[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 5.0.1 - RELEASED

Post by avatarbr »

ospray wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:09 am
avatarbr wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:40 pm
Yes, I think you will need the tags too, but the empty files not yet.

You will not get the flags/variables from the original MissBlue (will generate a new one when/if she ask), everything will run like the first time so, if she ask for something, only then you will need that.

Anyway, yesterday I found a bug in a MissBlue Module, where she check for a variable (not present in HoT). I will need to check for other problems we can get.
Thank you for the info! I have one other question, I am not sure where to put the tagged photos, and not just in Miss Blue, I though I had done them correctly in HoT but they seem to be broken. Do they need to be incorporated in the other photo directories, like the "femdom" or "Blowjob" or can you just leave them in there own directory.

I really appreciate the help, I know this is like 101 stuff, I just seem to always miss it somehow.

thanks
Tagged images can be in any folder, you just need to tag it using TeaseAI option.
ank
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by ank »

I want to update from the older version to the newer version - however, i am too scare to fuck up the old settings.

can someone plz give detailed instructions to change from the older version of house of tease to the newer version? also would it mean that i loose all the progress that i have made with the current personality? is there a way that i can bring in the incremental scripts without actually disturbing the existing one? Plz guide! #ReallyExcited for the new House of Tease

Also, when was the new version released?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ank wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 pm I want to update from the older version to the newer version - however, i am too scare to fuck up the old settings.

can someone plz give detailed instructions to change from the older version of house of tease to the newer version? also would it mean that i loose all the progress that i have made with the current personality? is there a way that i can bring in the incremental scripts without actually disturbing the existing one? Plz guide! #ReallyExcited for the new House of Tease

You can create a new folder, and just copy the System folder from the original House of Tease* inside the new one. You will have both versions working, at the same "progress".

* Should be \Scripts\House of Tease\System
Bobbieboi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Post by Bobbieboi »

Awesome personality thanks for the hard work! Think I've found a bug in the end script though. Script seems to just stop running after this point:
Spoiler: show
10:44 PM Malachi Marx: That's all we have time for tonight Rob
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: You may remove everything attached to your body!
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: That's always the big highlight of tonight..right?
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: A chance of cumming after you've been heavily teased?
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: Tease and denial is great isnt it?
10:46 PM Malachi Marx: So unpredictable... all the uncertainty
10:46 PM Rob: Yes Mistress
Is the script missing a goto or something?
alexcantrelle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexcantrelle »

She keeps getting confused on my chastity..... If I'm locked, she'll regularly tell me to start stroking, or to get to the edge. Then when I say I am stroking or on the edge, she says that won't be much of a problem since i"m locked up.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bobbieboi wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:30 am Awesome personality thanks for the hard work! Think I've found a bug in the end script though. Script seems to just stop running after this point:
10:44 PM Malachi Marx: That's all we have time for tonight Rob
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: You may remove everything attached to your body!
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: That's always the big highlight of tonight..right?
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: A chance of cumming after you've been heavily teased?
10:45 PM Malachi Marx: Tease and denial is great isnt it?
10:46 PM Malachi Marx: So unpredictable... all the uncertainty
10:46 PM Rob: Yes Mistress
Is the script missing a goto or something?
Do you have the newest version? I remember getting a error like that when I tried to put some more ramdom things in the final script, so I removed that. I am almost sure I neede to reupload this file because this.

alexcantrelle wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:47 am She keeps getting confused on my chastity..... If I'm locked, she'll regularly tell me to start stroking, or to get to the edge. Then when I say I am stroking or on the edge, she says that won't be much of a problem since i"m locked up.
To be honest, HoT wasn't made with chastity in mind but. if you get in chastity while playing, TeaseAI should only run _chastity modules and taunts.

Probably happens in the Link (It's a unique file) part, where I did put some stroke/edge instructions. This probably was called even when the user is in chastity. Can you check the chat logs and find the part where this happened? I can put a simple flag to skip it if I know where this happens.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello to all !

I have a big problem with HoT !
I am german and need help.
I like this tease (HoT) verry but it crash or play the same thing next time.
Then I dont understand this with lokal and URL pic`s ? What must I do to become this pic`s lokal ?

This cone when I will take the dokument for the homework after tease :
Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Der Prozess kann nicht gestartet werden, da ein Dateiname nicht angegeben wurde.
bei System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
bei Tease_AI.Form1.ShellExecute(String File) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 16219.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.BTNFileTransferOpen_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 16226.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.7.2117.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly-Version: 0.54.9.0.
Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ralf-_000/Desktop/AI-ZP/unzip/AI/Tease%20AI.exe.
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 14.7.2053.0 built by: NET47REL1.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
System
Win32-Version: 4.7.2114.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Core
Win32-Version: 4.7.2117.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
Win32-Version: 4.7.2053.0 built by: NET47REL1.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
Win32-Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll.
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll.
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ralf-_000/Desktop/AI-ZP/unzip/AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL.
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/ralf-_000/Desktop/AI-ZP/unzip/AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.36213 built by: FX452RTMLDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Win32-Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.resources
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.36341 built by: FX452RTMLDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle Ausnahmefehler an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Thank you for your help !!!!

P.S. For me I need a compleet HoT with all in *GG

Sorry for my bad english here ! I like the tease verry, but for me is frustate when the tease crash or loop !

Big Thank you to your all and marry chrismas to ALL
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bonsai50 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:38 pm Hello to all !

I have a big problem with HoT !
I am german and need help.
I like this tease (HoT) verry but it crash or play the same thing next time.
Then I dont understand this with lokal and URL pic`s ? What must I do to become this pic`s lokal ?

This cone when I will take the dokument for the homework after tease :
I removed the task generator in the last version of HoT. Make sure you have the lastest version.

About URL pics, you need to set a few tumblr blogs in the URL_Files tab under the Settings Menu. Click "Create URL File" buttom and past at least 1 url there, and let teaseai generate the online pictures from that site.
ank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ank »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:47 pm
ank wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 pm I want to update from the older version to the newer version - however, i am too scare to fuck up the old settings.

You can create a new folder, and just copy the System folder from the original House of Tease* inside the new one. You will have both versions working, at the same "progress".

Thanks a lot..it worked quite well

* Should be \Scripts\House of Tease\System
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, at this point I consider HoT done.....but... :lol:

I always have some ideas of new things I want to do.

I want to make a few module exclusive for when the user type or responds to the Domme. Things like if you say "will do anything", she can test that.

In this case, I want to delay the trigger, to not interrupt what is happening in the moment, but the Domme will remember that (easy to put a tempflag and check in the unique Link file) so, if you type while on taunts or a module, she will say something like "interesting...let's see this later" and after a few minutes this module should trigger with her saying " remember that thing?" I know Miss Blue used something like that, and it's great for imersion too.

I have a few ideas what to put there, most simple ones. I have one I really want to implement for the Crushes (can work for Glitters too). If someone have a good idea for that, would help a lot to start this

PS: One thing I really wanted TeaseAI could do is to use google (images) to search user inputs. IF you already got the New Crushes in HoT, you understand what I wanted :whistle:
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 amI have a few ideas what to put there, most simple ones. I have one I really want to implement for the Crushes (can work for Glitters too). If someone have a good idea for that, would help a lot to start this
During the millions times I tried to motivate myself on working on a personality, this was on top of my checklist : Glitter contacts. I really feel that the whole glitter thing is vastly underused, but I've also come to understand it's related to glitter contacts being a bit of a pain to use correctly.

One of the idea I had depends on whether you can set variables/flags from a glitter script answer. I keep on reading glitter feeds kinda like this :

Domme: What should I do with Sub tonight?
Glitter2: Anything really, as long as you get what you want and Sub gets frustrated *giggles*
Glitter3: You should promise him he will cum if he can slap his cock 100 times, and then pretend he missed one, then deny him!

But then the Domme never actually tries anything remotely close to that. My understanding of chatbots is that as long as they react to what they are told, they maintain the illusion that they're real to some extent. But the moment that they fail to remember the slightest thing, it all crumbles. It's close to impossible to adequately react to whatever the player's saying, but AT LEAST should an AI respond adequately to its own script! If Domme asks a glitter contact how much edging should the sub, and the Glitter contact says 50, then the Domme should either openly refuse to do so, or do it. But not reacting at all to the answer of a question it asked really blows away any suspension of disbelief out of the water.

So if it's possible to set flag/variable from within a glitter feed, one should always try and realize what the Domme and her friends are plotting in plain sight. Most of the pleasure Glitter feed can provide is to create anticipation for the player. Glitter contacts doesn't always seem to realize that the Sub can read what they're saying, so you can play with that.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

CXZman wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:07 pm
One of the idea I had depends on whether you can set variables/flags from a glitter script answer. I keep on reading glitter feeds kinda like this :
It's possible if we use one called from a script, not sure if @Flag works on the glitter chat.

If we use a glitter chat from the script, we can use @Flags inside the script "to know" what was said. In this case, I think we need to create all the variations like number separate.

Something like this (I dont remember the command to call, so it's a generic)

Code: Select all

Domme: I don't know what to do now... @Goto(01, 02)
(01)
@NullResponse @RunGlitterChat01_Gltter said 30 edges.txt
@NullResponse @Flag(30edges)
@Goto(Decided)
(02)
@NullResponse @RunGlitterChat02_Gltter said CBT.txt
@NullResponse @Flag(CBT)
@Goto(Decided)
(Decided)
@Flag(30edges) #Glitter said you should edge 30 times
@Flag(CBT) #Glitter said CBT
@End
I think I tried using @Flags on Glitter chats and did not worked. I will test again when I can to see.
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

This feels weird doing it like that... this is the kind of thing that scares me a bit about scripting for Tease AI :) always seems to work backwards :)

Like... it never seem obvious what can be written or scripted inside a vocab, a response, a taunt, a miniscript an interrupt etc.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:32 am So, at this point I consider HoT done.....but... :lol:

I always have some ideas of new things I want to do.

I want to make a few module exclusive for when the user type or responds to the Domme. Things like if you say "will do anything", she can test that.

In this case, I want to delay the trigger, to not interrupt what is happening in the moment, but the Domme will remember that (easy to put a tempflag and check in the unique Link file) so, if you type while on taunts or a module, she will say something like "interesting...let's see this later" and after a few minutes this module should trigger with her saying " remember that thing?" I know Miss Blue used something like that, and it's great for imersion too.

I have a few ideas what to put there, most simple ones. I have one I really want to implement for the Crushes (can work for Glitters too). If someone have a good idea for that, would help a lot to start this

PS: One thing I really wanted TeaseAI could do is to use google (images) to search user inputs. IF you already got the New Crushes in HoT, you understand what I wanted :whistle:
Doesn't 'I will do anything' already trigger some of those things? Like checking for flags for things you refused up to that point etc? Or are you saying you just want to add more options added to the current ones (cei, anal, cross dressing I believe?)?

It would really be great if the Domme has some more memories about what happened during the session, not just after you saying something but even what she did herself. Currently the first running module can by chance start by having her say 'I know we busted your balls already a lot today but....', which is weird. If she had more knowledge about what happened earlier that would be indeed be more realistic. It can either be just a remark thrown in between other modules ("you must really have a sore ass by now boy!") or it could even influence which modules get more likely to be picked with some extra flavour added before they start ("you thought your ass was safe now? Guess again!" when starting the 4th anal module in the same session for example).

Another cool thing after a 'I would do anything' or 'Please let me cum' reply could the Domme trying to make a deal with you ("If I can bust your nuts 50 times in a row I won't make you slap your dick today" or "I'll guarantee your orgasm if you eat it today, deal?"). This could perhaps even be randomized from a list of conditions and a separate list of rewards, and be both negative or positive. But I guess it would be very hard to implement negative conditions.
For example
Conditions: slap dick/balls X times, edge x times, do not edge anymore during this session, promise cei, x long holds, add X minutes to session, do anal,
Rewards: allowed to cum, guarantee not to ruin, guarantee no cei,...

Another idea with the Glitters is the Domme just (threatening to) hand you over to the mean Glitter for the entire session if you say something that makes her angry (or just cause she feels like it), or letting another Glitter finish the session in her place if you are too boring for her (not talking enough or refusing tasks).

An idea with crushes and Glitters (just spouting random ideas now) would for example be to make the slave stroke fast while a slideshow of crushes & Glitters plays, and each time the slave edges, the crush/glitter would get a point. And whoever has the most points after X minutes wins the game. With a crush the slave will get pictures of that crush instead of the Domme during the end script, and with a Glitter there can be some banter between them and the winner can finish the slave off, or have some kind of reward module in which they can extra fun with him)

Are these the kinds of ideas you are looking for?

PS, I didn't get the New Crushes module I think? I've already have all my crushes set up though. Anything I might do to trigger the new stuff?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holaba_be wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm
Doesn't 'I will do anything' already trigger some of those things? Like checking for flags for things you refused up to that point etc? Or are you saying you just want to add more options added to the current ones (cei, anal, cross dressing I believe?)?
Yes, something like that, but I don't want to interrupt what is happening, I want her to remember that and trigger something later.
holaba_be wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm It would really be great if the Domme has some more memories about what happened during the session, not just after you saying something but even what she did herself. Currently the first running module can by chance start by having her say 'I know we busted your balls already a lot today but....', which is weird. If she had more knowledge about what happened earlier that would be indeed be more realistic. It can either be just a remark thrown in between other modules ("you must really have a sore ass by now boy!") or it could even influence which modules get more likely to be picked with some extra flavour added before they start ("you thought your ass was safe now? Guess again!" when starting the 4th anal module in the same session for example).

Another cool thing after a 'I would do anything' or 'Please let me cum' reply could the Domme trying to make a deal with you ("If I can bust your nuts 50 times in a row I won't make you slap your dick today" or "I'll guarantee your orgasm if you eat it today, deal?"). This could perhaps even be randomized from a list of conditions and a separate list of rewards, and be both negative or positive. But I guess it would be very hard to implement negative conditions.
For example
Conditions: slap dick/balls X times, edge x times, do not edge anymore during this session, promise cei, x long holds, add X minutes to session, do anal,
Rewards: allowed to cum, guarantee not to ruin, guarantee no cei,...
Yeah, the "only" problem is you will need to check "every" module/link/taunt to check where are a "conflict" and put a condition. Can work for a new Personality, but Hot it's too big to edit everything.
holaba_be wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm Another idea with the Glitters is the Domme just (threatening to) hand you over to the mean Glitter for the entire session if you say something that makes her angry (or just cause she feels like it), or letting another Glitter finish the session in her place if you are too boring for her (not talking enough or refusing tasks).
I have some temporary thing like that, but I needed to create the entire loop for the Glitter or things would have no sense, since modules were created for the Domme.
holaba_be wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm An idea with crushes and Glitters (just spouting random ideas now) would for example be to make the slave stroke fast while a slideshow of crushes & Glitters plays, and each time the slave edges, the crush/glitter would get a point. And whoever has the most points after X minutes wins the game. With a crush the slave will get pictures of that crush instead of the Domme during the end script, and with a Glitter there can be some banter between them and the winner can finish the slave off, or have some kind of reward module in which they can extra fun with him)
There is a module like that. I don't know who created, but I think was you or harry2stroke :lol:
holaba_be wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm Are these the kinds of ideas you are looking for?

PS, I didn't get the New Crushes module I think? I've already have all my crushes set up though. Anything I might do to trigger the new stuff?
It's not exact what I was looking, but give me some ideas...

oh, about the crushes, you just need to type "I have a new crush".