[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 7.0

Post by dark0512 »

Is there a setting to slow the script down a little? It’s a kind of fast and in some cases, I can’t read what the script is saying! I’m sure I’m missing a setting though.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:53 pm
BTW, I had a look through some of the audio files that HoT includes and I really liked the small "you don't get to cum" and "no orgasm for you" parts in "tease/denial/". The woman speaking has an amazing voice and since it sounds like something you can listen to on GWA I was wondering: do you know her artist name or her profile name on Reddit? :-D

It would be amazing to hear more from her...

Thx!

:wave:
I think mostly should be from the user "belle_in_the_woods", but can have some mixed from others sources. If you can tell me the name file, I can check.
dark0512 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:38 am Is there a setting to slow the script down a little? It’s a kind of fast and in some cases, I can’t read what the script is saying! I’m sure I’m missing a setting though.
Everything is too fast, or just some parts? There are a few @RapidTextOn in HoT, but almost everything is at least the default speed (8 sec/line, I think).

I dont think there is a setting to make it fast, but I would love it for debug reasons.
Anafake22
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Anafake22 »

Hello avatar,
Firstly, i would like to thank you for the great work in this personality
Secondly, i have question .. is there any way to disable domme friends? (i just want to be teased by my domme)
And is there any updates coming on this great personality?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Anafake22 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 pm Hello avatar,
Firstly, i would like to thank you for the great work in this personality
Secondly, i have question .. is there any way to disable domme friends? (i just want to be teased by my domme)
And is there any updates coming on this great personality?
The only way to do that, would be removing all scripts with any of the friends. Will be a lot of work, but if you are in for the challenge, search in the modules folder for "@AddContact", this will indicate all the files with friends.

Note that every file have 4 modules inside. Every module start at (Modulo1), (Modulo2), (Modulo3) and (Modulo4). You can delete all the text between 2 of these marks, where you find the @AddContactX.

Just be carefull, the last line in any file must have the @End command.

And yes, I started a new update for HoT. Will take some time to finish
TheCumAddict
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheCumAddict »

Quite like this personality. I'm finding, however, that oftentimes the custom stroking you've built via audiofiles isn't working properly with the TAI framework because it never receives the @startstroke command, so any time the user talks about stroking the domme doesn't think you are and can't respond properly.

Also your quasi-error catching with the AV_Crashreport flag seems a bit odd. Since it's created as a normal flag at startup and not touched until the end scripts, closing the session early incorrectly asks the user if they experienced a crash on next startup. When I ran into it the first couple of times I was super confused because it seemed to be asking whether I experienced a crash right now, but maybe I'm just a dummy. Perhaps rewording it to something to the effect of "Did your previous session end in a crash?" I don't know the framework nearly well enough to suggest an actual solution, but lord knows TAI personalities certainly need all the error handling you've included.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

TheCumAddict wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:28 am Quite like this personality. I'm finding, however, that oftentimes the custom stroking you've built via audiofiles isn't working properly with the TAI framework because it never receives the @startstroke command, so any time the user talks about stroking the domme doesn't think you are and can't respond properly.
You're correct. Unfortunately, there is no way to bypass this. Will happen too in any module where she tell you to stroke.
Thinking about that while I write, We could edit all the response files to remove all mentions about "you are not stroking right now", to make more sense.

TheCumAddict wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:28 am Also your quasi-error catching with the AV_Crashreport flag seems a bit odd. Since it's created as a normal flag at startup and not touched until the end scripts, closing the session early incorrectly asks the user if they experienced a crash on next startup. When I ran into it the first couple of times I was super confused because it seemed to be asking whether I experienced a crash right now, but maybe I'm just a dummy. Perhaps rewording it to something to the effect of "Did your previous session end in a crash?" I don't know the framework nearly well enough to suggest an actual solution, but lord knows TAI personalities certainly need all the error handling you've included.
That flag was more a way to reduce the new session duration if TAI crashs, so you could continue without start all over. But I think you suggestion about "previous session" would make more clear.

thanks for suggestions.
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

I keep crashing shortly after starting due to a missing file.
I appear to be missing the file: Variables
error message say "could not find part of the path C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Tease AI 0.54\Scripts\HoT7\Variables\SYS_FirstRun
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

operwt wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 pm C:\aiopen2\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGeneral2.txt
line 89: [yes] #Good I want every edge to be an unspeakable torture for you.
# makes this answer not working on "yes"
Is this a solution to my problem? If so I am unsure how I am to change it based on your answer. I have:

189: [yes] #Good I want every edge to be an unspeakable torture for you.
190: [no] Aww @MoodDown
191: @DifferentAnswer #YesorNo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

lockedkeyless wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:23 pm I keep crashing shortly after starting due to a missing file.
I appear to be missing the file: Variables
error message say "could not find part of the path C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Tease AI 0.54\Scripts\HoT7\Variables\SYS_FirstRun
Check in other personalities folder "Scripts\Personality\System\Variables" for any file starting with SYS_ and copy inside the HoT folder (same path).

operwt wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 pm C:\aiopen2\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGeneral2.txt
line 89: [yes] #Good I want every edge to be an unspeakable torture for you.
# makes this answer not working on "yes"
Weird, my copy is already fixed. Not sure when I fixed that. But you only need to put a space before the # to fix it.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:16 pm
avatarbr wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:50 am Weird, my copy is already fixed. Not sure when I fixed that. But you only need to put a space before the # to fix it.
Space before or after #? Because I already have before and it does not accept yes answer
Should be between ] and #

If that dont work, just remove the # and let only "Good"
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:42 am
fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:53 pm
BTW, I had a look through some of the audio files that HoT includes and I really liked the small "you don't get to cum" and "no orgasm for you" parts in "tease/denial/". The woman speaking has an amazing voice and since it sounds like something you can listen to on GWA I was wondering: do you know her artist name or her profile name on Reddit? :-D

It would be amazing to hear more from her...

Thx!

:wave:
I think mostly should be from the user "belle_in_the_woods", but can have some mixed from others sources. If you can tell me the name file, I can check.
Thanks, I think you're right (it does sound like her). Unfortunately, she has removed most of her audios :no:
Temeya
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Temeya »

jesujepo wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:55 pm I've been using HOT for quite a while now and I would like to start fiddling with the chastity options in this game but its quite confusing for me really. The dommes wishlist has a chastity cage you can buy, but it costs an absurd amount of gold and I've only gotten around 400 copper thus far. Is it the only way to unlock the chastity cage or am I missing something?
I looked through the files and I believe all you need to do to enable the chastity modules is to check the checkbox in the Tease AI Settings in the Sub tab, marked "Own Device a Chastity Device" (it's not quite halfway down in the second column from the left). It's possible that you've already encountered the Chastity Talk module. This module contains a branch at the beginning depending only on whether or not this checkbox has been checked. Once you've done the Chastity Talk module I'm pretty sure the other chastity scripts will be enabled (depending on your responses during the talk).

The coins are a mechanic that was added to TeaseAI so that new content gets unlocked over time, thus making it feel a little more natural. However, I don't think buying the items on the wishlist actually affects anything in the program directly; I think you're supposed to adjust your settings manually as you unlock things on the wishlist (if I'm wrong, someone please correct me).

P.S. If you really want to experience the scripts that occur when you're in chastity you can also Chastity to "ON" in the Misc. tab in settings. However, this can cause some odd behavior, so unless you're experimenting with the program I wouldn't recommend it (speaking from experience, I've played with this setting on and generally enjoyed it, but there were a few times when modules or links came up at odd timings and seeing them spoiled some of the fun later when they came up naturally). Basically, it works okay if you're just trying a specific module, but you shouldn't use it for a whole session.

P.P.S. Checking the Own Chastity Device checkbox will allow the chastity scripts to be played, but it's still somewhat random as to whether or not that script will appear. If you're impatient and don't want to wait for the script to come up naturally you'll have to run the appropriate module manually or set the needed flags manually. I can show you how if you want, but I warn you, doing it this way may spoil some of the fun.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Update News

So, I get 10 themes to include (some are already done), and the system to active themes, with increasing chances if you didnt got one for a while. Basicaly, you have a 10% chance to get 2 sessions with theme in a row, and 80% if you didnt got one in the last 6 sessions. With a average of one theme sessions at 3 sessions, you will need 30 sessions to get all themes once.

But now, I got distracted for other things I want to change. My focus now will be the Links files. I really get bored at that part. I know these area good rest/cooldown part, but since I know all the text, I really want to add something different there.

If someone have ideas, I could use something .
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Wow this update you are working on looks like it is going to be a lot of fun.
As for the link sadly i don't have nearly as much creativity as you and the other authors of personalities have, otherwise i would have tried to write one too.
I really like when she talks about how the relationship with her is changing you, making you become more and more submissive over time, how she is slowly making you do things you thought you have never done and things like that
Eylir
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eylir »

Hello,

Not sure if it s a problem with hot or just tai as long as I only run hot but I have a problem with some video (likely webm file ?) sometime the video will just not start / load without error message, it's usually when displaying a video while holding the edge. If i just load a video manualy and play it, move to the end and eveything continue without error. Other video works just fine.

I also run into a problem with a game where she should play video (so It might be related) with a censor bar, the bar actually appear and move along, the Dom continue to display some taunting message but there is not video playing and the apps seems just stuck and don't respond to any command, even the safeword one. I have never configure anything video related in tai as long as I actually don't have any on my computer maybe that's the problem ? is there a way to disable any script related to video other then the one downloaded from the first page ?