[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.11 (v.5 "soon")

Post by avatarbr »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 pm Chastity system from MissBlue also will be great. Thanks.
I saw he included more of that later...I did not included those, but in this case, since are separate files (when chastity mode is activated, TeaseAI will only call those files), you can just copy any _CHASTITY module from MissBlue folder. You already can do that, without the update.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 am
LegalizeRanch wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 pm Chastity system from MissBlue also will be great. Thanks.
I saw he included more of that later...I did not included those, but in this case, since are separate files (when chastity mode is activated, TeaseAI will only call those files), you can just copy any _CHASTITY module from MissBlue folder. You already can do that, without the update.
Any update on when you think it will be ready? :-)
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 am I saw he included more of that later...I did not included those, but in this case, since are separate files (when chastity mode is activated, TeaseAI will only call those files), you can just copy any _CHASTITY module from MissBlue folder. You already can do that, without the update.
I think its more complicated than you think, there are many flags and vars and callreturns related to chastity in miss blue and if you just copy _CHASTITY modules, they will be used only if you activate chastity from misc settings. However, chastity for me is fun when you do not know when you will be caged and released, so enabling it manually is no fun. In Miss Blue, she decides when and if you will be caged and released based on settings, mood etc.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:39 am Any update on when you think it will be ready? :-)
I don't know yet. I got a little frustated with the interactions. Could not trigger a lot of conversations with "commom" lines. It's hard to explain, but I want to include more files with conversations triggered in various parts of the session.

LegalizeRanch wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:59 pm
avatarbr wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:20 am I saw he included more of that later...I did not included those, but in this case, since are separate files (when chastity mode is activated, TeaseAI will only call those files), you can just copy any _CHASTITY module from MissBlue folder. You already can do that, without the update.
I think its more complicated than you think, there are many flags and vars and callreturns related to chastity in miss blue and if you just copy _CHASTITY modules, they will be used only if you activate chastity from misc settings. However, chastity for me is fun when you do not know when you will be caged and released, so enabling it manually is no fun. In Miss Blue, she decides when and if you will be caged and released based on settings, mood etc.
Oh, yeah that can be more complicated. But I will include all the files, even the one not called in HoT, so maybe will work. I think you will only need to include a few response files I left out.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, here a example of what I want to try:

- While stroking, you ask to slow down because you think you will edge if not.
- Domme deny (set a templag or a timer)
- you ask for mercy
- if the flag exist, or the timer is less than 2 min, she will know you asked for mercy because the stroke speed
- She now can check if you edge too much in this session (this command already exist), or she can check all many cbt you had (not sure if this exist)
- depending on her level/apathy/mood, she can let you stop/slowdow because the edges, or she can say you didn't have enough cbt to cool down.
- In the second case, she can ask if you think a little cbt could help
- if you say yes, she can stop and start a cbt session, if you say no, depending on her mood she can continue or say she think you should get some cbt.

So, my idea is create a lot of mini-interactions like that you will find more often, instead of 1 or 2 big interactions you could never see.

I want to use the actual responses(without remove actual content), but create a few more, to catch more things users can type.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

I really like your example, I hope you'll manage to get what you want, it sounds great :smile:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Yes i definitely like your idea a lot.... That exactly the kind of interaction i think teaseai personality are currently missing.
They dont need to be long full and complex script, they can just be small changes to the flow of a session, but things that make you think (and actually do) that wjat you write might impact how the session goes.
Other possible endings of your example could be her putting you in chastity to cooldown, get angeu because you edge too much without permission and punisbing you by making you edge multiple times, lowering your chance to cum because you disobey her

Other possible interaction examples could be her doing something when you ask to cum too often in a session, if you ask for mercy too much, if you refuse or complain when she order you to do something, her trying to slowly force you into stuff you dont like to do (cei, anal, gay, sissification etc etc
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Lestat wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:25 pm I really like your example, I hope you'll manage to get what you want, it sounds great :smile:
To be honest, that was easy to implement. I just can't make sure will trigger without change all the responses, but I created a good chance to happens.
Daragorn wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:45 pm Yes i definitely like your idea a lot.... That exactly the kind of interaction i think teaseai personality are currently missing.
They dont need to be long full and complex script, they can just be small changes to the flow of a session, but things that make you think (and actually do) that wjat you write might impact how the session goes.
Other possible endings of your example could be her putting you in chastity to cooldown, get angeu because you edge too much without permission and punisbing you by making you edge multiple times, lowering your chance to cum because you disobey her

Other possible interaction examples could be her doing something when you ask to cum too often in a session, if you ask for mercy too much, if you refuse or complain when she order you to do something, her trying to slowly force you into stuff you dont like to do (cei, anal, gay, sissification etc etc
Oh, those are some good ideas. The "edge too much" is already on HoT (I think I expanded a bit with some MissBlue ideas)

I already started the mini interactions, but I need to avoid creating big scripts from there :lol:

I have the Domme lines, still need to create the parts where she interact more with the user. But there at least one case, where a script will be called with a Response and, inside that script there is a @ResponseYes calling another Response and I am curious to see how this will work.

One small problem I found is, while this will work great in the stroke/taunt part, if this start inside a module, could be confuse when returning.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 pm I already started the mini interactions, but I need to avoid creating big scripts from there :lol:
can't wait to try the future house of tease....i am using miss blue only currently not to spoil house of tease currently...but i definitely plan on using her when it comes out (with miss blue chastity scripts too, obviously, since hot sadly lacks chastity right now).
Well...if they end up in being big that's not a problem for sure :lol: (apart for the time it will take you to complete them ehhe).
Another suggestion i can give you is to try to develop these interactions in "steps" like how cei was handled in miss blue:
i really loved like it happened "casually" starting with one module in which she talked about it with her glitter friend and hinting on willing to try to make me do it sooner or later, but it all ended there, for that session.
Some sessions later all of a sudden (probably i just runned the module again, but with "part 2") she brought out the topic again, and that happened again once more in a subsequent session.
I really loved the idea of a stepped process that you don't know when will move forward instead of having it all develop in the same session....it really felt like something that happened casually and due to us knowing each other better.....if you can do stuff like that it would be awesome (i know i am asking for difficult things to implement...but hey, i can dream no? :lol: ).

I have the Domme lines, still need to create the parts where she interact more with the user. But there at least one case, where a script will be called with a Response and, inside that script there is a @ResponseYes calling another Response and I am curious to see how this will work.

One small problem I found is, while this will work great in the stroke/taunt part, if this start inside a module, could be confuse when returning.
I don't think it will be too much of a problem, honestly....well at least not for me, i use a lot of callreturns (i did some modifications to miss blue to put in some more interaction, reciclying a few scripts i made (and, before you ask....i never shared them because they have been specifically tailored to me, and need a lot of preparation to make them work...you need some clips, some specific pics etc etc, so they would be useless without first having to work on setting them up for yourself) and i never had too much problem with it.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:44 pm Another suggestion i can give you is to try to develop these interactions in "steps" like how cei was handled in miss blue:
i really loved like it happened "casually" starting with one module in which she talked about it with her glitter friend and hinting on willing to try to make me do it sooner or later, but it all ended there, for that session.
Some sessions later all of a sudden (probably i just runned the module again, but with "part 2") she brought out the topic again, and that happened again once more in a subsequent session.
I really loved the idea of a stepped process that you don't know when will move forward instead of having it all develop in the same session....it really felt like something that happened casually and due to us knowing each other better.....if you can do stuff like that it would be awesome (i know i am asking for difficult things to implement...but hey, i can dream no? :lol: ).
I thought about it, but for now would be a lot of work. In HoT, I can not trust anymore in a module running again to trigger something. Could happen too far away and nobody would remember something happened. Thinking about that now, and I remember a few games where the Domme don't explain the rules the second time the module runs, and I know I already got one where I had no idea about the rules :lol:

Plus, I already established the fetish part to better use all the options in HoT, but the first implemation was something like that, but more direct (she asked if you are in some fetish).

But I will focus in the "recent memory" of the Domme.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

UPDATE:

- So, I did a few(~20) small scripts triggered by user type (I created a little one for the "rebels" who want to challenge the Domme :lol: ). Some are just text, others can change some things in the session.

Still don't feel like what I wanted, since need a user input to trigger. The problem is I want more from the Domme start, but the only way now is using the taunts, and with more than 700 lines in the StrokeTaunts_1.txt, it's not simple to make something trigger.
Another thing is, I don't want to only questions trigger something, but it's really hard to imagine what someone could type after everyline she says.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:48 am - So, I did a few(~20) small scripts triggered by user type (I created a little one for the "rebels" who want to challenge the Domme :lol: ). Some are just text, others can change some things in the session.

Still don't feel like what I wanted, since need a user input to trigger. The problem is I want more from the Domme start, but the only way now is using the taunts, and with more than 700 lines in the StrokeTaunts_1.txt, it's not simple to make something trigger.
Another thing is, I don't want to only questions trigger something, but it's really hard to imagine what someone could type after everyline she says.
Why are you so worried about them being triggered by user responses only? Wasn't it the whole idea behind this update to have more interactivity with her?
If you make so that they can also be randomly triggered imho you will lose that feeling and they will become just more content (not that it is a bad thing to have more content, but it will feel like all the other things already present...something that happen indipendently on what you do/write/don't do).
I talk for myself (and apparently looks like i am one of the few :-) ) but i tend to write quite a bit during a session, replying to her questions even when there is no need to, replying to her taunts, asking for permission/grants/mercy/etc etc, hoping that it might trigger something.....if i wanted just a tease where i don't need to do anything else but follow the orders, i could just use a webtease or a joi video.
The best moments i had with teaseAI have been when i accidentally triggered something and that caught me by surprise because i wasn't expecting it to happen....imho that can only be achieved by scripts that can get triggered by user responses.
If you are worried about them never being triggered because the user won't write the right words, you can make them be triggered by response files that use a #vocab as the trigger word; this way you can provide some basic phrases that might trigger them and then each user can add more to be more in line with how they write.
That's my 2c :smile:
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm I talk for myself (and apparently looks like i am one of the few :-) ) but i tend to write quite a bit during a session, replying to her questions even when there is no need to, replying to her taunts, asking for permission/grants/mercy/etc etc, hoping that it might trigger something.....if i wanted just a tease where i don't need to do anything else but follow the orders, i could just use a webtease or a joi video.
I sometimes check vocabulary folder just to see which words can trigger something, the usual, "I'm stroking", "on the edge" etc. gets boring really fast.
Daragorn wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm The best moments i had with teaseAI have been when i accidentally triggered something and that caught me by surprise because i wasn't expecting it to happen....imho that can only be achieved by scripts that can get triggered by user responses.
Such moments are indeed very cool, they get even better when she asks some questions or starts a longer conversation (or a module) as a response. The whole personality starts being repetitive too fast without them, that's why I've tested every personality released so far and yet, I couldn't play any of them for more than 3 or 4 weeks. Despite bugs preventing me from having fun, most personalities just tend to be focused more about doing than talking, usually without much diversity. Imho, checking vocabulary folder is the best way to see if the personality has a decent level of interactivity and diversity, which leads to a better replayability, or it's all about stroke to the beat, edge, stop, stroke to the beat...

HoT is very diverse, although a mix of HoT and Spicy would be just perfect. Being able to either choose between cheeky girl and strict Domme, or the personality switching once in a while by itself, like a girl with lowest level and apathy settings, switching to hardcore Domme for a week or two because the slave insluted her.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm
Why are you so worried about them being triggered by user responses only? Wasn't it the whole idea behind this update to have more interactivity with her?
If you make so that they can also be randomly triggered imho you will lose that feeling and they will become just more content (not that it is a bad thing to have more content, but it will feel like all the other things already present...something that happen indipendently on what you do/write/don't do).
Yeah, I still don't know :lol: I want something more natural...
Daragorn wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm replying to her questions even when there is no need to,
THIS....is something like that I want to create. While she is talking, you see a "space" to type something too, and this trigger something different from the script.
Daragorn wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 pm If you are worried about them never being triggered because the user won't write the right words, you can make them be triggered by response files that use a #vocab as the trigger word; this way you can provide some basic phrases that might trigger them and then each user can add more to be more in line with how they write.
That's my 2c :smile:
Well, I will be honest, I still use the patch 55.0, now I have a reason to update (I tried the #Vocab on a response without sucess last week, without knowing this was implemented later)
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

As a user, I for one am indeed concerned with content hidden behind specific things you need to say. Even when you use Tease AI very passively, it is still a lot more than just a JOI video: it's interactive, it's unpredictable, it caters to your preferences, it will push you towards things you might not do if you got to choose yourself,...
I would love it if personalities became more interactive and would respond "lifelike" to anything you say, but I doubt that is possible by just the few people creating the personalities. The amount of different triggers and responses would need to be enormous to make it convincing. With a more doable amount of triggers that lead to specific responses, it would be pretty hard to figure out when you can say something that makes a difference, and when it won't. Without looking in the files, you would be just trying to type random things in the chat to see if they work; which is okay when you are trying to do stuff in a text adventure game, but I think it would be pretty bad for your arousal level when you are thinking about synonyms or guessing what a personality creator might have imagined.