[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 7.0 - RELEASED

Post by freeforit »

I have this annoying thing happening, where glitters get called into chat, then either they start giving commands, and my domme doesn't leave the chat, which causes my domme to answer my words while the glitter is giving commands. Other bug I had happening was where glitter x joins chat, asks if she can watch, domme says yes, then the glitter x is quiet for a while, until another glitter(y/z) joins the chat and asks if they could use me for a while, but now, also the glitter x wants to use me, meaning i'm kinda in 2 chats at the same time. And after this, my domme is still in the chat. It is hard to put it into words.
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

freeforit wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:20 pm I have this annoying thing happening, where glitters get called into chat, then either they start giving commands, and my domme doesn't leave the chat, which causes my domme to answer my words while the glitter is giving commands. Other bug I had happening was where glitter x joins chat, asks if she can watch, domme says yes, then the glitter x is quiet for a while, until another glitter(y/z) joins the chat and asks if they could use me for a while, but now, also the glitter x wants to use me, meaning i'm kinda in 2 chats at the same time. And after this, my domme is still in the chat. It is hard to put it into words.
That sound really bad haha :lol: :lol: (not laughing at you but the rather comical situation you described)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

freeforit wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:20 pm I have this annoying thing happening, where glitters get called into chat, then either they start giving commands, and my domme doesn't leave the chat, which causes my domme to answer my words while the glitter is giving commands.
In this case, Domme should not leave the chat. Just the Glitter should give you some commands (not commom) and some taunts (mostly common)
freeforit wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:20 pm Other bug I had happening was where glitter x joins chat, asks if she can watch, domme says yes, then the glitter x is quiet for a while, until another glitter(y/z) joins the chat and asks if they could use me for a while, but now, also the glitter x wants to use me, meaning i'm kinda in 2 chats at the same time. And after this, my domme is still in the chat. It is hard to put it into words.
Yeah, this can happen. It's hard to balance chances of some events to trigger without affecting other events.

The problem is, the second glitter event do not consider the chances of another glitter is in the chat. I will look if I can use a flag to avoid that.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

Missing the Ashley Alban videos.
Could you post a link the the videos such as Ashley 1
Http://....
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hello! Just wanted to ask, have you tested Text-to-speech on it? It doesn't seem to work properly.

Additionally as a suggestion for the next update, would it be possible to bring back tasks at the end of a session? I kinda miss the tasks that Wicked Tease would leave as something to do between sessions
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

o2l8 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:40 am Missing the Ashley Alban videos.
Could you post a link the the videos such as Ashley 1
Http://....
Hmm...You should not need this files. I think I removed from the script(videos are too big to upload, sorry).
forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:05 pm Hello! Just wanted to ask, have you tested Text-to-speech on it? It doesn't seem to work properly.

Additionally as a suggestion for the next update, would it be possible to bring back tasks at the end of a session? I kinda miss the tasks that Wicked Tease would leave as something to do between sessions
I never tested Text-to-speech. Probably the amounf of flags,variables could be affecting this. To be honest, I don't know how this works.

About the tasks, I removed because, to me, this just keep adding txt files inside the TAI folder. You can add to the end file if you wanted. Just add this line:

Code: Select all

I'm sending you some instructions I'd like you to do for me today @SendDailyTasks
around line 216 (before the line "Thanks for giving me such a good time") in the 'Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\End\Extended_End.txt' file
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:57 am
I never tested Text-to-speech. Probably the amounf of flags,variables could be affecting this. To be honest, I don't know how this works.

About the tasks, I removed because, to me, this just keep adding txt files inside the TAI folder. You can add to the end file if you wanted. Just add this line:

Code: Select all

I'm sending you some instructions I'd like you to do for me today @SendDailyTasks
around line 216 (before the line "Thanks for giving me such a good time") in the 'Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\End\Extended_End.txt' file
Thanks! I'll use this. It was also a suggestion for the next version, to put more content in there, if you're able to. I love everything you've put so far and I'm honestly amazed at the amount of work you've put into it.
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

First let me say I tried the latest release and it's really good, THANKS!

One question: When the contacts from glitter are invited in there doesn't seem to be any relationship between their profile "Shy, teasing, nasty" and what they do. Are the contacts just randomly put into the different scenes?

Also, I was wondering what the scripts option in glitter does. Is that something I want to check? That may be answered elsewhere in the thread & I missed it.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

dbt wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:03 pm One question: When the contacts from glitter are invited in there doesn't seem to be any relationship between their profile "Shy, teasing, nasty" and what they do. Are the contacts just randomly put into the different scenes?
In HoT, I inverted Contact1 and 2 (1 is the nice, and 2 the bratty). Not sure why I thought 1 was the nice one in the first place :lol:
Glitter 3 should be more sadistic, but if you don't have the fetish_pain flag enabled, I think you will not notice too much, but there are some parts where I just didn't make too clear.
dbt wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:03 pm Also, I was wondering what the scripts option in glitter does. Is that something I want to check? That may be answered elsewhere in the thread & I missed it.
This option enable scripts to call some lines in the glitter chat. Not essential, but can be fun to read. HoT have some lines called from scripts (I think Miss Blue too)
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chefboyrdee »

I was finishing up a session today and I came across this error. After she decided not to let me cum, and then decided to increase odds using clothespins, when I started the edge loop it seems like the edge segued into a different script rather than the one it started on. Then it just continued and ignored the clothespins script, and then ended with one of the glitter mods (where she shows you pictures of your crush).

It's been a while since I've ran HoT, but I feel like I've had this error before. It will get to an ending, but then get messed up when I edge and go somewhere else. Here's the script right before and after the error.
08:49 PM Charlotte: I want you to let go of your aching cock
08:49 PM Charlotte: Put it back in your pants, you don't get to cum today
08:49 PM Charlotte: You made me happy tonight, so...
08:49 PM Charlotte: Wait a second
08:49 PM Charlotte: Well...I guess I'm a bit dissapointed as well, not as much as you of course.
08:49 PM Charlotte: But I'm feeling somewhat lenient today
08:49 PM Charlotte: I think I want to make you cum today
08:49 PM Charlotte: But in my way
08:49 PM Charlotte: Would you like to improve your chances of cumming?
08:50 PM Matt: Yes Mistress
08:50 PM Charlotte: Oh goodie...more fun for me.
08:50 PM Charlotte: Let's prepare
08:50 PM Charlotte: Clothespins... and be quick about it!
08:50 PM Matt: Yes Mistress
08:50 PM Charlotte: So here is your challenge
08:50 PM Charlotte: Attach a clothespin on each nipple...to make sure you are paying attention!
08:51 PM Matt: Yes Mistress
08:51 PM Charlotte: Every clothespin you are willing to place on your balls will increase you chance to cum
08:51 PM Charlotte: So what stakes are you prepared to raise?
08:51 PM Matt: 8
08:51 PM Charlotte: Nice... even if you still don't get to cum I applaud the effort!]
08:52 PM Charlotte: Let's hurt those balls!
08:52 PM Charlotte: Just putting the clothespins on would be boring... you will edge after each one for my entertainment!
08:52 PM Charlotte: Edge. Now!
08:52 PM Charlotte: Stare at this ass and get closer for me
08:52 PM Charlotte: Here's a sexy ass you can edge to *mischievous grin*
08:52 PM Matt: On the edge
08:53 PM Charlotte: Hands off stroker, I don't want you to cum
08:53 PM Charlotte: The thing is...
08:53 PM Charlotte: I don't want to stop making you suffer yet either
08:53 PM Charlotte: I mean sure, I could tease you about how I just denied you
08:53 PM Charlotte: Show you sexy pictures like this when I know how bad they'll make you ache
08:53 PM Charlotte: But I want more
08:53 PM Charlotte: In fact, I want to just keep on teasing you
08:53 PM Charlotte: So why don't you put your hand back on that slavecock
08:53 PM Charlotte: And start stroking again *grins*
08:53 PM Charlotte: You think you want to ejaculate all over me right now, don't you?
08:54 PM Charlotte: That's just because there's no blood left in your brain it's all in your cock right now.
08:54 PM Charlotte: Your brain is starving for blood, that's why I'm here to help you think.
08:54 PM Charlotte: Fine, stop
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

chefboyrdee wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:09 am I was finishing up a session today and I came across this error. After she decided not to let me cum, and then decided to increase odds using clothespins, when I started the edge loop it seems like the edge segued into a different script rather than the one it started on. Then it just continued and ignored the clothespins script, and then ended with one of the glitter mods (where she shows you pictures of your crush).

It's been a while since I've ran HoT, but I feel like I've had this error before. It will get to an ending, but then get messed up when I edge and go somewhere else. Here's the script right before and after the error.
So, I did track what happened:
08:49 PM Charlotte: I want you to let go of your aching cock
08:49 PM Charlotte: Put it back in your pants, you don't get to cum today
08:49 PM Charlotte: You made me happy tonight, so...
08:49 PM Charlotte: Wait a second
In this part, you got denied, but since Domme was in a good mood, she give you a second chance (this is really rare with the new end files).
08:52 PM Matt: On the edge
08:53 PM Charlotte: The thing is...
08:53 PM Charlotte: I don't want to stop making you suffer yet either
08:53 PM Charlotte: I mean sure, I could tease you about how I just denied you
08:53 PM Charlotte: Show you sexy pictures like this when I know how bad they'll make you ache
08:53 PM Charlotte: But I want more
08:53 PM Charlotte: In fact, I want to just keep on teasing you
08:53 PM Charlotte: So why don't you put your hand back on that slavecock
Denied again, but tease continue. You probably don't have "Denial always end tease" option checked. I suggest mark this option, because TeaseAI is a little bugged if the session continue.

But there are one strange thing:

that line it's not in the script where you try with clothespins. Should be some of these:

@RT(Just stop it...you haven't earned it. Try harder next time, Stop jerking...you needed way more clothespins to stand a chance, Stop, denied again! As if you could ever determine your own faith)!

I will check if I find that part in other script.
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

Quick question does .webm clips play sound? I’ve updated the codecs and still can’t get them to play sound. The way a couple of the scripts are written it seems like they should so just want to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

byrdbrain15 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:27 am Quick question does .webm clips play sound? I’ve updated the codecs and still can’t get them to play sound. The way a couple of the scripts are written it seems like they should so just want to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything.
Usually most of the webm files don't come with sound. But they support it though afaik.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Help! running HoT V7 with sweetpatch, all ok and then this morning, I've lost all sound( although txt to speech works)
Can anybody suggest how to fix this please?
Chico
stich1017
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stich1017 »

Is there a Russian language?