[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 2.1 RELEASED

Post by Mat »

Thanks for putting this together :-)

I've found a couple of bugs though..
Spoiler: show
ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Custom Task line

Title: RunCustomTask()
Message: Tease AI did not return a valid Custom Taks line from file:[..]\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\Tasks\AV_CBT_Gliter3_First.txt
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(Hentai)" in file "[..]\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\CallReturn\pvCr_BreakStroking.txt"
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
And finally, I had a popup saying "spank3.mp3" not found, which I couldn't find in the media download.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote:I very often run into a bug at the very beginning:

Time to get into your mind.
You need to be taught how to speak to someone superior

First Time I report a bug like this, please let me know if you need further info. Newest patch and Version running.
put this file in the \House of Tease\System\Flags folder. This should skip that part of the script. I dont know why some people are getting this error.

https://mega.nz/#!8VpB0QBR!QbBgnYFAdEFt ... KJcF5HL1SA
Or you can get copy any flag file and rename to AV_StartQ_04
Mat wrote:ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Custom Task line

Title: RunCustomTask()
Message: Tease AI did not return a valid Custom Taks line from file:[..]\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\Tasks\AV_CBT_Gliter3_First.txt
yeah, this is a problem I cant find a solution. Looks like just happens the first time you run a custom task. Please, report if you have this bug when got this same task (AV_CBT_Gliter3) again.
Mat wrote:
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(Hentai)" in file "[..]\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\CallReturn\pvCr_BreakStroking.txt"
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
This is from Miss Blue. I will taka a look and see if I find the problem.
Mat wrote: And finally, I had a popup saying "spank3.mp3" not found, which I couldn't find in the media download.
Damn, I got this file from another personality and did not remember . You can get here
Spank3.zip
(17.75 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
I will upload the Media file later.

Thanks for the bug reports.
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 2.0 RELEASED

Post by byrdbrain15 »

byrdbrain15 wrote:I get error after I love a #petname who knows how to speak properly. A little help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you get all the files in the Custom\AV_Scripts\ folder?

Anyway, if you still have that problem, put this file in the \House of Tease\System\Flags folder. This should skip that part of the script.

Sorry it's been weird over here, but I managed to fix it, I just changed the script lines from:
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_01) @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_StarQ1.txt)

to:
@SetFlag(AV_StartQ_01) @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_StarQ1.txt)

for the 4 lines calling for the custom scripts and it fixed the problem and asked the questions in succession. Thanks for the awesome personality btw.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 2.0 RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

byrdbrain15 wrote:
byrdbrain15 wrote:I get error after I love a #petname who knows how to speak properly. A little help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you get all the files in the Custom\AV_Scripts\ folder?

Anyway, if you still have that problem, put this file in the \House of Tease\System\Flags folder. This should skip that part of the script.

Sorry it's been weird over here, but I managed to fix it, I just changed the script lines from:
@NotFlag(AV_StartQ_01) @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_StarQ1.txt)

to:
@SetFlag(AV_StartQ_01) @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_StarQ1.txt)

for the 4 lines calling for the custom scripts and it fixed the problem and asked the questions in succession. Thanks for the awesome personality btw.
OK, but I think you will get the questions every time you start a session. Maybe the @RapidCodeOn before this part its what cause this (not sure).

If you get tired of her ask the same thing everytime, just use that flag.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

i am back, lucky me could restore most of the Videos and Thanks to TumblOne downloading the Images again was super easy, this Program is awesome, add Tumblr url, start and it donwloads all the sweet Pictures ahaha

Well whatever i have deleted now "Let Me Stop Stroking.txt", but i only had one Session so far and can´t tell if it helped or not, i will tell you if i know more, but i did runned into something Strange the last Session

The Domme started a Script that involved crushes and the Strange thing about this is she hasn´t asked me about crushes yet, so the script was weird, but i think i interrupted the script by saying no to her Question if i enjoy it, cause well how can enjoy something that doesn´t exists xD and i am pretty sure she isn´t supposed to use a script like this without asking about the crushes first right?

Oh and no this did not frezze the Session, it just was weird to see her use this script, without knowing anything about my crushes yet xD

Edit: How do i use the CheckVar.txt? Do i just add it as an module?

Edit2: Looks like deleting "Let Me Stop Stroking.txt" fixed the issue, now she isn´t ignoring me anymore :)

Edit3: Since edging needs permission i am curious, is there a way to tell her that i am close to the edge? i could swear there is, i am probably just to dump to find the right words >.<
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

meowww wrote:
The Domme started a Script that involved crushes and the Strange thing about this is she hasn´t asked me about crushes yet, so the script was weird, but i think i interrupted the script by saying no to her Question if i enjoy it, cause well how can enjoy something that doesn´t exists xD and i am pretty sure she isn´t supposed to use a script like this without asking about the crushes first right?

Edit: How do i use the CheckVar.txt? Do i just add it as an module?

Edit2: Looks like deleting "Let Me Stop Stroking.txt" fixed the issue, now she isn´t ignoring me anymore :)

Edit3: Since edging needs permission i am curious, is there a way to tell her that i am close to the edge? i could swear there is, i am probably just to dump to find the right words >.<
Did you remember what module was that with the Crush. There are some hard ones to check everything she already asked you.

CheckVar you just need to run via the debug option in the menu.

I know the "can I edge?" option.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

avatarbr wrote: Did you remember what module was that with the Crush. There are some hard ones to check everything she already asked you.

Hmmm i did not got an error, with this no errorlog, so it´s hard to tell...

Does it help if i say that she talked about, how she would know all the crushes and could use it against me? That she then wanted me to Edge to each Crush? and that she clearly talked about this Crushes where i would need to add i think 10 Folders?

Well that with the CheckVar i probably should have figured out on my own, but still Thank you, since i only had two Sessions so far, the result might be helpful for finding the right module:
AV_ModAud1 = 0
AV_ModAud2 = 1000
AV_ModAud3 = 0
AV_ModAud4 = 0
AV_ModFetish1 = 0
AV_ModFetish2= 0
AV_ModFetish3 = 0
AV_ModFetish4 = 0
AV_ModGames = 0
AV_ModGeneral1 = 100
AV_ModGeneral2 = 0
AV_ModGeneral3 = 0
AV_ModGeneral4 = 0
AV_ModGlitter1 = 0
AV_ModGlitter2 = 0
AV_ModVideos = 1
AV_Link1 = 0
AV_Link2 = 0
AV_Link3 = 100
AV_Link4 = 0
AV_Link5 = 0
AV_Link6 = 1000
Oh and i saw that i got an Errorlog, it´s nothing big just a missing Vocabulary:

Hmm the "can i edge" option sounds like asking her to edge, what i search for is to tell her that i am close, instead of asking, so that she then decides to let me stop/edge or give me a small break or torture me with slow strokes and yeah i just can´t believe that this doesn´t exists yet, if not well then it would be awesome if someone does it :P
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

meowww wrote:
avatarbr wrote: Did you remember what module was that with the Crush. There are some hard ones to check everything she already asked you.

Hmmm i did not got an error, with this no errorlog, so it´s hard to tell...

Does it help if i say that she talked about, how she would know all the crushes and could use it against me? That she then wanted me to Edge to each Crush? and that she clearly talked about this Crushes where i would need to add i think 10 Folders?

Well that with the CheckVar i probably should have figured out on my own, but still Thank you, since i only had two Sessions so far, the result might be helpful for finding the right module:
AV_ModAud1 = 0
AV_ModAud2 = 1000
AV_ModAud3 = 0
AV_ModAud4 = 0
AV_ModFetish1 = 0
AV_ModFetish2= 0
AV_ModFetish3 = 0
AV_ModFetish4 = 0
AV_ModGames = 0
AV_ModGeneral1 = 100
AV_ModGeneral2 = 0
AV_ModGeneral3 = 0
AV_ModGeneral4 = 0
AV_ModGlitter1 = 0
AV_ModGlitter2 = 0
AV_ModVideos = 1
AV_Link1 = 0
AV_Link2 = 0
AV_Link3 = 100
AV_Link4 = 0
AV_Link5 = 0
AV_Link6 = 1000
Oh and i saw that i got an Errorlog, it´s nothing big just a missing Vocabulary:

Hmm the "can i edge" option sounds like asking her to edge, what i search for is to tell her that i am close, instead of asking, so that she then decides to let me stop/edge or give me a small break or torture me with slow strokes and yeah i just can´t believe that this doesn´t exists yet, if not well then it would be awesome if someone does it :P

I think I remember that module. I will try to find.

I remember one time I tried "I am close", but this worked like "on the edge". But its not hard to implement, but I need to check the system responses for edges to avoid conflicts. There are a lot of "I am close" in the system. Not sure if I can remove.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

avatarbr wrote: I think I remember that module. I will try to find.

I remember one time I tried "I am close", but this worked like "on the edge". But its not hard to implement, but I need to check the system responses for edges to avoid conflicts. There are a lot of "I am close" in the system. Not sure if I can remove.
Would it not be possible to simply use something else instead of "i am close" maybe "about to edge" Nevermind i bet "about to" is already used for being close to orgasm and would cause trouble...hmmm maybe i just should list what i can think of and you can see if something of this might work:
"i am close"
"about to Edge"
"about to"
"close to the edge"
"close to"
"almost edging"
"ready to edge"
"going to"
"have to"
"have to edge"
"need to"
"need to edge"
"must edge"
Maybe some of this?

Good luck finding the Module :P

Edit got two new Errors:
Message: Tease AI did not return a valid Edge Taunt from file: Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Edge\GroupEdge.txt

i took a quick look and i saw contact1 and contact2 is it possible that you forgot contact3? xD

and

Tease Ai/Audio/17.mp3 missing
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

meowww wrote:
Edit got two new Errors:

Message: Tease AI did not return a valid Edge Taunt from file: Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Edge\GroupEdge.txt

i took a quick look and i saw contact1 and contact2 is it possible that you forgot contact3? xD

and

Tease Ai/Audio/17.mp3 missing
Yep, the GroupEdge file dont have a Contact3 entry....I will make a copy of the contact2.

the 17.mp3 file is under the Audio/SeSp folder. The only file calling this is correct. Maybe some ramdom error made call the incorrect folder. Please, check if you have this file (you can download the media file to make sure)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

avatarbr wrote: Yep, the GroupEdge file dont have a Contact3 entry....I will make a copy of the contact2.

the 17.mp3 file is under the Audio/SeSp folder. The only file calling this is correct. Maybe some ramdom error made call the incorrect folder. Please, check if you have this file (you can download the media file to make sure)
Yeah guess i downloaded the wrong Media Files as i redownloaded everything, don´t ask me how this could happen or why i don´t got any errors before, i have no clue lol
legocarpet
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by legocarpet »

i keep getting the error

"#var[AV_Persona13].txt" was not found in f:\tease ai open beta\tease ai\scripts\house of tease\Vocabulary\. please verify the file is in the correct folder and that the vocabulary word is spelled correctly in the script

any help would be appreciated
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

legocarpet wrote:i keep getting the error

"#var[AV_Persona13].txt" was not found in f:\tease ai open beta\tease ai\scripts\house of tease\Vocabulary\. please verify the file is in the correct folder and that the vocabulary word is spelled correctly in the script

any help would be appreciated
Are you using a old version of Tease AI?

#var[] its a new command to show variables. Make sure you downloaded the new version here.
Fenrir
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fenrir »

It appears some files are missing from the media pack. av_imagens contains the folders 01-19 all empty and I just hit upon this error: "No images matching the filter *.* were found in "E:\Tease AI\Images\av-imagens\01"!
It started like this:
01:34 Mistress Starr: To sometimes be tested to ensure that you keep improving yourself
01:34 Mistress Starr: In the art of mantain control
01:34 Mistress Starr: So, I will use your weak points.
01:34 Mistress Starr: Starring:

Here the error showed the first time, resulting the following line:

01:37 Mistress Starr: 0

It keeps repeating with varying folders after that.

01:38 Mistress Starr: And 0
01:38 Mistress Starr: Are you ready for denial, edging, and humiliation?
I re-downloaded the media file to make sure it wasn't a freak error. It wasn't the folders 01-19 are empty.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Fenrir wrote:It appears some files are missing from the media pack. av_imagens contains the folders 01-19 all empty and I just hit upon this error: "No images matching the filter *.* were found in "E:\Tease AI\Images\av-imagens\01"!
It started like this:
01:34 Mistress Starr: To sometimes be tested to ensure that you keep improving yourself
01:34 Mistress Starr: In the art of mantain control
01:34 Mistress Starr: So, I will use your weak points.
01:34 Mistress Starr: Starring:

Here the error showed the first time, resulting the following line:

It keeps repeating with varying folders after that.

01:38 Mistress Starr: And 0
01:38 Mistress Starr: Are you ready for denial, edging, and humiliation?
I re-downloaded the media file to make sure it wasn't a freak error. It wasn't the folders 01-19 are empty.
The av_imagens number folders are supposed to be filled by yourself when asked by the domme. The module for that must not be checking the proper flags to stop this issue from happening.