[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.0 - RELEASED

Post by lestrian »

a script tried to load a video that did not exist:

"anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4" was not found in ...tease_ai\Video!

could not resume with "fix" after this.
Last edited by lestrian on Thu May 25, 2017 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

another bug. nothing was happening and i had tried all prompts so i typed @

::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = E:\tease_ai\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModFetish4.txt ::: LineVal = 354
::: TauntText = E:\tease_ai\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 285
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

nothing happened when i typed fix or debug so all i could do was close the program
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

hi the download link for house of tease 4 just comes up with error evertime i try and download it
regards brian
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

Looks great and seems fairly stable.

However, AV_Disconnect will crash if you don't have a random mistress directory set up.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Gormur »

ducaticarl wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:01 pm hi the download link for house of tease 4 just comes up with error evertime i try and download it
regards brian
That is a common thing with mega with really fresh uploads. Just try again, maybe clear cookies. It works for me now at least.
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

Gormur wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:53 pm
ducaticarl wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:01 pm hi the download link for house of tease 4 just comes up with error evertime i try and download it
regards brian
That is a common thing with mega with really fresh uploads. Just try again, maybe clear cookies. It works for me now at least.
thankyou it worked this time
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Lestat wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:13 am
EDIT : I just run the setup and making the slave position training optional was a very good idea ! It was the only thing that bother me a bit sometimes ^^
When questionned about fetishes, wasn't there a question about post orgasm torture and did you remove it ?
To be honest, that part bother me too :lol:

Hmm, I think I missed the POT flag. I think there really just 1 thing (with a small chance) with that flag in the end. I will check later.

EDIT: The question is there, but will only appear if she dont asked before (there is a flag for when the question was done already) The flag for POT is AV_Persona30
lestrian wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 12:38 pm a script tried to load a video that did not exist:

I really dont remember that video name. I will check later if I had this and see what could call that.
lestrian wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 1:10 pm another bug. nothing was happening and i had tried all prompts so i typed @

::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = E:\tease_ai\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModFetish4.txt ::: LineVal = 354
::: TauntText = E:\tease_ai\Scripts\House of Tease\\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_1.txt ::: LineVal = 285
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

nothing happened when i typed fix or debug so all i could do was close the program
I will check later too....thanks.
sweden123 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:16 pm Looks great and seems fairly stable.

However, AV_Disconnect will crash if you don't have a random mistress directory set up.
Yeah, this is why I recommended set at least 1. But damn, that is a 1% chance to run this for every circle. You are lucky :lol:

About the link, I changed the file after the first upload (already forgot something :lol: ), maybe the error was when I changed.
Last edited by avatarbr on Fri May 26, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello,
Can you me help please ?

We can I play webm files ? I have Win 8.1 64 bit.

what must I do to play this fieles ?

Thank you
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

avatarbr wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:53 pm
lestrian wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 12:38 pm a script tried to load a video that did not exist:

I really dont remember that video name. I will check later if I had this and see what could call that.
Spoiler: show
the mistress had left me alone with bratty who made me choose between edging, ruining and cbt, and bratty wanted to play that video after the first ruin
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Bonsai50 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:12 pm Hello,
Can you me help please ?

Thank you
Tease AI shoud be able to play them. But if you ask how to play them alone, a media player like VLC will do it :-)
VLC is free, here the official site in case you need it http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Lestat wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:18 pm
Bonsai50 wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:12 pm Hello,
Can you me help please ?

Thank you
Tease AI shoud be able to play them. If you ask how to play them alone, a media player like VLC will do it :-) VLC is free, here the official site in case you need it http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
I had similar issues until I installed k-lite codec pack.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

I have tried a small session with the new version (really nice, btw :D) and i have a suggestion for you after going through the AV_Disconnect script.

Since the introduction of the @RandomTease command, whenever you are doing a randomtease/glittertease (in the case of the glitter i mean using the @GlitterXTease command, or when you @AddContact AND @RemoveDomme)...so basically whenever the main domme is not in the chat anymore, the #DomName vocab will return the name of the current domme, and not the one of the "main dom".
That was done because, let's say your main dom is Maria and the random contact that enters in her place is Anna...it would then be weird, when Anna is teasing you to have the #DomName command not referring to her but to Maria...so, to be sure that a script will always refer to the main dom name, no matter the situation, a new vocab was introduced, which is #MainDom.

For example in your AV_Disconnect script, you should use that vocab because there are some places where the random contact tells you something like "let's do some things that you do with #DomName"....which will become, in our example, "let's do some things that you do with Anna"...but she should have used the main dom name, not her
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Woohoo a new version! But that also means a lot of work copying my own changes over. Would you maybe be interested in it when I'm done? It's mostly typos/language and a couple fixes. Having it become "official" would save me a lot of hassle in the future :lol:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

lestrian wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 pm
Spoiler: show
the mistress had left me alone with bratty who made me choose between edging, ruining and cbt, and bratty wanted to play that video after the first ruin
Oh, that is a Harry2Stroke script I adapted. I think I missed the reference for this video. I will change that later too. You can change for yourself if you want: Open one of the Harry2Stroke modules (there are only 2) and CTRL F the video name. Keep just @PlayVideo in that part.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 pm That was done because, let's say your main dom is Maria and the random contact that enters in her place is Anna...it would then be weird, when Anna is teasing you to have the #DomName command not referring to her but to Maria...so, to be sure that a script will always refer to the main dom name, no matter the situation, a new vocab was introduced, which is #MainDom.
Oh, I didn't know that. I will fix that on AV_Disconnect.
or when you @AddContact AND @RemoveDomme
oops...that can be a problem. I need to check for any case I used this.

EDIT: Are you sure about that? I have some GlitterTaunts with #DomName, but I am almost sure I never saw the name of the Glitter instead of the Main Domme there.

I just tested here and #DomName give the main domme name, even after a @AddContact AND @RemoveDomme commands.
pepsifreak wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm Woohoo a new version! But that also means a lot of work copying my own changes over. Would you maybe be interested in it when I'm done? It's mostly typos/language and a couple fixes. Having it become "official" would save me a lot of hassle in the future :lol:
Oh yes...I am sure my version have a lot of language errors.