[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 4.10 - RELEASED

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

For some reason my slideshows sometimes get stuck if it shows a random tumblr or crush (basically a non-domme)-image. It just doesnt switch back to the domme slideshow afterwards.
Any clues?

Slideshow is configured as tease.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:30 pm For some reason my slideshows sometimes get stuck if it shows a random tumblr or crush (basically a non-domme)-image. It just doesnt switch back to the domme slideshow afterwards.
Any clues?

I have no idea, sorry. Did happen with other personalities too?

operwt wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 am
avatarbr wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:29 am
operwt wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 am
I have the latest Hot411, have checked again
I checked the file and looks like all the options are there. Unless you got 2 Glitters on the chat (not 1 or 3) with or without the domme. In this case, something gone wrong in your session. Like a Glitter did not leave the chat after a module and another one enter.
I got several Glitters on the chat, I suppose, but they are not by error, they are by purpose.
I really could not found something missing in that file. You can try replace that file with one from another personality to see if this happens too.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:39 am
thatwilldoit2 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:30 pm For some reason my slideshows sometimes get stuck if it shows a random tumblr or crush (basically a non-domme)-image. It just doesnt switch back to the domme slideshow afterwards.
Any clues?

Yes, I'm using Wicked Tease to run some test for my script and I got the same problem.
Bye
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am
avatarbr wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:39 am
Any clues?

Yes, I'm using Wicked Tease to run some test for my script and I got the same problem.
Bye
Oh, can be a @LockImages command and the script skiped the @UnlockImage line. Did the buttom to go to the next image goes gray?

In HoT, you can type "debug" and a small script will fix that (it's the same to remove any Glitter in the chat, so dont use it when a Glitter should be in the chat), and I am almost sure I put a @UnlockImages on the main Link file, what will make the images unlock in all cicle of the session.
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

Quick and probably already answered question, but when updating to the 4.11 release form the 4.10 do I also need to re download the Media packs too?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ospray wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 pm Quick and probably already answered question, but when updating to the 4.11 release form the 4.10 do I also need to re download the Media packs too?
I think you don't need. Looking at my logs (I forgot what I did :lol: ), I did not include any new media.
Cian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Cian »

This is probably common knowledge, but how do I reset a tease back to its initial settings. I tried reinstalling, and deleting the files in appdata but its still pulling them from somewhere XD I'm hoping to clear everything so I can start the tease fresh and so it'll trigger the setup script again.
Wooooooooooooooof
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Cian wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:55 pm This is probably common knowledge, but how do I reset a tease back to its initial settings. I tried reinstalling, and deleting the files in appdata but its still pulling them from somewhere XD I'm hoping to clear everything so I can start the tease fresh and so it'll trigger the setup script again.
It's somewhere in your Windows AppData folder. Easiest way is just to download everything fresh and place it a different folder than your old installation.
magie686
Explorer
Explorer

Post by magie686 »

Cian wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:55 pm This is probably common knowledge, but how do I reset a tease back to its initial settings. I tried reinstalling, and deleting the files in appdata but its still pulling them from somewhere XD I'm hoping to clear everything so I can start the tease fresh and so it'll trigger the setup script again.
Empty the following to folders: "Scripts/<Personality>/System/Variables" and "Scripts/<Personality>/System/Flags"
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

magie686 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:14 am
Empty the following to folders: "Scripts/<Personality>/System/Variables" and "Scripts/<Personality>/System/Flags"
Yes, that are the folder where all "progress"is stored on personalities.
Cian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Cian »

Wooooooooooooooof
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

So this isn't really a HoT issue but it does affect my HoT experience. I'm experiencing a delay when the taunts are loading with the main mistress. It doesn't happen with glitter taunts. The delay caused the program to stop responding for a minute or so. I have done s clean install of tease ai and I am still having this issue. Any advice and suggestions in how correct this would be greatly appreciated.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

byrdbrain15 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 pm So this isn't really a HoT issue but it does affect my HoT experience. I'm experiencing a delay when the taunts are loading with the main mistress. It doesn't happen with glitter taunts. The delay caused the program to stop responding for a minute or so. I have done s clean install of tease ai and I am still having this issue. Any advice and suggestions in how correct this would be greatly appreciated.
That is strange. Just with the Domme? Maybe the pictures are too largue? (but I run TeaseAI on a Virtual Machine and don't have this problem).

Try to change the domme with one of the glitter and see if the problem stay.
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:25 am
byrdbrain15 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:08 pm So this isn't really a HoT issue but it does affect my HoT experience. I'm experiencing a delay when the taunts are loading with the main mistress. It doesn't happen with glitter taunts. The delay caused the program to stop responding for a minute or so. I have done s clean install of tease ai and I am still having this issue. Any advice and suggestions in how correct this would be greatly appreciated.
That is strange. Just with the Domme? Maybe the pictures are too largue? (but I run TeaseAI on a Virtual Machine and don't have this problem).

Try to change the domme with one of the glitter and see if the problem stay.
If only it were that simple. I've changed the Domme images, and images aren't that large. Thanks for responding I'll keep at it and see if I can't figure this problem out yet.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:38 pm
FluffyKitten~ wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:07 pm * BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

With risk of sounding very stupid, what does BnB mean? Cant really figure it out :-P

Other than that, love your personality. Thank you for all your work :lol:
I am not sure about that one. I think you need to select folder for boob and butt images and select something in the settings, but I remember 1885 changed something (not sure what).
I have a few scripts that are broken and they all have this in common. How do I fix this?