[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 6.0 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

Thanks to tigrotto, I could edit the first post...
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Great work. Now the only thing missing is a Tease AI Java port :P
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Audio-video-pictorial folders also updated or download only HoT_v6 is enough ?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

sotherbee wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:05 am Audio-video-pictorial folders also updated or download only HoT_v6 is enough ?
I am almost sure you only need the new audio files included in the HoT6 download link.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0.1

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 pm
I don't remember anymore :whistle: , but typing a crush name trigger something :-D

You can type "I miss Contact2" too (you can use her name, not "contact2") :unsure:

I think there is a bug in this part?
Spoiler: show
(222fgb)
#AV_CrushMemRnd @Wait(03)
#AV_CrushMemRnd @Wait(05)
#AV_CrushMemRnd @Wait(05) @Goto(222fgb)
This seems to be a loop?
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

This update is awesome, thank you so much.

I'm really hoping at some point we can have an option to remove CBT though... because I just want guided edging
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holaba_be wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:42 am I think there is a bug in this part?
Spoiler: show
(222fgb)
#AV_CrushMemRnd @Wait(05) @Goto(222fgb)
This seems to be a loop?
No bug...this part is waiting for a "on the edge" response. There is a @EdgeMode active.

Kristycookie wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:51 pm This update is awesome, thank you so much.

I'm really hoping at some point we can have an option to remove CBT though... because I just want guided edging
Yeah, after looking at some of the MissBlue scripts, I noticed a filter to cbt (don't remember the exact code), only triggering if you enable bt in the settings.

Too late for me change everything now, but my flag system should remove almost all the cbt parts.

Another alternative, you can edit the files inside the CBT folder to something you like.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by eloelo120 »

hey,
so i was trying this AI for the first time and after some fun something ?weird? happened.

AI told me that she's going to play a video and we're going to play a red light green light game. Some more instructions were said like video will be played, and she started the game, but with some issues. Video didn't start. I didn't mind it tbh, the image of domme is enough for me, but it probably froze. It was going for 30+ minutes and i didn't know if something bugged, so i typed "i stop" or something like that, ai answered me with "ok, i guess we can stop" and then ai didn't start again.
she was answering my calls tho, e.g. when i was typing stuff like "u are beautiful" she would answer me back, after some phrase domme even said "(...) just wait before u start stroking again" and it never started the stroke part. after typing everything there, i typed "fix" and then proceed to type safe word at the end of commands but nothing happened too.

im not sure where the bug occured:
1) was it when the video didnt start? ai told me that when red light comes, she will stop the video but since the video was not playing maybe she thought its just still playing and playing and continued to play green red light until the "video" ends?
2) maybe everything was ok and this 30minutes+ red/green light game was supposed to be this long? id like to know that, cause i wasnt sure if im just playing with loop or not :D
3) was it when i typed "stop"? she didnt want to start after that.

well, sorry for long read, but these AI's are really cool and id like to have it working perfectly :love:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

eloelo120 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:33 pm hey,
so i was trying this AI for the first time and after some fun something ?weird? happened.

AI told me that she's going to play a video and we're going to play a red light green light game. Some more instructions were said like video will be played, and she started the game, but with some issues. Video didn't start. I didn't mind it tbh, the image of domme is enough for me, but it probably froze. It was going for 30+ minutes and i didn't know if something bugged, so i typed "i stop" or something like that, ai answered me with "ok, i guess we can stop" and then ai didn't start again.
she was answering my calls tho, e.g. when i was typing stuff like "u are beautiful" she would answer me back, after some phrase domme even said "(...) just wait before u start stroking again" and it never started the stroke part. after typing everything there, i typed "fix" and then proceed to type safe word at the end of commands but nothing happened too.

im not sure where the bug occured:
1) was it when the video didnt start? ai told me that when red light comes, she will stop the video but since the video was not playing maybe she thought its just still playing and playing and continued to play green red light until the "video" ends?
2) maybe everything was ok and this 30minutes+ red/green light game was supposed to be this long? id like to know that, cause i wasnt sure if im just playing with loop or not :D
3) was it when i typed "stop"? she didnt want to start after that.

well, sorry for long read, but these AI's are really cool and id like to have it working perfectly :love:
Did you have any video folder configured? Looks like TeaseAI could not run a video.

The green-red light should go for the duration of the video (I recomend using videos with less than 10min)

You can test running this atached file via debug-run script menu, and see if a video runs.
VideoTest.zip
(232 Bytes) Downloaded 67 times
coolkun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by coolkun »

I think there really is a bug in Memory/AV_Crushes.txt. As far as I know, @EdgeMode is reseted to normal after the first edge and it will cause a endless loop ('cause the @edgeMode command is now on line 60, it should be somewhere inside the loop).

And one more thing - line 72 leads directly to (222fgb), but it should lead to (star5567k), 'cause variable [AV_EdgeCruVar] is not being changed this way.

Well maybe I'm completely wrong, I'm not very good at scripting. If so, I'm sorry. New HoT version is amazing btw :-)
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by eloelo120 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:10 am
Did you have any video folder configured? Looks like TeaseAI could not run a video.

The green-red light should go for the duration of the video (I recomend using videos with less than 10min)

You can test running this atached file via debug-run script menu, and see if a video runs.
VideoTest.zip
hey,
thanks for answer. i ran the attached file via debu-run script menu and it stopped at "A video should start now".
U are right about the configured video folder. I forgot about it, and thought that the Video folder from the House of Tease will be enough (what was i thinking :w00t: )
anyway, i guess all i need is to get some videos and link them :) thanks for helping me!

p.s. thanks for answering me about the duration of green-red light game, helpful!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

You guys are right, I just got that loop yesterday :lol:

I will check and fix that one. Thanks

operwt wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:35 am I don't see any differences. Should I ask for something?
The update it's "incremental", so you should see differences here and there. But you will get more responses for what you type/answer.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Fix 6.01: https://mega.nz/#!lJBxnTjI!FJmXt1pbBFUN ... Ydz8DRmXbc

I will not put on the main file because I want to add a small update in the end script, so I will upload all when I finish that one.

Someone mentioned the end script it's a little "boring" and I agree.

I created at least 5 differents scripts for the "second chance", but it's rare to get that. I will change to get a ramdom one everytime.

But, I want to have at least 10 scripts for the end, so I will look at this.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:11 pm Fix 6.01: https://mega.nz/#!lJBxnTjI!FJmXt1pbBFUN ... Ydz8DRmXbc

I will not put on the main file because I want to add a small update in the end script, so I will upload all when I finish that one.

Someone mentioned the end script it's a little "boring" and I agree.

I created at least 5 differents scripts for the "second chance", but it's rare to get that. I will change to get a ramdom one everytime.

But, I want to have at least 10 scripts for the end, so I will look at this.
Thanks for the fix!
Thanks for releasing just the one file instead of everything. I always tend to change small things here and there, and this way I don't have to change all the files again!
Thanks in advance for looking at more interesting endings!
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

I think Edge roulette is broken, there is no check in the end script if you won ER or not.