[Tease AI] House of Tease Version 8.0 RELEASED 10/12/20

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] House of Tease Version 3.1.2

Post by avatarbr »

So, about the ideas, I want to share some thoughts (and have a backup, in case I forget :lol: )

Imagine a scenario where the Domme give you some extrem edge task (like edgeaton, with +30 edges). At some point, you type "I can take anymore" or something similar (with the new version, its possible to catch a lot of user responses, without wait for that exact line).

So, I imagine something like that:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EdgeATon time @CustomMode(#ICantTakeMore, Goto, StopTask)
#Edge @Edge
#Edge @Edge @TempFlag(001)
(001)
#Edge @Edge @TempFlag(002)
(002)
#Edge @Edge @TempFlag(003)
(003)
#Edge @Edge @CustomMode(ModeText, Normal)
@End
(StopTask)
@CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\AV_DecideIfStop.txt) *I want to use callreturn because will be easy if I need to change something later*
@Flag(StopAllowed) @Goto(End)
@Flag(003) @Goto(003)
@Flag(002) @Goto(002)
@Flag(001) @Goto(001)
(End)
@End

AV_DecideIfStop.txt file will be something like that:

@ApathyLevel1
@ApathyLevel2
@ApathyLevel3
@ApathyLevel4 @Chance50(End2)
@ApathyLevel5 stop complaining #SubName @Goto(End)
What is the problem #SubName?
[almost cumming, will cum, etc] hmm @Goto(CheckMood)
[pause, break, etc] @Goto(CheckPause)
@DifferentAnswer #SubName?
(CheckPause)
@NeutralMood @Chance30(End2)
@BadMood I dont care, you will continue @Goto(End)
@GoodMood ok
I think I can let you rest for 5min
enjoy @Wait(300)
@End
(CheckMood)
@NeutralMood SOMETHING HERE
@BadMood Let's see if this help @CBT
@GoodMood Ok #PetName, We can stop that task...for now @TempFlag(StopAllowed)
@End
(End)
@End
(End2)
stop complaining #SubName
@End
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can imagine some more interaction in the last file, like she asking if you need a break after that line (@GoodMood Ok #PetName, We can stop that task...for now ) too. Or include some check for session time, number of edges to decide what to do.

A variation with a cbt task, could be a question about if you are not too horny to do that, so she can decide to make you edge a few times and continue the task later, or a similar path like that one to stop.

I think some of that interactions will help a lot with the immersion, since looks like a real conversation (one thing bring another, and another) and she reacts with what you typed, not just a simple line and everything keep going.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Small update ( I am still posting here to remember late what I need to do. Worked with the previous post already :lol: , but any suggestion is wellcome ):

I just created the first interaction/conversation with the code from the previous post.

The good news: Works 90% the way a need.
The bad news: I could see the work I would need to put to create everything the way I want. I dont have the time or the will to do that.

So....Plan B

The original idea was create various simple/small scripts (@CallReturn). And would be called just by a single part of the session.

Now, I will put more work on that scripts, and created something between 2 or 4, and call those in various parts of the session.

So, every tease where you would type "I cant take this anymore" or "I will cum if I continue this"* will call the same script.
With a lot of Randomness, @RTs, and different ways, I can make this scripts looks refreshed everytime the user call it. Since I am already using flags to return to the exact point of the tease after the callreturn, I can use this flags to create exclusive lines too.

I will combine the Response system to this too. One thing never worked for me, was the [Not Stroking] part. Originally, this should work when the user is "resting", but since I used the Modules to create the most intense part of the session, does not make sense the Domme says "wait till I tell you to stroke again" in this part.

So, the new response system will work in 2 parts:

The traditional, in [stroking], [edge] [edging] [cbt] parts
The new, in [Not Stroking] , where all the lines will worn on the flags conditional. I will fill the teases with @Flags (temp, to be safe) and delete it after a few lines. Everytime the user type something when theses flags are actives, I can trigger something exclusive for this part of the session. If no flag its active, nothing will happen.

* I will create one exclusive for modules where you need to edge a lot of times. I keep falling in those. :-/
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

I like your ideas ! :w00t: But I understand the (too much) work it represents.

I appreciate what you already did with HoT, so I am confident about whatever you could do in future :thumbsup:

If any good suggestion cross my mind, I'll share them
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Lestat wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 2:10 pm I like your ideas ! :w00t: But I understand the (too much) work it represents.

I appreciate what you already did with HoT, so I am confident about whatever you could do in future :thumbsup:

If any good suggestion cross my mind, I'll share them
Thanks...my problem now its find the "places" where the user may type something. Reading the code really dont show you when things can get really "too hot"
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Pretty sure there is a bug when you start this script for the first time already in Chastity. Been through this script for 2 days now total about 90 minutes and it seems to be just in a loop of never letting me out. Was getting pretty boring since it was almost the same loop really with minor chat changes. :-/
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 am Pretty sure there is a bug when you start this script for the first time already in Chastity. Been through this script for 2 days now total about 90 minutes and it seems to be just in a loop of never letting me out. Was getting pretty boring since it was almost the same loop really with minor chat changes. :-/
This Personality dont use Chastity

You should disable it, or put that line on the Extended_Start.txt file at Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Start folder

@NullResponse ChastityOff

You can put on the second line, where you see the @NullResponse @TyposOff (you can replace or keep that line)
Derpsel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Derpsel »

Any news on your next update?
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

avatarbr wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 3:47 am
Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:34 am Pretty sure there is a bug when you start this script for the first time already in Chastity. Been through this script for 2 days now total about 90 minutes and it seems to be just in a loop of never letting me out. Was getting pretty boring since it was almost the same loop really with minor chat changes. :-/
This Personality dont use Chastity

You should disable it, or put that line on the Extended_Start.txt file at Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Start folder

@NullResponse ChastityOff

You can put on the second line, where you see the @NullResponse @TyposOff (you can replace or keep that line)
Guess the universe just thought I deserved to stay in chastity for two day! :whistle:
Thanks for the info and fix.

Probably @NullResponse @ChastityOff though right. Since all other lines seem to put @ before the command also
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 pm Guess the universe just thought I deserved to stay in chastity for two day! :whistle:
Thanks for the info and fix.

Probably @NullResponse @ChastityOff though right. Since all other lines seem to put @ before the command also
Oh yes, you are correct, I forgot the @.

I think I will put that in the code for the new version too, because other people could play HoT after another personality and end up in chastity.
Derpsel wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 3:38 pm Any news on your next update?
Well, I did a few new small interactions with the response system now (around 10), but I got a little bored with that, because almost everything is the same (you want to stop? having problems following my orders? etc).

I will try to get the main teases where I want to use the @Custommode now. Maybe I will check for some alternative interactions too (not "I cant take that" type).

But, like I said, this is a little boring to do at once, and sometimes I just stop working on that and start another thing, like now, I want to make sure all the Glitter use just #SubName when talking to you, and just the Domme use #PetName.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Seems to be a bug for new players. Used a fresh ununsed House of Tease folder. First run through she asks if I finished the task she gave me. Even though I have never done one. I said "yes" just so I could continue. Then later on she was trying to taunt me with images from an empty folder. Seems script thought I had uploaded images of some crush of mine? :huh:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Gormur wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 10:13 am Seems to be a bug for new players. Used a fresh ununsed House of Tease folder. First run through she asks if I finished the task she gave me. Even though I have never done one. I said "yes" just so I could continue. Then later on she was trying to taunt me with images from an empty folder. Seems script thought I had uploaded images of some crush of mine? :huh:
The task question will appear everytime. To be honest, it's a very old feature and I dont think I will work on that anymore. Even if you say no, the chances to get some task in the session are really low now, because we have almost 400 lines of taunts, and only 2 or 3 calling for that tasks. And I think I didnt put a check in the new Link system (the old Controle.exe will not work anymore, and there are a check for tasks there). So, I will check if any of the task can be a module and remove from the new version.

About the pictures, that is another old problem. When I created, HoT was not that big, and the chances to get the domme asking for that was high. Now, with 200 modules, you will need to play a lot to get this. But my idea was to get this more natural(small talk), not a interrogation.

Another thing I will change. I will create a initial setup to user put all the crushes and fetishes (a lot of things require the domme knowing your fetishes to work). I will probably upload that part soon, so people can use in the actual version (will be included in the new version).
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

avatarbr wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 pm
Gormur wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 10:13 am Seems to be a bug for new players. Used a fresh ununsed House of Tease folder. First run through she asks if I finished the task she gave me. Even though I have never done one. I said "yes" just so I could continue. Then later on she was trying to taunt me with images from an empty folder. Seems script thought I had uploaded images of some crush of mine? :huh:
The task question will appear everytime. To be honest, it's a very old feature and I dont think I will work on that anymore. Even if you say no, the chances to get some task in the session are really low now, because we have almost 400 lines of taunts, and only 2 or 3 calling for that tasks. And I think I didnt put a check in the new Link system (the old Controle.exe will not work anymore, and there are a check for tasks there). So, I will check if any of the task can be a module and remove from the new version.

About the pictures, that is another old problem. When I created, HoT was not that big, and the chances to get the domme asking for that was high. Now, with 200 modules, you will need to play a lot to get this. But my idea was to get this more natural(small talk), not a interrogation.

Another thing I will change. I will create a initial setup to user put all the crushes and fetishes (a lot of things require the domme knowing your fetishes to work). I will probably upload that part soon, so people can use in the actual version (will be included in the new version).
Damn, I must have been crazy unlucky then :) Getting both of those on first run. I ended up with this crush tease and got a task sent to me to do after the tease! on my first run.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Setup file for Crushes and fetishes: https://mega.nz/#!hYowATKL!W3qAP3HS2kEx ... iLzps3Qx2o

Just run via the debug - open file option
I put on the first post too.

EDIT: Updated the link for the file.
Last edited by avatarbr on Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

avatarbr wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 1:53 am Setup file for Crushes and fetishes: https://mega.nz/#!QUJmQBiB!A_0iPGZ-N0sy ... ZiAA_kLqDg

Just run via the debug - open file option
I put on the first post too.
Nice, thanks for that! :)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

No problem.

I just finished the first part of the (I will call) "The Interaction System". There is 20 points/parts in the session where you can "interrupt" extreme edge/stroke/pain parts, and get some type of conversation to lead to stoping or not that part. 18 using the response system, and 2 with @Custommode

There is 7 conversations (a few with glitters) loading for this interruptions, with a lot of variation in the text.

I will probably stop working on that for now, but I want to go back and put different things. But for that, I need to read the text to find some points where I think could lead to a conversation.

PS: I just noted one thing about the Glitters. The Contact2 is the nice one on the settings. I use the Contact1 like that. I am almost sure this was changed at some point. But in general, all 3 are "not very nice" at some point. :lol: