[Tease AI] Wicked Tease Reborn

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Krike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Wicked Tease Reborn

Post by Krike »

meowww wrote:Almost fixed my problem, the Filename just isn´t right it´s "GroupHoldTheEdge" not"GroupHoldEdge" run intot he same error today again editied the FIlename to "GroupHoldTheEdge" and since then i don´t got the error anymore, so well just wanted to let you know so you can edit the name of the Textfile on the next Update
Fixed, will be in the next upload, sunday hopefully.
meowww wrote:By the way i am happy to hear that you will work on more this use of Glitter Contacts makes it so much more fun, infact honestly today Amy (contact1) gave me a better Tease Session then the Tease Ai Domme xD
Thank you! I did mean something to me :-)
I actually work to make more Glitter linked start/link/ending to provide more integration. If I do have enough time, a new update with new things and corrected scripts should rolled out sunday or monday.
closetwanker wrote:Yes I have folders for each and have directed AI to them.
I suggest to try what meowww says. It does make sense since I never had the problem and I do have tons of subdirectories for each contact ;-)
Krike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Krike »

New patch up.

I will slow down update since the release of new patchs for TAI and the project going Open Source I will wait to see where the dev goes etc..
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

@ meowww

Sorry for the late response...it was the weekend and the family was home.

You explained it perfectly! And it appears to be fixed.

Thank you so much!
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Krike wrote:New patch up.

I will slow down update since the release of new patchs for TAI and the project going Open Source I will wait to see where the dev goes etc..
Makes Sense, but i am pretty sure this will take a long while, for now i surely will stick to 47, cause 48 only gives me trouble ahaha

For the new Patch of Wicked Tease Reborn, for now i can´t say something about it, cause i do like to have all my modules activated, so it might take sometime until i run into something new, infact so far i only got to interact with contact1 for a few times, i may will deactivate everything else if i get impatient after a while, i am already a bit eager to see what else there is, so it might not take long until i only test the Glitter Part for a few Days :P

By the Way can i send you a pm with Ideas for Glitter you might could use? i am not even sure if everything i think of would be possible, but yeah i have absolutly no clue how Tease ai works and atm also not really the time to look into it :/
closetwanker wrote:@ meowww

Sorry for the late response...it was the weekend and the family was home.

You explained it perfectly! And it appears to be fixed.

Thank you so much!
Great to hear that i explained it good enough to be understandable and even better that it works for you now ;)
gamer1204
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by gamer1204 »

nice!
Is this still being updated?