[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 6.1

Post by timoth31 »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:45 am
You should not get any anal scripts if you did not made clear you want. Like cei and pain (pain can still have a few things showing)

Check the folder "Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\System\Flags" for av_fetish_pegging or AV_LikeAnal flags. You can delete both if it there. HoT only create these flags if she asked or you tell her you want.

If you don't find these flags, did you remember the module where these triggered? I maybe forgot to put a skip in some modules (can be the file name, or some lines from the chat log, so I can search)

About the POT, I think there are one already, but it's not really a big thing. The thing is, with the multiple end scripts, I think I skiped that part (and a few others). I will take a look.
Thanks there wa the AV_likeAnal flag, don't know why, probably made a mistake ^^
I will tell you if I still get it.

I never had it, except some cbt but that's not really POT, it would be cool to have more of it, like she when she allows orgasm it will always or most of the time end with POT. You did an amazing job with HoT and I know I'm asking many things so if it's to much just tell me and I will stop asking for things :)
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Bug or should I tag some pictures?
here is the script called
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = C:\Users\Timothée\Downloads\SErv\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\House of Tease 6\Modules\Ark_StrokeSlapPins.txt ::: LineVal = 110
::: TauntText = C:\Users\Timothée\Downloads\SErv\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\House of Tease 6\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_3.txt ::: LineVal = 308

Code: Select all

:21 Sabina: How about a reward? I'll let you stroke for me, but you HAVE to keep the pins on lol 
11:21 Sabina: Stroke, stroker! Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0
11:22 Sabina: Yep, I thought I'd show you some more pictures Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:24 Sabina: Only this time you get to stroke for all of them Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:25 Sabina: Aren't I nice? lol Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:26 Sabina: Keep off the edge though stroker Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:26 Sabina: If you get close, do NOT edge. Just back off and stroke veeeeeery slowly *wicked grin* Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:26 Sabina: Keep stroking stroker :) Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:27 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:27 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP1 
11:28 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP1 
11:28 Sabina: We're not quite done yet stroker... Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:28 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:29 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP1 
11:29 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:30 Sabina: A little more stroking ought to be enough *mischievous grin* Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:30 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:30 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP1 
11:31 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP1 
11:31 Sabina: Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

timoth31 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 pm Bug or should I tag some pictures?
::: FileText = C:\Users\Timothée\Downloads\SErv\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\House of Tease 6\Modules\Ark_StrokeSlapPins.txt ::: LineVal = 110
::: TauntText = C:\Users\Timothée\Downloads\SErv\Tease AI 0.54.9\Scripts\House of Tease 6\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_3.txt ::: LineVal = 308

:21 Sabina: How about a reward? I'll let you stroke for me, but you HAVE to keep the pins on lol 
11:22 Sabina: Yep, I thought I'd show you some more pictures Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:24 Sabina: Only this time you get to stroke for all of them Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:26 Sabina: If you get close, do NOT edge. Just back off and stroke veeeeeery slowly *wicked grin* Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
11:30 Sabina: A little more stroking ought to be enough *mischievous grin* Vocab Error: Ark_SSP_EP0 
You are missing a few #Vocab files. This module it's not part of HoT, you need to check from where you downloaded that one and find these files (#Ark_SSP_EPX.txt).
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

timoth31 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 pm Bug or should I tag some pictures?

Here's is the original script: it was created by ark235 3 years ago, more or less.
To install it correctly you have to extract the .zip archive inside the personality scripts folder of your choice. If you have done that then you'll have all the files you need.(if some vocabulary files are missing I believe the error message should be Missing Vocab, not Vocab Error but I'm not sure...)
So, the problem should be in your settings: #Ark_SSP_EP0 and #Ark_SSP_EP1 use these commands:
  • @ShowButtImage
  • @ShowBoobsImage
  • @ShowLesbianImage
If you read the description of these commands in Tease AI Language Guide(open TAI>click on Tools in the menu on top>Command Guide) you'll find that you need to set and select a folder for boobs/butts/lesbian images.
Have you set and selected a folder for your local images?
If your answer is yes, then I have no clue of what your problem may be. Sorry. :-/
If your answer is no, this should solve your problem. Here's a quick guide on how to do it.

First you need to have three folder for those images. What I did when I installed Tease AI was to create a folder for the local images inside the TAI images folder and, inside that folder, I created different subfolders one for each category of images. See the image below.
Cattura di schermata (229).png
Cattura di schermata (229).png (24.69 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
Now open TAI, click on Settings in the menu on top, then Images. Click on the Genre images tab; you should see something like this:
Cattura di schermata (231).png
Cattura di schermata (231).png (47.27 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
Now set the path of each folder clicking on the folder button and don't forget to tick the corresponding box.

Now the error should be fixed.

Feel free to ask if you have other questions.

Bye! :wave:
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

I renamed and reset all the images path, I will see what I get next time, thanks for the help
tigrotto wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:21 pm
Now the error should be fixed.

Feel free to ask if you have other questions.

Bye! :wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

timoth31 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:11 pm I renamed and reset all the images path, I will see what I get next time, thanks for the help
You're welcome!
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 am UPDATE
If anyone have anothes suggest for new modifiers or things to include in these, I would like to have more options.

Oh, and I want to create more end scripts (have 10 now). Any suggestion its wellcome.
I'm going to copy paste some things I've posted in the past, both in this thread and others. Some have already been used in HoT or Miss Blue. You might have already decided they are not interesting or just too complicated, but in case you have just not seen them or forgot about them, here they are again :). A lot of other ideas are in the scenario thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19540

A more expansive (challenging?) ending might come in the form of having the Domme train the slave to come from anal only (starting out by cumming while ass-fucking, but moving on into more anal and less actual masturbating, with denial periods if the slave has trouble cumming this way). If you are interested in this I can try to write some dialogues for this?
Another cool thing after a 'I would do anything' or 'Please let me cum' reply could the Domme trying to make a deal with you ("If I can bust your nuts 50 times in a row I won't make you slap your dick today" or "I'll guarantee your orgasm if you eat it today, deal?"). This could perhaps even be randomized from a list of conditions and a separate list of rewards, and be both negative or positive. But I guess it would be very hard to implement negative conditions.
For example
Conditions: slap dick/balls X times, edge x times, do not edge anymore during this session, promise cei, x long holds, add X minutes to session, do anal,
Rewards: allowed to cum, guarantee not to ruin, guarantee no cei,...

Another idea with the Glitters is the Domme just (threatening to) hand you over to the mean Glitter for the entire session if you say something that makes her angry (or just cause she feels like it), or letting another Glitter finish the session in her place if you are too boring for her (not talking enough or refusing tasks).

An idea with crushes and Glitters (just spouting random ideas now) would for example be to make the slave stroke fast while a slideshow of crushes & Glitters plays, and each time the slave edges, the crush/glitter would get a point. And whoever has the most points after X minutes wins the game. With a crush the slave will get pictures of that crush instead of the Domme during the end script, and with a Glitter there can be some banter between them and the winner can finish the slave off, or have some kind of reward module in which they can extra fun with him)
RE: CEI:
In my opinion, the issue is mostly with the fact that the CEI is ordered after the ejaculation. Chances are you are already cleaning up or perhaps just came in a tissue or something. Perhaps there should be a/several CEI endings that include the fact that you will be eating your cum before it actually happens. I think the most arousing part about CEI is knowing you will have to do it. Being told that after you came (although it can be a surprise of course) is far less interesting.
Some ideas for different CEI endings:
* Telling the slave to go get a cup to cum into, so he can drink it
* Same thing with a saucer or bowl, and he has to lick it up like a dog
* Cumming on stomach and scooping it off with his fingers, licking them clean
* Aim at face/mouth, scoop up everything that misses (adding punishment when missing mouth?)
* Have him get some kind of food to cum onto, and eat
* Cum into a drink (add some cream to coffee!) and drink it
* Cum on a picture (printed, phone, tablet) of Domme/Glitter/Crush/humiliating image (feet, ass) and lick it off
* Have sub make sure his cum remains in/on his hand (holding it over his dick when he cums or just ruin, to make sure) and have him spread it over his face, licking his hand clean.
* Have him cum in some kind of receptacle to freeze it, use the frozen cum during a next session, either as an ice cub (suck on it till it melts, wipe over body parts, insert into ass) or molten again (swallow, use as (anal) lube, smear over body,...). Although that'll require some more scripts of course, and a system to remember if/how many cum cubes the slave has.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tks...I think I already got some of these ideas.

I will look again for more ideas.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by eloelo120 »

hey,
im wondering, sometimes the domme states that "You may remove anything attached to your body!" when she never asked to attach anything.

my question is, is it because I stated in first launch that I am not into it? she skips these parts? or maybe its not related to that in any shape :huh:

but if it is, another question would be, can I somehow change my preferences to some fetishes I was asked about at first launch? i would maybe change something :blush:

Thanks in advance for response!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

eloelo120 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 pm hey,
im wondering, sometimes the domme states that "You may remove anything attached to your body!" when she never asked to attach anything.

my question is, is it because I stated in first launch that I am not into it? she skips these parts? or maybe its not related to that in any shape :huh:

but if it is, another question would be, can I somehow change my preferences to some fetishes I was asked about at first launch? i would maybe change something :blush:

This sentence is just sent to remove anything at the end of the session that might still be attached because a bug occured or the domme just forgot about it.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GodDragon wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:18 pm
eloelo120 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 pm hey,

This sentence is just sent to remove anything at the end of the session that might still be attached because a bug occured or the domme just forgot about it.
Yeah...the Domme forgot about it :whistle:

Serious now, I did put that in case you skiped something and did not get the instruction to remove something. But sometimes I found some module where I forget to set the flag to make HoT know it.

I should change that line, put some "if" there (and make some variables, because she allways says the same thing)

To change fetishes, you need to go in *Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\System\Flags*.
Locate any files with that name * av_fetish_SOMETHING*. You can delete what you don't whant anymore, and create a file (empty) with one of these fetishes:

av_fetish_bondage
av_fetish_hothax
av_fetish_pain
av_fetish_pegging
av_fetish_rough
av_fetish_foot
av_fetish_facesitting
av_fetish_cei
av_fetish_titjob
av_fetish_cfnm
av_fetish_twitching
av_fetish_humiliating

You can copy any file from this folder to your desktop and rename to one of these.
eloelo120
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by eloelo120 »

ah! thank you for your response :wave:
//edit
what if there are no such files as av_Fetish_x? literally 0. thats what i have:
https://i.imgur.com/YKQCyJd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KoxafwJ.jpg

does it mean i didn't specify any fetishes? :hmmm:
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

eloelo120 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:03 pm ah! thank you for your response :wave:
//edit

Have you already done your first session? If yes try again but start TAI as admin.
Or you can create those files, just copy paste any file in that folder and rename it av_fetish_x, and repeat for any fetish
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

eloelo120 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:03 pm ah! thank you for your response :wave:
//edit

Strange, you have the AV_HoTv4 flag, that one you get after running the setup file.

You can use the Debug menu - run script and run that script: Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Custom\AV_Scripts\HoTSetup.txt

This will ask you about all the fetishes and crushes.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, just found a major bug in HoT. Will not cause a error, but make the ramdom call for modules not working sometimes.

I see that in 5% of the files, so not a big deal (but I already fixed for the next release)

The problem is, every module file (with 4 teases), generate a variable to make sure will run all 4 teases before repeat one.
I created a bizarre system generating a value of 4 digits. All digits only can be a 1 (1, 11,101,1101, etc)
The system will check only for the exact number, to pick a option to run.

But, I found some variables with values like 1004, 13, etc... so, the system don't find a value to load and continue to the next line, always calling the first tease in the file. That is why I always think RND is broken in TAI. I recognize a tease did run 2x before another in the same file.

I created a safefail in all files, to reset the variable if none of the right values was found and just get 1 ramdom Tease from the file.

@NullResponse @If[AV_Variable]=[1101]Then(Part1_16)
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_Variable]=[0]
@NullResponse @Goto(Part1_1)
I don't know if anyone will understand that mess :lol: