved with it.
(I didn't made a release thread for this patch because I'm still at it, I would like to add a new feature and such)

Best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:16 am
While you are at it,... it would be great if the soundfiles would have a word spoken before the 'action' starts like 'Mhh,... Ok....Let's see' or such, because it happens that I am reading 'hit your balls' and the sound already is playing while I am still reading.

Did you tested this version?
viewtopic.php?p=284311#p284311
I thought about that, but now I have too many places do edit like your example

I could edit the audios, but there a lot at the max duration (20 seconds), and this would make the script continue while the audio still play. Maybe remove some space between the numbers/hits...

I didn't test that version. I tried the new 1885 version, but got 2 problems (could be more) and needed to go back.

- Fast slideshows didnt work, and I have a lot of those (included the new themes and other modules).
- The other, I think, it's with showing image inside a vocab. file. Would afect new themes too.

So, I don't want risk other versions and find out later something didnt work anymore.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again! :wave:
avatarbr wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:06 am I didn't test that version. I tried the new 1885 version, but got 2 problems (could be more) and needed to go back.
Since I am working now on my patch, ... I am curious, to what version of TAI you went back?
- Fast slideshows didnt work, and I have a lot of those (included the new themes and other modules).
Could you post (or send via PM, whatever you prefer) some examples, so that I can test them in the context you are using these fast slideshows.
I once edited the values (the delays till next picture) ... would be easy to do that again,... what delay times you would like to have?
Or was something else wrong with those fast slideshows, besides the delays?
- The other, I think, it's with showing image inside a vocab. file. Would afect new themes too.
Something like this works for me in a vocab:

@Flag(marBlackJackOpp01) @Variable[marSBJ_OpponentClothes]=[5] @ShowImage[StripBlackJack\op01\01\*.*]
So, I don't want risk other versions and find out later something didnt work anymore.
I don't want to 'convince' you to use my patch, but I would like to use it for your personality -(updates), ... so any info would be helpful for me (and maybe for those who would like to give it a try).

Any other problems/needed features or such?

Best greetings,
Markus
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:25 pm Since I am working now on my patch, ... I am curious, to what version of TAI you went back?
Hi,
I am using the 55 Unofficial Patch.
markus wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:25 pm Could you post (or send via PM, whatever you prefer) some examples, so that I can test them in the context you are using these fast slideshows.
I once edited the values (the delays till next picture) ... would be easy to do that again,... what delay times you would like to have?
Or was something else wrong with those fast slideshows, besides the delays?
The slideshow, is the default fast, I dont put the delay:
@Slideshow(Boobs, Butt, Fast)

This just start a normal slideshow. It's not a 'game breaker' (I think there is only 1 part where you need to stroke once for every picturein the slideshow)
markus wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:25 pm Something like this works for me in a vocab:

@Flag(marBlackJackOpp01) @Variable[marSBJ_OpponentClothes]=[5] @ShowImage[StripBlackJack\op01\01\*.*]
the vocab I used have 2 parts.
First one:
@SystemMessage <Font color="green">Lilly:</Font> <Font color="black">

Second is:

</Font> @ShowImage[NotIncluded\RNDMistress\Natasha\#Var[AV_Contact5]\*.jpg]

This make a 'fake' Contact 5 line.
markus wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:25 pm I don't want to 'convince' you to use my patch, but I would like to use it for your personality -(updates), ... so any info would be helpful for me (and maybe for those who would like to give it a try).

Any other problems/needed features or such?

Best greetings,
Markus
No problem :-D

But since I am working on new thing for HoT, I don't want to check if everything will work on new versions.