Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by Trusfrated »

Is anyone else having issues with their slideshow? I have mine set to "tease" and it keeps switching to a new photo set (folder) after only 10 or so pictures. (There are 80-100 in each folder, so it's not running out.) This really messes up the immersion when she changes her clothes every few minutes! :-P

BTW, I really miss the ability to fine tune the percentage chance for the tease slide advancement. This was a nice feature that we seem to have lost somewhere along the way... :weep:
ImageImage
zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog »

Trusfrated wrote:Is anyone else having issues with their slideshow? I have mine set to "tease" and it keeps switching to a new photo set (folder) after only 10 or so pictures. (There are 80-100 in each folder, so it's not running out.) This really messes up the immersion when she changes her clothes every few minutes! :-P

BTW, I really miss the ability to fine tune the percentage chance for the tease slide advancement. This was a nice feature that we seem to have lost somewhere along the way... :weep:
its still there under ranges?
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

zMog wrote:
Trusfrated wrote:Is anyone else having issues with their slideshow? I have mine set to "tease" and it keeps switching to a new photo set (folder) after only 10 or so pictures. (There are 80-100 in each folder, so it's not running out.) This really messes up the immersion when she changes her clothes every few minutes! :-P

its still there under ranges?
Thanks! I overlooked this. I believe it used to be under the Slideshow Options in the General tab. I didn't realize it was simply moved. :blush:

I still don't understand why my mistress changes her clothes so frequently, though. :no:

Edit: After adjusting my slideshow settings, this problem seems to have rectified itself.
ImageImage
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by DiDi »

Spoiler: show
I found a bug with the Orgasm Lock Date. If TAI is first started "OrgasmLockDate" shows "later" as stated in the Commands Guide.
As soon as a restriction is made "OrgasmLockDate" changes to "yyyy.mm.dd" which is also fine.
But when the date is reached an restriction is lifted it does'nt change back to "later", instead it just stays on the last date it had.

I'm not sure if this is intented but it would make checking for a existin restriction easier (I hope) if it would switch back to "later" to indicate the date has past and a new restriction could be made.

Thanks.
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

I posted this in the wrong forum and no response (figures! wrong forum!) so I'll copy/paste it here and see if I can get help with this here. I did have better luck with it in the mean time in that I can set image folders now (I have folders with folders and folders by themselves and they set) but it only shows the first picture in each folder every time Mistress and her friend talk back and forth... Not sure that was supposed to happen. Also I can't seem to say the right things to get Mistress to move to the next task. I realized if I said edge or close on a line by itself and not "close, Mistress" she would understand but then she went in to this crazy 2 hours of edging where she kept bringing up the same pic and saying "here's something you should like"... But that might just be a setting somewhere I haven't found yet!

Back to the errors;

Just downloaded and tried to setup the program and I can't get much to work. All the games fail with multiple errors mostly around:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength, Boolean expandShortPaths)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.UnsafeGetFullPath(String fileName)
at System.Drawing.IntSecurity.DemandReadFileIO(String fileName)
at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement)
at Tease_AI.FrmCardList.InitializeSlots() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form3.vb:line 2405
at Tease_AI.FrmCardList.FrmCardList_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form3.vb:line 2399
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I read something about setting up the cards in the settings screen, but that fails with another error:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageFormat format)
at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.BP1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 9722
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I would really like to get this going! It looks like a lot of fun and something that I might be able to program for myself! I'm sure that I'm just missing a setup option somewhere, but maybe there should be a setup script written (hey! I could do that!) with all the questions asked (or guessed based on previous) for a full setup without errors... If only I knew all the primary settings that had to be setup for an installation to work without error.

Thanks!

Qybixxx
Last edited by Qybixxx on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Qybixxx wrote:Hello all!

I posted this in the wrong forum and no response (figures! wrong forum!) so I'll copy/paste it here and see if I can get help with this here. I did have better luck with it in the mean time in that I can set image folders now (I have folders with folders and folders by themselves and they set) but it only shows the first picture in each folder every time Mistress and her friend talk back and forth... Not sure that was supposed to happen. Also I can't seem to say the right things to get Mistress to move to the next task. I realized if I said edge or close on a line by itself and not "close, Mistress" she would understand but then she went in to this crazy 2 hours of edging where she kept bringing up the same pic and saying "here's something you should like"... But that might just be a setting somewhere I haven't found yet!
It doesn't really matter which forum you post the errors on, I usually post them on the main thread as it's more active.

Sorry for not replying to your error though, I read it and thought it was more for 1885/Stefaf to fix, rather than a fault on your part. I'm not sure how long their "planned break" actually is.

The error "System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form" essentially means there's something wrong with the folder path (e.g C:\Users\User\..) it could be that you have a folder in the path that has a symbol in it, such as áéíóú#@. So if your username was bób then any folder under your user account might not work correctly with Tease AI. Although to be honest, that's a complete guess as It mostly depends on how 1885 coded it.

If that's the case then you'd need to run Tease AI on a different drive. Just changing your username in windows doesn't change the folder name.

I'd also like to check that you've detected cards to use for the slot machine game, that caused a few errors for people earlier.

Apart from that you could try opening the settings folder and copy/paste the path in the relevant settings..
If you go to:
%localappdata%\Tease_AI
To go there, when viewing a folder, press F4 and replace the current folder path with the one above and press enter
In there you should see a folder called Tease_AI_<random_characters> if you keep going into the folders there should be a settings file you can edit.

Also with errors taking up quite a lot of room, it's generally best to include them in spoiler tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[spoiler]error here[/spoiler]
I hope some part of that helped, as I say I think it's more something that 1885/Stefaf will need to fix..
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

Just want to say that I also have access to the github so even though 1885 and stefaf are taking a break I can fix bugs.

The first error is because cards are not set up, as you've guessed. The "illegal form" is because the path it found is blank. Something definitely should be put in place to check for missing images and prevent the games from starting, or something.

The second is tricky because that generic GDI+ error sucks. From what I can gather, Tease AI couldn't resize/save a resized version of the image you gave it. Try a smaller image that isn't animated, or running Tease AI as administrator.
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Mat wrote:
It doesn't really matter which forum you post the errors on, I usually post them on the main thread as it's more active.

Sorry for not replying to your error though, I read it and thought it was more for 1885/Stefaf to fix, rather than a fault on your part. I'm not sure how long their "planned break" actually is.

The error "System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form" essentially means there's something wrong with the folder path (e.g C:\Users\User\..) it could be that you have a folder in the path that has a symbol in it, such as áéíóú#@. So if your username was bób then any folder under your user account might not work correctly with Tease AI. Although to be honest, that's a complete guess as It mostly depends on how 1885 coded it.

If that's the case then you'd need to run Tease AI on a different drive. Just changing your username in windows doesn't change the folder name.

I'd also like to check that you've detected cards to use for the slot machine game, that caused a few errors for people earlier.

Apart from that you could try opening the settings folder and copy/paste the path in the relevant settings..
If you go to:
%localappdata%\Tease_AI
To go there, when viewing a folder, press F4 and replace the current folder path with the one above and press enter
In there you should see a folder called Tease_AI_<random_characters> if you keep going into the folders there should be a settings file you can edit.

Also with errors taking up quite a lot of room, it's generally best to include them in spoiler tags, like this:

Code: Select all

[spoiler]error here[/spoiler]
I hope some part of that helped, as I say I think it's more something that 1885/Stefaf will need to fix..
So I found that file and most of the settings I'm trying to change are in it, but some aren't. Is there anyway to get a fully setup xml file so that I can cut and paste those settings in?

Thank!

Qybixxx
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qybixxx »

A-HA!

I figured out the card setting error; you have to put the pictures in the images/cards/ folder or it always crashes. It creates a bmp file from the jpg, but the initial jpg needs to be in the folder to start with.

QYbixxx, who will keep trying other things for the other errors...
rubber_sub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by rubber_sub »

I'm using version 54.4, I noticed that the Domme Personality Settings "Sadistic" and "Degrading" are not "sticking". They are not being saved in the user.config file. Looking in the code, it seems that these two settings are handled a bit differently than say "Crazy".

Regards,

-R
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

rubber_sub wrote:I'm using version 54.4, I noticed that the Domme Personality Settings "Sadistic" and "Degrading" are not "sticking". They are not being saved in the user.config file. Looking in the code, it seems that these two settings are handled a bit differently than say "Crazy".

Regards,

-R
Thanks for your reply! I didn't test this, but probably your right. Both methods of saving the values are outdated but not updated. I'll do this now.
rubber_sub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by rubber_sub »

Hi Stefaf,

This isn't a bug report, per se, but I'm hoping to turn it into one. Somewhat randomly, while using Tease AI, I get "Array Index Out of Bounds Exceptions", and it gives me an error window with either Continue or Quit. There doesn't seem to be any useful information in the "Details" area.

Do you have suggestions on how to debug this or get more information so that a bug report will be useful?

Regards,

-R
gamer1204
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by gamer1204 »

I seem to be unable to leave the extreme edging. I asked her to stop, she allows me, than in another section she wants me to edge but it says yeah you are on the edge and I don't care.
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

rubber_sub wrote:Hi Stefaf,

This isn't a bug report, per se, but I'm hoping to turn it into one. Somewhat randomly, while using Tease AI, I get "Array Index Out of Bounds Exceptions", and it gives me an error window with either Continue or Quit. There doesn't seem to be any useful information in the "Details" area.

Do you have suggestions on how to debug this or get more information so that a bug report will be useful?

Regards,

-R
Actually the content of the Details-Area is useful to me. ;-)
It contains the stacktrace and the function where the exception has been thrown. So please send or post at least the upper part of it. The loaded assemblies are not really needed. Then we can take a look, what went wrong.
gamer1204 wrote:I seem to be unable to leave the extreme edging. I asked her to stop, she allows me, than in another section she wants me to edge but it says yeah you are on the edge and I don't care.
Extreme or long edging?
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

Just checking, but is she supposed to be showing ANYTHING during the "Censored" game? And; is there a command for breaking a script that isn't working - going back to the generic script?

Thanks,

Qybixxx

edit: Movie folder was set, but all the files were zipped or rar.... Fixed!