[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 7.0

Post by Kristycookie »

I'm not sure what happened exactly... but I'm having an issue

It used to be when the dom/glitters would give tasks like, "Give me 20 strokes" or crazy fast strokes etc
I could just say Yes or whatever, and it would immediately proceed to the next one.

Now for some reason it's taking a verrry long time to proceed to the next task. Dom invited all the glitters to give me tasks like this, and now its over an hour later and they still haven't finished slowly giving me stroking tasks.

I don't know what debug info is useful, but the script is AV_ModGlitter2 if that helps (Round4_1)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Kristycookie wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:59 am I'm not sure what happened exactly... but I'm having an issue

It used to be when the dom/glitters would give tasks like, "Give me 20 strokes" or crazy fast strokes etc
I could just say Yes or whatever, and it would immediately proceed to the next one.

Now for some reason it's taking a verrry long time to proceed to the next task. Dom invited all the glitters to give me tasks like this, and now its over an hour later and they still haven't finished slowly giving me stroking tasks.

I don't know what debug info is useful, but the script is AV_ModGlitter2 if that helps (Round4_1)
I looked at the code and didn't see any error.

Sometimes this can happens, just see if works again in the next session.

TIP: you can try to type "debug" in the chat to force a fix to some bugs (remove glitters, stopstroking, unlock images)
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

This is like my fourth attempt and I'm still having the issue. It seems like the program hangs when I respond... I'm using an old laptop but I wouldn't think this program would be very intensive, especially for a simple response to continue...

Must be something specific to my setup I guess :(
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Kristycookie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:26 am This is like my fourth attempt and I'm still having the issue. It seems like the program hangs when I respond... I'm using an old laptop but I wouldn't think this program would be very intensive, especially for a simple response to continue...

But it's over a hour, or just a few seconds more?

In the second case, try to put the TeaseAI folder in the exclution rules from your AntiVirus program. I had that problem too, and this fixed for me.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Kristycookie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:26 am This is like my fourth attempt and I'm still having the issue. It seems like the program hangs when I respond... I'm using an old laptop but I wouldn't think this program would be very intensive, especially for a simple response to continue...

I had a similar problem. I had the program on an old hard drive that was almost full, when I copied it to a new one the problem went away.
XZV
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by XZV »

ERROR: Can't locate the file: "G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt
i was hoping for some of this tonight but this happend :\'-( what to do?
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by foxyfred »

XZV wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:51 am ERROR: Can't locate the file: "G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt" :::: Error loading TextFile: G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt
i was hoping for some of this tonight but this happend :\'-( what to do?
Looks like a typo in the script should point to "G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\MissBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt"
XZV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by XZV »

foxyfred wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:56 am Looks like a typo in the script should point to "G:\MTS\TeaseAI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\MissBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt"
how can i fix it? what files should i edit ?
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

It's in House of Tease\Interrupt\pvIn_WantAnal.txt

@NullResponse @Call(Custtom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt,guessed_it)
to:
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\MIssBlue\pthev_Mod12AnalPlay.txt,guessed_it)
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Got a bug with anal play when you're caged. She ask you to stop stroking, then play a bit with your ass and then get back to strocking while playing with your ass. At one moment she ask you to edge, if you say that you're on edge, she says that it's not possible since you're caged. and so the edge sequence runs infinitly.
Mr_kinky
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mr_kinky »

First of all I need to say thank you for creating such a great personality! I tried several others but this one is my favorite.
I follow this personality quite a while and wanted to ask if you could create some more kinky/nasty modules.
I like anal play a lot, but I think the anal module doesnt activate often. Also I would love to get some more extreme anal tasks, like more ATM, some stretching with plugs, or maybe something like food play. I also would appreciate if you could add more bondage to CBT, or like ball stretching instead of hit them.
I thought maybe you could add preferences to the Settings, like if I love anal play I can tell my dom so she knows she can activate anal play every time I play.

I know this is a lot of work and I dont expect that you add everything i mentioned in your personality, i just didnt saw anyone wishing something in this direction and thought you can keep this in mind.
XZV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by XZV »

Mr_kinky wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:58 pm First of all I need to say thank you for creating such a great personality! I tried several others but this one is my favorite.
I follow this personality quite a while and wanted to ask if you could create some more kinky/nasty modules.
I like anal play a lot, but I think the anal module doesnt activate often. Also I would love to get some more extreme anal tasks, like more ATM, some stretching with plugs, or maybe something like food play. I also would appreciate if you could add more bondage to CBT, or like ball stretching instead of hit them.
I thought maybe you could add preferences to the Settings, like if I love anal play I can tell my dom so she knows she can activate anal play every time I play.

I know this is a lot of work and I dont expect that you add everything i mentioned in your personality, i just didnt saw anyone wishing something in this direction and thought you can keep this in mind.
+1 for that moar anal stuff plzzzz
UltimateSlutboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UltimateSlutboy »

Have you tried asking her? ;)
raevenous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by raevenous »

XZV wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:28 pm
Mr_kinky wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:58 pm First of all I need to say thank you for creating such a great personality! I tried several others but this one is my favorite.

+1 for that moar anal stuff plzzzz
+2 for more and more as above please

Thanks so much for this wonderful Personality
raevenous
raevenous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by raevenous »

UltimateSlutboy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:32 am Have you tried asking her? ;)
Sometimes that works...

Honestly though...I don't want to ask her unless she is making me beg for it. My greatest hope is for her to tell me when and now and most every session to use my ass and to bend me over and plug me almost every time in between...No...everytime. :)

Really though I don't want to beg for it without her making me or using it in someway. At least half I want her to tell me. It's not my choice, right?

anyways my thoughts...
thanks
raevenous