[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ank
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0.1 - RELEASED

Post by ank »

First of all let me thank and congratulate you for such a good personality that you have created...it works quite perfect..its as real as it could get..been playing almost regularly..

Had a couple of points as feedback/request -:

Even though I have unchecked CBT and not selected the unavailable scripts, I keep getting one off CBT tasks, is there a way to remove CBT?
I have added CEI as one of my fetishes. However, the dom after allowing/ruining just says things like "savor the taste/lick it all off"...is there a way to make CEI a more interactive/encouraging in nature? maybe have a script for it/or create a module on it? Like would love to see the dom being more demanding about this aspect given i have selected this as a fetish.

thanks again
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ank wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 pm First of all let me thank and congratulate you for such a good personality that you have created...it works quite perfect..its as real as it could get..been playing almost regularly..
Thanks

ank wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 pm Even though I have unchecked CBT and not selected the unavailable scripts, I keep getting one off CBT tasks, is there a way to remove CBT?
Are you getting a lot of that? I tried to put almost every "pain parts" behind the AV_Fetish_pain flag (you only enable if you say you liked), but it's really hard make 100%, since a lot of scripts have mixed parts. Remember, you can ignore any task you don't want to do.

But, this just get me a idea to try to minimize that (at least with the @CBT command). I can try to put the @av_fetiche_pain inside the @CBT commands, and just put a taunt there if that flag do not exist. I will test later to see what happens.
ank wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:29 pm I have added CEI as one of my fetishes. However, the dom after allowing/ruining just says things like "savor the taste/lick it all off"...is there a way to make CEI a more interactive/encouraging in nature? maybe have a script for it/or create a module on it? Like would love to see the dom being more demanding about this aspect given i have selected this as a fetish.

thanks again
Yes, I did not created a lot of ends for that. There is a few lines you can get in the middle of the session, but the end it's just that. I will see if I found more to include (I really have no idea of what write).
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

There's an error in the first line of the interrupt NPRContinue.

Instead of #StartStroking it's written @StartStroking.

You just need to extract the .zip file inside your personality folder to fix it.
Attachments
NPRContinue fixed.zip
(867 Bytes) Downloaded 46 times
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

@avatarbr
I found two errors in interrupt EdgeRoulette:
  1. There are two lines named (ERSWin): this way, when using a @Goto(ERSWin) or a @CheckFlag(ERSWin), only the first line will trigger;
  2. In the first (ERSWin) line there's an @Interrupt(ERSWins) but in the Interrupt folder there's only a ERWins.
ank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ank »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 pm
Are you getting a lot of that? I tried to put almost every "pain parts" behind the AV_Fetish_pain flag (you only enable if you say you liked), but it's really hard make 100%, since a lot of scripts have mixed parts. Remember, you can ignore any task you don't want to do.
Not a lot, but enough to irritate..ignoring is how am dealing currently..thought would just bring it to your notice"
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 pm
Yes, I did not created a lot of ends for that. There is a few lines you can get in the middle of the session, but the end it's just that. I will see if I found more to include (I really have no idea of what write).
would be great if you could include something for this aspect..i am sure there are quite a few who enjoy the fetish..you could keep in your list and add something whenever you have some ideas around it..thanks!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:57 pm @avatarbr
  1. There are two lines named (ERSWin): this way, when using a @Goto(ERSWin) or a @CheckFlag(ERSWin), only the first line will trigger;
  2. In the first (ERSWin) line there's an @Interrupt(ERSWins) but in the Interrupt folder there's only a ERWins.
Thanks...I am looking at these files, and looks like have others problems too. I will check.

EDIT: yeah, its a mess. There are a end of the session there with a lot of flags to check.

The others I fixed here, tks.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

@avatarbr

Yesterday I had an unauthorized ruined orgasm. Miniscript pvMs_HadAnOrgasm was called but I was able to get away without being punished. This kind of ruined the moment(no pun intended... :-P ) because I was expecting some form of punishment(denied for X time, CBT...), instead she asked me of I wanted to continue. I was a bit tired so I answered no and she replied: "Ok. Maybe next time you'll have more self control."

What I'd like to ask is: are you going to update/expand this part in a future version of HoT?

If the answer is no because you don't know what to write or because you have more important things to focus on, here's the deal(if you're interested...): I'll create my version of the response file HadAnOrgasm and I'll PM it to you when it's finished(I still don't know what to write, but at least I've found what I'd like to change).
If you don't like just throw it away, I won't be offended. If you like it, feel free to make your changes(or PM me the changes to be made) and include it in HoT.

Finally, if you don't want to change anything because you're happy with it, fine, I'll just do it for myself.

Final question. In interrupt OpiateNPC at line (OpiateNPR-NSE) there are these 4 lines:
And since you ruined your orgasm, I know you're going to be #Aching for me
So when you say hi to me next time, I #Want for you to get close to edging
And if for any reason I am not available, you will just have to deny yourself
But if I'm available, I'm going to make you hold that edge for me #Smile @SetFlag(OpiateNSE)
This is one of the things I'd like to change, but I need to know if you used Flag(OpiateNSE) only once in this script or also somewhere else. Can I delete it? Or this will mess up the entire HoT?
avatarbr wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 pm
tigrotto wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:57 pm @avatarbr
Thanks...I am looking at these files, and looks like have others problems too. I will check.

EDIT: yeah, its a mess. There are a end of the session there with a lot of flags to check.

The others I fixed here, tks.
I haven't used GodDragon's script checker, I was checking a couple of files so you'll probably find other errors.

:wave:
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 pm Yes, I did not created a lot of ends for that. There is a few lines you can get in the middle of the session, but the end it's just that. I will see if I found more to include (I really have no idea of what write).
In my opinion, the issue is mostly with the fact that the CEI is ordered after the ejaculation. Chances are you are already cleaning up or perhaps just came in a tissue or something. Perhaps there should be a/several CEI endings that include the fact that you will be eating your cum before it actually happens. I think the most arousing part about CEI is knowing you will have to do it. Being told that after you came (although it can be a surprise of course) is far less interesting.
Some ideas for different CEI endings:
* Telling the slave to go get a cup to cum into, so he can drink it
* Same thing with a saucer or bowl, and he has to lick it up like a dog
* Cumming on stomach and scooping it off with his fingers, licking them clean
* Aim at face/mouth, scoop up everything that misses (adding punishment when missing mouth?)
* Have him get some kind of food to cum onto, and eat
* Cum into a drink (add some cream to coffee!) and drink it
* Cum on a picture (printed, phone, tablet) of Domme/Glitter/Crush/humiliating image (feet, ass) and lick it off
* Have sub make sure his cum remains in/on his hand (holding it over his dick when he cums or just ruin, to make sure) and have him spread it over his face, licking his hand clean.
* Have him cum in some kind of receptacle to freeze it, use the frozen cum during a next session, either as an ice cub (suck on it till it melts, wipe over body parts, insert into ass) or molten again (swallow, use as (anal) lube, smear over body,...). Although that'll require some more scripts of course, and a system to remember if/how many cum cubes the slave has.

If someone is interested in writing the scripts, but they need these options converted to actual sentences, I can give it a shot.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:54 am @avatarbr

Yesterday I had an unauthorized ruined orgasm. Miniscript pvMs_HadAnOrgasm was called but I was able to get away without being punished. This kind of ruined the moment(no pun intended... :-P ) because I was expecting some form of punishment(denied for X time, CBT...), instead she asked me of I wanted to continue. I was a bit tired so I answered no and she replied: "Ok. Maybe next time you'll have more self control."
Yep,
the problem is, these scripts with a different prefix are from others personalities. I wanted just the response files, but I need to put everything to avoid errors when calling from the responses. The reality is, I wanted some files from others personalities to have a few susprises to me too, so I dont look at the code too much.

The edge roullette it's one case. I think I will remove (looks like it's have just a small chance to be called if you edged without permission or if you asked to edge) because the chance to cum before the end of the session really don't fit in HoT, and that part of the script it's a bit complex (if you win and want to continue, there is no indication in the end of the session you won the orgasm).

Would be cool if you create something to replace the had_AsOrgasm. Yes, I could include in the new version (you're already included in the thanks part anyway :lol: )
In my opinion, the issue is mostly with the fact that the CEI is ordered after the ejaculation. Chances are you are already cleaning up or perhaps just came in a tissue or something. Perhaps there should be a/several CEI endings that include the fact that you will be eating your cum before it actually happens.
Yes, I really don't use cei. this is why I don't know what to put there. If anyone create some variations, I would include without problems.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 pm Yep,
the problem is, these scripts with a different prefix are from others personalities. I wanted just the response files, but I need to put everything to avoid errors when calling from the responses. The reality is, I wanted some files from others personalities to have a few susprises to me too, so I dont look at the code too much.
Yeah, I noticed that. In the last session I asked my Domme to control when I can masturbate/orgasm and we made this agreement. But when I was working on HadAnOrgasm I didn't see a response file to tell her I masturbate without permission. I think I'll add that too...
avatarbr wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 pm Would be cool if you create something to replace the had_AsOrgasm. Yes, I could include in the new version (you're already included in the thanks part anyway :lol: )
I'm not doing this to be mentioned in the acknowledgements!
Spoiler: show
I'd rather you wrote something like:
"I want to thank tigrotto for all his hard work..."
or:
"I would like to say a special word of thanks and appreciation to tigrotto for his help..."
Try to be creative... :innocent: :lol:
At the moment I'm working on Miniscript(pvMs_HadAnOrgasm). I'm adding few small parts here and there to make it more severe and have a bit of variation. Probably I'll do the same with Interrupt(OpiateNPC): about that, do you remember flag(OpiateNSE) I told you about? I will probably add something to your start script. I still don't know what and where, but I have plans for that too.

Could you give me the names of the flags you use for positions like kneeling, standing...? I remember a flag named AV_kneeling or similar...
holaba_be wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 pmIn my opinion, the issue is mostly with the fact that the CEI is ordered after the ejaculation. Chances are you are already cleaning up or perhaps just came in a tissue or something. Perhaps there should be a/several CEI endings that include the fact that you will be eating your cum before it actually happens. I think the most arousing part about CEI is knowing you will have to do it. Being told that after you came (although it can be a surprise of course) is far less interesting.
I agree with you. This may also help people like me who are trying cum eating for the first time but are not able to do it. At least for me, this due to the fact that I'm not so aroused after I came so I tend not to do things I'm not so comfortable with. But knowing before that if she let me cum then I'll have to eat it may help.
We should probably add something to Miniscript(pvMs_CEITraining)(or make an all-new script) and to response file IDon'tWantTo and WantToEatMyCumDont for these situation. Maybe a basic cei training to get people comfortable with it and then start the real training. Maybe something like Goddess Lisa's OFFICIAL slaves audition: we could write scripts like Goddess Lisa's cumslut, Goddess Lisa's ruined eater and Goddess Lisa's bukkake slave. Then, if you like humiliation(but also if you don't), we could use Markus' Unofficial Patch 55.4 to take some screenshots. Example: she orders you to cum in a glass and eat it. Before you swallow it she will take a picture and store it for possible future use.

That's enough for now. If I come up with other ideas I'll post them; right now I'm too hungry to think of anything else.
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's lunchtime here. :gathering: :pepsi: :chef:

Bye! :wave:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

In StrokeTaunts_2.txt and StrokeTaunts_3.txt I found that there are the old tags present, ... I have simply replaced them with the newer domtags, ... feel free to include them if you like. :-)

Best greetings,
markus

Edit:
Btw:... What I wanted to ask:
Would it be much 'extra' work if you would pack an update-only package for further updates (with only the changed or added scripts)?
... I ask this because I do make little changes to scripts here and there to be more my like, ... a complete new installation would overwrite my changes.
Attachments
Stroke.zip
(24.02 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:21 pm In StrokeTaunts_2.txt and StrokeTaunts_3.txt I found that there are the old tags present, ... I have simply replaced them with the newer domtags, ... feel free to include them if you like. :-)

Best greetings,
markus

Edit:
Btw:... What I wanted to ask:
Would it be much 'extra' work if you would pack an update-only package for further updates (with only the changed or added scripts)?
... I ask this because I do make little changes to scripts here and there to be more my like, ... a complete new installation would overwrite my changes.
Thanks...I am not a big fan of the domme tags. I have a lot of sets for the domme and I not go in every folder to apply tags there, this is why I remove almost every tag from HoT (I think I missed that one you fixed).

About the update, the next one will be big enough to require re-download everything, mostly because small adds in a lot of files (like @TempFlags in various responses), and other minor tweaks.

In the previous versions, I tried to made a log with the all the changes, so people could make the fix by themself. I will try to do that again after the next update.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:45 am About the update, the next one will be big enough to require re-download everything, mostly because small adds in a lot of files (like @TempFlags in various responses), and other minor tweaks.
When do you think to release next update?
I'd like to finish my work on response file HadAnOrgasm 2-3 days before; this way you'll have some time to check it, make changes and integrate it in the new version.

So far I rewrote Miniscript pvMs_HadAnOrgasm to add some punishment(it's complete, but I may change some details, but I'll do when everything it's finished); now I'm working on response file ControlMyOrgasms, since a response file was missing to tell your Domme you masturbated without permission.
I'm adding a punishment for that at the moment.
Then I'll get back to response file HadAnOrgasm: I will check Interrupt OpiateNPC and Interrupt pvInt_Punishment(I don't think I'll make changes to this one). I won't rewrite the entire OpiateNPC: I'll just add something here and there. I will add a flag that will be used in the start script. I'll use a @Flag with a @CallReturn/@Call or a @CheckFlag with a @CallReturn/@Call. Then I will need to create the script for that.

So, there's still a lot of work to do and I don't have much free time, so I hope to be ready before the release date.

Bye! :wave:
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

I was wondering if there is a setting to increase the interaction with the glitter app?

could someone please help explain the games app and how to properly set it up?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:30 am When do you think to release next update?
I'd like to finish my work on response file HadAnOrgasm 2-3 days before; this way you'll have some time to check it, make changes and integrate it in the new version.
I have no idea yet. Probably you will have time to finish that.

smargerbarg wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 pm I was wondering if there is a setting to increase the interaction with the glitter app?

could someone please help explain the games app and how to properly set it up?
The Glitter app only shows messages in the side panel, there are no real integration with that, just you can trigger specific lines with a command.

You can change the frequency of the lines in the settings.