[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 6.0 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:49 am I think Edge roulette is broken, there is no check in the end script if you won ER or not.
Yeah....scripts from others I didn't checked (I want some surprises too :lol: )

Edge for us have a few missing vocabs too. I already fixed here....I will check that one too.

EDIT: Oh, I see...the script it's ok, but in the end, there are no change...

That's bad, since I already created various end scripts...I will need to see if I can make something about that.

I think the best solution it's to crate a single end if you have played that one.
operwt wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 am
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 pm
operwt wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:35 am I don't see any differences. Should I ask for something?
The update it's "incremental", so you should see differences here and there. But you will get more responses for what you type/answer.
What should I type? Or it has an AI to figure out?
If she ask something, try to respond...(almost everything where you can type yes/no have something) there are a lot of interactions in theses cases...I don't want to spoil, but you can just see the files names (what will trigger it's not exact the file name, but it give you a general idea) inside of Vocabulary/responses to have some ideas of what you can type.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 6.1 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

UPDATE 6.1
A few new end scripts, 1 extra module file and bug fixes.

Upgrade files from 6.0 or 6.0.1 to 6.1: https://mega.nz/#!UVwjCCqR!Wskklmyd2mMH ... DjnlgOfWcs
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:18 pm Edge for us have a few missing vocabs too. I already fixed here....
The latest version of Edge for us can be found here: tigrotto's scripts for Tease AI

Please download both the audio and the script files.

@ avatarbr: if you want to release a patch with the latest version of Edge for us! feel free to do it.
The version you have in HoT is outdated; the latest version will work better.

Click on the link above(or in my signature, it's the same), follow the instructions and download both the audio and the script files (I made some changes to the path of the files to adapt it for HoT, Miss Blue and Wicked Tease...)
Then you can delete the folder BlackJerk you have in Custom/CallReturn, you won't need it anymore.

Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 am
avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:18 pm Edge for us have a few missing vocabs too. I already fixed here....
The latest version of Edge for us can be found here: tigrotto's scripts for Tease AI

Please download both the audio and the script files.

@ avatarbr: if you want to release a patch with the latest version of Edge for us! feel free to do it.
The version you have in HoT is outdated; the latest version will work better.

Click on the link above(or in my signature, it's the same), follow the instructions and download both the audio and the script files (I made some changes to the path of the files to adapt it for HoT, Miss Blue and Wicked Tease...)
Then you can delete the folder BlackJerk you have in Custom/CallReturn, you won't need it anymore.

Oh cool...

But I remember I needed to reduce the number of total edges in the original version. And I think the duration of the tasks...

Were too much to do inside a HoT session.

Did you changed that, or I need to change again? (I don't remember what I did anymore)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:50 am Oh cool...

But I remember I needed to reduce the number of total edges in the original version. And I think the duration of the tasks...

Were too much to do inside a HoT session.

Did you changed that, or I need to change again? (I don't remember what I did anymore)
I reduced the number of edges(at least 10-12 but not more than 18-22, in the version in HoT they are 20-40) and simplified the code with the dialogues when they make you edge using @SetDomme(); the code changed from this

Code: Select all

(BnB Slideshow)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Domme) #LetTheEdgeFade
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact1) @Contact1 #LetTheEdgeFade
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact2) @Contact2 #LetTheEdgeFade
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact3) @Contact3 #LetTheEdgeFade
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Domme) As long as you're cooling down
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact1) @Contact1 As long as you're cooling down
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact2) @Contact2 As long as you're cooling down
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact3) @Contact3 As long as you're cooling down
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Domme) I've got a slideshow to keep you occupied... @Chance50(Boob Show)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact1) @Contact1 I've got a slideshow to keep you occupied... @Chance50(Boob Show)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact2) @Contact2 I've got a slideshow to keep you occupied... @Chance50(Boob Show)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact3) @Contatc3 I've got a slideshow to keep you occupied... @Chance50(Boob Show)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Domme) The sexiest asses I found online @RT(today, #GeneralTime) #Grin @Slideshow(butt) @SlideshowOn @Goto(Slides Loaded)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact1) @Contact1 The sexiest asses I found online @RT(today, #GeneralTime) #Grin @Slideshow(butt) @SlideshowOn @Goto(Slides Loaded)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact2) @Contact2 The sexiest asses I found online @RT(today, #GeneralTime) #Grin @Slideshow(butt) @SlideshowOn @Goto(Slides Loaded)
@Flag(tgr8 Edged by Contact3) @Contact3 The sexiest asses I found online @RT(today, #GeneralTime) #Grin @Slideshow(butt) @SlideshowOn @Goto(Slides Loaded)
to this

Code: Select all

(BnB Slideshow)
#LetTheEdgeFade
As long as you're cooling down
I've got a slideshow to keep you occupied... @Chance50(Boob Show)
The sexiest asses I found online @RT(today, #GeneralTime) #Grin @Slideshow(butt) @SlideshowOn @Goto(Slides Loaded)
and it's much easier to read, to fix if there's a bug or a typo in one of the dialogues.

Probably I also did some minor fixes but I don't remember at the moment.

However you could send me a PM with what you want to change/delete and I'll do it for you; otherwise you can download it from my thread (the link is in my signature) and make the changes you want on your own.
As I wrote in my signature, everyone can use my scripts for their own script/personality; so feel free to do what you prefer.

EDIT:
avatarbr wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:50 amAnd I think the duration of the tasks...
With 20-40 edges to do I recognize it's quite extreme: you could have to do 40 edges and 8 stroking tasks.
With 18-22 edges max you would have 3/4 stroking tasks that could be further reduced to 3 or 2/3 if you choose to raise to 6 or 7 the number of edges between a stroking task.

With the number of edges ranges from 10-12 to 18-22 and 5 edges every stroking task you would have to do:
  • at least 2 stroking task
  • at most 3/4 stroking task
With 6 edges every stroking task:
  • at most 3 stroking task
With 7 edges every stroking task:
  • at most 2/3 stroking task
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

OK, I think that number of edges it's OK. I will just adjust the time of the edges.

One thing, I think you put the sound path wrong in the contact3 tasks.

@PlayAudio[tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\tgr8 special test\Contact3 special test audio\circle1.mp3]

And the path is:
tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio\circle1.mp3

Unless I messed something here.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:38 pm OK, I think that number of edges it's OK. I will just adjust the time of the edges.

One thing, I think you put the sound path wrong in the contact3 tasks.

@PlayAudio[tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\tgr8 special test\Contact3 special test audio\circle1.mp3]

And the path is:
tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio\circle1.mp3

Unless I messed something here.
You're right! The right path is: tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio\circle1.mp3
I fixed the files in my thread.

Thanks!
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by foxyfred »

I haven't had a chance to recreate the issue I had , but I had an issue with the Av_ModGeneral25 Modulo 2 where it never removed the contact, it refused to change back to the dom at any other @AddDomme situations. It wouldn't remove the contact (contact 3) after going through a script that had @RemoveContact3. IT seemed to confuse contact 3 as either the dom or something of the sort. The font still showed it as contact 3 though.

To get it to bring the dom back, I had to change contact 3 in the settings to my dom, then it clicked back once I ran a @AddContact3, instead of adding the dom as contact 3 it added it as the dom. I'm not sure exactly what caused it and will attempt to recreate it tomorrow if I have time. Just though I should say something about this as it is a pretty odd issue.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

foxyfred wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:42 am I haven't had a chance to recreate the issue I had , but I had an issue with the Av_ModGeneral25 Modulo 2 where it never removed the contact, it refused to change back to the dom at any other @AddDomme situations. It wouldn't remove the contact (contact 3) after going through a script that had @RemoveContact3. IT seemed to confuse contact 3 as either the dom or something of the sort. The font still showed it as contact 3 though.

To get it to bring the dom back, I had to change contact 3 in the settings to my dom, then it clicked back once I ran a @AddContact3, instead of adding the dom as contact 3 it added it as the dom. I'm not sure exactly what caused it and will attempt to recreate it tomorrow if I have time. Just though I should say something about this as it is a pretty odd issue.
That is strange. I looked at this script, and the @AddDomme @RemoveContact3 are there. But there is a error, where instead of Contac3 says bye, it's contact1. This should not cause this problem.

I think the only command than could cause this is the @SetDomme(), but I only used this in the Disconnect script.

Anyway, if you can reproduce this error, try tying "debug" in the chat to see if it's fix.
foxyfred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by foxyfred »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 pm
foxyfred wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:42 am I haven't had a chance to recreate the issue I had , but I had an issue with the Av_ModGeneral25 Modulo 2 where it never removed the contact, it refused to change back to the dom at any other @AddDomme situations. It wouldn't remove the contact (contact 3) after going through a script that had @RemoveContact3. IT seemed to confuse contact 3 as either the dom or something of the sort. The font still showed it as contact 3 though.

That is strange. I looked at this script, and the @AddDomme @RemoveContact3 are there. But there is a error, where instead of Contac3 says bye, it's contact1. This should not cause this problem.

I think the only command than could cause this is the @SetDomme(), but I only used this in the Disconnect script.

Anyway, if you can reproduce this error, try tying "debug" in the chat to see if it's fix.
Alright, debug worked for it, I also found out that it seems to happen when one of the contacts is there and you say the "add time" responce. After that it seems to confuse the contact with the domme. Running debug immediately fixed it. Otherwise I would guess its something with the add time script that causes it to get confused.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

foxyfred wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 pm Alright, debug worked for it, I also found out that it seems to happen when one of the contacts is there and you say the "add time" responce. After that it seems to confuse the contact with the domme. Running debug immediately fixed it. Otherwise I would guess its something with the add time script that causes it to get confused.
That's strange. I just tested "add time" with a Glitter in the chat and removing the domme, and everything works.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, a few "news":

- I just got a new end in a session, and although was a simple countdown, getting some you don't know all the steps it's really a lot better. I think I will try to create more ends.

- Funny how I just release a update and already have new ideas to implement. I create some sort of "LongDenial" like MissBlue, but in a different way (She will not impose that).
Now, if the Domme "detect" you didn't came for at least 3 days (your last session was 3 days ago and you agreed to give her control of your masturbation/orgasms), something will trigger. Plus, she can allow you to masturbate between sessions.

- Breaking more the stroke/module/link circle. I should had done some of these modifications before. Was just a change in the Main Link to call a ramdom module, skipping the link/stroke part.

- Since I got 2 new Glitters models, I wanted more modules with they...so, more modules (I think there are 8 new)
- Fun fact, I almost chenged one to be my Domme, but I felt guilty :lol:

- A few new sounds included.
Spoiler: show
There are a few "counting" dommes, making you stroke for any number they said.
- I think I may had forgot to upload some image folders. Not sure if was included before. Someone could check if inside the folder av_imagens\Girls2 have 12 folders? I think Erina and Carolinne should be 2 of the "new ones".

- I fixed a few small bugs in various files.

- I will try to update not to late, but I will not release before more tests. I will try to upload a second file with only the new/changed files.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:11 am - I think I may had forgot to upload some image folders. Not sure if was included before. Someone could check if inside the folder av_imagens\Girls2 have 12 folders? I think Erina and Carolinne should be 2 of the "new ones".
12 folders confirmed
Cattura di schermata (171).png
Cattura di schermata (171).png (24.87 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:11 am

- Since I got 2 new Glitters models, I wanted more modules with they...so, more modules (I think there are 8 new)
- Fun fact, I almost chenged one to be my Domme, but I felt guilty :lol:
Now this is tempting, who do you use for your domme and glitter? I'm always on the lookout for a good model :P
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:05 am 12 folders confirmedCattura di schermata (171).png
Tks...I was not sure when I added that.
forbiddendesire wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:20 pm
Now this is tempting, who do you use for your domme and glitter? I'm always on the lookout for a good model :P
I am using:

Destiny Moody (Domme)
Ashley Doll
Catie Minx
Guerlain