Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by sweden123 »

edit: never mind, I found a solution
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 pm Ex:
[I cant handle, bla bla, bla bla]
[not stroking]
@flags(01)
@flags(02)
[not stroking end]

If you type "I cant handle" in a not stroking part, and dont have flags 01 or 02, a error line will appear. I could put a @NullResponse in the response file, but this would make a 50/50 to use the flag line, right? (I still can use a @NotFlag(01,02), but will force me to always remember to update that line when I add a new flag)

Would be possible to TeaseAI just ignore the response if none lines are available without flags, like if that part is blank?
sorry, just read this now (you added it after i already replied :D)

This is definitely not a bug, but working as intended and, yes, if you want to be sure that that line is used only when no flags are there, you have to do a @NotFlag(a,b,c,x) @NullResponse, otherwise, yes, a generic @NullResponse will always have a chance of being called no matter which flags are present and which not

And, no, that is not going to change since it is correct to have the program telling you that you tried to call a response but there are no response available...it could be an error you're not aware of, and not a "design" idea of your personality, so it needs to stay there since all it does is just telling you there is something wrong in your response file (apart from that, it causes no other issue).
It is up to the scripter to make responses that deal with all possibilities of their personalities
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

luke100787 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm hi dont know if this is the right thread to post this but i just downloaded tease ai and cant get it to start when i click on it it shows up in the system tray for a few seconds then disappears
Do you have Windows Media Player installed\up to date? It's the only other requirement besides .NET 4.0, so knowing that will help me try to narrow the problem down.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Hi :wave: , haven't been on the forum in a while but it's good to see TeaseAI is still here. :-)
I've encountered some issues, don't know if they're bugs.
1. When using @CallReturn during an end script, the @End in the CR ends the session instead of returning to the main script. I tried removing the @End from the CR, but that resulted in the CR resolving to the first line of the main script starting an infinite loop...

2. @ImageTag() works fine in taunts, but when used during modules if the tag isn't present it throws an error and displays the line anyway. Since most command filters seem to work fine in modules, I guess this is a bug?
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

PtheV wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 pm I've encountered some issues, don't know if they're bugs.
1. When using @CallReturn during an end script, the @End in the CR ends the session instead of returning to the main script. I tried removing the @End from the CR, but that resulted in the CR resolving to the first line of the main script starting an infinite loop...
Nice finding, it is a bug indeed....i will fix it for the next version
2. @ImageTag() works fine in taunts, but when used during modules if the tag isn't present it throws an error and displays the line anyway. Since most command filters seem to work fine in modules, I guess this is a bug?
this is not a bug instead. @ImageTag/DommeTag (and their Or/And variants), when used in scripts, are not filter, but they work like @ShowButtImage (for example).
They just try to load a pic with those tags and if they find it they will show it along with the line. If they don't find it, instead, they will just read the line (and if you have output error to chat active, they will tell you that they tried to load an image but that wasn't possible).
In taunt/responses, on the contrary, they will work as filters, so they will read that line only if the currently displayed pic has those tags
malteseburger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by malteseburger »

Using #DomHairLength returns #DomHair + "Length", rather than the actual length of her hair.
Stuff I've Done:
Random Glitter Scripts
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

If you answer something not on a multiple options questions [a,b,c], the @DifferentAnswer line trigger like usual, but after that, TeaseAI just stop everything, even my fix don't trigger anymore.

Ex:
Code:
blah blah
[a,b,c] Works
@DifferentAnswer Wrong answer, try again.

Output
D:blah blah
me: d
D: Wrong answer, try again.
me:c

nothing more works after that, you need to restart TeaseAI after that. I will test more tonight.

EDIT:

So, here are the results of my test.

The code:
Spoiler: show
Question 1, yes or no?
[yes] you said yes
[no] you said no
@DifferentAnswer #YesorNo #SubName?
Now with multiples, the only valid answer are ready or done, try another thing
[ready, done] You said done or ready
@DifferentAnswer Are you ready #SubName?
Now Included yes as the first option, try the Y shorcut
[yes, ready, done] You said Yes Mistress
Now Included yes as the last option, try the Y shorcut
[ready, done, yes] You said Yes Mistress
@NullResponse
Acabou @Wait(160)
@End
First test
07:33 Destiny: Question 1, yes or no?
07:33 avatar: Yes Mistress
07:33 Destiny: you said yes
07:33 Destiny: Now with multiples, the only valid answer are ready or done, try another thing
07:33 avatar: ok
07:33 Destiny: Are you ready avatar?
07:33 avatar: ready
07:33 Destiny: You said done or ready
07:33 Destiny: [yes] you said yes
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\teste.txt ::: LineVal = 1
Second test
07:35 Destiny: Question 1, yes or no?
07:35 avatar: Yes Mistress
07:35 Destiny: you said yes
07:35 Destiny: Now with multiples, the only valid answer are ready or done, try another thing
07:35 avatar: done
07:35 Destiny: You said done or ready
07:35 Destiny: 1
07:35 Destiny: 2
07:36 Destiny: Now Included yes as the first option, try the Y shorcut
07:36 avatar: Yes Mistress
07:36 Destiny: You said Yes Mistress
07:36 Destiny: 3
07:36 Destiny: Now Included yes as the last option, try the Y shorcut
07:36 Destiny: Are you ready avatar?
07:36 avatar: ready
07:36 Destiny: You said Yes Mistress
07:36 Destiny: [yes] you said yes
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\teste.txt ::: LineVal = 1

test 3

Code with only 1 question:
Now with multiples, the only valid answer are ready or done, try another thing
[ready, done] You said done or ready
@NullResponse
@Wait(160)
@End
Output:
07:44 Destiny: 1
07:44 Destiny: 2
07:44 Destiny: 3
07:44 Destiny: 4
07:44 Destiny: 5
07:44 Destiny: 6
07:44 Destiny: Now with multiples, the only valid answer are ready or done, try another thing
07:44 avatar: ok
07:44 Destiny: Are you ready avatar?
07:44 avatar: ready
07:44 Destiny: You said done or ready
07:44 Destiny: 2
07:44 Destiny: 3
07:44 Destiny: 4
07:45 Destiny: 5
07:45 Destiny: 6
07:45 Destiny: Now with multiples, the only valid answer are ready or done, try another thing
07:45 avatar: jump
07:45 Destiny: Are you ready avatar?
07:45 avatar: Yes Mistress
07:45 avatar: ready
07:45 Destiny: You said done or ready
07:45 Destiny: 2
07:45 Destiny: 3
All errors made the script go back to line 1 or 2.

Basically, when @DifferentAnswer is triggered, everything stop working and the scrip goes back to the first or second line and not to the question.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

operwt wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:52 pm Text to speech pronounces folder names and "Domme will remember" pic
Thanks, I'll put these on the TTS overhaul list
malteseburger wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 4:39 am Using #DomHairLength returns #DomHair + "Length", rather than the actual length of her hair.
Thanks, this will be fixed for the next patch
avatarbr wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:11 pm If you answer something not on a multiple options questions [a,b,c], the @DifferentAnswer line trigger like usual, but after that, TeaseAI just stop everything, even my fix don't trigger anymore.
Good catch on this. I was able to track down the problem and this will be fixed for the next patch. This is a pretty serious issue, so I'll try to have the next patch out soon.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

1885 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:35 am Good catch on this. I was able to track down the problem and this will be fixed for the next patch. This is a pretty serious issue, so I'll try to have the next patch out soon.
Thanks...this is really a "game break" bug.

I would suggest (if possible to implement) some kind of "hardfix" for situations like that. Some type of command (used on chat), to force a restart of the circle stroke-module-link in any situation (could be the safeword, but that don't work if TeaseAI frozen). I noticed calling a @CBT from a response file can unfreeze a lot of situations, and I don't know why this has that priority to work.

Could be a autosave option (keeping the session time, temp flags, skiping the intro and first round, etc)
ze_nordic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ze_nordic »

I'm not sure of the status of @ShowTaggedImage, I saw some older posts that mentioned that the function might be broken in other ways too and that someone was working on it at some point. Anyway, it seems that if you have whitespace in the file path to the tagged images those images will not be shown.

I tested this by taking a tag that I don't have pictures (Tag3M) for, put a bunch of pictures to a folder with whitespace in the file path, tagged those and took one picture and put it into a folder with no whitespace in the file path and tagged it, created a test script that just shows images with @ShowTaggedImage @Tag3M and the script showed only the single image (with no whitespace in file path) every time.

I guess it's not a big deal if you know about it, but it can be bothersome otherwise.
astonia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by astonia »

I receive the following Exception during a session. The script is House of Tease, but I don't know that it matters because it looks like a url files problem. The file it's trying to show (scrubbed in output) does exist and I can open it and see it in a browser. After the exception, the program window remains open, but the session is stopped and will not progress.
###################################################################
Date/Time: 2017-06-17 17:59:42
Version: 0.54.9.0
Title: Error loading image. Performing fallback to errorimage.
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: ActiveX control '6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6' cannot be instantiated because the current thread is not in a single-threaded apartment.
Typ: System.InvalidOperationException
StackTrace:
at Tease_AI.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 190
at Tease_AI.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_Form1()
at Tease_AI.Common.DownloadRemoteImageFile(String uri, String fileName, BackgroundWorker& backgroundWorker) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\Common.vb:line 387
at Tease_AI.Form1.BWimageFetcher_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:line 742
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: ActiveX control '6bf52a52-394a-11d3-b153-00c04f79faa6' cannot be instantiated because the current thread is not in a single-threaded apartment.
Typ: System.Threading.ThreadStateException
StackTrace:
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost..ctor(String clsid, Int32 flags)
at AxWMPLib.AxWindowsMediaPlayer..ctor()
at Tease_AI.Form1.InitializeComponent() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.Designer.vb:line 32
at Tease_AI.Form1..ctor() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:line 947

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at Tease_AI.Form1.BWimageFetcher_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:line 765
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.BackgroundWorkerSyncable.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\BackgroundWorkerSyncable.vb:line 95
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.AsyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, IMessageSink replySink)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.AgileAsyncWorkerItem.ThreadPoolCallBack(Object o)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
edit
I've tracked down the issue. The problem was the URL files contained a query string at the end of the url. The program was not stripping off the query string. It was trying to save the filename with the query string attached, which contains invalid characters for a filename so the file could not be saved. I've added a cleanup function that should be used to clean up filenames. Here's a simple patch to fix my issue, but there may be other places it's beneficial to use.
diff --git a/Tease AI/Classes/Common.vb b/Tease AI/Classes/Common.vb
index 4c844f9..4ec4418 100644
--- a/Tease AI/Classes/Common.vb
+++ b/Tease AI/Classes/Common.vb
@@ -309,8 +309,27 @@ Public Class Common
Else
Return False
End If
- End Function
+ End Function
+
+ ''' <summary>
+ ''' Cleans invalid characters from a file name
+ ''' </summary>
+ ''' <param name="filename">Filename to clean</param>
+ ''' <returns>Filename with invalid characeters replaced by _</returns>
+ Friend Shared Function StripInvalidFilenameCharacters(filename As String) As String
+
+ Dim pathparts() As String = filename.Split(System.IO.Path.DirectorySeparatorChar)
+
+ ' strip invalid path chars
+ For I = 0 To pathparts.Count - 2
+ pathparts(I) = String.Join("_", pathparts(I).Split(System.IO.Path.GetInvalidPathChars()))
+ Next
+ ' strip invalid filename chars
+ pathparts(pathparts.Count - 1) = String.Join("_", pathparts(pathparts.Count - 1).Split(System.IO.Path.GetInvalidFileNameChars()))
+
+ Return System.IO.Path.Combine(pathparts)

+ End Function

''' <summary>
''' Download an image from url.
diff --git a/Tease AI/Form1/ImageFuctions.vb b/Tease AI/Form1/ImageFuctions.vb
index d62cc8e..010d721 100644
--- a/Tease AI/Form1/ImageFuctions.vb
+++ b/Tease AI/Form1/ImageFuctions.vb
@@ -731,7 +731,7 @@ retryLocal: ' If an exception occures the function is restarted and the Errorima
Dim s As String = ""

If .StoreDirectory <> "" Then
- s = .StoreDirectory & Path.GetFileName(.ImageLocation)
+ s = .StoreDirectory & StripInvalidFilenameCharacters(Path.GetFileName(.ImageLocation))

If Not Directory.Exists(s) AndAlso File.Exists(s) Then
s = ""
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

A small bug: if you use @MultipleEdges @EdgeHold(), you get to hold only the last edge in the sequence.
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yanker »

Hi,
I'm having trouble setting card images in Apps>Games. I constantly get an error message "Unable to set card image. A generic error occurred in DGI+"

Can anyone advise how to overcome this?

Thanks,
Yanker
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yanker »

Another one from me, I'm afraid. I get an unhandled exception has occurred error. The details are below.
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Tease_AI.Form1.YesOrNoQuestions() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3558
at Tease_AI.Form1.sendButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 2590
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick()
at Tease_AI.Form1.BTNYes_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 19494
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1648.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.9.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/TeaseAI/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Tease%20AI.exe
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.6.1647.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/TeaseAI/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///D:/TeaseAI/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yanker »

Another bug. This occurred with the HOT script.

If there are things I can do to troubleshoot Tease AI myself and contribute to this great program, please let me know.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "" was not found.
at Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadRandom(String baseDirectory, Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:line 260
at Tease_AI.ContactData.LoadNew(Boolean newFolder) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\ContactData.vb:line 354
at Tease_AI.Form1.LoadDommeImageFolder() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 17291
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 11932
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4856
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.6.1648.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.9.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/TeaseAI/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Tease%20AI.exe
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///D:/TeaseAI/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///D:/TeaseAI/Tease%20AI%200.54.9/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Yanker