[Tease AI] Wicked Tease Reborn

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Krike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

[Tease AI] Wicked Tease Reborn

Post by Krike »

PATCH 2 21/01/2016

Hey people.

First topic around, being a lurker for maybe a year now. I just want to update you with some Modules I've made for Tease AI.

My project is called Wicked Tease Reborn and have the ambition to cover things or functionalities that are inside Tease AI but are not in used for now.

For this module, you will need to define directories for your Domme of course, but also for her 3 Glitter Contact. Because she will join the game. They all have different personalities so maybe you should match it with the good characters.
Spoiler: show
Contact1 will be a close friend of your Domme who want to dominate people like you.
Contact2 is more reserved and think your Domme is Evil. She will still tease you but she want you to enjoy it.
Contact3 is a sadistic, tyrannic women. Beware.
I strongly recommend you to read the info next to each modules. To do what I wanted, I've sometimes turn around the actual working of Tease AI. So some modules may contain CBT that may not match your settings (harder). So please, like everything about BDSM, do only things you know you are safe to do. I can't be held as responsible if you really injured yourself.

If you want to know what are inside the mods, look this :
21 January 2016 List :
- 10 New Modules, include 9 Glitter Contacts Modules
- Improve Vocabulary files for more randomness
- New Glitter Trivia and interaction.
- New Taunt for the Glitter Contact
- Fetish include for now : Clothespins, edging under pain, CBT
How to get the module?

This first upload is the "Vanilla" Modules. Only include the classical Wicked Tease made by 1885 (Thank you man) and 9 New modules. You can get it at the end of this post, attached to it.

You can attached png's Wicked Tease modules and files to it. I just recommand to you to not change the Vocabulary directory. It already contain everything png need and more.

Last Words:
Since I'm French and I don't have to speak English every single day, some (many) typo/grammatical mistake are still inside my work and I apologies for that. If anyone can do a proofreading of it I will be thanks full.
Of course, everything in there is, first, made to match my own fetishes and taste. Some modules may and will be changes with feedback to be more random and fun for most of you.
I didn't encounter bug during testing those modules. I know some people have trouble with the last 1885's patch of Tease AI. If I can do something special about it I will.

Waiting for your feedback, have fun!

List of updates :
24/01/2016
Correct typos and bug in Glitter3 and Pins module
Correct Group Hold The Edge Taunts
Add 1 Start
Add 3 Link (1 for each Glitter Contact)
Add 2 Ending (1 for Contact1 and 2)

21/01/2016
Add 1 Module for Contact3
Add Taunt for Edge Holding with Glitter Contact
Correct some typo in Glitter's Module that cause crash

18/01/2016
Starting release
3 Module using the Glitter Contact 1
3 Module using the Glitter Contact 2
2 Module using the Glitter Contact 3
1 Module playing with clothespins
Attachments
Wicked Tease Rebornv1_2.zip
(369.12 KiB) Downloaded 2570 times
Last edited by Krike on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Tease AI] Wicked Tease Reborn

Post by Drblaze2 »

So, is this a new personality for Tease A.I.? It looks interesting and I look forward to trying it out :)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Had not to much time to test it, but it was enough to find a failure xD

When Amy joins the chat and makes you hold the Edge an error with Groupholdedge.txt comes up, this Text File should be under Stroke/Holdthe Edge, but as i looked to see if i can fix it myself i saw this File doesn´t exists, otherwise it looks fine and i did not saw anything else yet, but as i sayed i had not much time to test it out so far
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

when i met contact 1 for the first time, I never saw pictures from her folder. AI kept showing me my Domme pics.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

im getting this message in the reborn gliter1b after shen told you punch your balls 5 times. :S
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4530
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8982
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4909
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Open%20Beta/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Open%20Beta/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/Tease%20AI%20Open%20Beta/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Krike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Krike »

Thanks for the reply everyone. I'll try to look at everything from my side.

@closetwanker :
Strange... I didn't have this issue. I'll try to look if anythings wrong.

@meowww
Who is Amy for you? Contact1 / 2 or 3? I don't have any Groupholdedge inside my scripts. But maybe I'll need to take a look at what is around.

@vyyr :
This look like a Tease AI crash more than modules related, but just to be sure, I'll will look over this module. I may have overlook the glitter1's module :-/ EDIT: I think I have found the problem. I need to change things in the module.

Anyway. I'll work on the actual modules tonight. Update tomorrow if work don't take me too much time :)
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Krike wrote:Who is Amy for you? Contact1 / 2 or 3? I don't have any Groupholdedge inside my scripts. But maybe I'll need to take a look at what is around.
You don't use it specifically, the program pulls a response from it when a glitter contact makes you hold an edge. Problem is 1885 didn't create/include a txt for it.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Krike wrote: @meowww
Who is Amy for you? Contact1 / 2 or 3? I don't have any Groupholdedge inside my scripts. But maybe I'll need to take a look at what is around.
Oh that´s right i am sorry was a bit sleepy as i wrote it, Amy is Contact 1, she joined the room made me Edge and as she made me hold it this error with the missing File happened
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Had the same picture issue with contact 3. Just showing pics of my Domme, none of her friend

That's all I've found. Nice work, thank you!

Hopefully there'll be more coming?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

closetwanker wrote:when i met contact 1 for the first time, I never saw pictures from her folder. AI kept showing me my Domme pics.
you have to se a specific folder for each glitter contact to get the pics from to show them correctly....in the options, under each glitter contact there is the option to specify a directory (or more) for specific pics of her...if you don't set them the program simply ignores the @Contact1/2/3 part and show a domme pic as usual instead
Gismo123
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Gismo123 »

Hi, first of all thanks a lot. I hope many will contribute to get the AI to new heights.

I encountered two bugs so far.
1. My Domme was deciding wether or not to let me cum, and told me to edge before her decision. Then no matter what I wrote, the "I'm on the edge" didn't trigger her anymore. Although all other replies were still ok. All resulting in her telling me to get to the edge. I'm not sure if that has something to do with yout modifications or not.

2.The 3rd Glitter Domme (the mean one) [lets call her Amy now] joined the chat. And it kept saying:
"Amy joined"
"Amy left"
"Amy joined"
"Amy left"
"Amy joined"
"Amy left"

This only got interrupted by the normal talk the dommes did, but never stopped stopped showing up. It only stopped as she really left the chat.

it looked like:
"Amy joined"
"Amy left"
Amy: Get to the edge
"Amy joined"
"Amy left"

And so on.

I hope that is enough information to figure out the problem. Both didn't cause a error message, so I would suppose the errors are not critical for the running of the system. It's just bothersome :P

And just a remark, I dont know if you updated the file yet, but if you do, can you write a version in the top post too? So we know whether we have the correct version :)
Thanks again
Krike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Krike »

Hey all.

First of all, thanks for your feedback. Sorry I can't really do so much update by now, too much work (this remember me png and 1885, is that a curse?! :unsure: )

I have change some typo and problem in the new update (already up in the first post).
This should fixed the GroupHoldEdge problem of meowww. Since it's only a text file, I create a GroupEdgeHold with some filler taunt. I will do some dedicated taunt later for each Contact.

@Gismo123
This look like some Tease AI problem that was reported in the main topic long ago. Since I didn't made any Starting of Ending files, my files aren't involved in the cumming chance (for now).

@Closetwanker : did you define a specific folder for each glitter contact in the options? This seems to be the issue. And yes, there will be more coming. I hope to release at least 5 Modules for each contact, new stroking taunts, edging taunts, CBT instructions, custom start/link/end files.

I planned to make some more files around "new fetish" I didn't find in actual Tease AI personnality... and the next one will be... some Anal Play! Stay Tuned ;-)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Krike wrote: I have change some typo and problem in the new update (already up in the first post).
This should fixed the GroupHoldEdge problem of meowww. Since it's only a text file, I create a GroupEdgeHold with some filler taunt. I will do some dedicated taunt later for each Contact.
Almost fixed my problem, the Filename just isn´t right it´s "GroupHoldTheEdge" not"GroupHoldEdge" run intot he same error today again editied the FIlename to "GroupHoldTheEdge" and since then i don´t got the error anymore, so well just wanted to let you know so you can edit the name of the Textfile on the next Update

Oh and i haven´t focused on this before, but i do get the same problem with the Pictures of Contacts as well, i have set Pictures for all Contacts, but it´s not working and i have no Idea why :(

By the way i am happy to hear that you will work on more this use of Glitter Contacts makes it so much more fun, infact honestly today Amy (contact1) gave me a better Tease Session then the Tease Ai Domme xD
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Daragorn wrote:
closetwanker wrote:when i met contact 1 for the first time, I never saw pictures from her folder. AI kept showing me my Domme pics.
you have to se a specific folder for each glitter contact to get the pics from to show them correctly....in the options, under each glitter contact there is the option to specify a directory (or more) for specific pics of her...if you don't set them the program simply ignores the @Contact1/2/3 part and show a domme pic as usual instead

Yes I have folders for each and have directed AI to them.
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

closetwanker wrote:
Daragorn wrote:

Yes I have folders for each and have directed AI to them.
i think i found the failure with the Pictures, you know how you have to set the Pictures for the Domme with Subfolder for the Picture Sets?

Well you need to do the same with the Glitter Contacts otherwise Tease Ai don´t realizes that you have Pictures, cause it searches for a Subfolder that don´t exists, i am pretty bad in describing this so here is an example:

Tease AI/Images/Glitter/Contact1 -> Then adding the Pictures DONT works

Tease AI/Images/Glitter/Contact1/Subfolder1 -> Then adding Pictures works perfectly

Of course when you add the Image Directory you set Contact1 as the Directory NOT the Subfolder...

Hope i somehow make it understandable, i am really bad in describing such things >.<

Edit: Let me try to describe it better:

Set Tease AI/Images/Glitter/Contact1 as the Directory for Contact 1

Add Pictures at Tease AI/Images/Glitter/Contact1/Subfolder1

do the same with COntact 2 and 3 and everything should work perfectly from there are on, atleast it does for me