[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 1.0 RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

Uploaded version 1.01 with some minor fixes (link in the first post).

You can edit the files, if you dont want to download again:
Spoiler: show
\Modules\AV_ModGlitter2.txt
Line 331
Replace with this:

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @PlayVideo[AV_Clips/AV_01.mp4]
\Modules\AV_ModFetish3.txt
Line 105 (just after the (Module 3) line
Insert this:

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@Flag(AV_Know_00) @NullResponse @Goto(CrushesOK1)
#1_ST_Tease @Interrupt(AV_Controle)
(CrushesOK1)
@Flag(AV_Know_12) @NullResponse @Goto(CrushesOK2)
#1_ST_Tease @Interrupt(AV_Controle)
(CrushesOK2)
Custom\AV_Games\AV_Attention.txt
First line
Insert the same previous code again
Added Template to add your own modules.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Added (optional) Variables Check Tool Dowload.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by chefboyrdee »

Hey avatar, great job with this whole personality! I think it may be my favorite Tease AI personality yet; and it has definitely run very smooth for the most part which is nice.

One bug I did notice, was that whenever AV_SecondTime would run, it would get stuck at the same flag. After the first or second time running it, the system creates the av_quest_01 flag, which causes the system to go to the same starting point where it asks about your posture every time. I was able to fix this myself, however, by just moving all the @NullResponse @CheckFlag commands to a single line. This way, tease AI gets the last active flag in the code, as opposed to the first one. Not sure if anyone else had this issue, but this fix worked for me so I figured I'd relay the information to you so you can fix it for the next patch and save some time.

Keep up the good work! I'm excited for any new innovations you add next time!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

chefboyrdee wrote:Hey avatar, great job with this whole personality! I think it may be my favorite Tease AI personality yet; and it has definitely run very smooth for the most part which is nice.

One bug I did notice, was that whenever AV_SecondTime would run, it would get stuck at the same flag. After the first or second time running it, the system creates the av_quest_01 flag, which causes the system to go to the same starting point where it asks about your posture every time. I was able to fix this myself, however, by just moving all the @NullResponse @CheckFlag commands to a single line. This way, tease AI gets the last active flag in the code, as opposed to the first one. Not sure if anyone else had this issue, but this fix worked for me so I figured I'd relay the information to you so you can fix it for the next patch and save some time.

Keep up the good work! I'm excited for any new innovations you add next time!
Thank you.

yeah, when I changed to works in patch 48 should be in the reverse order. I will fix and upload again.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Status Update:

Working in the new features (Patch 52 at the moment), giving more ramdom and natural progression in the tease.

Currently at 78 modules and 28 Links. My goal is to release a update with 100 Modules.

No date to release yet.
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

Hi there

Found a crashing bug in House of tease. In OpiateNPC.txt, line 26 :
[no] #EmoteFaceTF @Goto(OpiateNPC-LSNK)
This Goto leads nowhere, it crashes the game

Couple of lines below, I can see this one :
[no] #EmoteFaceTF @Goto(OpiateNPC-SetLSNK)
So I suspect the first one should have lead to "OpiateNPC-SetLSNK" instead of "OpiateNPC-LSNK"

By the way, great work on the personality ! Loving it
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chefboyrdee »

Is anyone else having issues with the webm? there was a module that tried to play a webm for me, but it wouldn't load so it crashed.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

chefboyrdee wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the webm? there was a module that tried to play a webm for me, but it wouldn't load so it crashed.
Can you play webm videos with Windows Media Player? You can try rename all the .webm files to .mp4 and see if run.
If you do that, remember to edit the script too. I think the only one to use wemb its AV_ModGeneral1.txt

EDIT: Check the pepsifreak post below.

CXZman wrote:Hi there

Found a crashing bug in House of tease. In OpiateNPC.txt, line 26 :
[no] #EmoteFaceTF @Goto(OpiateNPC-LSNK)
This Goto leads nowhere, it crashes the game

Couple of lines below, I can see this one :
[no] #EmoteFaceTF @Goto(OpiateNPC-SetLSNK)
So I suspect the first one should have lead to "OpiateNPC-SetLSNK" instead of "OpiateNPC-LSNK"

By the way, great work on the personality ! Loving it
thanks, this is a Swiss Personality file, its just a legacy file in House of Tease. I fixed here, but can you report to Opiate too? (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15930) I dont know if he will keep updating that personality, but its nice to inform him.

BTW, I am at 83 modules now. :w00t:
Last edited by avatarbr on Thu May 05, 2016 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

chefboyrdee wrote:Is anyone else having issues with the webm? there was a module that tried to play a webm for me, but it wouldn't load so it crashed.
The webms (and some sounds) aren't in the "update" media download, so you'll have to download the full one.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pepsifreak wrote:
The webms (and some sounds) aren't in the "update" media download, so you'll have to download the full one.
Damn... I will update the first post.

thanks.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chefboyrdee »

Can you play webm videos with Windows Media Player? You can try rename all the .webm files to .mp4 and see if run.
If you do that, remember to edit the script too. I think the only one to use wemb its AV_ModGeneral1.txt
Hmm, well they don't play as webm on Windows media player, but they play on VLC. I'm sure that if I convert it to mp4 they'll play, but I also don't have any sound for the webm files, I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be because it seems like some of them have girls talking.

And what happens in Tease AI, is that it'll start trying to play the webm, then I'll get a notification that says it may not be supported, do you want to try anyway? I'll click yes, but it won't play the webm file, and then the tease usually ends up crashing or just not working after.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

chefboyrdee wrote:
Hmm, well they don't play as webm on Windows media player, but they play on VLC. I'm sure that if I convert it to mp4 they'll play, but I also don't have any sound for the webm files, I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to be because it seems like some of them have girls talking.

And what happens in Tease AI, is that it'll start trying to play the webm, then I'll get a notification that says it may not be supported, do you want to try anyway? I'll click yes, but it won't play the webm file, and then the tease usually ends up crashing or just not working after.
actually there are no sound in the webm. To be honest, would be just a gif, but when I downloaded it was webm files. I was surprised Windows Media could play this files and included in the script.

Its not really a big thing (its just a 5-10 hold the edge while the webm run), you can remove the references in the file without any problem. Or you can choose some gif files you like and change to that.

EDIT: I just notice I have the Cole2k codec pack installed here. Maybe this is what made the webm run in the media player.
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

avatarbr wrote:I just notice I have the Cole2k codec pack installed here. Maybe this is what made the webm run in the media player.
For sure. Windows Media uses the Windows' decode solutions. QuickTime uses its own. VLC uses FFMPEG, bundled with the player.
Most windows players actually uses windows' solutions, which implies that you go and get the codecs you need, and install them. With the success of media players like MPC or VLC, or because of the way QuickTime works, we're not used to seek for codecs anymore. But you still need to :)

If you need to play safe and maximize compatibility with the Windows Media Player, without forcing users to search for codecs, use an AVI container with MPG1 or MPG2 codec, otherwise use the WMV format with VC-1 (or WMV9) codec.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Just took a look under the hood :)
I'm fascinated about how different personalites can be!
And by different I mean in structure.

I see you have a system to prevent the same script or link from running twice, which is nice but seems unnecessary due to the huge amount of content? :)

I love how you've implemented glitter so much!
Hadn't thought about making them do tasks, but thats a nice idea! :D

BTW how do you keep track of all the many flags and variables? You have a document?

It looks really good! Nice work! :love:

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:Just took a look under the hood :)
I'm fascinated about how different personalites can be!
And by different I mean in structure.

I see you have a system to prevent the same script or link from running twice, which is nice but seems unnecessary due to the huge amount of content? :)

I love how you've implemented glitter so much!
Hadn't thought about making them do tasks, but thats a nice idea! :D

BTW how do you keep track of all the many flags and variables? You have a document?

It looks really good! Nice work! :love:

Regards
Genome
thanks...

Yeah, I have a txt file with all the important flags, but variables just the input (like names), and another one with all the modules and the name files. In this, I have a Not Include part (not in download section) with some other personalities files too, adapted to my script.

About the ramdom part, maybe I am unluck or the program have a problem with ramdom, but I alway got at least 1 module/link repeated in the session. But my system have another important use when all 4 modules are done, before reseting I can call 1 specific file to run some variables (like your mood system)

My big problem now, its create new teases without repeat old ones. I am not to creative with "story part".