[Release][GuideMe] Isla Mujeres

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[Release][GuideMe] Isla Mujeres

Post by figroll »

My first tease so please be gentle.

You are more likely to like this tease if you like:
-- Stroke endurance challenges.
-- Softcore pictures (OnlyTease, etc.).
-- A light hearted (sort of) story based tease.
-- Women counting.
-- Stupid stuff :-)

Fair warning there is one picture of a penis (early on in the intro).

You probably won't like it if you are looking for:
-- Extreme content and themes.
-- Edging or super fast stroking.
-- You are the British Prime Minister and looking for PIG stuff. This tease is GUARANTEED BACON FREE.

Mega link to a zip file -- extract it and then open IslaMujeres.xml with version 1.3 (or higher) of Guide Me.

DOWNLOAD FROM MEGA.NZ
(If you don't want to use their plugin, ignore the big buttons and click "Download through your browser")

Written for GuideMe using PlayfulGuy's excellent scripting engine which you can read about here : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15891

Feedback appreciated.
Enjoy!
Last edited by figroll on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam8585
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release][GuideMe] Isla Mujeres

Post by Sam8585 »

The tease freezes when I click start at the beginning. Not sure if it a computer related issue though. Anyone else having trouble?
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Weabols »

!
Last edited by Weabols on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Sam8585 wrote:The tease freezes when I click start at the beginning. Not sure if it a computer related issue though. Anyone else having trouble?
Have you used guideme before and do other teases work?
Guideme can be a bit finicky about the version of vlc it uses, it does show up as very similar symptoms to what you describe.
spdrmn55
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by spdrmn55 »

Really enjoyed this tease. Where did you find the voices of counting?
Spoiler: show
Also I would change the ending a bit. In the beginning you said you would only have a small window to cum, but it's really like 5 minutes
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Thank you, Weabols. I have fixed that bug and uploaded a version 1.1 (edited the link in the original post).
Sam8585 wrote:The tease freezes when I click start at the beginning. Not sure if it a computer related issue though. Anyone else having trouble?
Do you have the correct version of GuideMe? You need version 1.3 for PlayfulGuy's scripting engine to work. See the main Guide Me thread here : viewtopic.php?t=12944 If it's not that, then I am out of ideas I am afraid without more information.

Philo there is no video so I don't think VLC is an issue.
spdrmn55 wrote:Where did you find the voices of counting?
From
Spoiler: show
Tara Tainton from the best (IMHO) of her Masturbation Marathon series the 500 Stroke Challenge. http://www.taratainton.com/the-500-stro ... lenge.html

I agree with you about the ending. I kind of rushed it to get it finished yesterday and will rework it when I get some time.
Thank you all for the feedback.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

figroll wrote:Philo there is no video so I don't think VLC is an issue.
It still sets up vlc even if there is no actual video/audio in the tease.
If it is picking up a version of vlc that is already installed rather than what is in the GuideMe directory it can have these symptoms.
(I found that out testing the 32bit version on a 64bit machine)

It is usually easier to make sure GuideMe is working correctly before investigating any tease issues.
(The next version should force it to use the vlc files that come with GuideMe, if it is started using start.bat)
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Great the fix:
If you open up exercise3.scr in a text editor and change the line

emma/*,jpg, 10 {

to

emma/*.jpg, 10 {

worked.

But the sound on lv 4 doesn't work.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Been re-visiting this and wonder if anyone else noticed the sounds only play half way through the page? For example with Stella, I believe, when you have 8 strokes to a page i only hear about 4. Another example is when she, can't recall the name of the girl, counts to 10 the sound stops around 5-6. In all cases there is silence until the page changes. Seems like to me I notice this on every page that has sound.
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Quite possibly. I literally wrote that one Sunday afternoon when I was looking for something to do so it may well have problems and I am slightly sorry I published it as I think it's kind of terrible in a number of ways.

Sound running out before the page change is probably the page delay not being long enough for the whole sound to play. Timing of audio and pictures is hard to do well given the way GuideMe and the scripting engine work so it's easy to go wrong. I will see if I can find some time to have a look

Thanks for the feedback and I am pleased at least someone played my stupid tease :-)

PS I actually have two other projects in development. One is another GuideMe Scripting Engine tease like this but done "properly" rather than just randomly on a Sunday afternoon and with which I am quite pleased.

I also have a "Personal Trainer" app / scripting framework that I have been futzing away at for ages that allows you to write much more powerful scripts as I was getting frustrated with what I couldn't do in GuideMe. Although I should add my thing is very different from GuideMe and not intended to "compete" with it or anything like that.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

figroll wrote: Sound running out before the page change is probably the page delay not being long enough for the whole sound to play. Timing of audio and pictures is hard to do well given the way GuideMe and the scripting engine work so it's easy to go wrong. I will see if I can find some time to have a look
I'm thinking the page delay is ok since the sound stops well before the page changes.

Thanks for your reply! :-)
Stefan27
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Stefan27 »

Hi, This tease looks very intrusting but the Mega link is not available anymore so can you re upload it but on mediafire or an other site like it please. Thanks.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Stefan27 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:28 pm Hi, This tease looks very intrusting but the Mega link is not available anymore so can you re upload it but on mediafire or an other site like it please. Thanks.
Here you go.

https://mega.nz/#!ipdG3SqZ!1L2MCAQGGi6N ... qBlWYQJxZg

PG