[ALPHA-RELEASE (.09)][GuideMe] Random Mazes

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

reddestiny
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [ALPHA-RELEASE (.09)][GuideMe] Random Mazes

Post by reddestiny »

bobhill wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 am I have a couple additional random encounters, and revised some of the previous ones I posted - for anyone interested.

Download file and extract on top of your main "Mazes" folder. It adds to the Common, Images, and Scripts subfolders. You need to download the previous two zip files I posted, which have the image sets for the original 8 scripts and the Random Slideshow script/images. Just to be super clear, this zip also contains a modified driver of the Random Slideshow script ("Jackie.scr"), so you you do need to download the previous Random Slideshow file, also - or delete Jackie.scr from this download. Note: you do not need to anything to the Jackie#.scr files, if you have them already. Here is the download.

Second, I modified desertfox's Auto Tease that uses a model image set, where the user divides the image set into subfolders and each subfolder gets a random stroking style, such as slow, fast, edging, etc. The auto tease runs off of the Amberleigh script, so like the previous Random Slideshow I posted, in my game, I added multiple copies of the Amberleigh script to the Random Encounters folder, to increase the frequency that the AutoTease is selected. You can add/delete per your preference: go to Guides/Mazes/Mazes/Scripts/random_encounters folder and add/delete "Amberleigh#.scr", where # is a number value. The zip is pre-loaded with 2 copies. If you want to add more, copy/rename one of the files with a # value, not the main script (Amberleigh.scr). There are a lot of pre-loaded image sets, but, you can add or substitute your own image sets in Mazes/Images/RANDOM/subfolders. Look at the Images/RANDOM folder for examples or in the comments of AutoTease.xml (in the Common folder) for more detailed instructions.

As before, I have tried to thoroughly debug, but have probably missed some issues. Please let me know if anyone finds anything.

Code: Select all

AudioFolder Audio/beats

imgFolder Images/im_Amberleigh

timerStyle normal

//include Scripts/random_encounters/Amberleigh.scr
include Scripts/Amberleigh.scr

ifNotSet persist_met_amberleigh goto Intro

goto Returning

exit
goto maze_cum_fail
An error occurs.
How can I fix it?

↓↓↓?
include Scripts/random_encounters/Amberleigh.scr
reddestiny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reddestiny »

Where can I find a radiant orb? :\'-(
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

There is no radiant orb, just the white one. The radiant orb was a thing I had planned at one point to do stuff, but as I went on I changed my mind about how things were going to go. I think I still was going to have it do something, it's getting a little fuzzy what I had planned, past the chapter 2 part, I think I have it written down some where hehe.

Been playing a lot of divinity 2 lately, taking up the free time, though inspiring for writing more adventures :)
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bobhill »

reddestiny wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:49 pm

AudioFolder Audio/beats

timerStyle normal

goto Returning

exit
goto maze_cum_fail
An error occurs.
How can I fix it?

↓↓↓?
Yes - for each numbered Amberleigh script file (Amberleigh2.scr, etc..) it should be "include Scripts/random_encounters/Amberleigh.scr". It looks like I uploaded the test script, not the final. I will try to fix the upload as asap. Thanks for letting me know.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by milorrabo »

Spoiler: show
I'm really stuck, after getting the Shatter ritual I don't know what to do next, I thought that I had to use it on the Fountain, but I've tried that already and if the Orb is charged, it koncks me out, but if it isn't, then nothing happens
PLEASE, HEEELP :\'-(
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

milorrabo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:42 pm
I'm really stuck, after getting the Shatter ritual I don't know what to do next, I thought that I had to use it on the Fountain, but I've tried that already and if the Orb is charged, it koncks me out, but if it isn't, then nothing happens
Don't remember off the top of my head! If you look back a few pages I think there are some spoiler posts where I walk through the sequence of events. I think it might be sort of an abrupt ending as it goes. Hrmmmm, changed it so many timesss. Will try to post when I can remember again!

Ok just checked my notes. Don't kill me but that is as far as I got with the story and there isn't anymore yet! Sorry! :(
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

desertfox wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:26 am
milorrabo wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:42 pm
Don't remember off the top of my head! If you look back a few pages I think there are some spoiler posts where I walk through the sequence of events. I think it might be sort of an abrupt ending as it goes. Hrmmmm, changed it so many timesss. Will try to post when I can remember again!

Ok just checked my notes. Don't kill me but that is as far as I got with the story and there isn't anymore yet! Sorry! :(
It's fine then, I really hope this grows or you do another proyect, I really liked this one, and I think mazes have lots of potencial,
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

No problem! I wish I could find my motivation, I have a decent amount of stuff that I keep touching once a month. Life kind of shifted on me and its a lot harder to find time to work on this kind of stuff.
nerdchat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nerdchat »

Hey there! I just tried out your maze and it was extremely fun.
However, when I was about to do the penalty edges for Foxy Di, the maze crashed. Is there any way to fix it?
Besides that, great job and hopefully you will find the time to make this maze even better! :-)
michaelson88
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by michaelson88 »

Hey, really great tease but... I don't know...

In every special places like Strange Skylight, A Clearing, Toxic, Whellbarrow, Fountain Clearing, A Frozen Waterfall is only one option... to leave. What should I do to open it. I suppose that in this places I can meet girls to tease? I'm right?

Sorry for my english
HomerJayS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HomerJayS »

First thanks to the author of this great tease and also for the additional encounters!
bobhill wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 am I have a couple additional random encounters, and revised some of the previous ones I posted - for anyone interested.

Download file and extract on top of your main "Mazes" folder. It adds to the Common, Images, and Scripts subfolders. You need to download the previous two zip files I posted, which have the image sets for the original 8 scripts and the Random Slideshow script/images. Just to be super clear, this zip also contains a modified driver of the Random Slideshow script ("Jackie.scr"), so you you do need to download the previous Random Slideshow file, also - or delete Jackie.scr from this download. Note: you do not need to anything to the Jackie#.scr files, if you have them already. Here is the download.

Second, I modified desertfox's Auto Tease that uses a model image set, where the user divides the image set into subfolders and each subfolder gets a random stroking style, such as slow, fast, edging, etc. The auto tease runs off of the Amberleigh script, so like the previous Random Slideshow I posted, in my game, I added multiple copies of the Amberleigh script to the Random Encounters folder, to increase the frequency that the AutoTease is selected. You can add/delete per your preference: go to Guides/Mazes/Mazes/Scripts/random_encounters folder and add/delete "Amberleigh#.scr", where # is a number value. The zip is pre-loaded with 2 copies. If you want to add more, copy/rename one of the files with a # value, not the main script (Amberleigh.scr). There are a lot of pre-loaded image sets, but, you can add or substitute your own image sets in Mazes/Images/RANDOM/subfolders. Look at the Images/RANDOM folder for examples or in the comments of AutoTease.xml (in the Common folder) for more detailed instructions.

As before, I have tried to thoroughly debug, but have probably missed some issues. Please let me know if anyone finds anything.
Hello and sorry for the maybe stupid question! So, do I need to take the Jackie.scr from Random Encounters Slide Show.zip and NOT the one in Random Encounters 1.1.zip, correct?
An the Jackie2.scr-Jackie7.scr shoud also remain the ones from Random Encounters Slide Show.zip?

bobhill wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm

AudioFolder Audio/beats

timerStyle normal

goto Returning

exit
goto maze_cum_fail
An error occurs.
How can I fix it?

↓↓↓?
Yes - for each numbered Amberleigh script file (Amberleigh2.scr, etc..) it should be "include Scripts/random_encounters/Amberleigh.scr". It looks like I uploaded the test script, not the final. I will try to fix the upload as asap. Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry, I didn't understand, what I need to do.. :\'-(
It's about Amberleigh2.scr, right? ;) Should I just remove the // in

so that it would be

?

Thank you very much and best regards!
Homer
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hi HomerJayS, I hope you have this sorted out by now, but just in case and for what it's worth...
HomerJayS wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm First thanks to the author of this great tease and also for the additional encounters!

Hello and sorry for the maybe stupid question! So, do I need to take the Jackie.scr from Random Encounters Slide Show.zip and NOT the one in Random Encounters 1.1.zip, correct?
An the Jackie2.scr-Jackie7.scr shoud also remain the ones from Random Encounters Slide Show.zip?
No. Keep the Jackie* files from Random Encounters 1.1.zip
HomerJayS wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm
bobhill wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:58 pm

AudioFolder Audio/beats

timerStyle normal

goto Returning

exit
goto maze_cum_fail
An error occurs.
How can I fix it?

↓↓↓?
Sorry, I didn't understand, what I need to do.. :\'-(
It's about Amberleigh2.scr, right? ;) Should I just remove the // in

so that it would be

?

Thank you very much and best regards!
Homer
In Amberleigh2.scr change

so that it's

//include Scripts/Amberleigh.scr
Remove the two slashes on the first line and add two slashes on the second line.

Regards,

PG
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

I know I am late and this might not be the right place for my question, but it came up while trying to play this great tease here: I start it with 1.5.32b because it doesn't work in 3.8. The only problem I have: the Font size doesn't change to the one specified in the Settings. I got a 4k TV and at the distance, I just can't read what looks like size 5 or something. The buttons and all the other text changes, the main text doesn't. Is there a solution for this?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

dousque wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:37 pm I know I am late and this might not be the right place for my question, but it came up while trying to play this great tease here: I start it with 1.5.32b because it doesn't work in 3.8. The only problem I have: the Font size doesn't change to the one specified in the Settings. I got a 4k TV and at the distance, I just can't read what looks like size 5 or something. The buttons and all the other text changes, the main text doesn't. Is there a solution for this?
I tried this here using the 64bit version of Guideme 1.5 and it works fine. In Guideme Click on File, then Application Preferences.
Set the various font sizes to what you want, then close and restart Guidme to make the change take effect.

PG
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Sorry I`m so late ,but still hope someone to help me ,I use the GuideMe32.3.8 and GuideMe64.3.8 and GuideMe64.0.3.4,but all cant run The MAZES after 1st pages,I dont know why ,plz help