Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by flying1 »

Stefaf wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm Could you send me sample URLs?
Sorry, cant do it, i deleted them manually. BTW, deleting them with Tease AI, not manually, adding tags to them, and having more commands to work with url files will be good too. :-/
Stefaf wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm Right Click -> Like Picture
But the idea is nice.
It is two clicks, one click more than needed. If you are a user and you have to type "I like this ****ing awesome picture" instead of clicking once when stroking, will you have a will to kill ther programmer?
Stefaf wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm There are other tools to tag - maybe you take a look at those.
Where can you get them?
Stefaf wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:03 pm Nope. I don't even understand what you mean. :\'-(
Yoy know, when you like not the picture, but the whole path, folder, directory?))) So that it can be described with one string "path" and added somewhere.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Hello, guys! Sorry for writing in such a manner) I pray that at least one string will be useful for you. :whistle:
#Errors
  • User see errors in user mode.
Since you're not the first one to complain about this...there is a "output error message to chat windows" tick in the misc setting....turn it off and you won't see them (apart for a few ones likes the one telling you that one of the "safenet" triggered to avoid blocking the session...this is still visible to help you debug the script that caused it, otherwise you'll find yourself moved to a link without knowing why)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi! I don't know if it's a bug or if it's supposed to work this way but I found a "problem". However nothing to worry about, TeaseAI did not crash.

I'm using @FollowUp() with a @TempFlag() inside.

Code: Select all

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(setting <b>flag</b> @TempFlag(flag))

@Flag(flag) <b>flag</b> has been set

(End)
Ending script... @EndTease
If I use this code the output in the chat is this:

10.10 Bobbi: Looks like my morning is starting off right *grins at you*
10.10 Bobbi: Testing followup with tempflag )
10.10 Bobbi: Setting flag
10.10 Bobbi: flag has been set
10.10 Bobbi: Ending script...

If after @FollowUp I don't put the right bracket

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(setting <b>flag</b> @TempFlag(flag)

(End)
the output is this:

10.10 Bobbi: Looks like my morning is starting off right *grins at you*
10.10 Bobbi: Testing followup with tempflag
10.10 Bobbi: Setting flag
10.10 Bobbi: flag has been set
10.10 Bobbi: Ending script...

So, is this a "bug" or is it supposed to work the second way?

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 am Hi! I don't know if it's a bug or if it's supposed to work this way but I found a "problem". However nothing to worry about, TeaseAI did not crash.
Did you tried that way?

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(setting <b>flag</b>) @TempFlag(flag)

(End)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 am Did you tried that way?

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(setting <b>flag</b>) @TempFlag(flag)

(End)
No, in this case I would have written

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag
setting <b>flag</b> @TempFlag(flag)

(End)
I would have had the same result in a much easier way.

This was just a first test to see if I could use @FollowUp with another command inside or just with text(in another script I used @RT() with a command inside but it wasn't possible to use it that way). So instead of using @FollowUpXX I used @FollowUp to be sure to trigger what's inside the @FollowUp(ok, I could have used @FollowUp99).

In the real script flag flag will be set only if what's inside the @FollowUp(@FollowUp50 in the real script) has been triggered, because, later in the script, that flag is used to do something else but only if the @FollowUp has been triggered.
That's why I need the @TempFlag inside the @FollowUp50; but if I use it this way

testing followup @FollowUp(setting flag @TempFlag(flag))

this red bracket is shown in the chat like if it was written

testing followup ) @FollowUp(setting flag @TempFlag(flag)

So it seems that you can use @FollowUp() with both brackets or just with the first @FollowUp(.

EDIT

I was reading the patch notes and found this

The last line in Bugfixes says:
")" sometimes got left behind after using @FollowUp() Commands (dariobrun)
while the fourth from last line in Miscellaneous says:
")" can now be used as a character inside @RT()@RandomText() and @FollowUp() (dariobrun)
Probably the problem with ) left behind was not fixed correctly or there's a problem with ) when used as a character in @FollowUp
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 am The last line in Bugfixes says:
")" sometimes got left behind after using @FollowUp() Commands (dariobrun)
while the fourth from last line in Miscellaneous says:
")" can now be used as a character inside @RT()@RandomText() and @FollowUp() (dariobrun)
Probably the problem with ) left behind was not fixed correctly or there's a problem with ) when used as a character in @FollowUp
Mmm yes this is definitely a bug...and pretty strange too since i remember testing it extensively and never getting that damn ) again...but it seems i missed something somewhere.
Have you tried to not use the @TempFlag() as the last thing inside the @FollowUp()?
Like:
test followup @FollowUp(@TempFlag(flag) i flagged)

And see if it works?
Anyway, if it doesnt fix it but if it still works without the double )) at the end, then just use a single one for now :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:18 pm Mmm yes this is definitely a bug...and pretty strange too since i remember testing it extensively and never getting that damn ) again...but it seems i missed something somewhere.
Have you tried to not use the @TempFlag() as the last thing inside the @FollowUp()?
Like:
test followup @FollowUp(@TempFlag(flag) i flagged)

And see if it works?
Anyway, if it doesnt fix it but if it still works without the double )) at the end, then just use a single one for now :-)
Thanks for your reply Daragorn!
Doing as you said fixed the problem:
Spoiler: show

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(@TempFlag(flag) setting <b>flag</b>)

(End)
01.42 Bobbi: I was hoping to find you here this afternoon slave
01.43 Bobbi: Testing followup with tempflag
01.43 Bobbi: setting flag
01.43 Bobbi: flag has been set
01.43 Bobbi: Ending script...
I'll keep this solution for now.

However I did another test yesterday and I repeated it today: I used @FollowUp without the @TempFlag and ")" and it worked without problems, while it should have displayed setting flag right after Testing followup with tempflag
Here's the test with the output in the chat:

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(setting <b>flag</b>

(End)
I also tested your solution without the final ")": flag flag has been set but the text inside the @FollowUp didn't appear in a new line, but right after Testing followup with tempflag. See the spoiler below:

#GreetSub

Testing followup with tempflag @FollowUp(@TempFlag(flag) setting <b>flag</b>

(End)
02.09 Bobbi: Just who I wanted to see today, my favourite wanker *grin*
02.10 Bobbi: Testing followup with tempflag setting flag setting flag
02.10 Bobbi: Ending script...
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm Thanks for your reply Daragorn!

#GreetSub
[/quote]
Glad it worked...it seems that for some reason the bug with the double )) is back in the latest patch :-(

[quote]
However I did another test yesterday and I repeated it today: I used @FollowUp without the @TempFlag and ")" and it worked without problems, while it should have displayed [i]setting [b]flag[/b][/i] right after [i]Testing followup with tempflag[/i]

[spoiler][code]#GreetSub

(End)
Mmm.....i lost you here...i don't see what's wrong with it..
Ahhh ok i got it....and i also think why the double )) has come back now.....i added (and i forgot i did :-D) a "safenet" just for those cases in which you forget the closing ) and instead of throwing errors, it will execute the command correctly...but probably this has some small bug somewhere so that when a command is correctly written but ends with 2 )) then it messes up :-D ....so instead of fixing a problem i added a new one ehehe).
I also tested your solution without the final ")": flag flag has been set but the text inside the @FollowUp didn't appear in a new line, but right after Testing followup with tempflag. See the spoiler below:

#GreetSub

(End)
In this case instead i think the "safenet" (i should rename it the bugnet :-P makes it so that, since you forget the closing ) for the followup, he consider the closing ) in the tempflag as the closing of the followup too, so it will consider whatever it is after it as part of the first line....but i am guessing honestly, i should run it in debug mode and see what happens....but sadly as i said somewhere else i am working on other stuff in the free time, so i don't have time to dig into teaseAI to fix it right now)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:39 pm
tigrotto wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm Thanks for your reply Daragorn!

#GreetSub
[/quote]
Glad it worked...it seems that for some reason the bug with the double )) is back in the latest patch :-(

[quote]
However I did another test yesterday and I repeated it today: I used @FollowUp without the @TempFlag and ")" and it worked without problems, while it should have displayed [i]setting [b]flag[/b][/i] right after [i]Testing followup with tempflag[/i]

[spoiler][code]#GreetSub

(End)
Mmm.....i lost you here...i don't see what's wrong with it..
Ahhh ok i got it....and i also think why the double )) has come back now.....i added (and i forgot i did :-D) a "safenet" just for those cases in which you forget the closing ) and instead of throwing errors, it will execute the command correctly...but probably this has some small bug somewhere so that when a command is correctly written but ends with 2 )) then it messes up :-D ....so instead of fixing a problem i added a new one ehehe).

#GreetSub

(End)
In this case instead i think the "safenet" (i should rename it the bugnet :-P makes it so that, since you forget the closing ) for the followup, he consider the closing ) in the tempflag as the closing of the followup too, so it will consider whatever it is after it as part of the first line....but i am guessing honestly, i should run it in debug mode and see what happens....but sadly as i said somewhere else i am working on other stuff in the free time, so i don't have time to dig into teaseAI to fix it right now)
Thanks for the help Daragorn. I'll keep using your first solution withe the @TempFlag at the beginning of the @FollowUp.
And yes, bugnet is the perfect name in this case.

It's the second time I read you're working on a new secret project :hmmm: in your free time and you've got me curious: is it a new weapon of cock distruction for the Milovana people or a private project?
Feel free not to answer. (if it's a weapon of cock distruction don't tell the details!)

Bye! :wave:
OneGreenWizard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OneGreenWizard »

Not sure if anyone has had this problem, but I am running the patched version of 0.54.9, and at the termination of a House of Tease session, the Domme generated a file with a list of things to do, but trying to open the file caused an exception, due to there not being a filename? I'm pretty new to Tease AI, so any idea how I could fix this?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 am It's the second time I read you're working on a new secret project :hmmm: in your free time and you've got me curious: is it a new weapon of cock distruction for the Milovana people or a private project?
Feel free not to answer. (if it's a weapon of cock distruction don't tell the details!)
Nope, sorry, it is not a tease-related stuff...it is quite more ambitious :lol:
I decided to try to make a survival-mmorpg with unity3d (i have a bit of experience with it since i published a few games on the google store 2-3 years ago while i was learning to program, so i decided to give it a try :-) ) so, until i will get bored with it (which probably will happen if/when i realize i am trying to do something too big for me) i have no time to do other things in the free time...it takes me a lot of time to work on it already :-)
Luckily for us, stefaf is back and he has taken on the duty to keep teaseAI improving :-)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

OneGreenWizard wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:20 pm Not sure if anyone has had this problem, but I am running the patched version of 0.54.9, and at the termination of a House of Tease session, the Domme generated a file with a list of things to do, but trying to open the file caused an exception, due to there not being a filename? I'm pretty new to Tease AI, so any idea how I could fix this?
from what i remember in the few occasion that i had some task "sent me" by the domme, you have to click to open the file before the session ends...just click on it, then leave it open in background and read it when the session ends...i think that could have been your problem (i don't think anyone has ever given a look at that part of the code since it has been rarely used at all), but it might well be some new bug introduced in some patch
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

OneGreenWizard wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:20 pm Not sure if anyone has had this problem, but I am running the patched version of 0.54.9, and at the termination of a House of Tease session, the Domme generated a file with a list of things to do, but trying to open the file caused an exception, due to there not being a filename? I'm pretty new to Tease AI, so any idea how I could fix this?
I have reconized the same behavior here, but as far as I have tested different personalities this happens in every personality, so (at least I guess so) it is not a problem with House of Tease.

Check if you have those folders:
WhereEverYourTeaseAIisInstalledIn\Scripts\House of Tease\Received Files

If folders missing, create them, then the next time you are supposed to get such a list, you'll find it in that path, even if the programm shut down with that exception.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:39 pm
tigrotto wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 am It's the second time I read you're working on a new secret project :hmmm: in your free time and you've got me curious: is it a new weapon of cock distruction for the Milovana people or a private project?
Nope, sorry, it is not a tease-related stuff...it is quite more ambitious :lol:
I decided to try to make a survival-mmorpg with unity3d (i have a bit of experience with it since i published a few games on the google store 2-3 years ago while i was learning to program, so i decided to give it a try :-) ) so, until i will get bored with it (which probably will happen if/when i realize i am trying to do something too big for me) i have no time to do other things in the free time...it takes me a lot of time to work on it already :-)
Luckily for us, stefaf is back and he has taken on the duty to keep teaseAI improving :-)
Wow! :w00t:
It seems an awesome project. Good luck with your work! :wave:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

operwt wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 am Using random domme function makes error on the first folder change
I already answered you in the House of Tease thread were you wrote the same problem