[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.11 (v.5 "soon")

Post by Daragorn »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:37 pm I would love it if personalities became more interactive and would respond "lifelike" to anything you say, but I doubt that is possible by just the few people creating the personalities.
I don't get you....you'd love more interaction but then you don't want to have content triggered by interaction because you might miss it?
That doesn't make much sense to me....if you really wanted an interaction, you would just try to pretend you are having a chat with the domme and write accordingly to what she is telling you, even if it doesn't trigger anything....maybe it could happen to trigger something, though....and not knowing if that will/might happen is what makes it an interaction.
If you just want a content that you KNOW will trigger if you say that specific phrase, well that's not interaction....you just know how to make something happen when you want, how you want.....
The amount of different triggers and responses would need to be enormous to make it convincing. With a more doable amount of triggers that lead to specific responses, it would be pretty hard to figure out when you can say something that makes a difference, and when it won't.
Obviously, creating something that could resemble a real person is pratically impossible, but content can be slowly added piece after piece and, given enough time and creativity it could end up in a pretty immersive and "realistic" personality.
Without looking in the files, you would be just trying to type random things in the chat to see if they work;
It is not that you have to guide the whole session with what you write....the session will still be playing normally and being lead by the domme....but if you feel like you want to respond her to something she just said, you would write it and, who knows, maybe it could trigger something, maybe not.
If you already know that no matter what you do/write will have any impact at all on the session, why even writing anything, apart for when you are obliged to respond to make the script move forward?
which is okay when you are trying to do stuff in a text adventure game, but I think it would be pretty bad for your arousal level when you are thinking about synonyms or guessing what a personality creator might have imagined.
That's why responses now can use vocabs too...you can suit them to your styling if a response file use a vocab.
For example (a stupid one): "may i cum" might be something you never use because you tend to use "can i cum"....if the response file is made to use a vocab #canCum you can just open the vocab, put in all the kind of phrases you tend to use and never have to worry about "having to find the right word or trigger"...it that vocab is meant to trigger something, it will.

But, once again....there is already a ton of content present in many personality that grants a ton of replayability...these additions would be icing on the cake, not the main meal....if you feel like you don't want to pretend you are having a real conversation, then don't write anything and you might lose a small % of content (which, anyway, is NOT supposed to trigger each and every time you write something, but only rarely...otherwise it isn't interaction.)
As said before (but in the opposite version :-D):
if you already know that every time you write, for example, "may i edge" you get an edge, then you'd write it only if you WANTED to have an edge and not to see what might happen if you ask for an edge....wouldn't you love, for example if, in some rare occasions, instead of getting that edge you might be punished, or something else happening? Now asking for an edge will not be something you do every time you want an edge...because you don't know what might happen
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

VanHellsing wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 pm I sometimes check vocabulary folder just to see which words can trigger something, the usual, "I'm stroking", "on the edge" etc. gets boring really fast.
Lol that's the first thing i do when i download a personality...but i just give a quick view to see if there is any call/callreturn/interrupt in the response files without looking at them to not spoil myself of the fun of being surprised.
Such moments are indeed very cool, they get even better when she asks some questions or starts a longer conversation (or a module) as a response. The whole personality starts being repetitive too fast without them, that's why I've tested every personality released so far and yet, I couldn't play any of them for more than 3 or 4 weeks. Despite bugs preventing me from having fun, most personalities just tend to be focused more about doing than talking, usually without much diversity. Imho, checking vocabulary folder is the best way to see if the personality has a decent level of interactivity and diversity, which leads to a better replayability, or it's all about stroke to the beat, edge, stop, stroke to the beat...
Yep i have the same feeling, after a while it becomes boring knowing that you can't affect what happen no matter what you say.
That's what i really hope he will put in in the next version :-)
As i said in my previous reply to another user....it doesn't have to be so much content that every time you write something you trigger something....but knowing that it might happen, and might have different results depending on what you trigger (which could even be scripted to be based on her mood on things like that), would keep me guessing if i should write that phrase or not :-D
Being able to either choose between cheeky girl and strict Domme, or the personality switching once in a while by itself, like a girl with lowest level and apathy settings, switching to hardcore Domme for a week or two because the slave insluted her.
Having her behave in different ways based on her mood, and you being able to affect her mood is something already present in some personalities....but having it have a much more meaningful impact would surely be something i really would love to see too.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

THIS....is something like that I want to create. While she is talking, you see a "space" to type something too, and this trigger something different from the script.
Well, then the only way to achieve it is to have them tied just to user responses...because they might trigger ONLY if you say something, so you can either choose to try to interact with the domme, and might trigger them, or just let the session flow without writing anything unless she ask you a direct question and not trigger them....it is up to the user at that point deciding if they want to pretend they are having a real conversation, and thus writing even if it doesn't do anything, or not and just play the session as an improved webtease.
avatarbr wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:58 pm Yeah, I still don't know :lol: I want something more natural...
You might just put in the taunts, or in some scripts/miniscripts some phrases that she will say that might make you want to reply her....so it would feel natural if it triggers to your response (but, once again, if you don't want to interact with her, well that's your fault and you will never trigger them :-) ).
For example, let's say she taunts you for having a small cock...you might be wanted to reply that you have a big cock, or that it is not true you have a small dick....and that might trigger a script in which, who know, she degrades and humiliate you for believing you have a big cock. This is not something that missing out would ruin the experience with the mistress for someone who is not into trying to interact with her...but it would be a real stunner for those like me who likes to write back to her insults/taunts/teases.

Well, I will be honest, I still use the patch 55.0, now I have a reason to update (I tried the #Vocab on a response without sucess last week, without knowing this was implemented later)
Damn you :rant: :rant: :-D
I made that change in patch 55.3 exactly for that reason, because i wanted to give you scripters much more versatility in creating responses files without having to worry on the infinite possible combinations of phrases that a user might use.
You could simply use a code for vocabs like #responsePlease, #responseMercy, etc etc, and then use those vocabs in the response files (you can just copy/paste the current trigger phrases into those files and put the #vocab as the new trigger word in the response file).
Then the users will know that they just have to look at those files and eventually modify them to suit their writing style without even having to open up the response files and "spoiler" themselves of the possible hidden interactions.
They would not need to do it, because those vocabs would already contain the currently uses trigger words, but if they wanted to expand on them, they could do that easily
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Daragorn wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:19 pm I don't get you....you'd love more interaction but then you don't want to have content triggered by interaction because you might miss it?
That doesn't make much sense to me....if you really wanted an interaction, you would just try to pretend you are having a chat with the domme and write accordingly to what she is telling you, even if it doesn't trigger anything....maybe it could happen to trigger something, though....and not knowing if that will/might happen is what makes it an interaction.
If you just want a content that you KNOW will trigger if you say that specific phrase, well that's not interaction....you just know how to make something happen when you want, how you want.....
The amount of different triggers and responses would need to be enormous to make it convincing. With a more doable amount of triggers that lead to specific responses, it would be pretty hard to figure out when you can say something that makes a difference, and when it won't.
Obviously, creating something that could resemble a real person is pratically impossible, but content can be slowly added piece after piece and, given enough time and creativity it could end up in a pretty immersive and "realistic" personality.
Without looking in the files, you would be just trying to type random things in the chat to see if they work;
It is not that you have to guide the whole session with what you write....the session will still be playing normally and being lead by the domme....but if you feel like you want to respond her to something she just said, you would write it and, who knows, maybe it could trigger something, maybe not.
If you already know that no matter what you do/write will have any impact at all on the session, why even writing anything, apart for when you are obliged to respond to make the script move forward?

That's why responses now can use vocabs too...you can suit them to your styling if a response file use a vocab.
For example (a stupid one): "may i cum" might be something you never use because you tend to use "can i cum"....if the response file is made to use a vocab #canCum you can just open the vocab, put in all the kind of phrases you tend to use and never have to worry about "having to find the right word or trigger"...it that vocab is meant to trigger something, it will.

But, once again....there is already a ton of content present in many personality that grants a ton of replayability...these additions would be icing on the cake, not the main meal....if you feel like you don't want to pretend you are having a real conversation, then don't write anything and you might lose a small % of content (which, anyway, is NOT supposed to trigger each and every time you write something, but only rarely...otherwise it isn't interaction.)
As said before (but in the opposite version :-D):
if you already know that every time you write, for example, "may i edge" you get an edge, then you'd write it only if you WANTED to have an edge and not to see what might happen if you ask for an edge....wouldn't you love, for example if, in some rare occasions, instead of getting that edge you might be punished, or something else happening? Now asking for an edge will not be something you do every time you want an edge...because you don't know what might happen
I'd love more interaction if a fairly high amount of things I type will elicit some kind of response or might change things. But like I said, it would take a lot of scripting to make that possible. And if I had any influence on what the script writers spend their time on (which I know I don't but it never hurts to get other people's opinion), I would rather the time went to more content that can just happen. I'm somewhat fearful of how too much "systems" might get in the way, like we've seen with Spicy. But as long as it's just the icing, my fears won't become reality fortunately.

Looking at the vocabulary files is an option for those who have some idea about how Tease AI works, but it's not for everyone of course. I do like things like your example about how a fairly common phrase like 'may I edge' can lead to wildly different results. But users would need to know those phrases, it took me a long time before I realized I could ask that, and discover the things that can happen.

Perhaps, if the program development picks up at an increased pace some day, some kind of dynamic dialogue system could get implemented. So instead of the fixed options in Lazy Sub, the script writer could determine what replies would be displayed, and the user could select one (or do nothing of course). When combined with unpredictable reactions by the Domme, this would give an opportunity to have both a more interactive personality without giving the player a fear of missing out. But that's not for the foreseeable future I guess.

This is all just my 2 cents of course, I'm not going to tell you how you have to spend your free time :)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:08 pm And if I had any influence on what the script writers spend their time on (which I know I don't but it never hurts to get other people's opinion), I would rather the time went to more content that can just happen.

Perhaps, if the program development picks up at an increased pace some day, some kind of dynamic dialogue system could get implemented. So instead of the fixed options in Lazy Sub, the script writer could determine what replies would be displayed, and the user could select one (or do nothing of course). When combined with unpredictable reactions by the Domme, this would give an opportunity to have both a more interactive personality without giving the player a fear of missing out. But that's not for the foreseeable future I guess.

This is all just my 2 cents of course, I'm not going to tell you how you have to spend your free time :)
Well, at this moment, HoT has 280 unique modules files (328 with the MissBlue integration). Not counting any script called outside the circle stroke/module/link (we need to give a name to this :-D , CSML perhaps). To be honest, I don't have anymore ideas for what create here.

I have a few from others personalities (I think there are 2 wicked tease extended), but I don't know if I can upload those (would be more 50 or so).

I liked the idea of "suggestions replies", but would remove a little of the surprise element. Anyway, I don't think TeaseAI will evolve too much without 1885. I am already happy we have people keeping the project and removing bugs.
Daragorn wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:41 pm Damn you :rant: :rant: :-D
I made that change in patch 55.3 exactly for that reason, because i wanted to give you scripters much more versatility in creating responses files without having to worry on the infinite possible combinations of phrases that a user might use.
You could simply use a code for vocabs like #responsePlease, #responseMercy, etc etc, and then use those vocabs in the response files (you can just copy/paste the current trigger phrases into those files and put the #vocab as the new trigger word in the response file).
Then the users will know that they just have to look at those files and eventually modify them to suit their writing style without even having to open up the response files and "spoiler" themselves of the possible hidden interactions.
They would not need to do it, because those vocabs would already contain the currently uses trigger words, but if they wanted to expand on them, they could do that easily
:lol: :lol:

To be fair, I was done with the interaction in HoT when this version was released.

I already start a few responses, only triggered when a @Flag exist. I created the flag in the first line of what the domme say, and deleted in the last line, so that response will only trigger at this exact moment.

It's a simple thing, like you say "you are right" or "you are wrong".

Oh, and I would like to update those #vocab files before releasing, so people could check to see if any other words/phrases could be included. Something like in the "youre right" file, you can add "I agree".

Oh, I think I put something in every taunt with a question mark. :w00t:

---

Anyway, I would like if anyone could provide me some more examples of what you have tried? Dont't need to be nothing specific or complex, things like my example "youre right". I am really getting out of ideas.

Having a list of commom options, will be easy to go through the scripts to see where I can put these things)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Here is some of the phrases i use quite often (as you will see, i'd love being broken down and forced to submit :lol: ):
i am not a beta / i am an alpha
i don't have a small cock
you can't force me
this is just a game i play with you
i could stop when i want
i don't like this
you're so hot
you drive me mad
i am desperate
this is humiliating
i don't beg
you can't ask me this
this is unfair
you have to ... (do/let me/ect <-kinda "ordering" her something, basically)
i will never do this/that (in my case cum eating....but i'd love to see her trying to find ways to finally make me do it....and then make fun of me ehehe)
i like being controlled
you own me (and you don't own me too....depending on my mood :-))
you're such a tease
Last edited by Daragorn on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:08 pm I'd love more interaction if a fairly high amount of things I type will elicit some kind of response or might change things. But like I said, it would take a lot of scripting to make that possible. And if I had any influence on what the script writers spend their time on (which I know I don't but it never hurts to get other people's opinion), I would rather the time went to more content that can just happen. I'm somewhat fearful of how too much "systems" might get in the way, like we've seen with Spicy. But as long as it's just the icing, my fears won't become reality fortunately.
Well, to have that fairly high amount you have to start from somewhere don't you? We can't expect him (or anyone else) to create hundreds of scripts before releasing them....10 here, 10 there and in a few weeks/months you'll start to get a lot more interaction to play with.
But, anyway, knowing that there is the possibility that you might trigger something, wouldn't make you try to interact more anyway?
You don't need to know that x will trigger y, just that there might be some hidden content for you to discover if you try :-)
Looking at the vocabulary files is an option for those who have some idea about how Tease AI works, but it's not for everyone of course. I do like things like your example about how a fairly common phrase like 'may I edge' can lead to wildly different results. But users would need to know those phrases, it took me a long time before I realized I could ask that, and discover the things that can happen.
Well....that's not too complicated....just tell the used that they can expand vocabs that start with #response (or whatever code you use to recognize them from normal vocabs) by adding their trigger phrases and you're done...if they want they will do it, otrerwise they use the base words.
I don't get why you say that you'd need to know those phrases....i started looking at response files quite a long time after starting playing with teaseAI...to me it just came normal to try to write back to what she was saying....and so i discovered that i could actually trigger stuff by doing that (which, usually, just ends in her replying to you, but nevertheless).
If someone doesn't even feel like he should write anything, well, then it is their "fault" to not trigger anything, at least for how i see it.
And anyway, as avatarBr said, there are 300+ modules in the personality, which is a HUGE amount of content already, even for those who doesn't bother to pretend they are having a real conversation with someone.....i think it is time to add some content for those who'd love to have that and, like me, after a while get a bit bored of just having to read and do things without ever having the chance to do anything about it or having ways to change what is happening.
But, even if that kind of improvement ever came (and, honestly i doubt it will), doing that will completely remove the idea of the interactivity/inpredictibility of something being trigged here and there....you will know that those words will surely trigger something...and you'll probably just spam them all to see what lies behind...which, at least imho, completely ruins the immersion (but, as you said, i am not going to tell you how you should play :-D)
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

^THIS! Interactivity is the thing that separates TeaseAI from simpler teases and software. Without it TAI looks like random webtease generator, so it will be awesome if you add more of it to your creation.

If someone wants to see what he can write, you can always see in script files. I at first did it to see possibilities and limits, to get general idea of what you can write, but then there is another question - when to write it and not to forget what to write. So, I think, couple of examples that show general idea, concept of what HoT can and can`t will be useful. Without it someone can simply miss huge part of your work.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Thanks...I already had a few of these in mind (and in scripts too :lol: ) But that help me with a few ideas.

I will try to focus on Links now, this is the most boring part for me so, I want to change that a little.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

UPDATE

OK, I think I am done with that interaction part.

I have one last idea of something I want to put in the Links files (and want to optimize the AV_Link.txt), and will release V5 after that.
johnsmith1980
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith1980 »

well crap, now I'm really looking forward to v5
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:13 am UPDATE

OK, I think I am done with that interaction part.

I have one last idea of something I want to put in the Links files (and want to optimize the AV_Link.txt), and will release V5 after that.
:w00t: :w00t:
can't wait to try it...dont take too much to add that last idea then :lol: (just joking, take all the time you need :yes: )
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Yeah, the new idea could be done in 1 new file (and editing 1 current file) so, I will not delay for that.

I will probably pack everything for this weekend (I need to make sure nor file is calling a personal file).

Unfortunately, I think the media files need to be downloaded again, since I know I put at least a few new files there, but I don't keep track of what.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm Yeah, the new idea could be done in 1 new file (and editing 1 current file) so, I will not delay for that.

I will probably pack everything for this weekend (I need to make sure nor file is calling a personal file).

Unfortunately, I think the media files need to be downloaded again, since I know I put at least a few new files there, but I don't keep track of what.
yeah....i foresee a busy weekend then :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

OK, maybe a little delay because I found a few bugs and "a new source of inspiration" to add a few new interactions :lol:

And there is something about the MissBlue interaction I don't know if I want to change.

Since I did put the modules in a separated folder, and just call it from the modules files, something funny happened.

The main modules are just this

@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom/MissBlue/OriginalModule.txt)
@NullResponse
@End

Since I let the original modules deal with the @StopStroking or @Edge, when it finish and get back to the main module file, didn't go to the Link file, but go back to stroking (I think TeaseAI don't count a module till it find a @StopStroking inside).

I like to break the circle, and I can force a link call in the main module or I can just put a @Wait there so you don't go back to stroking too fast. Either way, I will need to change all the missblue modules to deal with that.