[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 6.1

Post by timoth31 »

Thanks a lot @avatarbr
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

operwt wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:25 pm When caged it loops modules without unlocking and ends without report
Yeah, there is something strange with chastity in HoT

I think I fixed with 1 line in AV_Link.txt:

Code: Select all

@InChastity @NullResponse @Call(Stroke\Link\Link_CHASTITY.txt)
This will make sure TAI runs the correct link file if the user are in chastity and I think the Taunts cicle will call a correct chastity module.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

I've got two bugs it HoT
first with glitter 3 ine "task_forced" if you get to do 0 edge with dice roll, she will still ask you to do, and once it's done you will get -1 edge and it goes on and on until you use your safeword.

Second is also in this "task forced" maybe in other scripts, just before the countdown TAI tries to get 140484_sounddogs__fe.mp3
but there is no such file even in the HoT audio folder
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm I've got two bugs it HoT
first with glitter 3 ine "task_forced" if you get to do 0 edge with dice roll, she will still ask you to do, and once it's done you will get -1 edge and it goes on and on until you use your safeword.

Second is also in this "task forced" maybe in other scripts, just before the countdown TAI tries to get 140484_sounddogs__fe.mp3
I checked that module. It's H2Stroke3.txt. Don't look like you can get a 0

@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice1]=[#Random(1,6)]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice2]=[#Random(1,6)]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice3]=[#Random(1,6)]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Dice4]=[Dice1]+[Dice2]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Dice3]*[Dice4]
But I think the edge count it's not implemented...I will check that.

About that sound, I can't find any reference to that here. Can you find what script called that?
operwt wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:12 pm Sometimes Domme forgets to put a chastity at the end
I don't remember putting chastity in the end. To be honest, I don't open TAI for the last 2 months, so I need to remember a lot of things :lol:
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 pm

About that sound, I can't find any reference to that here. Can you find what script called that?
operwt wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:12 pm Sometimes Domme forgets to put a chastity at the end
I don't remember putting chastity in the end. To be honest, I don't open TAI for the last 2 months, so I need to remember a lot of things :lol:
here is the text I got for the 0

Sarah: Let 3 dices decide for us lol
12:17 Sarah: The first dice says 3
12:17 Sarah: Second one tells Me 6
12:17 Sarah: And the third one says 2
12:18 Sarah: And now lets multiply the numbers haha
12:18 Sarah: your luck tell us that their need to be 0 edges for Me tonight stroker
12:18 Sarah: 
12:18 Sarah: Looks like we just have a quicky today :-(
12:19 Sarah: I am sad that you were so lucky today and got just 0 edges
12:19 Sarah: In My dreams there where numbers with three digits :-(

12:45 Sarah: -5 dripping edges to go for you Tim
How can I find the script for my bug with the sound file?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:03 pm
avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 pm

here is the text I got for the 0

Sarah: Let 3 dices decide for us lol
12:17 Sarah: The first dice says 3
12:17 Sarah: Second one tells Me 6
12:17 Sarah: And the third one says 2
12:18 Sarah: And now lets multiply the numbers haha
12:18 Sarah: your luck tell us that their need to be 0 edges for Me tonight stroker
12:18 Sarah: 
12:18 Sarah: Looks like we just have a quicky today :-(
12:19 Sarah: I am sad that you were so lucky today and got just 0 edges
12:19 Sarah: In My dreams there where numbers with three digits :-(

12:45 Sarah: -5 dripping edges to go for you Tim
How can I find the script for my bug with the sound file?
Strange, that should give you 18 edges (3+6)*2

Maybe it's a older version?

You can try replace the the file in the link (Path: Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\h2sModules). In this one, I put a safe code in case you get <0 will stop.

https://mega.nz/#!ENpCxQ5A!AtgI2sK2EiWe ... m1mNV--JNQ

To find the script with the audio, you should type "@" when it's called. You can try search for the audio file inside the HoT folder and see what file shows there. I tried that, and get no files.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:47 pm Strange, that should give you 18 edges (3+6)*2

Maybe it's a older version?

You can try replace the the file in the link (Path: Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\h2sModules). In this one, I put a safe code in case you get <0 will stop.

https://mega.nz/#!ENpCxQ5A!AtgI2sK2EiWe ... m1mNV--JNQ

To find the script with the audio, you should type "@" when it's called. You can try search for the audio file inside the HoT folder and see what file shows there. I tried that, and get no files.
Thanks for your answer I will try that next time it happens
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

UPDATE

I am working on the "modifiers" for the sessions.

I will not change all modules to have modifiers (too much work). Instead, I will replace the Link part on the cicle (not all, sometimes).

I have a few ready, and others I don't know what put there:

1- User did not cum for a few days * DONE *
She will taunt and tease you ever more if you trigger that one (what will be automatic, she will just make sure you didn't came between sessions)

2 - Domme bad mood * DONE *
If you put the Domme in a bad mood, will trigger some no so nice parts. But it's not really a big change.

3 - domme good mood
Still don't know what to do here.

4 - domme bored with stroking/edges - DONE *
This will trigger automatically after a few sessions. Will bring some no stroking/edge for a few time. That one it's hard to create something not boring.

5- Domme Talk
I think I already release that one. Not sure anymore :lol: , but she will pick a subject to talk in that session. Will be simple Link files with 1 theme.

If anyone have anothes suggest for new modifiers or things to include in these, I would like to have more options.

Oh, and I want to create more end scripts (have 10 now). Any suggestion its wellcome.
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude Man »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 am UPDATE

I will not change all modules to have modifiers (too much work). Instead, I will replace the Link part on the cicle (not all, sometimes).

She will taunt and tease you ever more if you trigger that one (what will be automatic, she will just make sure you didn't came between sessions)

If you put the Domme in a bad mood, will trigger some no so nice parts. But it's not really a big change.

3 - domme good mood

This will trigger automatically after a few sessions. Will bring some no stroking/edge for a few time. That one it's hard to create something not boring.

5- Domme Talk
I think I already release that one. Not sure anymore :lol: , but she will pick a subject to talk in that session. Will be simple Link files with 1 theme.

If anyone have anothes suggest for new modifiers or things to include in these, I would like to have more options.

Oh, and I want to create more end scripts (have 10 now). Any suggestion its wellcome.
That's great news. Any end scripts that involve cum eating and different ways to cum would be a great addition! Any time frame currently on when you might release these updates?

Thanks for all the work you do on this :-D
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 am UPDATE

3 - domme good mood

5- Domme Talk

In good mood she could be more willing to give positive answers to your demands like seeing crush, glitter, playing games. Will also go further in domme tags "half dressed" or even "naked" to reward you for your good behavior. But (depending on domme apathy) she will get easely in badmood if you abuse her kindness like edging, stroking, cumming without being told to like "how could you do that while I was so nice with you, now you're gonna pay for it" (not quite sure about the text) and then triggers the bad mood script. I never made scripts for TAI so i don't know if what I asked is easy to do or not

Adding torture on demand, so you can ask for torture (it could later be used to improve mood or chance to get full orgasm) : balls/cock tie, clamps, cbt, spanking, icy hot etc
Improving domme personnality integration, didn't saw much difference between the different option in the parameters (and why not few script proper to the choosen personnality)

Well hope this is not too hard to implement, HoT is already amazing so if you can't had those it's not a big deal
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Dude Man wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:57 am
That's great news. Any end scripts that involve cum eating and different ways to cum would be a great addition! Any time frame currently on when you might release these updates?

Thanks for all the work you do on this :-D
Yeah, want to have a lot of different ends, but it's hard to imagine things besides countdown, edge/edge/cum/deny, etc.

Dont have a date yet. I just "restart" working on Hot (I forgot a lot of "where did I put this" things)
timoth31 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:23 pm In good mood she could be more willing to give positive answers to your demands like seeing crush, glitter, playing games. Will also go further in domme tags "half dressed" or even "naked" to reward you for your good behavior. But (depending on domme apathy) she will get easely in badmood if you abuse her kindness like edging, stroking, cumming without being told to like "how could you do that while I was so nice with you, now you're gonna pay for it" (not quite sure about the text) and then triggers the bad mood script. I never made scripts for TAI so i don't know if what I asked is easy to do or not

Adding torture on demand, so you can ask for torture (it could later be used to improve mood or chance to get full orgasm) : balls/cock tie, clamps, cbt, spanking, icy hot etc
Improving domme personnality integration, didn't saw much difference between the different option in the parameters (and why not few script proper to the choosen personnality)

Well hope this is not too hard to implement, HoT is already amazing so if you can't had those it's not a big deal
There are a few good ideas, but not what I am thinking. These could be a good option to use in the actual responses with the bad/good mood filters. I will check the responses to see where I can put some of those (I know there are already a few there)

Another question, about the " User did not cum for a few days". How much, in general, it's a good lenght to trigger that?

3 days it's too short? Should be at least 1 week?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:35 pm
Another question, about the " User did not cum for a few days". How much, in general, it's a good lenght to trigger that?

5 days to over 1 week, it could be defined at the first start by how much the sub masturbates normally and then making the trigger to be half or more of the time. for exemple someone who masturbates 4 times a week will get 2 days of denial, and it could double every week or more 2 days first week, 4 the next, and continuous to the maximum defined by user. I think it will be hard to make for the coming updates or even couldn't be done, so 1 week seems good. But it could also be choosen by user at first start with a minimal number defined on the script. 3 days is the minimal and from that the user can choose how many days he could not cum.

Sorry if i'm not clear
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:20 pm
avatarbr wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:35 pm

5 days to over 1 week, it could be defined at the first start by how much the sub masturbates normally and then making the trigger to be half or more of the time. for exemple someone who masturbates 4 times a week will get 2 days of denial, and it could double every week or more 2 days first week, 4 the next, and continuous to the maximum defined by user. I think it will be hard to make for the coming updates or even couldn't be done, so 1 week seems good. But it could also be choosen by user at first start with a minimal number defined on the script. 3 days is the minimal and from that the user can choose how many days he could not cum.

Sorry if i'm not clear
Yes, it's clear. But HoT will not impose a denial time. It's just a "natural" outcome from that.

Imagine this:
Day 1 - You play one session and came.
Day 2 -Next day, you played another session and got denied.
you don't play (open TAI) for 4 days.
next day you open TAI, HoT will remember you came 6 days ago (day 1), but didn't came 5 days ago (day 2) and was gone for 4 days.
She will ask you if you masturbate and cum in these 4 days. If you say no, she will know you didn't cum for 6 days, and this will trigger the modifier.
If you agreed to let her take total control of your orgasms (like MissBlue), if you say yes, she will be not happy :-D

Anyway, I think 5 days could be a good start to trigger that. But anything above that will trigger too.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:30 am
Yes, it's clear. But HoT will not impose a denial time. It's just a "natural" outcome from that.

Imagine this:
Day 1 - You play one session and came.
Day 2 -Next day, you played another session and got denied.
you don't play (open TAI) for 4 days.
next day you open TAI, HoT will remember you came 6 days ago (day 1), but didn't came 5 days ago (day 2) and was gone for 4 days.
She will ask you if you masturbate and cum in these 4 days. If you say no, she will know you didn't cum for 6 days, and this will trigger the modifier.
If you agreed to let her take total control of your orgasms (like MissBlue), if you say yes, she will be not happy :-D

Anyway, I think 5 days could be a good start to trigger that. But anything above that will trigger too.
Thanks it's much more clear now, and well I like this idea too :)
I didn't find any response in the files to disable anal, would it be possible to add it for people that are not into it, it's a bit gamebreaking to have a 15min module of domme or glitter asking you to fuck yourself before letting you stroke.
And one more thing, will it be possible in this or futurs updates to add post orgasm torture (with ot without domme letting you define duration)?
Thanks
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:38 pm Thanks it's much more clear now, and well I like this idea too :)
I didn't find any response in the files to disable anal, would it be possible to add it for people that are not into it, it's a bit gamebreaking to have a 15min module of domme or glitter asking you to fuck yourself before letting you stroke.
And one more thing, will it be possible in this or futurs updates to add post orgasm torture (with ot without domme letting you define duration)?
Thanks
You should not get any anal scripts if you did not made clear you want. Like cei and pain (pain can still have a few things showing)

Check the folder "Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\System\Flags" for av_fetish_pegging or AV_LikeAnal flags. You can delete both if it there. HoT only create these flags if she asked or you tell her you want.

If you don't find these flags, did you remember the module where these triggered? I maybe forgot to put a skip in some modules (can be the file name, or some lines from the chat log, so I can search)

About the POT, I think there are one already, but it's not really a big thing. The thing is, with the multiple end scripts, I think I skiped that part (and a few others). I will take a look.